How does Yea Forums feel about Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeny's latest tweets...

How does Yea Forums feel about Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeny's latest tweets? He just btfo entitled gamer babies with CEO praxis

Attached: chrome_s2yJbef73L.png (886x526, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7du1ztj
youtu.be/dQrLg_vII-Q
theheroes7.wordpress.com/2019/06/28/epic-games-store-becomes-first-ghost-store/
mobile.twitter.com/miko_c_/with_replies
gog.com/game/darwinia
pcgamer.com/valve-appeals-24-million-australian-lawsuit-loss/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfB8VDCVtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sweeney
>is pay pig
pottery

>he reviews announcements
Does that mean Epic writes them as part of the deal?
Sounds like devs really have to sell their soul.

In the new age of indie development, games are made to be sold to Epic, not the customers.
This is what was meant with "Gamers are over" during gamer gate.

>Sarcastic, condesnding and cringe
>IT WAS AWESOME!!!
guess i'll just pirate it since he already paid them for me

Gamers really are the whiniest faggots on this entire planet. It's been amazing to have a shift myself, since I used to be one, as I became a developer. How gamers expect you to act as if you have to perpetually suck their cocks and cater to their every retarded whim, because they're "the customer". I don't care, fuck off and don't buy my game.
The shit people whine about is hilarious. You'll see it all the time here, "behind the scenes" posts from discord or something of some indie dev telling some asshole to fuck off. Good.

With a personality and face like his is it a shock he had to pay for sex?

>game devs
>soul
lmao, if they have one they're happy to sell it just so that they don't have to put up with "Entitled toxic gamers" criticizing them

Why even sell anything if you hate the people you're trying to sell to? Do you think the pool is that big?

Wrong. The whiniest fucks are sports fans. Gamers are a close 3rd.

Alright, enjoy being a forgotten nobody. What's the name of your game? I'd like to pirate it and write a poor review :)

If you're selling something you have to suck the cock of whoever is buying it. Cry more faggot, selling your games to Epic instead is retarded and everyone small dev that does it will crash and burn

>Alright, enjoy being a forgotten nobody.
But a lot of the biggest indies and well known developers are cunts? lol

Reminder not to give this and the other devs any attention. Acting like retards is the same strat that most journalists use to rile up internet slugs so they bring more attention to them. The last thing you want to do is advertise their products for them

Attached: woomy_sleep.jpg (168x201, 15K)

>I hate customers
>therefore I'm going to make my livehood around selling things to customers
Is this brain damage?

Because you can have a passion for something while hating everyone that consumes it. Most developers really love games, especially making them, it's why they became game developers.

They just hate you.

Imagine an industry where companies/creators are vocal about hating their consumer. I hate gamers because they allow this shit to fester and still give money to these idiots.

>he btfo'd entitled jizzbrain babies
good.

Proves gamers are not whiny at all, shit like this would never fly in any other industry

Why do so many people in the video game industry outwardly hate their customers? I'm sure people working in movies/TV and sports also hate their fans, but at least they (typically) keep their mouths shut.

it'll only last briefly. unless it hits netflix levels of success, they can't just keep buying up everything they look at

Have to agree. The trend of games being review bombed out of pure fanboyism is proof, that shit has always been pathetic. Nitpicking well made games to death with arbitrary points is also fucking silly.

t. mobbed by sport chad

if you are upset about storefront exclusive, odds are you are entitled

He's based and redpilled, those steamfanboys won't accept EGS no matter what. Better just dab on them instead of trying to be nice to them.

Cringe.

Attached: tim sweeney.jpg (2595x3069, 380K)

GAMERS RISE UP

Shan't be buying your indie game.

It's not even about Steam. If buying exclusive rights to games becomes the norm the market it's just gonna become a cancer infested with 30 different launchers each with its own exclusives.
Anyone that is not a gamedev and supports this is retarded and a literal cuck

epic game store crybabies are the people who drink onions and dream of a communist regime, free market is king bay bay

>TIM IS THE DRUMP OF PC GAMING

OHONON JIZZBRAINS

Attached: DRUMP.jpg (602x535, 51K)

>I don't care if you don't buy my game
Post your game then so I can blacklist it.

NOOO bros! We lost some shit indie game I've never heard of until this thread.

Not at all. People have nowhere else to get games except from game devs, so it doesn't matter if they suck customers cocks, if people want games, they need to buy them from the devs.

I'm pretty sure you'd be in a better mental state to enjoy seeing people enjoy your game and praise your work, then acting like a butthurt pessimist who hates himself. Not saying to fake it but clearly if you think this is "normal" in the industry you clearly have experienced some shit in the past that conditioned this mentality. Not everyone is a giant cunt, you just see more of the cunts talking then non cunts. Both devs and the players do this shit but it's not everyone. Quit being salty and move on instead of blaming the fish.

Attached: file_2.png (692x472, 91K)

>bigoted Yea Forums memes

que?

Netflix is literally on the verge of concaving any year now, they spend more money than they make off anything that isn't generic sitcoms

I don't need to buy anything ;^)

Except you can easily just pirate games, or buy them super cheap at some shady site like G2A that give zero profit to devs
Only reason people buy games at all is to be nice to the devs

but somehow we've come to only 3 flagship consoles?

those exaggerated 30 launchers will slowly be weeded out you dumb fuck. competition is good. if you don't like it maybe find a hobby that will offer you the safe space you so desperately want/

I think they are "whiny" because developers are so thin skinned that they let a couple vocal people get to them. Fucking company owners in almost any other industry would just laugh and ignore them.

>blocks your path

Attached: Denuvo_logo.png (620x320, 23K)

he said awesome like awesome face

Attached: awesome.jpg (700x700, 160K)

>You really are the Trump of the games industry
I bet Tim jerked his little white dick after reading that

Well even if you pirate, your games are still coming from the devs. Whether you like it or not, that will never change, so they can treat you however they want.

>Only reason people buy games at all is to be nice to the devs
Vocal internet autists, sure. The average normie does not think of things like that when they buy fifa, cod, etc. They just buy.

Sometimes. In this case though, the developer is a genuine faggot who can't take criticism and hides behind global fucking warming of all things.

>indiecucks can afford denuvo

>but somehow we've come to only 3 flagship consoles?
Because making a quality console is a whole lot harder than making a shitty launcher.
At least every big publisher will have one launcher with their exclusive games.
EA, Activision, Bethesda, Epic, Ubisoft, Steam, GOG, Sony, Microsoft...

Every game dev on the planet could stop making games tomorrow, and I'd still have a backlog of years of vidya to catch up on.

You dont know that.

>lizardman hired by literal bugmen to shill their products in order to fuck over valve jews and the lard gargling faggot gabe newell
sounds pretty based to me

Epic got kicked by piracy once, it will happen again.
Got cracked.

Attached: gaben piracy.jpg (850x886, 168K)

Fucking gamers and their cranial semen

TIM CONFIRMED AS /OUR GUY/, HOLY SHIT, IT'S HABBENING.

Literally just stop buying from amateur western indie studios. These people are a plague on the industry and they always try to push the same 3 focus points in all their products. Now you have Tim putting them on a pedastal and all your doing is inflating their egos even more when giving them attention

Attached: memedr.jpg (225x225, 11K)

It is way more expensive to make and launch a console than it is to support a launcher dude. For the longest time Sony and MS both lost money on every console sold.

>got cracked after years of waiting*
>still without day one patch
>doesnt know that tim sponsors indie devs now

i unironically hate this pay pig faggot

Attached: 1541465308552.png (460x460, 429K)

Youtube exists for a reason, you turbo mongoloid

This. I buy games now that I want to support, usually only indie game. Usually anything Devolver, I like their style. But these cocksucks get blacklisted. I’ll never play half the games I own. And now I’ll never own your game.

>You really are the Trump of the games industry
Fucking based. I knew supporting him was the right choice. He'll really Make Gaming Great Again.

Buyers are always right.

Made a flowchart for you smoothbrains. Let it sink in.

Attached: EA9d3hmXoAEkgeI.png (705x970, 54K)

Vocal internet autists like you guys are a minority, sales come from an army of NPC normies.

>half of Epic is owned by the chink government
>free market
>using anti-competitive loss leading strategies

fuck em.

The customer always wins in the end baby.

You've never met a sports fan, huh?

Why even care about the people who hate you?

Attached: 9CF7156811814FF78045ACEC86468015.jpg (894x894, 129K)

Dilate.

He was our all this time back to 2018

Attached: 1564774251470.jpg (1080x1799, 379K)

Not a pretty visio chart
0/10

>giving a shit about a fucking tool

Attached: tims.png (696x493, 335K)

You're only getting a (You) for the effort, faggot

>something beautiful

This is why anons hate indie devs

Why do you think piratefags are in a rush? "Oh I cannot get this $60 game now, I'm going to buy instead of waiting."

Attached: valve no strings.jpg (730x936, 123K)

>Gamers really are the whiniest faggots on this entire planet.
This is just wrong. You have to keep in mind that most people whining about games aren't really gamers. If you don't play video games - REAL games, not mobile shit - for at least 20 hours a week, you're not a gamer.

>Tim is a OHONONONONO Poster
LMAO

Attached: OHONONONONONO.jpg (637x523, 35K)

Twitter is literally the only place I see any praise for western indie devs. Anywhere else like gaming websites, Steam, etc. Nobody wants their trash. It's always sold as some "deep" artsy sprite trash with piano ost. If it's not that, it's some done to death game like survival crafter#457.

Attached: che10ep.jpg (1351x1013, 552K)

>week
Try a day you faggot

We must make exceptions for people that work and have families. 2 hours a day on weekdays, 6 hours on a weekends. I'd consider that a reasonable quota.

Autist? The label you are looking for is “rich asshole.”

Why are video games the only industry without any kind of professionalism?

>2 hours a day on weekdays

Attached: 1390187862932.gif (280x210, 1.48M)

so you are admitting to being an emotional unstable individual before, and now you still are, albeit on the other side of the wailing wall.
ergo, the best course of action would be to ignore you and urge you to seek medical help, gotcha.

you still are a petulant child that complains that all the other toddlers are not acting more grown up.

Autist is a good label for people obsessed with vidya ethics

Comics and movies have also been subject to this type of buffoonery in recent years.

You're the guy who was saying gamers are entitled for wanting actual physical games, aren't you? It's clear from the way you write.

t. phoneposter

Only indie devs and egotistical CEOs do this. If you're owned by a publisher then they know to stfu.

>muh professionalism
Fuck off faggot, it's about time devs tell gamers to suck a dick. Smug gamers that think they are automatically correct about everything because they're customers need to have a reality check.

You'd think he can't get more based. But somehow he managed to do it anyway.

Holy shit! Based!

Are you retarded? If you gonna shit on people who give you money, they will stop giving you money and you will be a hobo.

>but the devs were attacked first by the manchildren!!

Attached: re.png (1394x189, 24K)

>giving money away
>without wanting something back
Kek, no wonder that they're losing the store war. Only absolute idiots would act that way.

One day you, too, will be a responsible adult. Look forward to it.

>t. perplams
Reposting this for prosperity. imgur.com/a/7du1ztj

Way to prove his point.

>as I became a developer.
I can guarantee you don't have a single developed game to your name, and that you're just LARPing.

I don't really understand how he can be this based and redpilled on blue checkmarks, but then defend the type of snarky post you'd expect from a blue checkmark working at twitter. I'm starting to think his ooblets tweet was ironic

haha holy shit

Thanks Sweeny

Attached: 1545500903932.jpg (986x681, 120K)

>being a gamer
No thanks. I stick to my original bullshit buzzword, which is a nerd. A loser nerd. It's funny that these hipster fags first tell nerds to fuck off from everywhere, then nerds create their own separate place to be accepted and suddenly soys are supposed to be invited into that space. Fuck right off. I hope the "gaming" market crashes and burns.

This is a stupid thread so I'm going to use it to see if gamer is filtered

No they won't. People are addicted to entertainment and video games. They will still buy or play by other means. There's no way people will ever give up on video game escapism, even if devs started shoving iron rods into gaymer anuses.

Thanks creepy guy for providing for the devs so I can enjoy free games! based creepguy!!

Attached: 834321683247.gif (498x359, 408K)

Putting those weeping steam babies on the spot. Literally to retarded to download a launcher

Fucking brainlet, it's not competition. They make 0 effort to actually improve their shitty platform because they just strong-arm themselves in to the market by creating artificial scarcity.

Reminder that Ebin is rich now and don't deserve the power their wield with all that fornite money just because they had the brilliant idea of ripping off PUBG and adding cartoony graphics and porting it to consoles for mass appeal.

This sickening little worm now has power over the fate of the PC games market and is using it to turn it into a walled garden consolized shitfest controlled by LE EBIN GAEMZ. This is the kind of ratfaced kike who promotes removing user reviews form his store as a premiere feature. He wont stop until he and his shills face material consequences.

Attached: tim_sweeney_epic_3.jpg (1000x563, 103K)

absolute SEETHING valve c*cks

Attached: 1526506199698.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>linking to imgur
>on Yea Forums
newfaggots back to r/fuckepic

I would never advocate something illegal like piracy, but I would suggest you stop buying games because devs do not deserve the money from sales; they have corporate backers now! And good for them, they don't need to worry about sales!

Find another hobby, something like advanced computer skills like sharing information between people.

Fuck steam and its open platform
PC gaming went to shit when everyone was given free reign to publish their shit games
Only games with publishers have any hope of being good

based bigbrain epicchads

ooblets? what the fuck lmao

only person that got it

Why seething? I get to pirate games for free and the developer is funded by the creepy chinkdude.
Everyone wins

>tell trannies to fuck off
>BAD

>tell gamers to buy game twice or else they're babies
>GOOD

he is NOT chinese !

Seethe harder, ooblet

>manages to make thousands of steambabies cry about not getting a game they'd otherwise never care about

Based Timothy

Attached: 1513215797403.jpg (400x259, 29K)

The thing is, if a game is not available for purchase on Steam, then I will not pay money for it

no but epic, a shitty company where half the hired employees are chinese is owned by tencent, a shitty chinese company

I'm convinced that the EGS shilling on Yea Forums is some troll just being a contrarian to get replies but I could believe the idea of Tim being autistic enough to defend his bad ideas just to convince himself he's right

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

He's right, you know. Most of the controversy surrounding that guy pemplamps is just because of Yea Forums autists. Nobody else gives a shit.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

yea but his daddy is the chink overlord

REAL TALK NOW: who's unironically hyped for Borderlands 3 and who will get it as soon as it releases on epic? personally I cannot wait 6 more months for steam versions, I just wanna play as soon as possible

Attached: my loving wife maya.jpg (900x1660, 812K)

le gamer epic squad

nobody likes your reddittrash product, randy

Attached: angry-man-clenched-fists.jpg (1300x867, 83K)

Thank you for your service, sir, can't wait to not play your nostalgiabait 2d sidescroller indieshit you put out then cry because no one plays it. But it doesn't matter does it, because Tim pays for it even then.
I wish you luck in your endeavors, though, hope you will realize that jumping on the bandwagon of hating 'gamers' will get you no closer to your goals. And I don't mean you have to 'suck their cock', but have true passion for your product and not just make it because you're a greedy fag.

never played a borderlands and don't really care either

it's on my blacklist so no, not going to play it, not going to download it, not going to pirate it, the best thing to do to shit devs and publishers is to ignore their existence, these fuckers crave for attention. Stop mentioning them, let them die.

>REAL TALK NOW
Die.

As a dev who also game is exclusive on epic. Good. Fuck anyone who is too lazy to install a free store program just to buy a game.

Borderlands is literally rebbit in game form.

>make product for customers
>change something about how you make product
>make a blog and call your customers retards, belittle them
>say that if they disagree it proves your point
>people unhappy
>"heh, outplayed"
Sasuga..

Also i know some onions drenched snowflakes will want to argue with me now, but dont even bother. Get angry at something else for a change. But that wont stop you, you need to seethe at something, so prove my point i guess. Youre free to cry to me.

Attached: 1559728178651.jpg (720x637, 39K)

Heri, Hodie, Semper.

Attached: gaming industry.jpg (750x929, 330K)

footage of average boredomlands player

Attached: EN0gNi.gif (320x259, 2.25M)

This is why nobody can take gamers seriously. I mean, take a step back and look at your post. You cannot be serious and if you are, it's time to evaluate your life and your life choices that brought you to the point where you are right now. YIKES!!

Attached: ugh.png (721x795, 99K)

>I hope the "gaming" market crashes and burns
With no survivors?

I don't understand your statement, so are you supporting the devs for calling their fanbase names? Or are you against them?

And then user killed himself as he sold no copies of his game. Bye.

Attached: 1564162925634m.jpg (1024x775, 90K)

GOD bless us the USA

Attached: 1423175586001.png (680x453, 584K)

Not him but please do, anno 1800

the outrage is just a proof that gaymers are entitled mentally ill subhumans

You sound exactly like what I imagine an indie dev to sound like.

Youre not entitled to my opinion shitlord.

>not multireplying
You're not even trying.

FOOD ANALOGY

Attached: dob.png (75x92, 16K)

You speak english?
Or you zhongwen ke yi ma? Cao ni ma?

Funny thing is, gamers are entitled crybabies. And they are trying their hardest to prove him right.

Hey Phil, how's Fez 2 doing?

>something beautiful
I mean in a research subject that's so retarded and autistic it's like a new hybrid virus of retardation and autism combined beautiful like Chris-chan, then sure. If you mean actual beauty... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

Agreed, it really just validates their pointing out that only a bunch of idiots would be upset by something so trivial.

>Call someone an 'entitled manbaby' or whatever Gamers™ insult they want to go for today
>They take offense to the insult
>'SEE? They are entitled manbabies for getting mad at me!'

>if you don't let me have my way with anticonsumer practices you're a manbaby
Why is that corporate drones sound exactly like northamerican liberal democrats? That shouldn't make sense.

You can beg and plead Phil as much as you want, he'll never deign to create art for you ever again.

Wow thanks for the games Swiney !

China has been generous.

I really don't care about these embarrassing gamer wars over nothing, whether the pretence is ethics in video games journalism or choice of storefronts, but anyone who can get idiot gamers this fucking mad is okay in my book. Go Tim.

Attached: 1559637937565.png (540x643, 355K)

Whoa perplamps is actually kinda redpilled

Attached: perp.png (1246x484, 104K)

It's pretty funny and honestly a smart move. They know their games are shit and nobody will buy them, they'll come out and get forgotten in like a week at best. So they go for the quick cash grab and people lose all respect for them and still forget about them in a week.
Guess it's time to make a shitty indie game with horrible "stylish" graphics and rake in free money.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

not me, I will wait for steam release and what's more, at the very least a 50% sale, but possibly even more

>that comment
>that literal faggot anime avatar
And then you thought the cheers from last month in the sticky were trolling?

>If you don't sell your game where i want you to sell it, you're anti consumer

As i said before, entitled crybabies

oy vey shut it down
or egg him on

Using a food analogy is like serving plain bread to a customer.

Microsoft with moneyhats killed the industry and created Snoy, so yes, anticonsumer practices are cancer.

>Microsoft with moneyhats killed the industry and created Snoy
what? how?

he's defending ooblets dev who compared EGS haters to autists screeching REEEEEE

I think the real winners here are the crack teams.
youtu.be/dQrLg_vII-Q

>actively taunting customers
bold strategy Cotton

Attached: 1552715732717.jpg (540x562, 73K)

I played five minutes of the first one at a friend's place and I still felt like I was robbed

yikes what an anti semitic bigot. I don't think I can support this game.

>microsoft created sony
now tell me more based rent free retard, sony and epic will purge steam :)

>Only

>cripple Sony paying with actual checks to steal tons of games during the $599 era
>forced to make their own games and appeal to knickerbockers now that no longer amount to shit in Japan
>focus on western development
>eventually full shift to american core values
And so on.

theheroes7.wordpress.com/2019/06/28/epic-games-store-becomes-first-ghost-store/

The guy is literally possessed by fucking ghosts.

"It is no secret that the Epic Game Store has had a bit of a rocky start. Fans and critics alike have not been too fond of the new store for a number of reasons, and it is well known among gaming enthusiasts that the Epic Game Store, more commonly known as the EGS, is not exactly popular. However a recent report seems to indicate that the Epic Games Store is far more unpopular than anyone could have imagined.

Not a single purchase has ever been made on the service. No accounts have been made. For the purposes of this article we here at TheHeroes7 tried to register an account and play a round of Fortnite, but were shocked to discover that the register button was broken. The Epic Games Store is so unpopular, and so hated among its userbase, that it has become a ‘ghost’ server. A completely empty waste of space on the internet that is only notable for being the reason that certain games are not coming to Steam.

What may surprise you even more is that this is completely intentional. The EGS relishes in the negative attention and needs it to thrive and grow and remain relevant. The EGS is not a game store so much as it centerpiece for something far more sinister."

Borderlands 2 was a downgrade from 1 in nearly every aspect so why would I be excited for 3?

HOLY FUCK, BASED CHINA!

Attached: 23489728395725.png (1412x814, 1.39M)

>Yea Forums used to get up in arms about shit that mades vidya worse
>Epic's shenanigans are actively making PC gaming worse
>People here now just cheer because it makes other people on Yea Forums mad

What in the hell happened to this place?

>why are you so mad at us being bribed

Why... WHY, are Steam drones so cringe?

Attached: steam exclusive.png (1426x752, 101K)

ps2 was literally the most successful console out their, microsoft is meaningless compared to sony when you compare their console success, microsoft was always behind sony, cope more.

Yea Forums is too kind to you, I'll use personal insult on you instead, Tim Hunchback.

Attached: TimSwine.jpg (2667x4000, 2.04M)

It's almost as if Yea Forums isn't a staging area for the ongoing fight for cringy gamer justice. Fuck off.

Attached: 1547568524355.png (900x955, 189K)

Millenials raised on fortnite and indies.

Imagine being this retarded. Without customers you would be some shitty subsistence dirt farmer.

The only thing Yea Forums was doing since 2004 is shitting it's pants you fucking tourist.

Cringe? Tim Swine looks like a crippled baby with birth defects, is this "cringe" enough for you? Faggot.

People prefer shitposting over having actual discussion. Just look at the off-topic garbage this place has.

>mfw piracy still exists and will always exist.

Attached: 1415475064352.jpg (440x410, 25K)

I wasn't going to buy Ooblets anyway because I'm not interested in those kinds of games

Anything that slays Valve is righteous in my book. I will cheer Epic on to the end of my life because they're actively trying to exterminate the most cancerous vidya company in existence.

That's kinda funny, he looks like your average gamer

Yeah, fuck consumer rights!

lmao gottem

Why does Yea Forums suddenly care about this "tumblr art game that looks like shit and I wouldn't buy it" anyway? Lashing out like this is usually driven by... fear. A fear of what? That Steam won't be the premier place for PC games?

Or, is it more likely that you won't be able to "punish" the game by not buying it or leaving negative reviews until you get your way?

If you've ever read I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Yea Forums reminds me of the AI who loves to torture and abuse the ones he thinks he has control over, but is instantly worried that he'll lose his play things forever.

Attached: steam cuck.jpg (978x972, 182K)

>SOPA
>PIPA
>Giving Valve proper shit for their attempted monetization of mods

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just pure yikes.

PC gamers have sort of put themselves in this bubble where they genuinely believe that they are the pinnacle of gamers. Of course people are going to celebrate your inevitable downfall.

It's really no different than how we're going to treat Gamestop's bankruptcy or third parties coming crawling back to Nintendo platforms.

STOP THIS

Attached: 1561328766094.png (323x570, 214K)

>the most cancerous vidya company in existence.

Explain your position user

The second you start listening to gamers is when your game will turn to shit. Gamers don't fucking know anything, that's why they're not making games. That little trope or feature they suggested that worked in the other game they played won't work in your game. And gamers, being the clueless morons that they are, are even LESS qualified to tell you about business decisions you should be making, like choosing to sell exclusively on EGS.

Attached: 1498661110024.jpg (400x578, 55K)

>I'll continue to stab myself in the eyes so I don't have to see this thing I don't like!
>oh shit, I'm blind

>All this shitposting is phoneposter consolefags
Yeah seems about right

You know how I know you're American?

Valve deserves it for murdering Half-Life in cold blood.

I can't fault you for taking easy money, but EGS is still shit and I won't be buying any game on it. Furthermore, I won't be buying any game on any any platform from someone who spergs out at me for making that decision.

I hope you never go into business.

Because I couldn't prove you wrong even if I cared enough to and therefore you can safely tell yourself you're right and further entrench yourselves in your idiotic narrative?

This whole thing is actually pretty fun. Everything is going to burn to the ground and we'll watch it all.

Attached: 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Valve sets the precedent for exclusives (Sekiro, Dark Souls, etc)
>Steam drones get angry when other stores do exclusives

Why are Steam drones such hypocrites?

Attached: accurate steam comic 3.jpg (800x800, 199K)

Yup, dumbarse fat cunt American.

(You)

By this point most people have stopped trying to care about what epic does and just wants ti watch the world burn.
The only people left are "master" baiters, epic shills and retards.

Attached: Arthaspaladin1.jpg (216x216, 7K)

It just a 130Mb launcher retard
get over it

Attached: 1545228681980.png (1076x911, 488K)

mentally illness a known fact

Attached: pc-gamer-amp-039-s-logic_o_7267716.jpg (1265x1453, 293K)

Whats his end game?

Attached: 1553125193192.png (544x465, 152K)

>and retards.

Known as the Steam drone

Fuck off chink.

Why are game devs so entitled?

Attached: 2f9defefa8fa4aaba0c1ff5530cbe0b1.png (700x700, 157K)

Why's it shit

Not that guy but
They started exclusives on pc in 2005
They started lootbox thingswith team fortress 2
They make sure that physical copies are just steam codes, essentialy killing them.
They are eating almost 30% of the whole pc gaming industry revenue and they fail over and over again to reinvest it.
They are allowing children gambling, acting like it's not happening.
They refused refunds for years, in the end they were forced to because of the lawsuit. Not because of their goodwill

Basically valve is shit, they are anti-consumer and they are responsible for current vidya trends.

Attached: j215nfjkfwaj.png (677x1156, 674K)

Attached: 1551135741346.png (803x343, 555K)

mobile.twitter.com/miko_c_/with_replies
>retard epicposter is a streambabby
Who would've guessed.

Because they wrote 6000 lines of else if code and think they're smarter than a welfare recipient.

>killed physical distribution
>did such bad business the government needed to step in
>lied about episode 3 repeatedly then canned it
>got rid of everyone significant that gave HL2 SOUL
>fired a dota 2 artist responsible for the best character designs for asking for a raise only to hire shitty third world freelancers instead going forward
>ruined tf2 with adding hats
>made dota 2 about hats after saying they wouldn't
>made non-lore related hats for dota 2 after saying lore is important to them (lmao)
>added hats to cs go as well because why the hell not
>tried to ruin TES by adding fucking paid mods to steam
>constantly change item rarity and trading rules to fuck with traders
>flooded the steam store with absolute garbage people shouldn't even play for free
>turned a whole generation of males into housewife tier consumerists buying trash
>added gimmicks like badges and levels to get idiots to buy meaningless shit
>in general, they turned their entire attention into making cash passively from market sales
>tried to make artifact into a game that quite literally revolved around market sails
>'long haul'
>failed to capitalize on autochess, only to get outdone by riot yet again, another failure
>gaben only plays dota 2 all day, and the international is the only relevant thing to him
>company is a mess and people just do what they want whenever they want, like letting trannies ban games and shit up tf2
>didn't celebrate half life's release last year, refused to appear in documentaries and videos about it
>probably won't ever make a real game ever again
>every tech project so far has been a failure, and controller and VR are going the way of the steam machine

Attached: whataniceguy.jpg (834x628, 69K)

nigger

Valve is evil, and they deserve to get destroyed by based Epic.

Never going to install ebin launcher, never going to buy a game from devs that sold out to epic. I will pirate any game that interests me and there's no amount of shitposting that is going to change my mind. Got exodus for free thanks to timmy and will do the same for outer worlds and maybe memelands 3.

>retard steamposter is a product of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.

I'll take streambaby over it any day

Attached: 2814124129875.png (555x423, 193K)

If you're going to shill Chinky Chan at least learn proper English.

Fuck Valve.

Give me one reason you don't pirate all Westernshit. Western game devs are subhuman.

Attached: 1560122085211.png (1230x1080, 818K)

tiananmen square massacre.
>He thinks everyone who is not sucking gaben fat cock is from china
Steam is hell of a drug my dude

>uses chan speak
>shares wojak memes on twitter

Attached: 9ef.png (3840x2160, 350K)

You seem to not understand that there has to be moderation to everything.

In general, it's true that if you want to put out a good product or service, you have to dictate to the consumer what they want. That's innovation. At the same time, when your customer wants a deodorant that you make to not give them a rash or last longer, you don't tell them to go fuck themselves.

Customer feedback can be beneficial as much as it can be detrimental and being a good businessman means knowing how to prioritize the two.

Even in recent gaming, just look at Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal. They filtered and distilled. They didn't just say fuck you, I'm doing me.

Steamfags are the biggest load of cancer for defending the worst video game company of all time.

Yoga course it is

Your game will fail

improve your grammar miko

Dilate.

Remember when devs use to be gamers and not whatever the hell these people are? What bubble are these weirdos coming from?

is EGS in turkey lol
why are you defending it

They are what they hate and continue to perpetuate that which they hate. That's irony for ya. Bunch of tone-deaf self-loathing retards.

you are the shining example of it

Quality bait.

Attached: 1558296075869.jpg (1500x1194, 1.41M)

I am pretty sure he is one of the people that hate trump.

I am not defending shit, I am just annoyed at steamfags for thinking that their shitty autism store is somehow better than anything else. Here's a hint; you're the problem.

you can stop pretending you arnt a newfag

calm down nevan

>this is who shills for epic on this board

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-095800.jpg (1080x1436, 171K)

THIS
ONE'S
ON
ME

Tim Swiney is a PEDO
HAha Thats so funny
Tim Sweeni a pedo!

Pirate everything. Stop giving money to devs who hate you.

Getting some strong poe's law here whether this is shopped or not

Think of anything bad with the gaming industry. If you trace the root of said bad thing, you will find that Valve is responsible for everything bad and wrong with gaming industry. Valve is universally responsible for shitty anti-consumer behavior, shitty monetization models, shitty DLCs, shitty paid online models, and more. Valve is the cancer ruining vidya.

>Twitter the only place
Have you been missing all the Hollow Knight threads? Rain World threads? Risk of Rain threads?

Attached: a97.png (500x616, 108K)

>comment
>avatar
Are you lost?

>valve invented paid online

He's talking about a certain quality of indie game I assume

There's hardly any genuine 'people' left here.

I've hated steam since cs 1.6

Didn't say they invented it, but they're responsible for it.

>shitty DLCs

user you seem to have forgotten the Horse Armor was some Oblivion on the 360 shit

You make video games for an audience, and that audience chooses to support you. It's a two-way relationship.

When the audience is being unreasonable, it's usually extremely obvious and can be safely ignored, i.e. "a bunch of cheaters are whining about getting caught cheating." The same goes for you acting like a fucking cunt. You do not get to pick and choose how people react to your product. Your job is to make the product and make it good, and hopefully people will buy it and continue to give feedback.

Devs are not the bad guys, publishers are 9/10 times, but I'm sick of seeing this combative attitude come out on both sides. What, are you getting pissy with human nature? Because of the nature of the job, you will have to deal with shit. You're an adult, and you chose to work it. Devs don't deserve the shit treatment they get, but they aren't special snowflakes just because the industry sucks, either. Fucking get over it.

Attached: 1522511097625.png (383x364, 139K)

You say that like Epic didn't murder Unreal to suck money out of 10 year olds with fortnite.

Why are you VaIvedrones so fucking stupid?

>valve is responsible for gaming
Sure thing timmy-boy.

To be fair, everybody hates you.

>but they're responsible for it.

By never making you pay for online?

San Fransico / any other liberal American city

Nobody gives a shit about Unreal, not comparable.

Valve actively wanted to add a subscription fee to Steam. They're just too fucking lazy to get around to that.

giant botnet spanning the entire gaming industry, console and PC included
they said as much in their gdc keynote

They invent cancerous drm and loot boxes though. Fuck steaming

>valve maybe thought about doing something but never did it
>this made them responsible for it when the 3 actual industry giants did it

You think the higher ups at coca cola or mcdonalds consume that trash themselves? You think they don't see each and every one of their customers as disgusting plebs?
Every actor, director, screenwriter, etc. in hollywood despises their "fans".
It's just that unlike gamedevs, they never interact with anyone directly and are behind seven layers of PR managers.

There has never been an artist or creator who ever gave a single shit about the opinion of the masses, because if any of them were competent enough to have an opinion worth a shit, they'd be creators themselves instead of consumers.

Loot boxes were created by japs tho, Valve merely brought them to the west

Update

Baseline number of ooblets patreon supporters: 1159
Current number of supporters: 1095
Supporters lost due to exclusivity: 5,5%

We are doing it bros, we are making THE diffrence!

>Valve actively wanted to add a subscription fee to Steam.

Attached: Internet lies.jpg (842x1280, 640K)

They make games for the money and not because they want to make something they'd play themselves.
They evidently hate videogames and the people that play them.

Which makes Valve responsible for them being a cancerous blight.

They were the first to ruin a premium game with this F2P style economy so fuck 'em

we unironically need more like this dude,copy paste him and put him in charge of all games studios/campanies.
this is the only way manchilds will stop coping and move on from vidya.

Attached: whytho.png (1222x608, 891K)

>You make video games for an audience
Wrong.

You make art for the sake of art, everything else is just a side effect. Wait, video games aren't art, nevermind.

OBSESSED

Who are these people that endlessly tweet garbage into the void with no interaction from anyone?

people like you make me glad I haven't actually paid for anything in over a decade.

Didn't valve try shit like paid mods?
Didn't they kill the modding scene with their lootbox?
Didn't they kill physical?
Didn't the kill PC gaming by forcing every devs to give 30% of their profit?

Yah like YIIK

Fuck devs, if they won't put it on my platform of choice GOG I'll just pirate their games.

>I hate valve so much that I want another company to become valve through anti-consumer practices and turning the PC platform into yet another rental store
>oops!

I honestly thought this was a fake tweet because I didn't think anybody could be this petty and stupid

Casual are really ruining videogames, huh?

Does Valve do paid exclusives like Epic? Does GoG, even?

Attached: 7a80c772b7832048245bbd80b26fa310.jpg (1600x732, 146K)

Shut steaming done. Steaming bad for gaming and epic save industry. Sound like shill oh no no no looking at top of head gamer rising up fffuck

There's a reason the phrase "starving artist" is a thing.

>here your ............... standard valve drone response

Attached: 1564414938187.png (320x320, 28K)

no
no
no
no
0/4 try again

Valve is cancer incarnate. Anything they touch rots and decays, and they're actively threatening to kill video games as a whole. Gabe even stated that he consider single player the enemy and that he wants to eradicate single player games from ever being made. Fuck Gabe, fuck Valve, fuck Steam, and fuck everyone who supports the cancer killing video games.

>Didn't they kill physical?
Given every single other industry the reduction of physical was always an inevitability
>Didn't the kill PC gaming by forcing every devs to give 30% of their profit?
user what do you think devs and publishers made from physical disc sales?

yes, got shat on by everybody
no
no
and no

Valve doesn't do anything anymore

VaIvedrones deserve euthanasia.

They did, but people defending them already put shit tons of money into steam. They will attack any potential competitor that may kill steam because of that, it's a logical thing for them to do.

It's literally better to starve than listen to "consumers" and pump out the retarded trite garbage they think they want.

Paid mods was originally a Bethesda idea that steam wanted to incorporate into their store because muh 30% on sales

Didn't stop Bethesda from releasing paid mods for their games with their shitty creation store

>Didn't they kill the modding scene with their lootbox?
How does that even make sense?

Yes, they were doing it at the start of steam lifecycle.

Attached: 5128831.png (639x353, 60K)

Yes
Yes
Yes
And yes.
Valve is malevolent, and they need to fucking die.

People used to speaking to the void and getting nothing out of it (Twitch shitters) and people who are in desperate need of attention no matter the cost (going out of your way to shill and defend Epic). Here we have a case of both, and the retard was dumb enough to confirm it was him by posting the profile of the only guy taking his bait.
He does post wojaks on Twitter so it's not a surprise he's retarded.

Then starve, cunt. You don't deserve money.

FUCK STEAM AND EPIC CHINK

XFIRE BULLS WW@

Do you not realize that the cut for physical stores was 55% or more because of storage/store space ect?
You can't be that ignorant, right?

Developers seem to whine more

why blaming epic when it's the publisher or the dev who take the decision?
Do you boycott capcom game because you can't buy them on another store?

>*Cashes fat Epic paycheck*
>*dabs*
Have sex :^)

That's because they're physical copies. Valve has no such excuse, the cut should be 10% at most.

>and the retard was dumb enough to confirm it was him by posting the profile of the only guy taking his bait.

Nah, it was me who posted the other guy. And i take his profile from tim sweeney tweets. Steamdrones as always mental

You're a fool, you say that now because you're emotional but I guarantee you'll regret it when you have to sleep on an empty stomach. I used to only be able to eat once a week for a few months, it's not a fun way to live.

People wouldn't buy lootbox if modding was available. Hence why CSGO modding scene is dead.

nope

>demanding logic from "gamers"

user, you do realize where you are?

coping schizo

Weird how you never see anyone complain about all the other platforms that ask 30% for the same thing.

>Based Epic giving indies the freedom to make any game they want without having to cater to the shitty market
How's that a problem again?
Tim is literally a patron of the arts

lmao

That's because nobody gives a shit about these platforms. Steam, on the other hand, is actively being a dangerous threat to human lives.

Nobody complained about the 30% cut until Epic started bribing devs. Makes one ponder.
Not to mention that Epic tries to get it's money back from this small cut of theirs by putting it right onto the customer.

>single handedly saves pc gaming with fornite money

Based

>No reviews
>No voice chat
>No community forums
>No workshop
>No screenshot sharing
>No wishlist
>No game tags
>No discovery queue
>No one-click online streaming
>No h-games
>No music category
>No software category
>No video category
>No linux support
>No mac support
>No regional pricing
>No payment option variety
>No marketplace
>No trading cards
>No trading
>No user profile customization
>No achievements
>No controller support
>No family sharing
>No overlay with browser
>No client skinning support
>No controller-friendly mode
>No local network gameplay streaming
>No cloud saves (outside of snowflake implementations)
>No backup feature
>No adding third party games to your list
>No third party key registration
>No reason to use Epic Store

Attached: 1499371592799.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Someone post the image of the person complaining about steak at a restaurant

Because that's not in th shills' talking points.

No one should be supporting this fuckwit. No one

Looks like I hit a nerve. :( Sorry!

I don't understand your post. I'm not blaming Epic for anything, I'm asking: does Valve pay publishers or developers to put their game on Steam, like how Epic pays publishers or developers to put their game on the EGS?
A person who responded to my post pointed out Rag Doll Kung-Fu, so he answered my question.

>Nobody complained about the 30% cut until Epic started bribing devs.
Because nobody had the choice. Valve was a giant monopoly that discouraged a lot of devs to care about PC gaming.

>all of these useless gimmicks nobody gives a fuck about
Try again, steamdrone.

I didn’t know it was possible to miss the mark this hard. Do you even know what planet you’re on right now

Their kickstarter and patreon supports clearly already gave them that freedom if it made them enough money to rent a studio in an american meme city with overblown rent.
EGS only gave them the freedom to take the piss on their customers and supporters.

>Based Epic giving indies the freedom to make any game they want without having to cater to the shitty market
>Make bad game that nobody plays
>Get rewarded for it
>Continue to make bad games that nobody plays
Meanwhile, if this studio shut down, perhaps the talent trapped inside of it could find work elsewhere, instead of being stuck with underperforming peers. Thus, this practice is actively hampering good games from being made, by rewarding bad games with heaps of cash.

>Steam, on the other hand, is actively being a dangerous threat to human lives.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

oh please, if it's too much then host the games on your own site and sell them without using a launcher.
>but muh piracy
>but it's hard
Then shell out you lazy hack, valve doesn't owe you any favors.

>competition to steam never existed
Fuck off retard.

>Nobody cares about having a shopping cart!
>N-nooooooo president Xi help I got BANNED from our glorious store for BUYING GAMES

Attached: 1496432520380.jpg (700x700, 94K)

Cope, steamlet.

>Because nobody had the choice.
You always have the option to sell it on your own, put official keys onto resellers. There is options. Of course the only people bitching about this are indies who think they're being robbed. Make a good game sweaty and maybe you'll get the cut lowered.

I don't think valve pay dev or publisher, but i don't think it change anything.

>where is my shopping ca-

Attached: Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson.jpg (615x409, 62K)

>Can't host games himself
>Isn't allowed on the Epic store
>Refuses to use Steam
Sounds like you're shit out of luck, boyo. Go sell no copies physically instead of digitally, then.

Epic = The Chosen One who will heroically slay the ancient evil threatening to destroy the world.
Valve = The Ancient Evil.

They did. Another example

Attached: 1564683373000.png (1697x925, 76K)

C'mon steam is a supermarket.
You have no choice but to sell your product on their store if you want to have a chance. Only big AAA company like Activision, EA or Ubisoft can afford to make their own store. And they still suffered from it. Hence why their games are unoptimized garbage on PC : Because all the money is on console.

>open platform
>had no choice
kek, what? gog has been avaliable for nearly a decade, discord has been offering 10/90% cut for a while now
you can sell your game without any launcher attached

Fortnite
Borderlands
Subnautica

Checkmate faggot

If you think PC had any competition to Steam prior to Epic you are very stupid.

>No retort apart from ad hom
0.05 social credits have been deposited into your butthole. Remember to keep your state-mandated buttplug charged at all times!

Why? Gaben is the most jewish person in the industry aside from the ones who run EA. He'll never give devs a price cut and Epic's current policies are unsustainable in the long run either way. You'll either need to put real effort into selling a game like back in the days before everything sucked, or let the fat parasite suck off your profits.

He says, as he posts anonymously. Aren't you late for your hourly soilent break?

classic commies hating on glorious capitalism

Hm, so that's why Epic abandoned PC gaming a decade ago because "MUH PIRATES", only to come crawling back to steal a slice of the pie by moneyhatting exclusives, thus bringing console war faggotry to PC gaming. Ah yes, truly the actions of a noble company that only wants the best for everyone. Piracy is a service problem, and Epic is a shit service.

Attached: 1480968907064.png (1750x1750, 894K)

Gabe is a worthless, unloved pile of shit.

You know the 30% cut is industry standard right?

Be that as it may, he owns steam and valve and can do with it as he pleases.

Nobody cares what evil hypocrites like you think, Gabe Newell. Fuck off and deepthroat your knife collection.

Oh no no no!
How steamdrones defend this?

>Fortnite
Game for kids.
>Borderlands
Game for reddit (and kids).
>Subnautica
A game that has been on Steam for several years? What point are you trying to make here? That you are twelve?

>the only arguments for using the epic store are “at least it is not valve” or “think of the devs”.

I was with you until
>No h-games
cringe

>mad because you can't go and report his account
you resetera trannies just announce yourselves

It has no competition after Epic either because they are doing everything they can to not have to compete.

They never abandoned anything, their focus was simply at xbox at the time because of gears. Stop beliving fake steamdrones narrative faggot, or belive it if you can't handle the truth. I don't care

sports fans might be whiny but they are also the biggest consumer drones by far.

>You evil nadzees will never get Trump elected!
>Oh no Mrs. President help me!!
I thought you idiots had learned something these past four years, but then again, I doubt you were of age four years ago.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Imagine denying that piracy was a service problem when the past decade and the rise of EGS have proven everything right about that theory.

>implying that epic is competition

Fuck every single one of you steamdrones, anyone who's not actively fighting the good fight against Valve is cancer. You're either chemo or cancer. Don't be cancer, be chemo. I don't give a fuck about Epic or EGS, I just want to see Valve dead for all they've done against us.

t. sweeney

What did i just read?

>grrr those gamers!
What a profoundly pathetic attitude. The fact it's so easy for these "baby gamers" to crawl under his skin says a lot about him. Going out of his way to "match" the perceived behavior of the boogeyman makes this guy and people like him just as immature (if not more so), and they're none the wiser.

This sentiment along with the tactics of screaming "toxic", "pissbabies" and whatever has only grown these past few years. Some of the words have evolved, but this guy still seems stuck in 2014 Gamergate.

>They never abandoned anything
OH NO NO NO

Attached: asd.png (605x680, 124K)

Sweeney should stop hanging around Randy

>creates online store
>doesn't have 1/10 of what the already stablished stores have for their customers
>bitch that people don't like it

Attached: Serious (2).jpg (184x184, 8K)

They don't. They preffer to act like valve isn't the culprit of pc exclusives.

user, if you didn't start pirating the moment launchers became a thing you're cancer. The only good videogame is one you own on your own terms, and no legal service offers than any more.

Attached: 1549572518777_2.jpg (640x800, 154K)

See, ther'es a thing calld "competition"..

>sees an opportunity to enter career to sell to a specific market rather than making things that you enjoy
>clearly has a begrudgingly hostile attitude towards that majority audience in that market
>thinks its justified to outwardly state your disdain for why you hate the community despite voluntarily entering their world as if you couldn't take your interests elsewhere
>goes on a cambodian fish mongering website to complain directly to that audience about why you hate them and why you think it's justified
>will undoubtedly receive less sales and reception on your project because you already outed yourself as being a hatemongerer, despite inciting the hate from the beginning
>will inevitably use the lack of success as a foundation to further your hate and pretend like it was expected all along
>will continuously deny and delude yourself into behaving in the very same way you attack the community for being(entitled and hostile)
You are the very definition of the words you posted, and you don't even realize it.

This.
Just let it go.

Everything written here is true, that was the case in 2008. Even valve was porting their shitty games to consoles instead of making new ones to help pc gaming in these dark times.

Where is the quote that he's leaving "pc gaming" tho?

>A person who responded to my post pointed out Rag Doll Kung-Fu, so he answered my question.
That screenshot doesn't say that valve bought exclusivity, just that it payed them to sell it on their store.

This is the only good thing about epic still. Their store doesn't offer any notable advantages at all to the customer.

>It's another episode of Steamchads bring facts, epicslimes throw around leftist buzzwords while ignoring what a massive cancer their store is on the PC gaming industry (which they abandoned)
Time to fight fire with fire. Yikes, cringe.

Attached: 1486851086474.gif (500x500, 156K)

He's talking about Epic's, not the the Ooblets devs, annoucement.

>Even valve was porting their shitty games to consoles instead of making new ones to help pc gaming in these dark times.
Only Valve is the sole reason that PC gaming recovered from that period, through Steam.

Retard. It's the exact same thing.

>That screenshot doesn't say that valve bought exclusivity, just that it payed them to sell it on their store.

Attached: 24125160739.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Probably because western indies have a 9:1 trash to quality ratio.

>Exclusivity
You must sell on my store, and you may not sell anywhere else.
>What Valve did
You must sell on my store.

If Valve bought Darwinia exclusivity, how come I can buy it on GOG, DRM free? gog.com/game/darwinia

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

No it is very different to buy exclusivity and to just pay someone to use your platform.
People wouldn't care if epic payed devs to just sell their games there, people care because epic pays to only sell their games there.

Cope more, steamcunt.

That is not a good thing to look forward to.

It's full of people that don't play videogames, just like Yea Forums.
But it's a hugbox instead of a hurtbox.

Spout more buzzwords. I love it when retards like you admit they're wrong.

Attached: 1514756964616.png (768x752, 168K)

Do you not know what exclusivity means mother fucker?

Attached: rogan_f.jpg (600x400, 74K)

>Only Valve is the sole reason that PC gaming recovered from that period, through Steam.

Steam did more damage then good for pc back then. We were hating steam you fucking zoomfag

I couldn't care less for the entire debacle, I just pirate shit because I can

sure you were Xin Ling
now get a job

I dunno, maybe it was timed exclusivity? You know, just like epic is doing

>Steam did more damage then good for pc back then.
Yet it somehow established itself as the single largest digital videogame storefront in the entire world, selling only PC games. Oh no, look at all the bad it did!

Attached: asd.png (185x89, 11K)

Only because of blind sheep.

I'm your fucking consumer base you retard. You don't see walmart calling their customers fat ugly sharters do you?
Modern game devs are a collection of the most whiny uptight babies who AREN'T EVEN GOOD AT THE THING THEY'RE SO UPTIGHT ABOUT.
You can be an asshole if you have the development skills of Carmack or Romero, but you literally can't say shit if you make a low-poly shitpiece in unity.

I'm guessing you never heard of piracy. Are you sure that you're a game dev, or that you even know what goes on in gaming?

>M-maybe it was thing!
Show proofs, Chang. No proofs? Then fuck off back to the Fortnite forums.

Attached: 747.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Nice admission that you have no argument, user. Back to the social credit gulag with you.

Seems like it's true that steamdrones are all NPCs completely incapable of independent thinking.

Pc gaming is literally dead, it's a cum dump for multiplatform bullshit, based steam subhuman

Attached: 1549547921751.png (731x767, 261K)

I didn't know about steam until like 2010.
Bought physical copies before that and just pirated.
Then I got it because of a dumb joke in a chatroom, a bit later than that I found use for it and played the magicka demo through steam and started buying a few games through it.
I did dislike steam because I didn't want it running while playing games, but it was a convenient store. It got a little better, but in the last 1-3 years steams features has gotten really shitty and buggy.

You're a sheep, you're conditioned to ignore all anti-valve arguments.

>Stop questioning president Xi's rhetoric!!!

haha epic you said le epic swears and incited violence on your consumer base for not agreeing with you full stop
truly an epic gameDEV moment, am I right?

Based

t. seething epictard

Gamers are like Karens who want to speak to the manager all the time but in the end do not buy anything.

get a job and you will be able to afford a pc and not just a playstation 4 console nigger

EGS is literally early steam tier right now and there's no reason to humor them like you had to with Steam in the early years.
Epic released their storefront 2 years too early and they can't keep up with maintaining and updating it because they apparently have no competent devs for it despite raking in billions with fortnite.

That screenshot is further evidence that only trannies use steam.

You are too edgy to be more than 16 years old faggot. Not to mention you have no fucking clue about pc gaming in 2008.

I just have no issues with valve. I don't see any arguments against them that should change my opinion on them. None of it pertains to me. I am not a dev. They have most of what I want. Why should I dislike them?

Congratulations user. You picked a cherry.

I dont get why people are so upset. I also hate gamers. This is why if i ever made a game i would never add niggers, trannies, gays, map markers, habd holding, loot boxes, rmt upgrades, movie or some comic skins etc. Basically fuck all those things that modern gamers like.

so let me get this straight, you are a 12 yearold chinese kid that only owns a playstation 4 and exclusively pirates games and for some reason is paid to advertise the epic store here of all places

70 million people use steam. There aren't that many trannies on earth.

>I just have no issues with valve
That's like saying that you have no issues with the greedy millionaires who actively stomps on your basic human rights.

The problem here is that you have no arguments. You keep repeating the same non-arguments over and over again, slinking away like the filthy dog that you are when proven wrong.
>B-BUT FIFTEEN YEARS AGO
It's not 2004 anymore, and even if it was, Epic wouldn't be making PC games because they had abandoned the platform, leaving it for dead.
>B-BUT 30%
12% is unsustainable, and 30% is an industry standard, and you are free to make your own store to sell your own game.
>B-BUT STEAM HAS EXCLUSIVES
Nobody cares about first-party exclusives, and Steam is not forbidding anyone from selling anything on any other store.
>B-BUT B-BUT
Cope. Go back to social media. You'll have more success there. This place isn't worth spending your valuable working hours on. You are wasting your employer's funds.

Attached: 1466882747310.gif (170x244, 137K)

And PS was a downgrade from 2 in ever aspect as well

It comes around later to benefit them. Did you know, when disney first opened its massive cruise line, other cruise companies were actually happy, as they believed it would serve as gateway for more consumers to get into cruising, thus increasing their profits on the longterm. Business is weird and sometimes doesnt work how you'd think it works.

I will wait a year before taking it.
And it has nothing to do with the EGS exclusivity.

Attached: 2484947.jpg (439x869, 70K)

>You are clearly 16 years old
>Then you are 12 old and you are from china!

Dilate tranny

Imagine a year and a half from now when Epic stops doing these exclusive deals.

That is a massive stretch. What is valve doing to stomp on the rights of their userbase?

Its so weird watching this board become consumed by either idiots falling for anti-consumer brainwashing or literal shills over the years. The lootbox defenders really baffle me.

Watch the epicnigger chink out about muh refunds.

Actual genuine non-shitposting curiosity here for the uninformed...
What makes epic so bad for consumers?

Attached: sweenychad.png (939x1062, 110K)

I dunno, for example we have refunds on steam only because capitan government forced valve to?
pcgamer.com/valve-appeals-24-million-australian-lawsuit-loss/

Fucking origin is more pro-consumer than valve, they comply to refunds without lawsuit. How anyone can defend valve? i don't know

>more games is bad

They are just yanking your chain. No one could be that stupid or that deep in the pocket of a publisher to defend it. They just want to rile up people, nothing but bait.

Yeah, it has to be bait...

>HL2 bitching
jesus christ, it was an decent game when it came out compared to others, now it's just a flat out medicore game like portal. If it was released today it would be considered indie garbage and never played.

Ahahahaha. Called it. You dumb chinkbots really need to get a better script.

>Epic director
>same mannerisms as the average Yea Forums manchild
BAAAASED

>it's another 'i've stayed ignorant about everything for the past 8 month why is this bad' episode

>human rights
For all the "gamer" cringe out there, people like you sure are trying to surpass it by treating this store wars like a moral crusade. Even completely ignoring how much worse Epic is than Steam in their current form, how the fuck did you think that would be an apt analogy?

They're owned by Tencent which means your info gets sold to the chinese upon registering an EGS account

>Literally coping mentally ill tranny
>not enough

Attached: 1553037315171.png (1154x855, 475K)

>watch based anti-valvebro mention one of the many, many, many times Valve stomped on basic human rights
>hahahaha called it!

Would you preffer;
Lootboxes
Killing physical copies
Children gambling
Buying exclusives

Or something else? Or maybe you will actually use arguments, oh wait. Steam drones are not capable of that

Yes, failed
No, CS and TF2 still have pretty big modding scenes
No, all their games aside from dota and shartifact have had physical releases, and on consoles as well
Everyone does this, the only exception thus far has been Epic.

>Oh no no no look at this one profile on a massive platform!
Oh no no no look at this one poster on a massive imageboard!

Fuck your chart.

jesus that image

Attached: 3DE7B647-5C23-4DBA-B390-C84D36600D07.png (604x630, 334K)

It's just a meme.

>Killing physical copies

When did Valve pay publishers to stop releasing games physically?

The moment Valve created Steam, you incompetent NPC.

I've had issues with Origin trying to make me purchase additional licenses for games because they said I had it installed on more than 5 pcs. I don't know how they got that, but I hashed it out on the phone with them.
It was odd that valve wouldn't offer refunds and the government had to force it upon them. Now they are better for it. If anything is a good example of a government doing something right for once and holding company to a higher standard.

Making Steam isn't paying publishers to not release games physically though. Your logic doesn't properly follow

>Lootboxes
Implemented LONG before TF2 had them. Of course, I don't expect someone underaged like you to remember that.
>Killing physical copies
An inevitability. If Valve hadn't done it, someone else would have.
>Children gambling
Which is why they shut down the gambling websites for their games.
>Buying exclusives
Is not something Valve has ever done, yet Epic does it on the regular.

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfB8VDCVtQ

Attached: 545134677.jpg (640x640, 81K)

And you actively think about sucking dicks every morning but you still don't hear your mother complaining.

And people wonder why Tim is laughing at steamdrones. They are as good as dead anyway

Attached: 7j3cqj37g9r21.jpg (589x323, 14K)

Yea Forums sounds more and more like resetera each passing day.

>profile
You found the problem steam subhuman, congrats

Apeneck Sweeney spread his knees
Letting his arms hang down to laugh,
The zebra stripes along his jaw
Swelling to maculate giraffe.

The circles of the stormy moon
Slide westward toward the River Plate,
Death and the Raven drift above
And Sweeney guards the hornèd gate.

Gloomy Orion and the Dog
Are veiled; and hushed the shrunken seas;
The person in the Spanish cape
Tries to sit on Sweeney’s knees

Slips and pulls the table cloth
Overturns a coffee-cup,
Reorganised upon the floor
She yawns and draws a stocking up;

The silent man in mocha brown
Sprawls at the window-sill and gapes;
The waiter brings in oranges
Bananas figs and hothouse grapes;

The silent vertebrate in brown
Contracts and concentrates, withdraws;
Rachel née Rabinovitch
Tears at the grapes with murderous paws;

She and the lady in the cape
Are suspect, thought to be in league;
Therefore the man with heavy eyes
Declines the gambit, shows fatigue,

Leaves the room and reappears
Outside the window, leaning in,
Branches of wistaria
Circumscribe a golden grin;

The host with someone indistinct
Converses at the door apart,
The nightingales are singing near
The Convent of the Sacred Heart,

And sang within the bloody wood
When Agamemnon cried aloud
And let their liquid siftings fall
To stain the stiff dishonoured shroud.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

But games are still getting physical releases?

Nigga literally every market has gone digital. That's not on Valve. That's on digital becoming the main selling area period.

Can I make a theoretical game and sell that as an Epic Store Exclusive without actually producing anything?

It's too late, user.
Someone found out they gave the Rag Doll Kungfu devs $10k thirteen years let valve publish the game on their store and that's literally the same as poaching games that were sold as pre-oders on steam.

Valve invented digital distribution, meaning that Valve is directly responsible for the death of physical copies.

>Steamcells are e celeb subhumans too
What a suprise

If anything it saved the publishers money. Valve was just a shrewd player and charged the publishers to sell on their platform. It was a capitalist move and I am surprised that more publishers didn't try to edge in on valve earlier when they saw there was money to be saved by having their own distribution platform.
Valve did well by cornering the market and now shooting themselves in the foot with their recent moves and unchecked greed.

>Epichinks getting BTFO left and right
>Thread about to hit bumplimit
Time for them to repeat the same shitty non-arguments all over again next thread.

Attached: 1500645407719.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>and unchecked greed.

U fookin' w0t?

Don't like EGS? Then just don't use it.

Attached: 6b56e9dae09b39ef.jpg (680x628, 95K)

Oh no! Did you hear that they didn't even have a shopping cart 15 years ago?! How scandalous!

If you fake enough of it to get a large following on social media, patreon and kickstarter you probably can.
They only go after games that have an existing audience.

>Lise Meitner invented fission, so he's directly responsible for the NUKE
Okay so why hasn't any other publisher gone to fix that issue if it's so bad?

>Is not something Valve has ever done, yet Epic does it on the regular.
2 examples in this very thread.
>Implemented LONG before TF2 had them. Of course, I don't expect someone underaged like you to remember that.
Team fortress 2 was the first title in the west with lootboxes. They set the trend you retard, or maybe you want to tell me fucking yu-gi-oh started it with physical trade cards. You are free to provide examples tho. Don't waste your time googling something that does not exsist.
>Which is why they shut down the gambling websites for their games.
Yes, after lawsuits. They had no problem with that you fucktard
>An inevitability. If Valve hadn't done it, someone else would have.
Maybe, maybe not.

>Valve invented digital distribution
Imagine being such a low-IQ subhuman chink.

Attached: 1499029064483.png (900x900, 344K)

Love watching Sweeney dab on all these whiny steam cultist weirdos. Gamers are the biggest faggots on earth and I hope some of them kill themselves over this

>all of these (you)s
If this is bait it's a masterclass.

>Valve invented digital distribution
How young are you?

Attached: sd1.jpg (796x546, 107K)

>I don't care, fuck off and don't buy my game.
Okay I won't lol

Reminder that you are morally obligated to support EGS because there was a time when Steam did not have a shopping cart.

i'll never forgive Yea Forums for all of the free games i missed on epic store with their constant anti-epic shill campaign.

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>actually defending Ooblets devs
EW.

I can shoow you the wooorld...

Attached: pirate-bay-1.jpg (360x240, 23K)

>Entitled gamers
"This thing isn't on another thing so I won't give you my money." Isn't entitlement.
"You have to buy this game or I'll shame you." However, IS entitlement.

Attached: 1393462476909.gif (270x236, 396K)

>it's not exclusives as long as valve did that

They didn't ask for exclusivity though.

>Pay game to release on your platform
Perfectly fine.
>Pay game to release on your platform and not anywhere else
Not fine. If you are claiming Steam did the latter, prove it. Darwinia stopped selling elsewhere out of their own volition, and it is currently up for sale on GOG.

If you want to just play the game, you pirate it.
If you want to suck gaben dick for no reason, you buy on steam.
If you want to support devs, you get game on epic.

It's that easy, we don't need threads about it all the time

without customers or Tim Sweeney, you mean

More like if you want to suck publisher dick, you buy on Epic, and if you want cloud saves you buy on Steam.

They literaly said that due to exclusivity deal they will no longer sell the game on their own platform.
It was clearly timed exclusivity, just like with epic.

Totally the same as forcing devs/publishers to take their game off another storefront after having already sold it to people there.

>corporation drones comparing which establishment dick is bigger and juicier to suckle on
Pathetic.

Blame publishers you moron, epic did not force anyone.

>believing steamtrannydrones

Attached: believingdroes.jpg (1488x1328, 171K)

Look I found another Epic Store defender... I wonder what kind of gamer he is...

Attached: Capture2019-08-03_17_17_10.jpg (599x376, 30K)

>getting btfo
>telling yourself that you btfo them
sure thing :)

Attached: fB1uv6vK_400x400.jpg (268x268, 14K)

He has his own agenda to push, and will do anything to do it.
If something similar was happening but was being done by another company, he'd be outspoken against it.
That's all anything CEOs or companies boil down to - the agenda.

GOG does

New thread

>Or, is it more likely that you won't be able to "punish" the game by not buying it or leaving negative reviews until you get your way?
Poor game developers. Consumers being able to voice their opinions is not abuse.

Looks like a chad to me. Meanwhile another steamdrone, another literal tranny

Attached: 481281-2z-021825.png (539x519, 53K)

New thread

Post your PC games library.

>copied and pasted from another post

Pretty sure that isn't how discord works and the cut was only due to a bunch of unrelated chatter in between, it is painfully obvious that's what the dev was replying about and even if it weren't it is still a fucking shitty thing to say.

New thread

its the absolute definition of projection from those homos.