Did he really do anything wrong? All his decisions were rational and made sense

Did he really do anything wrong? All his decisions were rational and made sense

Attached: fa6f3a10eac2ce9f26f713ec1f7c5168dc8b73b9r1-467-536v2_uhq.jpg (467x536, 45K)

but did you killed him because he was bad or just for fun?

i thought about this too..
the worst things about him seems he was a bit psychotic but considering what he was dealing with maybe thats what was needed

Attached: ,,, tell me more.jpg (749x750, 87K)

It's pretty clear he just didn't want the vaults destroyed and any pretense of saving lives on Elpis or Pandora was a front.

He strangled that one guy for mentioning his wife

he was so annoying i stopped playing the game. what a gigantic faggot

He wouldn’t shut the fuck up. Him and Tiny Tina just don’t stop talking.

Was his anger for you VS Angel real?

Not sure why people complain about Claptrap so much when there are so many other characters that not only talk more, but are more annoying as well. I mean Claptrap can be obnoxious but not nearly as much as Tina or Scooter’s sister.

based

>rational
I'd hate to see what you consider irrational then.

>All his decisions were rational
his entire plan to knock out the shield was retarded, he paid to bring a team to kill his best man so he could plant a virus on the shield generator when he could pay said team to kill off bandits and "find" a shield core with said virus, making him an enemy of said team was entirely unnecessary and lead it to backfire spectacularly on him.

He was a short-fused megalomaniac. He killed people for back-talking him. He wanted to be a hero but never did anything herpic.

>never did anything herpic.
Tales.

A boring, one dimensional villain that some shitty writer tried to make come off as deeper because he keeps talks about being the hero while ironically doing some of the worst things possible. And after all the shitty things he's done, he gets the most anti-climatic death of just standing there until you just shoot or let Lilith (with her insane siren powers that can explode people into burning chunks of gore) just pushes him with purple energy and he just falls down dead. Even the one dimensional bad guy from first game got a better death than him and that was all in a cut scene and could be seen from a mile away.

his wife that got exploded because of his nutjob of a siren daughter?
nigga has a very good reason

Killing people when he didn't have to is what set people against him in the first place. He went from accosting Huxter to ruthlessly ejecting scientists who helped him because he feared one of them was a traitor. He did everything to himself, he was a moron.

This what I don't get: After he gets the core virus uploaded and Sanctuary gets away, why does he bother to keep our heroes on the Hyperion New You network and allows them to continue fucking up his plans? Why does he keep them on it in the first place and let them do all the work while also destroying all his stuff? Why not just send a legion of robots to swarm the outside of the city and force the corrupt core into the generator? His plan makes no sense and you can't just say "well yeah, he's crazy cause that just makes our villain null and void if he's just fucking up his own plans to let the heroes progress." At least in the first game, the Atlas corporation came off as a competent force to deal with.

Killed people who didn't want to kill him.

Was there any evidence that Angel killed her? Jack just says she killed her, but knowing Jack he probably killed her as she would never agree to experimenting on their daughter because as soon as she dies Jack begins to experiment on Angel.

because the new you's aren't canon, its purely a game mechanic

>kills rhys for no reason
sure dude

Isn't Rhys in bl3?

well tries
still no good reason

The last time I played BL2 I got bored, but I wanna try again
Which game is the best in singleplayer? And I don't care about fucked up balance on NG++++++ or whatever cause I'll only play through the story once
Also, what class is the most fun?

I blame telltale for that, he went super out of character towards the end.

He's a murderous crazy psychopath just like most of the population of Pandora.

cringe

I don't understand what his plan was. To use the Warrior to kill people?

After finally playing the Presequel its pretty obvious he's a straight up sociopath. It's not even subtle, I have no idea how people could not see through it and think he was somehow a well intentioned good guy.

Cleanse the world of bandits and then make everywhere an orwellian nightmare like Opportunity.

Or just make it some corporation that strictly works within doing this and not make it confusing. One of the major aspects of this game is that militarized corporations control the future. It's not out there to just create one group who works in this technology.

After listening to his last speech... it was hard to put hit down. "Welp, I'm going to kill Handsome Jack now, because...uh, because
he's a dick???" It didn't sit well with me but I wouldn't let Lilith do it. The next playthrough it was like... are we the baddies?

Well, turns out the original vault hunters are opportunistic pieces of shit who manipulated the new vault hunters into doing their bidding just to preserve the status quo. A.k.a the gang being on the top of the food chain.
Also fuck Lilith in particular hope she dies in bl3.

Kill he deemed unworthy of living on Pandora, meaning everyone on Pandora. Probably his own workers too as he talked about how none of them would be allowed there on opening day and would have to be miles away as he doesn't want the personally selected people he wants to live there to see them.

He specifically wanted to turn the planet into a gated community of people HE personally chooses to let in and to do that meant murdering the people already living there and totally saw this as okay because "he is the hero" even though heroes never do that sort of thing.

If you think this guy is well written, that means you think Anthony Burch actually wrote something good.

Well that's just colonization. Nothing wrong with it, Pandora is a hostile shithole with nothing but shitty people turning it into a gated community it's the less evil you could do to that planet

Attached: cb01-026_puck_1902_d_2d77a3.jpg (800x535, 285K)

Is there really much to discuss here? The writing of Borderlands seems like it was written by a child.

First Pandora is a shithole anyway full of bandits, psychos and dangerous wildlife. Second, Handsome Jack by the end of the game was definitely not a hero, and
after all he's been through was crazed and emotionally unstable to say the least. Still, I think the vault hunters were far worse than him.

>Anthony Burch
honestly I don't care much about the guy I just enjoyed Bl2.

Just a reminder that if you side with Jack, you're based AF.

t. Anthony Burch

>Gets dumped by Moxxi for being an unstable nut waiting to explode
>Burns down her Underdome in retaliation
>She in turn tries to blow him up with his own megalaser, then pays Lilith to finish him off
>Both fail and just make him even madder

I don't disagree, but he is more of egoistical prick most of the time. He does what he wants, he kills whoever he wants and he overworks his workers.
He also enslaved a whole city of peaceful citizens (aside from Dave). For gods sake, he even wanted to tear apart Rhys to get his brain and be a working man again
It doesn't really help his approval ratings

psycho

"experiment" he's trying to help his daughter who is suffering

cant handle the bullying? go run away to your safe space subhuman