COPS BAD
DEGENRACY GOOD

Attached: dukenukem.jpg (795x500, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/
youtu.be/eMaJOtOu5M8
youtu.be/yd95vJX3gSk
prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/aug/15/maricopa-county-detention-officer-held-in-contempt-for-taking-document-from-defense-counsels-file/
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/photographers-rights/police-accidentally-record-themselves-conspiring-fabricate
youtube.com/watch?v=3gGwmopcBfk
sputniknews.com/analysis/201804091063289247-uk-muslim-grooming-gangs/
youtube.com/watch?v=n1pJe_Tcdeg
youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
youtube.com/watch?v=5mRhmFcjs4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cops are bad, they could show up at your door order you to get on the ground and then shoot you dead even if you did nothing to resist them and they would get away with it

In what sort of 3rd world country would that be acceptable?

>freedom bad
>police state good

maybe dont reach for your waist line then, tweaker head

fuck cops
dab

Attached: average nyc subway commute.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

>tfw live in the USA

>lapd transforms into a pig

Don't worry, Japan saves gaming again. REmake 2 and now that Switch game with the waifu police officer as the player.

youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo

Have you seen any dash cams from police officers on Youtube? People are mostly scum or too proud fucks that don't want to follow direct orders like keep your hands visible. Of course you will get blasted if you try to resist, EVEN if you are innocent.
You go to the station calmly and get released nice and easy if you haven't done anything.

Attached: 1429623528364.png (460x470, 96K)

dashcam footage is racist!

>He dindu noffin

>They aren't following my bible!

True, we are following ours, heh.

Attached: 41axIHu2RmL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 18K)

>freedom

If you want that go by yourself and your mates up in a mountain and live in your community there.
In the cities we are so many different people with infinite mindsets and ideas about what is good or bad that laws, rules and policing is necessary so you won't act like a monkey that thinks they own the place.

Attached: 1564425739182.png (656x660, 199K)

They only acceptable cops are robots that terminate fleshbag perpetrators with maximum prejudice. Hiring human cops is literally giving badges to animals (pigs, dogs etc)

Attached: funny-pictures-this-owl-laughs-out-loud.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Attached: Average day in America.webm (522x300, 1.27M)

USA

The United states

Looks satanic af desu famm.

Attached: 82697189031.jpg (1036x729, 115K)

Attached: Average day in America2.webm (640x480, 2.05M)

All cops are bastards

>that one cop that placed drugs into innocent peoples cars when pulling them over
"Go ahead officer, I have nothing to hide!" sure can bite you in the ass.

Doesn’t sound like a very free state if a cop can detain/kill you when you are innocent.

99.9% of police shootings are justified. if some dumb shit gets himself shot for reaching for a weapon or wont stop resisting, they deserve it. if you disagree you’re a low life.

Except Duke Nukem 3D makes you kill chicks too.
And works for the military in the expansion.

I wouldn't look too hard for any moral messages. A lot of design decisions were just driven by "what hasn't been done yet". In Duke's case, that was over-the-top 80s action heroes.
The only reason that there's pig cops is because Apogee's concept artist for the project was a fresh-faced tattoo artist who drew a lot of Looney Tunes bullshit. There's no real unifying element in Duke Nukem enemies for the same reason.

Attached: pig cop.png (514x487, 246K)

I like how you are posting a warhammer meme and relating it to christianity, but given how all you do is pretend to be holy online and diddle little children you should be more honest and present yourselves as servants of the chaos gods.

>robots policing

This is actually too creepy. I don't want this. I want well trained, psychologically sane human cops.

Attached: 1308284432568.jpg (940x535, 67K)

Oink oink how does that curvy cock taste.

context?

name one (1) case where this has happened in the past 3 years

>Implying I live in Brazil or w/e shithole country you live at

>be american
>get shot

t. Bootlicker

What just happened? Did he take away evidence?

Attached: Normal man.jpg (1024x919, 157K)

ACAB

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/

t. dindu nigger

>Caring what common,vulgar,weak,licentious plebs think

The US of A

>curved cock
Are they redguards now?

he doesn't know that. What can you do, ask them nicely.
>Have you done anything?
>No sir, dindu muffin
>o-ok, sorry to disturb your streaming game, bye.

Attached: 24c7cddcf00bc9341fafad5940ae5417d928271a.jpg (712x911, 203K)

And how do they magically know whether or not you're innocent?

Oink oink. What are you going to do shoot me when I tell you I conceal carry and have a permit?

>chaos gods
No thanx.

Attached: 1561006545933.jpg (1030x1016, 281K)

kek, sweetrolls

well shit. im not gonna argue, that guys a scumbag

hmm i wonder...

Attached: 1561020023305.png (3788x1052, 314K)

If they don’t have a reason to detain you they shouldn’t have the right to detain you.

literally all you have to do is mention you have concealed carry, put it out of reach and listen. the cop wont give a shit

>well trained
>psychologically sane
>cops

Either you a bootlicker or delusional.

Here in the magical land of europe you aren't detained unless they know you're not innocent.

Cops are only bad in 3rd world shitholes full of crime like America and South America. In white countries with white people, they're pretty good.

Philando Castile

>that video of the chad that repeatedly doesn't follow the officers orders to take his hands out of the car's drawer
>the police officer that's obviously more terrified than him, his high pitched screams, almost pleading, before he finally pulls the trigger
>10/10 what a way to go, the guy didn't even have a weapon on him

Attached: 1564521459725.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

cops are the only things protecting degenerates

*gets detained for saying hello to a woman with blue hair and looking at a muslim for 1.5 seconds*

I always thought that pig cops was just some dev mad about some cop fining him for speeding.

>I want well trained, psychologically sane human cops.

You forgot to mention they should be virgins, because how else will they be patrolling streets on unicorns?

I said white countries.

yeah you're so glad they protect LGBT parades right? Well I bet you are!

No, he rearranged the trial. He's now being tried for a new crime so they removed evidence that didn't fit :D

That's making more sense than you should be giving them credit for.

There are no white countries.

cops will ensure that

>ACAB
>PIGGY SAVE ME FROM THAT PERSON WHO DISAGREES WITH MY POLITICAL OPINIONS DO YOUR JOB MY TAXES PAY FOR
Literally.

Attached: image.jpg (185x272, 5K)

They're just cops turned into aliens.

It's not really political.

Kek. Imagine. My country has less then 10% minorities. I assume countries like Norway are even lower.

policemen are trash though

Just take the hands of the drawer.

You need some excitement, your lives must be boring.

Reminder not to backtalk a cop unless you are white.

youtu.be/eMaJOtOu5M8

But user THEY got offended at video games so now we have to be offended at video games!

Attached: 1558250956914.jpg (2048x1581, 564K)

Is being a police officer a good career path?

As a non American cop, I genuinely feel bad for my American comrades.
America is probably unironically one of the most dangerous country to do this job. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

In the land of freedom

wow i just saw the dashcam and thr girlfriends video. yeah thats fucked up

Your lives are probably boring even through there are niggers everywhere

>giving kids in a school guns

How to know Kelly was homeschooled.

Fuck no, unless you skip beat and go right into DT work. Enjoy heavy hours, low pay, and most people being an asshole to you. If you spend more than five years on the beat quit and be a security guard instead, you're never getting out of it.

No, it low payed, high risk, and make most of the country lose respect for you. The only people who benefit from being a copy is old school bullies

Repression and believing you have some sort of one up on the universe and the plebs surrounding you IS bad. You can't be a good person without making friends to that baby eating, murderous, politician aspect of yourself.

So yeah, have a pretentious speel that anyone and their mother could tell you.

Attached: frollo1.jpg (500x322, 22K)

>10%
Too much. I'd be afraid living in a place like that.

>Giving guns to children and teaching them how to kill efficiently

Holy shit, america

The games about being patriotic as fuck. Also Duke works for the EDF (Earth Defence Force) who are literally Earth Cops. So I hardly doubt the message is anti police/authority.

Its just a funny 90's pun. L.A.R.D

No. It's basically customer service but everyone you actually deal with hates you by default and you're expected to work overtime. Pays for shit unless you suck enough dick to get promoted to Professional Dick Sucker.

This job sucks, get a trade.

Literally what 3rd world country do you live in to be this retardedly jaded?

Depends on the country. In my country it pays well but you have to move away for transparency's sake for like 5 years.

Most of the minorities are nips, fools, and chinks so they're literally scared of the whites.

youtu.be/yd95vJX3gSk
OH SAY, CAN YOU SEE

I'm a yuro and I've seen the cases where the American Police shoot someone dead. 99% of them are some dumb nigger resisting by pulling a knife, a gun or trying to take the cop's pistol. The other 1% is like that case where a drunk guy couldn't follow the newbie cop's orders and got shot.
Police in my country are coward soiboys anyway, gotta let Jamal rape my wife or I'll get arrested

make me

>youtube.com/watch?v=KT0KcenH_eQ

>baby eating

is that some dirty gamer euphemism?

It annoys me how the non American levels still has LA pig cops.

If I could mod and do sprites I'd change that to soothe my autism. Like in Egypt and Dutch and French levels the cops that have been turned into aliens should be LAPD.

Trumpland

prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/aug/15/maricopa-county-detention-officer-held-in-contempt-for-taking-document-from-defense-counsels-file/

Of course you're afraid, you're a giant beta pussy. Lift some weights, take a class, fatty.

are you trying to imply DN3D is liberal? with it's love of guns, sexy women, and red-blooded masculinity?

I don't think anyone knows what they are fighting against anymore, it's all just blurred and it's becoming impossible to distinguish "us" from "them" whenever you hear someone talking about a group they hate

>mfw my dog kill instincts kick in
>mfw accidentally shoot white women
>mfw I'm not going on paid vacation

Attached: 546554321564.jpg (620x374, 16K)

None of this is true.

Who are you quoting?

Plenty entertainment to be found, and even if there wasn't it would be no reason to ruin a good thing.

WTF GUYS POLITICS DON'T BELONG IN GAMING!

Depends. In the UK its pretty well paid and definately not as risky compared to other places. Like any place of work, its the higher ranks where the money is. Its up to you how far you go

>Resists arrest
>Gets tazed
>"omg y did u taze me???"

If she was black she would have got shot.

You have to be more accepting of other cultures, crime is one thing, cultures are other.

It's easy: If there's something I don't like, I will bend over backwards to prove that it's the fault of my assigned enemy. My assigned enemy can do nothing good, and anything not good is the fault of my assigned enemy. Meanwhile my assigned allies can do no wrong, and every time they do something wrong it's actually the fault of my assigned enemy.

t. modern politics

>assblasted newfag
>triggered by greentext
>W-WHO ARE YOU QUOTING B-BAAAAKA

Attached: picapee.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Not drugs but here's a pretty recent case of framing.
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/photographers-rights/police-accidentally-record-themselves-conspiring-fabricate

can't wait for Cyberpunk so I can massacre pigs without mercy. Cops in real life over here are pretty harmless, or useless, but it's going to be fun being a GG Allin cyberpunk anti-authority maniac.

It can be if you come up with it

In the magical land of europe they also don't detain people they know are raping kids because it'd be "racist".

You're better off cosplaying as one while being a camwhore.

I will just taze you after 3 clear verbal warnings.
You'll be safe, won't fall with your head to the ground and you will be released later.

>America
Americans are bad.

Source

youtube.com/watch?v=3gGwmopcBfk
Police Officer attempts to shoot approaching dog, fires his gun widely in all directions, kills woman sitting behind dog.

Yep all good

Political favourable treatment of progressive things is a worldwide epidemic, not endemic to europe.

sputniknews.com/analysis/201804091063289247-uk-muslim-grooming-gangs/

Why? Why do I have to be more accepting of other cultures?

The whole thing is probably some failed psychological warfare attempt

Bruh in Texas a man called the police because there was a home intruder. Police come in and kill the father who called in front of his son.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1pJe_Tcdeg

Police Officer screams at man (kneeling / on all fours) to contort his body into shapes not physically possible and when he doesn't comply unloads an entire assault rifle magazine into him

Attached: unnamed.jpg (624x630, 102K)

>NOOOOOOOO BLABLABLA IT'S NOT TRUE
Then eat shit and die

In that instance though that was the local MP and council exerting pressure on weak police senior management to look the other way.

The actual rank and file cops were appalled when they saw what had been withheld from them and have fully gone to town afterwards and the MP and council members all lost their jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk

Police man fires his gun widely and shoots an unarmed man with his hands held in the air as the man tries to help a disturbed individual

Crime is one thing, normal people who just happen to come fom korea is another.

It was a totally different time SJW/PC culture wasn't synonymous with liberalism in the 90s.

>COPS BAD
Yes?

Attached: SHALL NOT BE.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

In all fairness though due to the actions of that once council and senior police chiefs, so many "grooming gangs" have been put away since.

>Sending your dangerous dog to attack a police officier isn't a murder attempt
Would have shot her too, and I'm not even American.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mRhmFcjs4M

Policeman panics and murder-kills an unarmed father who was also deaf standing on his drive way

Police Departments have a third party do pysche evaluations. Also PDs do speed hiring. Quit sucking cop cock faggot

Looking at the state of the Western countries which accepted refugees/"migrants" I'd say being suspicicous and xenophobic has it's merits.

Institutionalized leftism looks like that. I still believe it's the wrong institutions they are in, but I have no idea how we'd pay for their mental asylums.

Attached: 1545710722944.webm (718x404, 789K)

>literally undeadable libertarian.

Europe is not one country, brainlet.

>Is approached by a curious dog that barks a little
>Begins discharging fire arm

Are you retarded?

Burgerstan