That's a classic

Attached: MUA3_Iron_Fist.png (1873x1997, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0826zbKhQtb
vocaroo.com/i/s0MuCp4CDAf6
vocaroo.com/i/s09PWb1oR8Bq
vocaroo.com/i/s0cPl22Bo5bC
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZfEJluCTrp
vocaroo.com/i/s0OVvTfkjr9j
vocaroo.com/i/s0iVVpgoDVZG
vocaroo.com/i/s0ecLkZBiWZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remove the black

Should have been the onesie

I actually really love this take on his design. Great 'modernized' version. In general, I feel like the character design in this is actually pretty good.

Attached: MUA3_Black_Panther.png (1778x1966, 972K)

Hawkeye's looks like shit though

Attached: Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-3_Hawkeye_render.png (2621x2496, 974K)

We're never getting this design again are we?

Attached: 2245463-screen_shot_2011_11_06_at_1.24.10_am.png (1209x715, 819K)

Nope. I wouldn't even mind the design from the second Avengers movie. The coat looks cool.

FISTS OF FURY

Pic related is peak Iron Fist.

Attached: IronFisting2.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>not Orson Randall

It never looked good. Shit character in general.

I like Orson Randall, but Danny really is the definite iron fist.

Was Orson his grandfather?

Who are the best heroes gameplay wise and who should be avoided? Is there a rundown or something. I'm playing through trying out all the heroes, but unlocking moves means I'm gonna have to try them all out again. Kinda a pain.

Attached: The Offenders.png (800x3278, 1.36M)

You're fine as long as your team has synergy with each other. So basically don't roll Scarlet Waifu and you're fine.

Attached: 1564244858053.png (1074x851, 135K)

Pretty sure Scarlet's busted tho but thanks for the synergy chart.

SPIRIT OF CHI
H U U U U A A A A A A H

Hope that he gets it as a free alt

I'm hoping they fix her in a patch. Although the latest patch made grinding even more difficult so I'm not sure what to expect anymore.

Since almost everyone has playable character files it seems what kind of people do you want to play as currently in the game?
>beating thanos and the final boss with the sinister six(except it’s four)

Alternatively, ANTS

Attached: gwenpool.jpg (350x538, 83K)

Ant-Man actually having playable lines gives me hopes that you guys will get him honestly

I expect more freebie duos like Cyclops & Colossus. ANTS & Vision, Black Bolt & Medusa, maybe a 4th.

Just unlocked Venoms alt in Superior. Any real way to grind levels at the current point I'm at? It's a fun game but especially now in Superior the big enemies just do not stop attacking. Like you have to attack at some point but they're just constant rape trains. I play as Venom and my teammates are Spidey, Ironman, and Ghost Rider. I was using Dr. Strange over Ghost Rider but he didn't synergize well.

Wait, he does? Neat

Is this game worth it?
I like one piece pirate warriors. Does it have similar depth?

I'd honestly love to try out Mysterio if they end up makin him playable.

As the above post states, literally almost everyone does

Full list of NPC's that have Battle Sound Sets:
Ant-man
Beast
Black Dwarf
Bullseye
Colossus
Corvus Glaive
Cyclops
Dormammu
Dr Octopus
Ebony Maw
Electro
Gorgon
Green Goblin
Hela
Jessica Jones
Juggernaut
Kingpin
Klaue
Maximus
MODOK
Mysterio
Mystique
Nebula
Nick Fury
Nova
Odin
Proxima Midnight
Red Skull
Ronan
Sand Man
Supergiant
Surtur
Thane
Thane (Possessed)
Sentinel
Ultron
Ultimo
Vision
Winter Soldier

Also the game does have unique dialogue based on other characters, but I'm assuming its either unused right now or extremely rare L dialogue as you can hear here

vocaroo.com/i/s0826zbKhQtb

vocaroo.com/i/s0MuCp4CDAf6

vocaroo.com/i/s09PWb1oR8Bq

vocaroo.com/i/s0cPl22Bo5bC

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZfEJluCTrp

vocaroo.com/i/s0OVvTfkjr9j

I had fun with it but maybe wait for a sale. I'm not unhappy I bought it but the combat feels like it needs a little bit of work. If it played like Hyrule Warriors just with multiple characters at a time, I'd be praising it a lot more. It's not bad, not amazing, and if you like Marvel characters you'll probably like it.

much better than the last one

Attached: 1554119725391.png (226x374, 75K)

>no war machine in the game at all

Attached: EE39501A-D99E-4E1B-BD68-ACD7AF34256A.jpg (500x900, 86K)

So this could mean they intend to add free characters for a good while, or that they simply made voice lines for every character just in case they wanted to make them playable?

Also Electro is loving actually not geting his ass kicked all the time, making jokes and having a great time being a ""hero""

vocaroo.com/i/s0iVVpgoDVZG

vocaroo.com/i/s0ecLkZBiWZI

War Machine has a model but that's about it

The fuck is that?

OP image: Mystic karate man
That image: Rejected MK design

Just slowly add in the already existing characters as freebies like Cyclops and Colossus, while saving the brand new characters as paid DLC.

Gimme Man-Thing

I get that Venom/Eddie have hated Spidey but I always liked it better when Eddie stopped the hate train and accepted Pete wasn't evil. He cares about innocents but just ignores all the good Pete does. I get they're both pissed at him but they should know it was their fault. Still always fun to get them teaming up in a game. Hope the Spidey game sequel has Eddie show up as Venom or Anti-Venom and the symbiote on Harry isn't the Venom one. I want Eddie and Pete to team up and maybe even playable Venom.

It seems weird that they would voice all these characters just to have them as "what ifs" now I'm not sure how Ultimo would work unless they make him be MUA1 size or something but also apparently the sentinel in the files at least is called by dataminer the Tri-Sentinel too.

But the human sized bosses should definitely be playable if they already did the voice work, the bosses you can play as already use the same moves as the playables too, just toned down.

>playable Doc Ock
Someone has to do it since UMvC3 didn't

Attached: Beat.jpg (711x840, 144K)

Jesus Christ

In the ability screen it looks like there's room for another tier of upgrade. Is there a fifth upgrade unlocked somehow or does it stop at 4?

You get it after beating Superior

Hey thanks. Wasn't even sure if there was another upgrade or not. What does the final one do? Just makes everything better, changes properties, what?

>Wop
>Chnk
>Spik
>Crckr

Surprised the woman doesn't do NGGR on him

Makes it harder to interrupt them

Is there any way to farm AEP? I know you get some from infinity trials and leveling characters up. Is that the only way, meaning there's a finite number of them? I'm keeping a few characters unleveled in case a friend of mine picks the game up so if there's a set amount of AEP I'll just level up what I can on the grid.

I think it's finite until more heroes come out. I've finished the Health Hex and I'm working on the Strength one now.

Is hear the guy who was Peter in the 90's Spider-Man animated series is Electro in UA3, which is awesome if true

was this the best Rogue design?

Attached: rogue.gif (500x521, 140K)

he should have been spider-man as well, the ps4 spidey is overrated

>hate kamala
>she's super busted and the best way to cheese some of the bullshit missions

Attached: 1547772591642.gif (297x360, 2M)

>hating kamala
sounds like you hate fun

UOOH UAAH UOOH

She's a cunt in the comics who was all too happy to gas the fuck out of mutants. Oh and the fan fiction bullshit.

I just hope cyclops is as busted when he comes out.

You SHOULD gas the mutants.

>She's a cunt in the comics
Have you read her comics or just random screencaps