What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

boring?

Nothing? its the best one at the moment, the genre is shit though bored ages ago.

If you want to read more about my thoughts visit me @ your momma house

What do you mean? It currently has the 3rd most amount of viewers out of all games on the biggest streaming platform online.

ROFING WENT RONG

ITS GREAT GAMU

Attached: 1542416160644.jpg (480x360, 24K)

the saddest part is that this post is not even ironic

oops wrong pic

Attached: file.png (749x563, 214K)

Upon further inspection you *could* argue that it currently holds #2 spot, as there is currently a League of Legends tournament active which is contributing to most of it's view count.

Attached: 9uwadLg.png (799x341, 350K)

These games aren't fucking balanced
There's definitely fun to be had but I've always thought making games with large amounts of rng a "competitive/ranked" game was stupid.

>twitch
You need to be euthanized

what?

He's caling you a chink shill

Does this mean fartnight is finally dying?

fpbp

>viewers
comeonnow.jpg

I played one game of TFT and left it midgame in disgust. The champs play absolutely nothing like they do Summoner's Rift. Going into it, I thought it was basically going to be like an ARAM commander mode, where I'm placing bot-controlled champ into play to fight the enemy and it worked absolutely nothing like that.

Why is this popular?

It's literally RNG The Game

t. idiot man who has never played it

Terrible balancing. Anything below Plat, you can just get 2* Draven with a BF sword then leave the PC for 20 mins.

t. fat asian american

I'm not fat

casuals (and chinks) love their RNG, it means they win a % of their games without effort or improvement and they can blame all their losses on RNG

It's an easy way for (((twitch personalities))) to stream shit while doing basically nothing
People watch it for streamers and not for the game itself

The game is too fast.
So unlike the Dota version it punishes you for keeping a good economy.
So rerolling like a degenerate is actually rewarded, unless you get shit rolls.
So all skill and strategy of the original Dota version is taken away and the winner is entirely decided by RNG.
Also items matter way too much.

DAC (at least around the time of TFT and Underlord's release) is still a lot more solid in meta diversity, and it's slow enough, while also not hardcapping apm for no reason, to allow people to create answers to all in comps towards the end of the game. TFT and Underlords go by too fast which is a good thing, but it's just going to focus entirely more on all inning the best 1 of 2 (maybe 3 if you're lucky) comps every game. And the only repercussion for it is if someone else gets more units for that comp from the pool, at least in TFT's case. It's brain dead easy just following the meta mantra in TFT to climb. Not to say DAC didn't have those issues with imbalance, but Riot games has never been known for balance and it's really showing right now. Which sucks since Underlords and TFT are obviously a lot better off in terms of smooth gameplay, which makes DAC feel like a chore especially on high ping.

They targeted the zoomer audience by making it too quick, giving it comeback mechanics, and cranking RNG bullshit up to the highest levels.

Better than underlords?

not hardly

zoomers don't think so

>TFT is the "most fun" in terms of gameplay of the auto chess games right now but the balance is a big mess and there is barely any variation in gameplay at all and is stuck with Riots shit devs
>Underlords is literally a mobile game and it really shows when you play, it feels soulless and dull gameplay wise BUT the units are much more interesting and there's quite a lof of variation in how you can play
A proper Auto chess game when?

Attached: 1490174370877.png (700x700, 362K)

Obeast exposed.

Diamond here. It’s fun but it’s RNG: the game. I’m bored already and I didn’t play that much

It was a fad. Autochess was fun but it has no lasting appeal. The time it took to make all these stand-alones was longer than that of people's interest.

It's the same fucking gameplay in both, what are you even talking about?
Dumb bratposter.