Granblue Fantasy Versus coming out on Feb 6, 2020

>Features RPG sidescrolling story mode(Dragons Crown?)
>11 Characters on launch, 5 more via season pass

Yikes.

Attached: 0baSRFE.png (598x610, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

versus.granbluefantasy.jp/system/rpgmode?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Features RPG sidescrolling story mode(Dragons Crown?)

YES, IT'S TEKKEN FORCE ALL OVER AGAIN FINALLY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JANK PLATFORMING.

Attached: 8e0.png (500x709, 472K)

11 FUCKING CHARACTERS
PLUS ITS A FUCKING SAUSAGEFEST

Attached: 879198945768bd29c84342bd1b925fdbf415d762.png (742x721, 1021K)

Attached: mOFDIfe.png (485x693, 522K)

What's happening on August 5th?

preorder start date

So what's the current roster?
Can't remember any characters that are in

this plus Ladiva if the weapon thing is correct which it has been so far
literally couldn't be worse

Attached: 1564810508459.jpg (1200x1022, 408K)

Are you retarded?
It's 6/5 if you count Fastiva as male.
It's 6/5 if you count Fastiva as Female.

>11 characters
>7 are male (including the tranny)
Actually gay as fuck.

Wait, it's got an RPG thing? Nice, I liked the single player mode in SC6. More fighting games need that kind of thing.
I want more stuff I can use my arcade stick for since I'm not good at fighting games against other people

What's the word on Relink? Last I checked, the company producing it was in danger from being bought out by absolutely fucking soulless American corporations.

Fighting games don't need that shit. In fact the RPG mode is probably the reason why the roster is so fucking small. Fuck you, fuck Mortal Kombat for pushing cinematic storytelling singleplayer, and fuck journalists for supporting that shit.

Vaseraga and Zeta being in sounds good to me, but the rest of the rosters are just meh

Cygames is making it inhouse with contractor work from Platinum and no one is buying out fucking Cygames, they have more money than god.

>We want to make a game like SF2!
At least they didn't go super literal and only have 8 characters right? ha. haha.

Jesus Christ, I didn't expect it to take this long to come out.

I'm not too concerned about this game specifically. I have no relationship with Granblue, but I've heard that ArcSys is focusing on this game before they get started on the game I want, Persona 5 Arena.

Wrong. Dissidia 012 is the best because of the single-player.

>11 characters
Bye

Dissidia 012 is a fucking garbage game too supported by people that are bad at fighting games in general.

I’m starting to think they made the base roster so boring so they could sell us all the interesting ones as DLC. How much do you wanna bet that Naru and Cog are some of the first DLC and they cost $10 each?

>2020 release after late 2018 reveal
>simplfied movelists
>11 characters for a gacha spinoff of all things, and only reaching 16 by SP1

Attached: kiero.jpg (720x960, 141K)

I miss the times where single player in fighting games wasn't just

>arcade
>versus
>training/mission mode

ReLink is gonna be the only Granblue spinoff people remember in 2 years. Versus is a fucking shitshow.

>11 characters
At least Skullgirls had an excuse for their small roster

Attached: Who can defeat him.jpg (720x849, 41K)

>Granblue’s main selling point is their HUGE cast full of colorful and interesting characters
>make a fighting game with literally 1% of said cast and pick some of the most boring ones

012 is good lmao

012 is fucking garbage.

Still the best fighting game. NT fucked up by having no equipment, or levels and the like.

BAMPY WHEN

Explain

Imagine being that much of a no life loser to be one of those 88 people

JUST
IMAGINE

Attached: EBCRr-4VUAIjoiK.jpg (680x383, 36K)

Get the Season Pass, bro!

>11 characters
What the actual fuck is arcshit doing?

Vanilla Jewten skin is fucking easy to get especially if you've been playing for years
The only problem is that you need shit ton of gold bars to recruit them all

>mfw 1 of the 88 is me

feelsgoodlads

Attached: 5ssb.png (477x527, 547K)

Attached: 1564173003630.png (500x556, 203K)

This is gonna be 40 bucks right?

Attached: Happy Mio.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>No Draphs and harvins
Gay as shit

Actual retard

Soon fightans will have only 2 characters on launch. The host number just keeps getting for these games

And how many characters are in the gachashit?

I feel like every two years a game launches with 10 - 12 fighters and people lose their fucking shit every time. I still remember it extremely vividly with BlazBlue Calamity Trigger ten years ago especially.

I mean I get why people think it's low, but still. Every time.

this game is being made by team red which does 3d while team blue (2d) was working on bbtag

nearly 400

>11 Characters on launch
They really went all in with the SFII inspiration.

>comes out in half a year

What the actual fuck?

>P5Arena
Please give us mainline BlazBlue before this.

Please I need mainline BlazBlue back. Or a new version of Central Fiction to bring people back to it.

BBCT actually had an excuse. GBVS has characters with fewer moves so 11 is pretty barebones.

what about steam version?

You mean now? MK9 has made every fighting game have story mode standard.

>Guilty Gear gets delayed for this piece of shit

Attached: 1527088351168.png (206x203, 77K)

So, you miss 2009? Because since their birth until Blazblue / Mortal Kombat 9 that's how fighting games handled the single player

Play Soul Calibur 6

>11 Characters
What? I was interested but 11? Seriously?

I think user was referring to something other than Cinematic story modes.
Stuff like World Tour from SFA3 or Shadow Lords from KI.

sorry, i'm not going to grind my grid again

I'll buy a new Central Fiction if they fucking dub it.

Calm down the roster sizes for arcsys games have always been small because they're a smaller studio and they actually pay attention to detail in the artwork. Would you prefer this game look like SFV or MVCI? Plus they tend to update their games rather than just scrapping everything from the previous one. Blazblue went on for like a decade this theoretically could do the same if cygames allows. One of the reasons they switched to 3d for GG was so the game could run at any resolution and they wouldn't have to abandon all their work. I could definitely see them continuing this game till the gacha dies this is just the beginning lol.

eh guilty is probably silent because daisuke is having trouble figuring out how to make it even more convoluted and esoteric.

Attached: 1553906304236.jpg (359x324, 26K)

if anything daisukes said about the new guilty gear is true you'll want rev 2 to be the current version as long as possible

puppeteer skin is better though

Cygames is rich as shit and even then BB and GG had bigger launch rosters with a shittier budget

Regular ass blazblue was released with 12 chars and their movesets are far bigger. GBVS roster size is a fucking joke.

Maybe I'll pick this on a sale when all the DLC is out, if they are decent choices.
The main roster is not only small but it sucks on every account

>Yea Forums rosterfags throwing a tantrum about a game they won't play

>weeb fightan
>dub
not even a hot yikes

versus.granbluefantasy.jp/system/rpgmode?lang=en

Here's where all the budget went bros

Attached: wmfnW9P.png (1137x721, 997K)

>a game they won't play
because of the roster, good job, based retard

they were also working on dragon ball at the same time

I was interested in this game and enjoyed the beta but fucking 11?

All they said on today's stream was "more info on the next stream" (which is in december btw so good luck waiting)

Well my interest is certainly gone after these news.

Mainline Blazblue is finished.

Yes. Why wouldn't I play the conclusion to a series where I can't understand mid match banter? Unless you're a marvel fag who only cares about function vs function.

>sidescrolling RPG mode
Why didn't they focus on this?

unless you're complaining about getting your money's worth I doubt their gonna stop at 16 characters. A smaller roster also means its more accessible for beginners which I'm pretty sure is arcsys goal for their licensed games.

Marketing it as a fighting game first is more profitable, even though I would've preferred a dedicated beat 'em up

but gacha blazblue is alive and kickin

>beginners
I don't give a shit about them. Gonna get this on sale in a couple years probably.

Attached: Shiggy Ninja.jpg (405x431, 36K)

Are you a neet by any chance?

They couldn't really make another JRPG considering re:link

yes