Is sonic our bro?

Attached: 22C1vmF.jpg (1440x1344, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo609jN95fI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sonic's gonna let me fuck him?!!

how can you even attempt to shit talk anything else when you're in charge of the SONIC THE HEDGEHOG twitter page?

sonic was ruined the minute they gave him a voice.

Damn, I should really rewatch psycopass.

What video game drama was this a response to? I remember it was a clap back at something.

test gamer test

Mighty No.9.

Yeah. While the music was great, Sonic cd had terrible level design.

Strongest Ninth

Mighty No. 9 put up an infamous trailer with a line like "make bad guys cry like anime fans on prom night" and explosions looking like clouds of pizza.

is sonic pro incel

he's a cool dude in Adventure 2

I want to fuck Sonic

I already told you I don't own any shirts without Sonic on them.

Fuck off Tails

Sonic is mgtow.

"Cry like an anime fan on prom night" is an excellent simile and people need to fucking laugh at themselves every once in a while.

I want to fuck tails too

When you know Sonic Mania was coming, and your direct competition at the time was Mighty No. 9? Why wouldn't you?

Granted, Sonic Forces also happened, so it blew up in their faces.

That's called 'fat kid humor' where you cope with everyone else laughing at you by making yourself into a joke.

Lmao is this a real tweet?

That's actually pretty funny.
t. anime fan

Not only did I go to prom 3 times, I also left after 30 mins to go home to fuck my date. And I watched a shit load of anime.

Adventure 2 is such a fluke. The story was way better than it has any right to be and to this day it's still the only good story in a Sonic game.

>our
I don't associate with human garbage like you. Sod off.

People who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Attached: MightyNo9TrailerFeaturedHeader.png (1400x900, 1.05M)

Ur cool

I'd say Unleashed's story is pretty good

Attached: launch.jpg (613x714, 108K)

Not him, but thanks.

Good taste lad. Season 3 soon.

Attached: 63637B14-6E07-433A-ABA0-C156DE5C2C8D.jpg (739x415, 17K)

>clap back

So I'm guessing you didn't have a good prom night?

relax dude

I just finished watching the Hellsing OVA's and instead of prom I fingered a girl at the beach. I'd say I was doing better than Sonic's games have in years.

Attached: 1348502008277.png (1920x1080, 658K)

When what you're shit talking is Mighty Number 9

I don't know man, Jaleel White was a pretty good sonic voice.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/735638491636195328?lang=en

I didn't go to my prom, which upon reflection was a bit retarded but none of my friends were going so I didn't think it'd be for me. I really should've tried harder to get them to go, though. We could have mogged the entire school with our sheer concentrated virginity.

in my country we don't have such thing, but after getting our high school diplomas the whole class just rented a house for one night and bought crate of beer
it was pretty fun but obviously nobody gets laid at event like this

>but obviously nobody gets laid at event like this
I can see why you would have that impression

Yeah man, directly insulting your fanbase in a way that probably brings up genuinely hurtful memories is a great way of advertising your game.

Exact same situation happened to me, none of my friends wanted to go but now 4 years later I’m regretting it hard.

Attached: 7B427BE8-38F2-4116-8F02-190F096859F3.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Well, I'm not regretting it HARD, I just wish I'd gone. Like the other user, proms aren't so much of a thing in my country so it's more like I missed a fun end-of-school thing which could've been a nice cap on the whole deal.

Have sex, incel.

eat chex and vibrate, granny

what the fuck is a chex

Why are you regretting it?

Stay pozzed, homo.

Based and redpilled

I didn't want to say it user, it pained me to type but i couldn't think of anything else. I hope we're still good user and you can learn to forgive me.

>Have Amy
No

Attached: 91IlQLvAxqL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 27K)

Honestly because I miss a lot of my old acquaintances that have now either moved or went their own way, the prom would’ve been a nice send-off but now I’ll never see them all again.

So they're just shreddies?

There will be no forgiveness, no mercy.

what is the cheese pizza supposed to mean?

The explosion graphics were so graphically bad that they were dubbed "pizza explosion"

Attached: 3068719-screen shot 2016-05-26 at 16.11.12.png (1849x1027, 2.26M)

He's a man of culture

I think that's just what a normal American pizza looks like

You don't have to tell me twice! But during the stone age...!

nobody asked, virgin

Jaleel? There is no Jaleel. Only Steve. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN STEVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

FUCKING SAVAGE

We don't have prom nights were i live

That was awesome, wonder if some of that drama was based on truth

>Mighty No. 9 just died quietly with a whimper instead of a bang

It's a well-known fact that Steve Urkel regularly used telekinesis to bend the wills of the other actors.

Its time to post that weirdly kino cutscene again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo609jN95fI

lmoa

by talking shit about even more laughable stuff like mighty number two

>shadow is impressed by sonic being able to chaos control with a fake emerald
>not by tails who somehow managed to create an emerald that's basically 99% similar to the real deal

Actually at the time Sonic Boom was either about to come out of the closet or just came out.

Sonic says fuck jannies, trannies, and niggers.

The Sonic Twitter page is not funny.

Mad tranny detected.

Attached: sonic rmocks trannies.png (855x606, 77K)

When will the next sonic game release bros...

Pretty sure these were by that GeneHF dude. No wonder they kicked him later.

Sonic’s a volcel. He has no issue with women but no desire to be tied down to them either

>No wonder they kicked him later
unbased and onionsfed

This. But only if its the sissyhog one

I mean to be fair, company accounts should be apolitical.

the only potential political one was the attack helicopter
everything else was legitimately talking smack about a game/company which every twitter account does

No they shouldn't. I want to know if the company I'm handing money to is gonna be used to to lobby some libtard into office.

Man, that triggered the fuck out of kotaku.
Unfortunately, (as with the folks who made the witcher), they apologize, cower down and delete the tweet.

From what I read, it was a fluke by the guy in charge of the social media account, Aaron Webber. He was brought in for PR and to ameliorate the stigma associated with Sonic.
To be clear, I'm not on board with how big being transgender has gotten. I think it IS a mental illness, and I think society has gone too far with it. But it's a touchy subject, and it's best for companies to not address things like it.

Attached: 1562414071944.png (896x1176, 219K)

They didn't apologize, and they didn't delete the tweet. You can still find it.
The guy behind it says that his method of dealing with these kinds of things is to just move on, hoping that people will forget about it.
Pretty counter-intuitive if you ask me.

Gotcha, I confused the sonic account for the projektred. From what I remember, they deleted the tweet and made an apology for a similar comment.

who the fuck did the audio mixing for this scene? The music is completely drowning out the voices.

>company hires dude to make silly tweets
>millenials completely fall for it and unironically see company as a person

Attached: 1518438990080.png (478x523, 16K)

>He was brought in for PR and to ameliorate the stigma associated with Sonic.
If I had to be honest, he hasn't been doing the best job at it. The sonic twitter and it's followers are full of ironic fans that are just following the franchise to see what hot new meme Aaron going to tweet. I wouldn't even mind that if it wasn't for the fact that Aaron keeps having Arin promote his games, a man who made a living shitting on sonic and his games.

Sonic is yet another victim of cultural sterilization.
The only way for Sonic to get back to his golden days in 1998-2003 is through a complete paradigm shift.