Game starts

>Game starts
>Final boss is already here

Attached: LE.gif (737x721, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15jm3Vbf5GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to fuck the clown one

Attached: gamzee-clownpiece.png (750x550, 112K)

>Final boss has a raging boner

Attached: 710f87a8f94fe7e336e5a8e9d42dd051.png (730x432, 123K)

Homestuck board when?

>tfw banned on co
>tfw can only talk homestuck via sneaky Yea Forums threads
>tfw mods will eventually figure our trick out and completely ban homestuck

I dropped this somewhere along after the troll parents where introduced.
Who is this guy and what's his deal?

Unironically start reading it again. It's long but it's worth it

No I will not do that.

Lmao

Recently finished it for the first time, was saddened at how abrupt act 6-7 was for a finale. I heard the kickstarter side project Hussie did went horribly wrong and then his dad died.I hope enough autism collects together for a continuation someday.

There's the epilogues, but they're very metafictional and most likely still ongoing

never ever

Attached: 1558175837864.gif (547x471, 685K)

vocaroo.com/i/s15jm3Vbf5GM

Attached: 1564770987507.png (421x248, 73K)

Acts 1-5 are worth it, Act 6 is not and you know it.

Nah, sorry I'm not jumping on Act 6/7 and Epilogues hate bandwagon

what the fuck does the maid class do

Creates [aspect]

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Vriska (yes, THE Vriska Serket) becoming relevant again in the Homestuck epilogues! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming upd8 when Vriska steals the spotlight!

>But she's in a doomed timeline! She will never matter again!

"No!"

Vriska is the Thief of Light, Light is the aspect of relevance. How do you expect her to fulfill her role and steal relevance when she's already relevant? Of course she's in a doomed timeline, and she stopped mattering. Fow now. But wait until her Thief of Light nature brings her back. It's only a matter of time.

If you think the Thief of Light stealing John's phone and Terezi contact, effectively stealing the only way the Candy timeline can still matter in regards to canon, is a coincidence, you're dead wrong. Her contacting Terezi is definitely going to have some impact on the Meat timeline, where Terezi is. Maybe she'll just talk her out of Dirk's control, maybe she'll go as far as dooming the Meat timeline. In any case, Vriska is clearly not done mattering.

However, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! ::::)

Attached: vriska4.gif (650x450, 12K)

The only good parts of Homestuck were the first four acts and the intermission. Caliborn was alright, though.

thanks doc

Unironically based

WHERE MY BLOOD GANG AT?

Attached: tumblr_n6ahjj3i5O1tbtg04o1_400.png (338x554, 6K)

No, but thank you for asking.

Attached: based knight of space.png (338x554, 6K)

Space bros are alright, dont come to the medium tomorrow.

>goes back in time and undoes all your shit
nothin personell...

Attached: heh....png (380x540, 15K)

>Is gay
Yikes

>could pick any timeline to exist in
>chooses the gay one

>Changing things that already happened
>In Homestuck
Good job dooming the timeline fuckass, what's the next step of your master plan?

The only good character from act 6.

So when are the epilogues getting updated? There's no way that was the end

Only read to the end of Act 5, it's worth it to finish it.
Remember how Slick wanted to kill Lord English? That's him. He's been here since the beginning.

That was Dirk's plan, to create enough of a cliffhanger such that the story would have to be continued. Evidently he failed.

Yes, I know, it's profoundly up its own arse.

You're right about the metafictional meaning of the epilogues (Calliope (the fandom) trying to stop Dirk (the author) from breaking the characters), but that doesn't mean we can't get more though. I don't think the comic can be considered over until the author (Dirk) is properly defeated/killed, making the creation of more canon material impossible. I'm all down for more metafictional stuff too, but desu a brand new session would be based because it would give us more classpect examples for classpect discussions.

thanks doc

LE was a really shitty villain, desu even through Caliborne was great
the main villain should've just been Jack

I make a timeline where I fuck vriska then go back to the main one, who cares lmao

I dropped it after the green boy takes control of the dialog or someshit
All that fucking green was hurting mt eyes and I got tired of how long it went on