Oh, wait!

We're on PS3™ system!

Attached: unknown.png (1251x684, 718K)

This joke was so weak

Shut up and listen to your music on your Apple© iPod™

>otacon questioning snake why he’s using cqc all it sudden.
LOL

>joke
It was Kojima sucking up to Sony. Nothing more. Why do you think Sony is financing him these days? He's been a Sony shill for a long time.

>It was Kojima sucking up to Sony
No it just a callback to the disc swap in MGS that occurred at precisely that point you buttmad retard.

lmao retard

If MGS4 were ever remade/remastered, they'd have to change a bunch of little things. All of the PS3-centric jokes would need to be revised, like how the SIXAXIS controller didn't have rumble so Mantis's powers were worthless, and the Apple products (Snake's iPod and Otacon's Macs). Snake would have to be upgrade to an iPhone.

I had an iPod once. it was awful

>No it just a callback to the disc swap in MGS
No, it wasn't. Why didn't that come up with MGS2 or 3? It was purely shilling the Sony bluray. Sony was very aggressive about marketing bluray.

snake get ipad

More likely it gets remove.

NOOOOOOO MY FOURTH WALL NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1543225827404.jpg (318x313, 11K)

>implying Konami cares

This is literally "fuck you, I liked it": the joke, at least for me. I had many issues with MGS4, but the jokes were fun. It was supposed to be the big finale anyway so Kojima was allowed a few callbacks to previous games.

>Why didn't that come up with MGS2 or 3?

Because neither of them took place in Shadow Moses and thus there was no place to put it in?

Because they didn't go back to Shadow Moses, you fuck.
It occurs in the exact spot you switch discs in MGS1.

>If MGS4 were ever remade/remastered

I don't think we need to worry about that now, what with the only games coming out of Konami being PES and pachinko machines.

Console war is over. Stop getting triggered you retards

>tfw vietnam vet grandpa returned MGS2 to video store 3 days early and demanded a refund because the rental copy was "hacked by foreign agents trying to subvert my mind and make me hate America"
>cashier guy's face when

Attached: 149575158532.png (294x256, 197K)

>Because neither of them took place in Shadow Moses and thus there was no place to put it in?
Fuck off. There's plenty of places in MGS2 and 3 that you could have put a disc swap joke in. It's because Sony had nothing to brag about in regards to DVD. Everyone had it.

So if bluray is running out of space now, what is the future of physical media?

look at all that graphics you can put in there

Attached: s-l300.jpg (262x300, 18K)

Cloud

>Huh? Oh, wait! We're on a Playstation Thr- What? Really? So, the fourt- What?! Playstation 5?! I feel as old as you do, Snake...

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.

Seems like you just convinced yourself you're right with stupid logic because you're buttmad about Sony and now you tell everyone who rightfully tells you the truth to fuck off. But sure, let's insert the joke anywhere in any game even if it doesn't fit, that's exactly the same as including a disc swap joke at the precise moment a disc swap happened in a previous game, I'm sure the joke will stick the landing just the same.

Attached: smug4.png (199x197, 58K)

>so Kojima was allowed a few callbacks to previous games
Do you mean a few as in every 5 minutes of the game?

There is no future for physical media

They've had holographic media for ages. They stagger technology releases to maximize profits. It probably doesn't matter now anyway. The future is digital distribution. In 10-20 years nobody is going to have hard copies of anything anymore.

To be fair, by the time 4 was released there was a shitload of running gags and plot threads to be solved, MGS4 was less it's own thing and more Kojima trying (alone since the other writter guy was no longer with him) to make good on all of the jokes and tie all of the plot threads together in one single game with as many explosions and giant robots as possible for the franchise. Also it's Kojima, you know that fucker is a car with no breaks.

>snake gets the new iphone
>has to get an additional headphone adapter item to use it

>like how the SIXAXIS controller didn't have rumble so Mantis's powers were worthless
This is in the original ps3 version. Mantis reacts differently depending on if you are using a controller with or without rumble,

MGS4 had two writers.

incorrect, we are on a pc emulating a ps3

Wait, huh? When was it that Kojima was writting alone then? Did it start with Peace Walker? I am honestly shocked right now.

Attached: Can I get uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.png (590x594, 444K)

Are you people fucking retarded? Kojima was absolutely being paid to shill Sony back then. He claimed complete bullshit like it wasn't possible for the 360 to run MGS4. He even claimed Metal Gear itself is intrinsically intertwined with Sony despite the fact that the franchise didn't start on a Sony platform and most of the games have been multiplat. It was pure shilling. Nothing more.

Never, you fell for the memes. Every MGS has had two or more writers.

I can't believe memes lied to me. On Yea Forums of all places.

Attached: panic stricken.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Literally doesn't work

kek

The loading screen works now, but that's it.

Unless there's a source attached to the post it's a safe bet that anything said about Kojima on Yea Forums has no basis in reality.

2 bluray discs

Metal Gear has always had an actual team of writers. Note the big difference in Codec quality between MGS1/2/3 an4 4, that's because the Codec conversation writer left.

no but Apple would charge them for using their brands

There won't be one.
The endgame is moving to digital media because it deprives the consumer of any ownership or control of what they buy

When it's time for you to buy the new thing, your stuff will just stop working or disappear and you'll have no recourse because you never had any rights in regards to the product to begin with

Rent seeking and perpetual profit is the ultimate endgame in any capitalist venture

it wasn't a joke it was fucking kino

okay lil'zoom

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

lmao fukushitters are this delusional

>by the time 4 was released there was a shitload of running gags and plot threads to be solved,
no there wasn't