I want my game to have a sword for homosexuals

>i want my game to have a sword for homosexuals

Attached: rapier-espada-do-seculo-xvii[1].jpg (700x800, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackfencer.com/en/home/28-like-steel-waster-montante-v2.html
youtu.be/APU-YRZ7EFs
youtube.com/watch?v=a8v_0riy4gA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDRaVOx-22M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z19hR04Ckb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i want my game to have a sword for absolute chads

Attached: zwei.jpg (654x368, 19K)

Rapiers are cool, fuck you. Also that image has a watermark.

>I want my game to have a sword for dickass thieves

Attached: 28-14thC_quillon_dagger_3.jpg (2048x1536, 616K)

fpbp

>a sword for homosexuals

maximum redundancy

Good sword for when you wanna style on fools or you need to slip into the cracks of a nigga's armor, or stab a fool a dozen times. Best feel for this shit is my nigga Raphael from Soul Calibur.
When you need to fucking destroy someone. Armor? What's armor? This sword is designed to fucking obliterate armor. In fact, pretty sure it's designed to CUT THE HEADS OFF OF HORSES. Germans, man, fucking crazy. Best game for this sword fee: Dark Souls 1.
The classic knife. Feels really fucking good when it's balanced properly. Good for quick, easy motion, assassinations. Best game for this feel: TF2, as the Spy.

blackfencer.com/en/home/28-like-steel-waster-montante-v2.html

I'm gonna buy one

>pretty sure it's designed to CUT THE HEADS OFF OF HORSES.

It was designed to be given to a very good soldier who was often a bodyguard, he could hold a corridor or a bridge with it because it's an area control weapon not a duelling blade

based but also cringe. the only good rapier wielding character is victor saltzpyre

say no more senpai

Attached: Lothric_Knight_Sword.png (512x512, 38K)

You mean like Pier Gerlofs Donia?

Yeah pretty much, I think these dudes were called something like Doppelsoldat "Double soldier" and they were paid twice the wage of the normal mercenary soldiers.

But their role was essentially one of taking on a suicide mission should they be needed

>so y'all wanna be badass niggas, huh?

Attached: Moonlight_Greatsword_IG.png (1132x534, 817K)

Speaking of cutting the heads off horses:

>I want my game to have a sword that does 300% damage to unarmoured

Attached: Macuahuitl.jpg (600x450, 31K)

Cringeposter

i want my game to have bomberman bombs, a broom, an electric guitar and a spikeshield as some of the best weapons

Attached: 9k=.jpg (199x253, 15K)

>inch deep wounds and some blunt damage
yawn

God bless those lads.
Obsidian can be knapped to be sharper than steel, so the 'paddle blade' was actually insanely super devastating, and the blades would break off when you cut into someone. Imagine cutting someone and you're happy if your weapon breaks some.
The obsidian would get lodged deep in their wounds and essentially be death, as surgery is practically impossible. Additionally, if you cut carefully, the obsidian is more durable than regular glass, resulting in it being able to cut quite effectively without shattering unless you strike bone or remarkably thick muscle.
Could cut someone's head off if you hit it juuuuuuust right, with only a single swing.

>I want big, long and thick swords that need two hands to handle or else it's gay!!
it writes itself

Obsidian can factually make blades sharper than steel, and they had plenty of time to practice
Plus one of the accounts that spawned the claim was one of the Spaniards watching a fight where it happened (and another where a horse was disemboweled instead)

Sounds like somebody only has experience handling only small swords.

yeah man I don't have your expertise about handling hundreds of different sized "swords", sorry

I’m pretty sure a guy with a spear is gonna do a better job of holding a corridor than a guy with a massive sword

Is that a giant spade or an oar?

This

Attached: 34554767.png (646x634, 350K)

>I want my game to have a sword for men of culture

Attached: 640px-MuseeMarine-sabreOfficer-p1000451.jpg (640x450, 28K)

I know we're talking about swords here, but what's another weapon, besides spears, that would fit well with a shield? Daggers seem too small and with maces I would rather have a warhammer.

yes

>mfw this thread

Attached: ahem_FUCKETH_RAPIERS_AND_FUCKETH_DAGGERS.jpg (246x205, 13K)

The massive sword is used to break the tips of spears

That's not what I meant. The obsidian blades there are about or less than an inch. It will never reach internal organs, although depending on the weight, it might break bones. But that's true for a conventional sword as well, which will cut deeper and can thrust through all your vital organs. Flesh wounds look gruesome but that's it.

>*unga bungas your path*

Attached: i only level str.png (512x512, 69K)

Hand axe?

Why yes I do use the most deadly weapon know to man.

Attached: edg.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

What? Rapier is cool. Am I gay now?

Is that (not (a giant spade) or (an oar))?

I cant tell if this is the bitch one or the BIG BOY CHAD one. I think its the former since i think the big boy one has more tree on one end.
My favorite weapon from dark souls. Ran around with this, the boar helm, and the rags of a loin cloth for a playthrough. Manus was a pain to beat but i did it. Never went back to the game after that playthrough.

Flesh doesn't just sit in place, it's going to move away from the split where the cut starts. If you mean they won't make enough room to keep going because the blades are separated, that's why you always pull the blade towards you slightly in a sawing motion (even flat blades wouldn't do much otherwise) since the individual blades will have edges on the sides too

Not it's not, you're gonna have to hit a spear really fucking hard to cut it's head off, and even then you'll probably just knock it out of the way

Is that (not ((a giant spade) or (an oar)))
The one you did would calculate if it's an oar, or not a spade (which would only return false if it was a spade)

The huge sword is practically a spear, it's a status symbol too since a sword that big is exponentially more expensive than a spear

>*Skewers all other sword, axe, mace and polearm users to the point where they're obsolete and gets used for another 200 years*

Your post is so full of ignorance I can only conclude you live in the south side of Chicago or in Baltimore.

>Get /fit/
>Train with some historical re-enactment guys for a while
>Go back to medieval times with a bit of scaffolding pole
>Stick a spike on the end
>Get lodsofemone and tons of pussy

A rapier is the most advanced bladed weapon on earth, fencing cuts all the fat from sword fighting and is technically superior to any another style. There just isn't a shorter way to hit the enemy than a thrust. Mathematically speaking it's unbeatable.

Bullshit
The best way to hit someone is by throwing the sword at them

the best way to hit someone is to just fucking chop them from your strong side

The best way to hit someone is overpowering them while they sleep and rape their ass.

The best youtube channel for fancy swordmaking is obviously michaelcthulhu, but what's the best for sword usage? Or even historical swordmaking, if anyone does that?

An inch is enough to get through muscle tissue and lots of blood vessels. Swords and knives are generally not thrust more than 2-3 inches; any deeper and tissue starts to stick to the blade and makes it difficult to extract, and even a small delay can leave one open to a return wound that can be deadly.

Attached: Donnie.jpg (225x350, 57K)

Wouldn't work on ninjas with their log trick.

A rapier is a weapon for self defense, a greatsword is a weapon for war. They exist for specific circumstances. You don't carry a giant greatsword around your hometown. If you say you do, you're a sperg and autistic child permavirgin.

If you are using that argument, then you should be concluding the small sword is the best sword, not the rapier. Either way, you're wrong, because "mathematically" more happens in a fight than 2 people sitting directly across each other within thrusting distance and just thrusting at each other.

That's why you have to go quick and fierce at it!

Attached: 1563898550909.gif (250x158, 2M)

>rapiers are lighter than normal swords.
Imagine thinking this. They weigh exactly or slightly MORE than an arming sword. The whole point is to outreach that nigga with his shorter blade. Comparing it to a longsword is stupid. A longsword is a twohanded weapon. But this is the fault of videogames for teaching mouthbreathers that longswords are arming swords.

Guns are better

>fencing
Fencing uses foils. Foils =/= Rapiers. Foils are flexible and often have no cutting edge, essentially being a spike. Rapiers are long, hardened, and have an edge.

>a greatsword is a weapon for war.
Wrong

Something the size of a Zweihander is specifically for area control

I was thinking about a duell situation on even ground. On a completly even battlefield, the rapier will always hit first, that's why it became the go to duelling weapon in the first place. Btw i am a kraut and did fencing during my teens. I'm talking about fencing in general, i don't know the english word for the actually weapon type used for duells, they would often be described as sabres or broad swords too, but the forms seems to have been all pretty rapier like.

Say that to my face, heretic!

Attached: 1200px-589d8c82cdef073ad3d4c0ee2baf0719[1].png (1200x1752, 2.93M)

You're getting confused with modern sport fencing. Fencing has been used in a historical context to refer to duelling long enough to include rapiers.

see I am not really familiar with the english semantics amd just have passion for the art of fencing.

>tfw the more you learn about swords the more the most basic, generic ass longsword seems perfect and appealing to you.

What makes you think a Zweihander would slice through armour? At best you might kill/knock a guy out by applying concussive force to the helm.

desu modern fencing split of into different styles, gotta name them in krautspeak tho:
Florette - tiny thrusting arm for fagets, includes unrealistic rules that legitamize hits
Degen - the Typical fencing tool, all hits count and almost no rules
sabre - broader weapon where even "slaps" count as hits. The most accurate representation of old fighting styles

Olympic fencing has just become really abstract tho sadly. You just do it completly differently when the weapons are harmless and the sport kind of suffered from that.

I’ve seen plenty of examples of blades simply not being able to cut through plate armour. It can’t be done, it’s pure fantasy.

Foil, epee and sabre we'd call them in english. Though I'd dispute your saying slaps count in sabre and go with "tickles" instead (though I assume the word you're actually looking for is "cuts"). I did sport fencing for four years at uni before switching to historical and the amount of time I lost points in sabre from something I hadn't even noticed had hit me was ridiculous.

Ah thanks, that was what i was looking for. I mostly did epee, how much different is historical fencing?

tasteless pleb

Rapier wins, historically proven :)

Attached: AE 231231231.png (1200x860, 1.69M)

A total fabrication.

That's why you rape every log you find. Who knows which one will be a ninja!

Attached: African weapons.jpg (1196x972, 223K)

*Japanese drum sounds*
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: japanese_weaponry_by_kobra_kan-dvss5g.png (900x1350, 500K)

If you got hit with a baseball bat in the head you'd die. That thing is a toothed baseball bat made for war. I find it weird how severely people overestimate their durability.

>I want my game to have the coolest weapon imaginable

Attached: european-war-hammer-2342-p.jpg (871x871, 85K)

Attached: weapons.jpg (3000x3450, 971K)

>dansen uchiwa
These crazy nips used a pizza shovel as a weapon?

nerf when

I'm just going to post an odachi here, hopefully you guys won't get into an argument over it.

Attached: odachi-tall.jpg (2161x3844, 269K)

This is idiotic. Rapiers are no more advanced than longswords. Rapiers turned into sport fighting once combat transitioned from swords to guns. Longswords were more or less forgotten because there's no way to make longsword fighting safe unless you tape pillows to yourself.

>We need a sword for Crit builds

I already made this shit joke last time I saw the image

Attached: Uchi(w)a.png (1280x720, 596K)

If you want to slice someone's limbs off, just use an axe.

I mean using padded clothes and Feders in place of full on longswords is something they did in the 14th Century

A rapier shouldn't be compared to a longsword, it should be compared to an arming sword. It's a one handed sword. The entire idea of the rapier is a one handed sword with lots of reach.

looks like a bunch of shit someone made up to fill their exhibition with

>stick fighting with mom approved protective gear
It's no surprise that fencing became the sport instead.

No, rapiers are not like arming swords because you can't use a shield very well at all with them. Perhaps an offhand knife or a buckler, but at that point you might as well give up and use a regular sword. The tuck sword is the medium between swords and rapiers which is the true patrician choice. See top in pic related.

Attached: VlXtLrs.png (1200x728, 1.26M)

>Getting shark-tooth swords mixed up with macuahuitl
Silly 2hus, those were from different sides of the globe

>mochi hammer
>fans
>oar
>six feet of body odor
damn japan you crazy

What's the point in risking head injuries and broken bones for a fight that isn't real

Rapier is literally the chad weapon

Attached: prepare_to_die.png (600x337, 320K)

How did the understanding of actual medieval combat get so muddied, clouded, and incorrectly portrayed over history?

It's been a while

In modern fencing you can do the techniques properly and not risk injury. If you want to do longsword, you have to make some heavy compromises. I've been to a viking LARP group and they use all the historical gear, but compromise technique in order to fight safely. A blunt sword is still a weapon and can deal a lot of damage to you. Meanwhile, foils and epees are only going to hurt if you get jabbed in the balls.

Hollywood and the Enlightenment fucks who denigrated the the medieval period as the dark ages.

Bo get used too little, they're basically only in fighting games

A bo is a stick, which is one of the most practical weapons in history. Watch out for sticks.

Because that stuff was taught orally and all the manuals are some fucking parables and poems purposefully made obscure so that the young novices don't outpace the old farts in few short years making them obsolete.

Just dropping by to say that you’re a giant fag OP!

Especially when they're painted red with gold bits on the end, then they get really dangerous

Attached: The Addams Family.png (1528x720, 424K)

I don't think you compromise all that much in longsword.

Between the polymer waisters, of which there are some fantastic ones available, feders and blunted longswords the training blades are fairly realistic themselves. Unfortunately you do need to be padded to fuck for full intensity sparring with a steel because otherwise you are gonna kill or maim

You have no clue how deep those fuckers cut. You'll get twice as deep as any sword with a chop

Did you just fucking post George Silver? The amount of HEMA lurkers in this thread is unbelievable.

didn`t africans trow literall shit at each other?

Because we essentially lost everything twice. Initially all the techniques and sources fell out of favour and were forgotten but interest started up again and there was the start of a revival at the turn of the 20th century. Then everyone involved promptly died in WWI and the next revival wouldn't be until the 90s.

A sword for virgins who wish they were cool and need to compensate for their lack of skill with an oversized piece of shit only meant for rare, specific scenarios.
A sword for the ultimate chads. Every idiot in the world thinks they're the same thing as fucking flimsy fencing foils, only good at poking and being lightweight. They are in fact the refinement of countless centuries of swordcraft and swordplay, as well as being just as if not comparably heavier than a longsword.

Attached: 6183b9d87edbef798bd52926debb98e4.jpg (736x736, 22K)

You never want to go spear and shield unless you are in formation and the guy on your right also has a spear and (big) shield. Axe, short sword, or mace with shield if you are alone

Poofter

based
>b-but pokestick was supposed to be bad!

Attached: 1561422850225.png (538x482, 492K)

Based.
Here's your average rapier user: a handsome French nobleman who pounds cunny on the daily.

Attached: raphael-soulcalibur5-concept-art-page2.jpg (1192x1744, 2.96M)

zweihander chads unite

Is claymore a good weapon to use?

where are my spear brothers at?

>100+ posts talking about chad weapons
>no one mentioned fists
Im disappointd at you, Yea Forums

Attached: diablo-3-monk[1].jpg (642x573, 295K)

yea, especially against firearms

>once

*musket wins

Swords are shit in general anyway. Spears are the king of weapons.

This. Fancy swordfags are cancer.

>Longsword
>Not the gladius
behold this here plebeian

>I want my game to have a sword for civilized people

Attached: SW91-tai-chi-jian.jpg (560x494, 41K)

>le unga bunga nigger sword

Dignified, skillful weapon

Yeah. Nice try using it in a cramped area or narrow hall you fucking mong

T.mordhau cuck

Attached: 1534161428347.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

My weapon of choice. Fuck plate armor faggots and sword spergs

Attached: medieval-morningstar-mace-3D-model_0.jpg (1480x800, 129K)

>Not halfswording for maximum control in enclosed spaces

t. Uses a sword that reminds him of Tyrones bbc

Heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out.

Attached: HookSword.jfif.jpg (1936x1291, 120K)

>tiny dick complex
I bet you like hummers too

Because only mentally disabled people would go into a medieval fight with fucking bare knuckles

>histories' most used and successful weapon?
>give it low damage and some pokes

Attached: polearms1.gif (450x862, 9K)

t. can't handle big boy weapons

Attached: 5b73293f91ffc7a7464328a72b7fa4d2.jpg (1786x2160, 340K)

Godinho’s montante rule 2 is exactly for fighting in a narrow alley.

youtu.be/APU-YRZ7EFs

Chink weapons are underappreciated in vidya.

Attached: Dadao.jfif.jpg (800x800, 58K)

ART THOU MAD, BROTHER?

Attached: 20190803_094328.jpg (731x724, 167K)

>i want my game to have a weapon for men that just don't care

Attached: pipe.png (550x550, 174K)

Most martial artists would like to have a word with you.

>Not using the Baller Swag Sword

>filename

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>Now where could my pipewrench be?

Yes, but you shouldn't credit everyone with deeds beyond those who just here to eat popcorn and watch people argue about what shape of metal they're never going to actually hold and use would best kill another entirely theoretical pointy metal poker.

>thumbnail

Attached: 9876543.gif (250x187, 963K)

Jesus christ its like a Klingon teenager's bedroom.

You fucker Makibishi I know a fucking caltrop when I see you.

>/pol/hau
Art thou dead brother? Lmao

BRUH

Attached: 1558939284674.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

>peasant OP mad that he can't afford a blue-blooded Chad nobleman's weapon
Shouldn't you be preparing to harvest crops or something?

Attached: 1470469993883.png (320x447, 223K)

Correct, this is how giant swords were used. In fact it's most of the utility of a sword, the fact that you can poke with it like a spear (the half sword meme) but also cut someone with it if they get past the point (not by swinging or hacking, but by drawing it back or thrusting forward so the edge drags across skin the same way you'd cut someone with a knife.
You can also swing it because at the end of the day it's a big long slab of metal but real giant swords were quite light and whippy, not heavy like in games. Which is why warhammers were invented - note that irl these things were basically tiny.

KABALLIN'

>rapier is for homosexuals
the 1500s would like to have a word with you

the spics destroyed the mexiniggers with it

Why are flails so rare in games? I know they're a little bit of a fictional weapon but I still love the aesthetic of them. The only game with flails I can think of off the top of my head is Diablo 2.

Attached: 1536767433646.jpg (564x436, 47K)

>i want my game to have a weapon for kangz

Attached: khopesh.jpg (900x675, 252K)

Why are you Yea Forumsiggers so fucking cringy all the time?

Attached: 345347.jpg (255x220, 7K)

>obsidian to slice through cartilage and bone
>fire hardened wood to brute force through
is this another Yea Forums tries to into medieval episode again ?

>dodges you and kills from a distance

Attached: historically accurate archery.webm (800x450, 2.68M)

Because a flail is way more work to put in. A sword is a static object, no problem. A flail is a ball on the end of a chain. Are you gonna implement a physics solution just so the ball dangles right? A lot of work. Are you just gonna animate the fucking thing yourself? A lot of work. Both are a pain in the arse.

>20% extra damage towards homossexuals
>20% extra damage towards chads

>Baltimore.
RACIST!
#WEAREBALTIMORE
people are totally not getting rape/murdered here

Attached: Triger Gamer Girl.jpg (700x700, 177K)

They're not very good weapons

Attached: assassins-creed-revelations-20110927071410454.jpg (468x239, 22K)

>area becomes infested with niggers
>area disintegrates in quality

Attached: 0d1.png (432x395, 191K)

>/k/ thread on Yea Forums
>All these sword autistic weebs
>"weapon experts"

How many of you actually own a sword? Not many I'd imagine.

nigga please, at least use the updated book

Attached: D&D 3rd weapons1.png (1165x798, 624K)

Well they're perfectly happy doing basic cloth and ragdoll physics in AAA at this point
It's probably more because they're too lazy to make consistently good hitboxes

Attached: D&D 3rd weapons2.png (1115x801, 613K)

>mfw reading a bunch of virgins who has no clue about real historical warfare talk about historical warfare

Attached: 8754444523.jpg (453x470, 24K)

t. virgin who watches a lot of discovery channel

It can't be much more effort than something like a whip can it?

But they're cool

Attached: 1549555149956.png (1013x792, 188K)

Attached: D&D 3rd weapons3.png (1104x790, 715K)

This game has great bow fighting, the bow-only challenge is fun as fuck

Attached: Clone Drone in the spearbots with shields are cunts.png (911x548, 389K)

done
choose your weapons faggots

Attached: D&D 3rd weapons4.png (1081x796, 529K)

Most martial artists would strongly advise against engaging in a fistfight with a bunch of armed opponents.

What if the log has a ninja substitution technique ?

>you racist, mysognystic, trump supporter!
>our city doesn't have rats running around the place!
>Drumpf is just racist!
youtube.com/watch?v=a8v_0riy4gA

Attached: Triggered.png (499x378, 145K)

>bastard sword bigger than a longsword

Attached: 1557935686751.png (585x663, 765K)

1d8 vs 1d10 man!

chads don't use swords

Attached: 3075081-screen shot 2019-01-13 at 12.32.55 pm.png (962x922, 843K)

Attached: Complete Warrior1.png (889x638, 228K)

Is this just a chinese longsword?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

What's the point of making the handle so thick? How the fuck are you supposed to swing this thing with any amount of useful force when you can't even wrap your hand around the whole thing?

>Drive by
>Doesn't hold his bow sideays while yelling WEST SIIIIIDE

how ripped you need to be to even draw greatbows?

>handlet

Attached: 1553744448614.jpg (700x1138, 194K)

>handlet wristlet stickboi

Attached: 1558014195996.jpg (1536x1539, 409K)

well, you need a special feat just to use the damn thing, so one can believe a lot of training

>you can't even wrap your hand around the whole thing

Attached: hdjeuyd.jpg (915x510, 72K)

>too lazy
Always. Or more like, it's disproportionately more effort to put in than it's worth.
They went for the "just animate the whole thing" approach with whips in dark souls.
Remember how when you hold a whip it's always wrapped up tightly?

you realise it's tiny, right?
it's barely bigger than a hammer you'd use to whack a nail today.

I'm pritty sure he think's that thing is massice, he don't know it's a one hander, he probly thinks in spear length and thus super thicc

Not very much, even brits can do it

>people still think rapiers are light and for limp wristed faggots

they are as heavy as any other one handed sword

>I have a tiny dick, the sword

>we want the reddit audience

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 2.24M)

100+lb warbows take massive arms

They get lighter and lighter over time eventually becoming the modern epee which is flexible but with a sharp point to stab.

isnt that mostly because dueling became a sport over time

But also so blessed aristocrats don't murder each other in duels for honour.

I think we should allow pistol duels to settle minor legal cases again, but using airsoft so the loser's family can't try to sue for damages afterwards

*Other natives that were tired of having their shit pushed by those natives so they joined the spanish win

work on your self-esteem OP

Well duels were pretty harmless both guys would miss with pistols then get gay and poke each other with swords

>Swords
Such a pleb.

Attached: 20190424_115330.jpg (1176x1031, 385K)

agreed after all you cant spell rapier without saying raper

>Speaking of cutting the heads off horses
I mean if you want to brutally saw their head off.

>inch deep wounds and some blunt damage
True, it's not quite a mace or hammer focusing force all in one spot, it can connect in multiple spots. That sharp obsidian though, if it connects somewhere vital without armor it's going to punch a hole. Against real armor it might have some problems since the obsidian is so brittle. I absolutely would hate to go up against obsidian arrows or spears though.

>super devastating
>twice as deep as any sword with a chop
Meh. I think you're buying into hype without doing any testing.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDRaVOx-22M

I mentioned this earlier for bows, but also has hammers the size of your torso
Also spears for the crowd, which can be upgraded so you've got a shield too
Plus you can kick enemies into spikes, lava and sawblades

I think I've played it too much, I'm turning into a shill

Just use a gun

based chadhänder

That is the great club. The large club is much skinnier

Weapons? Never heard of them.

Attached: knightandwiz.jpg (933x1352, 359K)

I take it he's put points into Fist?

hello

Is anybody in there?

?

Goodluck.
I'm behind 7 wagons.

Attached: eng_pl_Matchlock-Arquebus-2021_4.jpg (1100x581, 56K)

Well you kinda replied with a non-sequitur, I thought we were doing Pink Floyd or something

I still was but okay

100lbs you can manage with a twig limb.

>fuck plate armor faggots

then use the superior weapon

Attached: file.png (850x850, 152K)

>PIKE
Fuck I don't know why I'm laughing

Attached: 1553659369141.jpg (800x450, 33K)

By the time you swing that a homosex with rapier will have carved his name and address on your chest.

Question mark isn't one of the lyrics

Attached: Bill considers Bailing.png (360x360, 242K)

this. its flashy as fuck

Attached: 400px-Capo_Ferro_14.jpg (400x241, 20K)

?

>has to deploy a summon every night in order to keep his slut waifu sexually satisfied
INTfags are so fucking disgusting.

>wasting his seed on a female
wew

I just want a game that lets me play as a Dumas-esque musketeer.

Your posts reply, but I can't tell what you're saying.

hello?

wrong pic

Attached: Katana_SW-042G.jpg (1024x800, 51K)

BAHAHAHAHA

>i want a sword for real men
youtube.com/watch?v=Z19hR04Ckb8

Attached: tumblr_n9uflk0u6j1tzeqovo1_r1_1280.jpg (736x532, 228K)

>Go back to medieval times with a bit of scaffolding pole
you've lost me

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

i.e. a metal polearm that's large enough to survive some whacks against enemies without bending and possible to hold without being a weightlifter (which wouldn't be particularly easy in said time period)

niggerbrain tier

It's a lot smaller than it appears

>blocks all your damage
Heh nothing personal... kid.

Attached: Conquistador_Armor.jpg (220x267, 21K)

I always wonder about this and about the wounds that people who wear armor sustain on the inside even if the armor itself is fine

Attached: 2ca8f234250be8df6cc11f403fc07d8221b235cd1cf63cfc9116405aa2be6e75.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Oh, I thought you were saying you'd use the scaffolding pole to time travel

Yeah

That'd be pretty sick too actually
>Hit enemy in certain way
>Everything around you moves back a few seconds so you can join yourself until your old self does it too
>Hit enemy on his shield
>He blips a few seconds forwards in time so you can walk behind him and hit him as soon as he appears again

werent zweihanders just ceremonial ornaments?

Armor like that usually also has you wearing a gambeson coat (which is armor in its own right) or other heavy cloth padding underneath that helps absorb some of the impact of blows. Hot as fuck, though, I imagine.

because only virgins care about swords after firearms were widespread and you don't need a manual to use a spear
>swordlets seethe

looks like ork weapons from any fantasy setting

I'd imagine the best are either the top-center machete-like ones, or the elongated sickle at the bottom-left of the white background

>literally a boat oar
Miyamoto Musashi what are you doing you absolute nigger

not all of them, german and swiss merceneries used them in combat against pike formations, they also were used in spain as bodyguard weapons i think