I'm a 27 year old boomer and have never played fortnight, pubg, apex legends, or dota...

I'm a 27 year old boomer and have never played fortnight, pubg, apex legends, or dota. Never even installed them on my pc. Boomers rise up!

Attached: ityv6hfcjeq21.png (998x860, 615K)

>siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp
>yeah. I was there. I remember playing Starcraft one with dial up.... siiiiiiiiipppppppp I remember 150 mineral spawning pool

>But he played Minecraft
Boomers sit down...

Attached: T1jLPdH.jpg (365x453, 41K)

>ironic zoomer thread

same but i did play dota in high school

What's the middle model from?
Also DOTA is fucking old. Like early 2000s.

What's that humvee thing?

Do you remember LAN parties and drinking BAWLS and smoking weed til 4am and then daring each other to bare ass fart into your sleeping bro's face? Then putting his hand in a bowl of warm water and jacking off on his chest and when he wakes up he sucks your dick and then fucks your butt raw?

Never played minecraft.

>27 year old
>proud to not have played Dota
Weird. If you're 27 then you were 13-18 year old when Dota 1 was at its peak.

Played fortnite when it came out and wasn't a battle royale, was boring as fuck. Played pubg for a bit with friends, was boring as fuck, didn't touch dota as I played LoL for a time which taught me MOBAs are an absolute joke a genre.

MOBA are zoomer cancer.

And then lovingly sleep in your bros arms and kiss him good night? Yeah I remember that dude

Attached: 4D458EE5-4444-4978-821C-9736CBE60139.png (380x349, 70K)

Golden Eye or Perfect dark.
One of those.

I was a console gamer back at that age. My pc kinda sucked, but it did play age of empires 2.
Umm bro, that's pretty gay.

All current gen consoles are shit

Tinfoil hat says otherwise. If you didn't play it, then why didn't you mention with all the other peak zoomer games? And even if you were being truthful, what about team fortress two?

Fair enough. Thanks, mac.

Honestly forgot about it, should have also said "moba" instead of dota.

i love stories about old people who pride themselves on not being computer people, never having used a computer, doing it the old fashioned way, etc, being fired or forced out of companies before they hit 100% retirement
fuck shitty old people and fuck you
you're not special just because you decided to stop learning and stop trying new things
>t. turned 30 in march

>t. user who fell asleep at the LAN party

>27
>boomer
no, you are a zoomer.

I like computers and technology, but I don't like survival games, MOBA, or battle royal at the conceptual/design level. Don't really like 3rd person shooters (though gears of war 1 was a masterpiece).
Additionally, whenever a genre becomes super popular to the point normies play it, the community becomes cancerous and it's tiresome.

>t. zoomer

I player PUBG cuz my friend gave me a copy, but stopped playing it after a couple of hours. Never played DotA, Apex, or LoL. However, me and some friends were passionate about Smite for a couple of years.

30 year old, btw

Quake Champions is where we boomer at.

Attached: 1564374245029.jpg (494x852, 68K)

Alright "Boomer" I'll let you rise up but I'll be watching this thread for authenticity....

Attached: suspicious.jpg (2880x1800, 193K)

I have Fortnite on my Xbox for when my nephews come over but I never play that shit.

Don't care what age she is I would suck on her tiddies til I died.

Based Chad

I have played a lot of MMOs though... WoW especially.

Based. Me neither. I did play DOTA 1 with friends though, never tried LOL or DOTA 2

The zoomers kids (12 - 14 year old) at my weightlifting club all play it and I take the piss out of them for it and tell them to play older games. Also tell them to stop being console peasants.

I'm a fan of the breasts what can I say.

i'm older and i played them nigger

Oh yeah?
Well I'm 19, and I also haven't touched any of those games as well. Fuck your shitty labels, they reek of that sekrit club mentality

Battle Royale games are zoomer, but DotA was a Warcraft 3 mod, which was itself was based on a StarCraft mod. It's extremely boomer. Just because they made a standalone version of the game doesn't somehow make it less boomer.

>nu-halo warthog design
get out zoomer

28 here. I witnessed with my own eyes as everyone around me got absorbed into stupid Warcraft 3 mod called dota. They still play it to this day.
I have always an idort and generally dislike competitive game like that, but it is funny seeing people totally drop any other games for just one game. Might be hyperbolic, but I would say dota killed MMORPG and RTS genres.

But MOBA became a world wide thing with zoomers

What if I am a zoomer who grew up being poor and could only afford old consoles and PCs and played lots of old boomer-core games during my childhood?

I never got the appeal of MOBA. If you want strategy, just play an rts or an fps.

how could he? he is here after all
only thing he remembers is about his lonely room with no lights playing Morrowind or Gothic

Attached: 1563720319322.jpg (512x512, 16K)

I'm 30 in a few weeks.

Time to stop playing games.

yah, like smoking. i can do it any day.

Attached: 1563931337436.jpg (640x960, 153K)

Embarrassing post

Good luck with that mate. Also try to stop coming here.

Attached: 1564831357986.png (615x400, 298K)

I'm 27 and you're cancer for using this shitty forced meme. Fuck you. You're a blight to all 27 year olds. Act your age.

>27
>4chinks
>act your age
are you retarded?

Attached: 1560278039915.png (310x325, 169K)

LE BOOOMER LE ZOOOMER THING I DON'T LIKE

Unironically thoae games are already old as fuck but nothing new has come along
T. Siege elderdoomer

ASSFAG

AHEM
FUCK ZOOMERS

>tfw 30 in 5 days

>BAWLS

i miss it bros

>breast fetish
my nigga

>I'm a 27 year old boomer

What a fucking retard. Fuck off dumbass meme monkey

>He never played dota.
You are a failure of a person and a jackass contrarian if you're a pc gamer who didn't play dota at least once on wc3.

Minecraft is 10 years old, user.