Wolfenstein: Youngblood

This game is fun, only actual nazis and woman hating incels (who are salty at the fact you can only play as one of two women) are leaving bad reviews of this game on metacritic and steam.

Its a fun game, the visuals are amazing, and they will be adding in ray tracing for the non poorfags next week.

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_WolfensteinYoungblood.jpg (1000x1000, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dgUy9TNCeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck of tourist, this game showed how even a based franchise in the market can flop if done badly, go suck a dick on resetera and never come back

Whatever.

Why are they bothering to sell cosmetics for catsuits? The catsuits look dumb.

it's just a bad game pushed out for some $$, accept it

Bethesda damage control.

The game is in fact visually good. Level design is lazy as fuck, so is sound design. The characters are written abhorrently and the sister relationship couldnt be more fake. Now the co -op feature. Its shit. Doesnt seem to work for most at the beginning and if you want to play the game alone? Well youre fucked. Its honestly a shitty rip off of Army of 2

>Microtransaction in single player game

No thanks

>shooty looty
>""""rpg"""" elements
no thanks mr. zenimax.

so with the way things are going at bethesda, how badly do you think they are gonna shit up starfield and the next elderscrolls? paid mods only? always online singleplayer? only availble thoruhgt bethesda storefront?

>looter shooter design but there isn't any loot
What did bethesda mean by this?

I don't like how it's grindy and doesn't have a real story. What story it has is hidden in collectables. The forced Co OP kinda blows if I'm honest as well. Hope doom turns out alright

I don't even know what's bait anymore. But. Shaming tactics work for a short time only. We got used to retards calling us incels and misogynists and now we don't care. Eat shit, your game is shit.

I bought it for my switch because I wanted a shooter for it and the only thing I can say about it is that it isnt the worst game I've bought for the switch.

>le ebil nazis the game
>good
Get a load of this christcuck kike worshipper.

>all that bullshit blazkowicz did to the nazis
>nazis still in power
lel

I love when people call me a Nazi. I always looked up to them, but back in the day I was just the retarded kid, now sometimes I feel like im literally Hitler reborn with how many times i've been called Nazi

well, it also flopped, despite how "great" it is, so that means we're winning sweetie (and that's a good thing!...)

Attached: 1559130707347.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

>always online singleplayer?
this is my tipping point. I wont even buy halo anymore since they took out split-screen

Have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=4dgUy9TNCeA

I thought this scene was actually pretty funny. The whole concept of retard protagonists stumbling through an utlraviolent fps could have been great if the writers werent incompetent

meh im old and jaded so this actually makes it easier for me to kick my game impulse buying habits that ive had since i had money, the amount of games i have in boxes is horrible, my digital buys are frighting but thank fuck for all the overt resetera neogaf, sjw bullshit factor thats being pushed, the amount of people that pioneered gameing that got pushed out by HR departments and paper degree for game designing TM has really helped me kick that problem. so flood the world with indies to AAA's for all i care anymore. add your denova, bring on the micro transactions, tell me im a uneducated ignorant racsist sexist mysoginist transphobe islamaphobe pedophilopobe, feel free to continue on into the future of gaming without my wallet. ive still gotta crack open games from back in the ps2 era and emulators are awesome.

Dilate

are you me?

Attached: 1563401369902.png (603x322, 231K)

>The game is in fact visually good
they screwed up making 1980s nazi america look interesting, what are you talking about? character models still suffer from bethesda-syndrome and it seems the series' visuals peaked in New Order because nothing has changed.
also don't even COMPARE army of two to this travesty. Army of Two (and 40th day) at least deserve to be remembered.

>The whole concept of retard protagonists stumbling through an utlraviolent fps
any actually good games for this feel?

Attached: nietzsche murdoch.jpg (1014x701, 124K)

bad thread

Attached: 55225280-F31F-4A2C-9EAE-179DC8B59D44.png (300x300, 57K)

God I hate Microsoft.

i was hoping that was a fucken rumor, or some sort of calarts ripoff for one of their gay kids shows.

i do

Incel cope

Borderlands style of gameplay ruined shadow warrior and it ruined this game too, it has nothing to do with women.

go back to resetera tourist, your game fucking sucks

This. I finally have the time to work on my backlog. The only games I bought this year were Dragon Quest Builders 2, because I really enjoyed the first one and RE2R. I'll probably get EDF5 later this year, but that's about it.

Not a Nazi but I played the game and it wasn’t up to the expectations I have from a triple A title.

true and basedpilled

No, it’s literally not a good game. Not in terms of story but everything else, I regret actually buying this with my money but at least I killed some nazis so that wasn’t half bad.

I thought it was average 5.6/10
Would not recommend

I found the experience mediocre at best

>kids of bj
>should be too angry at nazis to die, like bj
>lol no let's have them wear the cripple suit

Attached: 85a.png (200x232, 85K)

BUT THEY MADE FUN OF BASED PRESIDENT TRUMP!

>those faces
>that animation
>2019

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

Attached: 1611E937-8CFC-4B34-863A-09D9011890AE.jpg (1024x407, 47K)

Beavis and Butthead game when

reminds me of Tucker & Dale vs evil, except its shit.

>AAA title
>$40
no, sweetie.

Not to defend Bethesda but the game came out trash specifically because of the cuck Swede devs.

no no, they punch Nazis in it so its good

Attached: 1564140394701.png (866x1643, 1.62M)

This scene was meant to be ironic, right?

Attached: 1562557125094.png (720x720, 629K)