Gaming Mouse Thread

You cannot debate this.

Attached: 1536614247074.png (2816x3368, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1572872-firmware-added-button-delay-testing-attempts-tapping-mouse-buttons-lightly.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oqK2o-Hwzho
youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
dotabuff.com/players/188190212
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
prosettings.net/
zaunkoenig.co/blog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a cheapy but a goody?

the classic "my mouse just broke and I got 15 bucks" mouse

Attached: m100-gallery.png (652x560, 46K)

>zoomer mouses aren't meme
>old school mouses that stood the test of time are meme somehow

Can't go wrong with Logitech

G403
FK2

Here are the true tiers.

Attached: 1564680783899.jpg (1200x2509, 332K)

>none of them have 12 side buttons
how can any of them be good

Who wants to trade a crayola mouse with my MX Master

>how can any of them be good
Because they don't have 12 side buttons.

The G203 Prodigy is pretty good for how cheap it actually is (about 25 bucks).

>2013

G203/G100s

Why don't more mice have free-scroll switches?

Because MMO nigger opinions don't matter.
This list is for people that actually play video games.

>no G400
Shit list

where does the g403 rank? meme or good tier?

There something like this but for keyboard?

Attached: 1559241324642.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

Is the g402 good? It's my first fancy mouse

>zowie fk2
>god tier
bullshit, after about 2 years mine started having a horrible double clicking issue

>2013
your pic is outdated, boomer

i can't vouch for razer. their spyware is getting fucking retarded. fuck them and their maymay RGB shit.

Nothing can beat the meme. Deathadder is cheap and perfect

Only meme tier mice are the MX518 and the G502, the G403 is pretty solid.

what happened to the updated MX518?
seems legit

The nuMX518 is god tier though.

bad shape, scrolls wheel is too low

Nothing most people forget it happened and still talk like it's the old mx518.

>no G403

Nothing it's still the same mouse stuck in 2005, but people hyped it up like the second coming of christ. Newer, better mice have come out in that time so I see no reason to buy one other than nostalgia factor.

Not sure if this image was made as a troll or by someone that is legitimately retarded. From someone who is actually competent at games, and shooters specifically -
>g305 or DM1 FPS for excessive handlets
>glorious Model O, KPOE, Divina s2, or Ninox Venater for regular handlets
>Zowie S1 or FK1+ for big boys, the former being my personal choice, unfortunately the G pro wireless and ultralight have mediocre shapes
>keep an eye out for Ninox Astrum, and maybe that new razer mouse as well
>always use hyperglides, maybe paracord the mouse if the cables giving you trouble
>for your mousepad use a QCK heavy or extended, QCK+ has a different texture so don't get that one

>Deathadder is cheap and perfect
It's not cheap enough. It doesn't last very long. They used crappy microswitches that fail easily.

The Deathadder is overpriced, but the Mamba which is a more expensive Deathadder with shit nobody wants is fine? Shit list.

How can it be stuck in 2005 if it has a sensor that didn't exist in 2005?

>deathadder black lasted me 6 years
>current elite chroma going strong

Now if you wanted genuine criticism it would be that it's quite a large mouse and also has not the grippiest surface,

OP had one job and failed

Attached: 1560044083199.jpg (1334x889, 308K)

Same shape, besides the sensor nothing has changed. Modern mice have already gotten rid of angle snapping so there's still no reason to go back to a mediocre shape.

beautiful and functional

Attached: 1541087148906.jpg (1731x1298, 133K)

steelseries has top sensors now

Mx518 has a nice shape though.

> -great mouse
wow thanks that is so helpful

decent wireless mouse for a handlet?

got an older rival 300, mouse wheel a little dodgy sometimes but fine otherwise
I like it a lot, not sure I'd really change mice, the rubber on the sides wears away a bit though

Logitech G502
The problem isn't that it looks gay, but that with its looks there is literally no way to clean it other than fully submerge it into a cleaning agent.

If you think it's fine I can't argue since it's all subjective, I just prefer most of the mice that have come out recently. Like I said the MX518 isn't inherently bad but I feel that there are much better choices now.

G305

I use a Razr Naga but only play MMOs so it's god tier for me.

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1572872-firmware-added-button-delay-testing-attempts-tapping-mouse-buttons-lightly.html

Attached: 1561710133411.jpg (687x511, 45K)

>deathadder
>meme tier

Im first to shit on razer but deathadder elite has literally the best sensor out there

>no divina s2

I like steelseries

Attached: 1558869323993.jpg (600x524, 53K)

I miss my Logitech Mx300

What do I win Yea Forums?

Attached: Kanav2.jpg (1280x851, 198K)

Bought this years ago, still works fine to this day.

I have an msi interceptor DS300
It's fine although it's a bit large for my hand, I was fine with my $5 office mice before but it was a gift. I could probably go back to my genius dx120 or a tnb rainbow without an issue, though

G502 is objectively bad for FPS.

>g502
>looks gay

couldn't think of a single flaw so had to make one up lol

>cummycomb mice
>god tier
lmao ay

No naga?

didn't you know that in order to be pro, you HAVE to shave grams of weight off that heavy as fuck mouse?

>tfw razer deathadder elite i bought few years ago started to doubleclick
whelp

Can we all agree on this one?

Attached: PnFH0z_Ua4o1ASrLokblwmEtsfdPFfAfvTsvrZQN6dM.jpg (509x600, 58K)

cannot vouch for coolermaster other than fans.
and haven't even used those in 10 or so years

had the same problem with the zowie fk

honestly combs are just the big mouse industry trying to reduce drag off of your meece while at the same time selling you mices pads that ADD drag to your mice more than any weightless mouses EVER WILL. When will you retards stop falling for their memes and just use your actual desk. I went from 1000 dpi to 400 dpi because it was so silky smooth.

MOUSE PADS ARE A SCAM

I like my Corsair Scimtar and have had it for a few years with no problem.

ergonomics

Attached: m.jpg (1024x608, 37K)

>GM on multiple accounts in Overwatch with my R.A.T. 9 (dps only)
>struggling to get diamond with a G PRO wireless
The R.A.T. was unironically a great mouse for palm grippers with big hands.

You haven't listed a single other good mouse for actual men, people with enough test to have large hands, sadly I can't even buy a R.A.T. 9 anymore so I'll be stuck with the trash.

Because my mouse slides too easily on my desk. I’m used to slight resistance and actually prefer it. Makes the movements feel tighter.
And my mouse pad was free :^)

just lower your DPI. You WANT that easy slide. frictionless gaming is the future.

has anyone here actually used this?how would you rate it and whats the diff between matte and glossy version was thinking of trying it today

Attached: matte1.jpg (1500x1125, 91K)

Eh, i have deathadder and its fine. Though i got it for peanuts, like most of my hardware, when i was working in pawn shop

Yeah I just got one, it's great

No Ducky love? Simple and comfy

matte shaves off your skin cells faster filling in the combs while the glossy holds are you bodily oils for maximum slippage.

It feels like my movements have no weight on the desk. I guess I could lower the dpi but I only move my wrist not my whole forearm like some people. Think I’m going to continue being a padlet.

>wristlet

thats the problem bro you are going to destroy your wrist. This is why people can play for a gorillion hours and never feel anything while people exist on this planet who are in a permanent sling. Besides using your entire arm is the most precise. I assume you just don't have the desk space or something.

>2019
>wired mice

Anyway, I've been using G305 for several months now. It's the best mouse I've used by far

Attached: 1500333667517.jpg (540x936, 154K)

truly this is the ultimate torture mouse kek for masochist

>buy this mouse because I'm a fan
>drama happened
Still works and haven't had a problem with it other than the dpi increments might be too easy to press.

Attached: tsmouse.jpg (425x246, 9K)

Whats memeing about havig super light mouse? Are you faggots going that such severe muscle dystrophy your mouse needs to weigh below 20 grams to be usable?

I know this thing is beyond meme tier, but I got it for fucking $25 at a target on clearance. Literally cheaper then the shitty budget logitecs
It's alright, but the mousewheel is hot garbage jesus christ.

Attached: Razer_Naga_Trinity_09.jpg (1500x1000, 70K)

It's the same people who say that small mice are for the small handed. Doubt they even understand precision

>wireless mice
why in the world would you do that to yourself

What's a good cheap gaymin keyboard? Is mechanical really worth it?

Why my ballfondler bois at??

Attached: logitech-wireless-trackball-m570.png (455x500, 133K)

Do what? Have a convince of not being held by a cord?

>steelseries
Opinions discarded. Their shit falls apart after 6 months and all they care about is wokeness.

Attached: 123.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

I like wired

How the fuck are you using a mouse in a way that a cord is a problem?

>France

they pulled out of that though when they realised what was going on
in fact, i think the official statement was they provided some headsets but not an actual sponsorship deal

I only wish I was this alpha. Unfortunately, muscle memory simply does not allow me to use a trackball mouse.

god this shit still cracks me up even now, that whole presentation was magical

anyone have this meme?
might pick one up on black friday/cyber monday if there are deals.

Attached: 1563185766215.jpg (1113x596, 117K)

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret here
no, its not worth it. The only thing mechanical keyboards accomplish is being distractingly loud.

You like wired because you bought wired, it's a cope. There are no positive sides to wired anymore aside from not having to swap a battery once a year or leave the charger on once a month.
Start playing games where you need precision and lazy high sensitivity hand movements won't cut it anymore, you'll understand.

>having tiny hands
handlet please go

they look aesthetic as fuck if you get a good one and last quite a while

>omen command center
why? fuuuuuck me

I can't have a cord because I set sensitivity so low I like to do huge gestures on my bigass mouse pad. Watch me play fps is like watching someone play air hockey.

Doesn't matter how big your hands are, finger tip(the most precise) grip is best with smaller and lighter mice.

They're a soulless fucking corporation, not your best buddy. Stop excusing abhorrent behaviour you fucking consumerist fanboy hack.

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

this mouse is god tier
would be elder god tier if they just put the g502 wheel on it

I know they're a corp
Which means they don't care about wokeness, they care about PR

Sounds like babylet hands mental gymnastics excuses to me

There's no corsair in the entire thread? I've been using a corsair glaive for years and it's pretty great. Modular, responsive, nice look. Is it just a meme?

Attached: 15542348234142.jpg (924x976, 129K)

It is super comfy, I'll say that much. More manufacturers need to put the side rests for your ring finger.
Mostly a shame about the mousewheel, I've had literal $5 mouses that had a better mousewheel than this thing.

What's a good mouse for handlets? Askin for a friend

i had to RMA a scimitar earlier this year(RMB double click), got fucking lucky too was almost out of warranty. went without hassles and the one they sent back was brand spankling new, not a refurb.
i like their mice, their fucking software though.
if you ever get random black screens and have to hard reboot their icue shit is to blame.

a controller

:)

Oh really? I'm actually kitted out with corsair and get random black screens like that. The software is really Janky for sure

What is it with "gaming mouse" manufacturers and including dumb buggy software that is more likely to break shit than anything else? I've run into similar problems with razor's fucking software.

>razor software
>check remember me
>never remembers me have to log in to edit my DPI and colors

lmao :(

Just replaced Razhit Meme with this. Only thing I miss is the scroll wheel tilting.

G303 isn't on here but its Elder God tier

Razer's software borders on being malware and spyware. I removed it from startup in msconfig and it still launched on bootup regardless.
Needing to make an account for that shit is disgusting.

Mine just literally fucking breaks every time I power down my computer. It literally always corrupts somehow and needs to be reinstalled. Bonus: Chooses random fucking times to update and cause the mouse to stop working. Like in the middle of a fucking game.

>Which means they don't care about wokeness, they care about PR
TOUGH FUCKING LUCK THEN SINCE THEY CAN'T SALVAGE THEIR GARBAGE FUCKING PRODUCTS NOW CAN THEY YOU FUCKING AUTISTC SHILL

Attached: 123456.jpg (236x236, 8K)

yeah man it was driving me fucking nuts. took me quite awhile to figure it out. dealing with razer's shit atm(though no black screen)...I'VE FUCKIN HAD IT

ALL YOUR BIG DATA BELONG TO US

Attached: 1557319279842.jpg (858x662, 155K)

turn the updates off in settings. the fucker hooks up to the net before anything else on my system.

more like a cheap piece of shit
t. previous deathadder owner

These are like 4.95 in my local hardware store lmao

Attached: 61sDqOcnFNL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

dam imagine a mouse rgb software causing you bluescreens lmao

>10 years ago
>damage cocyx from sitting in cheap chairs for 20 years while gaming.
>have to game from heavily padded chairs (couch, recliner, etc)
>2 months ago
>get tennis elbow
>learn I got it from playing games for long stretches of time
>unconsciously tensing up my arm for precision clicking
>3 months of Hitman 2, 4-8 hour stretches a day
I now have to use an ergonomic vertical mouse. My G502 just sits on the end table. Fuck getting old.
t. 40 year old boomer pc gamer.

Attached: 1550496836804.png (1382x756, 1.64M)

>rival 600 in god tier
Redpilled infographic.
Been using that godtier mouse for a year now, with the leds and faggy colorations shit disabled.
Easily one of the best mice i have ever fucking used, and i have tried at least 20 in the past 8 years.
If it breaks (i hope not), im definitely purchasing it again.

no no, this isn't blue screens it's just razer's spyware crashing. the random black screens is fucking corsair software, and for me, it was only while in a game.

I just got the mx518 remake and the improved sensor just made my favorite mouse even better. I just wish they would of at least done some sort of QOL updates to the scroll wheel.

Attached: Logitech-MX518-Legendary-2.jpg (980x730, 41K)

y u so fucking mad lmao
did steelseries burn down your house?
calm your autism down, bitch nigger

Can confirm, had the same issue. Contacted their support and got a free new fk tho so I'm happy with mine.

I've been using a Logitech G400s for a few years now and it's still going strong. Also have a Steelseries Rival 300 as a backup which is also great.

Attached: 319945-logitech-g400s-optical-gaming-mouse.jpg (900x900, 49K)

my Razer Mamba TE had laser senzor issues, maybe you meant Mamba Elite

i was about to call you faggot until i realized you didn't let blind pretentious neckbeard elitism shit on wireless mice just because, and actually acknowledged the facts there's a wireless mouse that shits on the vast majority of wired mice, all while being aesthetic and minimalist at the same time.

Attached: Logitech-G-Pro-Wireless-Top-Side-alternate.jpg (740x555, 63K)

>tfw giving myself scoliosis because of my gaming
>gets worse everyday
>still decide to game through the pain

I can't stop feels bad man

stop shilling your cheese grate mouse. it's a stupid design and any buyer will be more busy fishing goop out of the holes than actually using it

Attached: _tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_nagase_haruhito_3bbce34c082baaa5969f1bc5 (627x885, 210K)

wash your hands you retard

oh yeah. this too. what in the fuck razer i just want to play games. WHY? I DENIED YOUR BITCOIN MINER FUCK YOU

Attached: 1549728606372.jpg (753x817, 126K)

I dont have to wash my hands with other mice

just stop making shit mice

>using mice
>not using google radar technology

big oof. enjoy getting bacteria everywhere. fun fact: keyboards and mice are the filthiest places in today's households when it comes to germs and bacteria

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Flat1.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Deathadder used to be good until about 2012 when Razer apparently decided to fire their QC department.

>oogle radar technology
>blasting cancer rays into your body to read your motions

THREE
POINT
SIX

>Final mouse not meme tier
HAHAHAHA

it's gonna be okay

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

It has a great scrool wheel that adds additional 2 buttons.

every scroll wheel does that now and has for a very long time now

G403. GOAT mouse

but what about the razer abyssus v2

Attached: abyssus.jpg (1500x1000, 52K)

>using 'gamer' gear ever

Mine keeps disconnecting and changing sensitivity by itself. Never buying razer again. Got the Logitech G pro

t. thinks everyone better than him is cheating and it's impossible to do anything most FPS pros do

only retards buy logitech
it's basically made by faggots

Here is the real tier list of Yea Forums.

Attached: Mouse-Tier-List-v2-08-05.jpg (1200x2409, 493K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oqK2o-Hwzho

Naturally people who are garbage at video games wouldn't understand why people who are good at video games prefer lighter mouses.

10 logitech pro club credits have been administered to your purse

that awful logitech mouse shape with the shitty "superior sensor" that the zowie also has and also sucks

i have a steel series 110 Diablo 3 version
he's right the sides suck, you will accidentally click the side buttons on accident... and if you god forbid binded them to a jump key... good memes.

Because there's literally no reason not to go wireless in 2019.

I've used G603 for 2-3 years and it's still flawless.
1 battery keeps the weight at a minimum and lasts for 2 months.
Sensor, tracking etc is perfect. No snapping.
It's Nintendium durable. Thrown mine around and it doesn't even have a visible scratch.
There's literally no excuse to use wired in 2019.

I used my desk until its surface became damaged and didn't reflect the mouse properly anymore.
Then I got an expensive razor hard pad so slick that the weight of my mouse's wire would slide it off the desk. It felt amazing at first but you lost some control over your mouse and eventually became abrasive and killed all mouse skates it came in contact with.
Now I've been using the same $3 soft pad for the past 5 years with a professional CAD mouse and I've never been happier. The precision on that thing is off the charts and I just wash my pad every now and then.

Mouse Car

Attached: Mouse Car.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

Are /g/'s tiers any better than Yea Forums's?

Attached: 1470598528166.jpg (1500x1500, 268K)

just dump nailpolish on your desk bro
also skates are like 7 dollars bro, don't let the big pad industry win

these mostly suck prob because they aren't even using it for gaming but for work or something, also /g/ is literally pol now so

That picture is extremely old and outdated.

>razer
/g/ doesn't know poopoo from peepee it seems

Been using a g500 since they came out.
Want to get something new.
What get?

Infinitely

How is angle-snapping an issue? If anything, it only gives advantage.

That's as expensive as fucking mouse pads

Thanks, I'll take that advice to heart.

but with mouse pads its 7 dollars + tip + tax + vat + you get a shit ton of drag so you're paying cash money to shoot yourself in the foot.

>How is angle-snapping an issue? If anything, it only gives advantage.

Attached: 1516746442351.jpg (645x729, 88K)

The people that think angle snapping is some end of the world shit are fucking retards. Also the new MX518 version doesn't have angle snapping. Behold the best mouse available.

Attached: mx518.png (1382x637, 380K)

>1559241324642.gif
Lol what the fuck

>tfw have spent more money on mice than normal people would spend on a PC

This list is retarded

It lists two mice with 3-generation-old sensors as "top sensor" and mice with next-gen sensors as "good sensor"

It claims GPW is the "only good wireless mouse" when the G305 has the exact same wireless radio and is lighter with AAA instead of AA

It calls shapes good or bad when this is 100% arbitrary and based on individual tastes, hand size, grip style

Attached: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (3202x1664, 1.47M)

>2013

Get that stoneage shit out of here

>tfw aim is shot to shit
>still buy gamer $80-100 mice anyway

happens to every blond woman who visits a brown middle eastern shithole, my uncle was in egypt with his family and his 10 or so yo daughter got touched by random men on the street all the time

Maybe basic ones, the office people use it. Gaming mouses dont have that feature.

>tfw mouse starts double clicking

These are the only decent mice. You cannot argue this.

Attached: 1433870465576.png (1000x1000, 226K)

its not about good aiming user its about the thing you spend most of your time on being comfortable to use

stop posting a decade old pics

literally EVERY mouse I've bought in my entire life does this. My razer and logitech mouses ALL do this my dude. What the heck lol.

Gaming mice are a meme, got a "gaming mouse" and it broke down after three months. Bought a standard office one instead, still working fine after a couple years.

yeah except they make good products you retarded fuck, kys and stop choking on the dick

>final mouse shill
No danke. No jews here.

>400 dpi
How to spot a casual

ROCK JUMPT DOES IT AGAIN

fucking mx518 fags got DESTROYED

the pwm 3366 is actually better than the hero sensor. logitech just invented the hero sensor because they didnt want to keep paying for the 3366

Attached: 1546413420924.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

t. retard. All top sensors are basically the same in terms of gaming performance.

The main drawcard for the hero sensor is its power efficiency, which makes it great for wireless mice.

I think you misunderstood me, M100 that logitech mouse you can not only press the middle mouse but you can press it sideways it will count and as horizontal scroll not vertical. If you understood me correctly back then then i guess i only owed shittier mouse, Steelseries 100, Logitech G203

logitech mice, keyboards and all their products were awful and mediocre THEN and they are awful NOW
they are added to lists because the company has products in every store on the planet and hence it is popular and thus added to lists

and there is literally no reason to get a wireless mouse unless you have a fetish for recharging batteries

Gamer

he's not wrong and neither are you

t. retard. You barely have to recharge them at all, and there's nothing stopping you from plugging in the wire when you're just shitposting on Yea Forums.

Choose your fighter.

Attached: pe35svebjqo01.jpg (1334x1001, 182K)

My G403 haven't had any flaws whatsoever

are the model o's a meme?

Any mouse>>>> Gaming mice

>bro just plug it in when you're using it
like I said, zero point if you're just gonna make it a wired mouse. but feel free to keep paying premiums for wireless and then calling other people retards

I enjoy my deathadder elite but the scroll wheel has started to lose function after only a year or two when scrolling down. I like the shape and feel of it though.

ultralight phantom for fps
g900 for everything else

absolute mouse kino

>irrationally hating everything with the "gaming" label
No one things you're cool, you absolute faggot.

Best mouse, truly.

This is just essentially a
>Soul vs. No Soul thread
Since every "god tier" mouse is your typical generic looking mouse but as soon as some lights or interesting lines come into play
>MEMES!!!!

Attached: 1559818140976.jpg (612x729, 30K)

Have fun with your overpriced pandering garbage

What is it about plugging in for browsing, unplugging for gaming that your tiny brain has difficulty understanding?

Wireless means no cable drag. That alone is a big reason for many, as much as it triggers morons like yourself. Then there's having the freedom to move your mouse at any part of the desk without worrying about a cable.

It's ok, you'll always be bad at games. Someone needs to fill up the low rank queues. Can't change the poorfag mindset.

Where were you when Razer actually delivered a good product?

Attached: Razer-Viper-4-720x405.jpg (720x405, 32K)

>$50 for a mouse with a good sensor
>overpriced
Ah, I get it. You are poor as shit.

Still better than a faggot like you getting scammed because he thinks it'll help him get out of bronze rank

pouring money into something doesn't make you good at games faggot

Having a high quality mouse objectively does make a difference, particularly in high level play. Plenty of benchmarks to prove it.

Morons like you just don't want to justify the expense because you're poor. You tell yourself a cheap piece of shit from walmart has just as good of a sensor as a G.Pro... except you don't even know what a sensor is or what they do.

retard

Attached: 1537993089553.jpg (421x576, 54K)

I'm not trying to be good at games, I just don't have absolute garbage for peripherals and pride myself on using trash just because it doesn't have a certain label. Now fuck off.

>muh cable
literally makes no difference unless you have downs

>getting mouse advice from e-celebs
Yikes and cringepilled

God Tier
Logitech G Pro Wireless
Shit Tier
Literally everything else

>Wireless
Cringe

thicc

personal experience is not evidence
logitech are nothing special in any way

of course, the amount of retards and gullible kids with internet access is greater than ever

>Cable drag
Cringe

Attached: m1k.jpg (500x375, 29K)

a quality or low quality mouse makes no difference at high level play

>logitech are nothing special in any way
Wow big brain user with his own personal bias, very cool

>Are ya winnin’, son?

Attached: D77CDF63-1A9D-4EF8-8929-4226D2A22084.jpg (600x532, 22K)

Do NOT but the Corsair Glaive!
The mouse wheel on my one broke after about a month of bhopping on CSGO. It no longer consistently registers every 'click' of the mouse wheel. It's a piece of shit and the only reason I still use it is cause I'm too lazy to buy a new mouse. I can no longer play jailbreak servers which is probably a good thing since I'm already a bit of a faggot.

Attached: 71VBKhTFe+L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1072, 137K)

keep buying trash if it works for you, probably doesn't and you just think it does, but okay

Zy is objectively far better informed and educated than you are on the subject. His highlights alone show he's far better at playing games than all of Yea Forums.

Amazing for everything EXCEPT fps

Mindlessly claiming the contrary isn't an argument, my idiotic poorfag friend.

Soooo smart

Yeah right. He used to be alright but he's a total shill nowadays, putting codes in the titles, shilling final mouse when it's shit

Am I to believe that the tards who make these collages used every mouse pictured, let alone long enough to form a proper opinion? Because I don't.

Attached: 1543364032748.jpg (1440x1080, 685K)

I love this mouse

>meme tier
Best mouse is mx518. Everything else a shit.

>shilling final mouse when it's shit
Give one(1) example.

He already said in a video he doesn't even bother reviewing mice if they're trash, like the Gigabyte Mouse. Also, he said he didn't like the MX518 at all, which was enough to trigger your bitch ass.

My guess is that they did use the ones they liked, and designed the lower tiers with the help of random shitposts they found on /g/.

Logitech M100 master race reporting in.

Attached: thebeast.jpg (299x550, 13K)

>abuse mouse wheel
>it breaks
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>nasty side grip texture that willl wear down and smear all over my hand

I hope this doesnt become a trend

Dude, he delaying the top list all for final mouse, saying it's one of the best so he can get his shekels, saying nothing that final mouse also doxxed their own customers
>He already said in a video he doesn't even bother reviewing mice if they're trash
His patreon brings in fuck-all so he has to shill new mice, it's how he makes his money
>Also, he said he didn't like the MX518 at all, which was enough to trigger your bitch ass
I don't even like it but he has shit opinions nonetheless. Fuck I play Quake but he has small baby hands so he doesn't understand some people just need bigger mice.

I can wholehartedly reccomend the zelotes mice.

>dirt cheap prices (sub 15 dollars on amazon at MOST)
>7200 dpi
>great sensor
>accurate
>feels amazing
>lasted three years and counting.

It's objectively perfect.

Attached: based.jpg (1870x2046, 894K)

lmao, wrong image

Attached: zelotes.png (529x511, 250K)

Does anyone else use their mouse in a position where it's nearly sideways
My keyboard is somewhat like that too

Attached: 1556108025457.jpg (959x725, 322K)

Agreed. G703 here.

yes every mouse I've owned can press left and right usually by default this is used as page back and forward or a manual scroll its that basic.

Just go to rocket jump ninja the dude is more autistic then you could ever be regarding mice.

>so he doesn't understand some people just need bigger mice.
You lost all your credibility right here. He's said like a million times the size of your mouse depends on the side of your hand, and even has a hand size guide video.

i have a 10 dollar 3600 dpi mouse and its better tan all theses other gay shit mice

his GF works for some gaming mouse company, hes a shill

>FPS games
found your problem

But you wouldn't really know, because you haven't even tried all those mice.

Braindead poorfags like yourself always try to rationalize their cheat investments like this. It's quite sad.

>mad he has a gf

lmao there it is

I know all that crap. His opinion on that mouse is still wrong and he usually seems to think everyone cares about being competitive which is also wrong. There's mice out there that are comfortable as fuck but aren't anything like his baby hands would ever use.

If you're not playing FPS, then you shouldn't even be entering this thread.

Mouse matters for FPS. For everything else, negligible.

>it's a cope
i bought a wired mouse so I could retire my wireless one to my service because it was so shit
wireless is zoomer cope

>3600 dpi
>2 additional buttons
>4 dpi settings
>cheap as fuck
Cope more

He uses the FK1, which is a big mouse, and has an objectively better shape than the MX518 meme.

>steelseries 600

Damn straight

Not everything is about DPI, retard. Your mouse probably has a garbage sensor, or built in acceleration/angle snapping. You have no way of proving otherwise, but I'm sure you'll try to further rationalize your poorfag ideals.

I've seen a lot of pro gamers do shit like that so no you're not alone.

Pic related is the best combination.

G502 for browsing, productivity, hyperscroll wheel and MMOs.

G.Pro Wireless for competitive gaming.

This is what the truth looks like.

Attached: G502 + G.Pro Wireless.jpg (1920x1080, 832K)

hardware doesnt have much to do with video game performance so stfu kid.
eg. I had a garbage pc which ran ota at 14-25 fps. Then I got a new pc which could run it at 60 fps but my ranking did not improve much.
>inb4 shooters!
Yes I've won multiple local call of duty tournaments with a shit optical mouse.

>objectively better shape
-sips- Yup that's how subjectivity works.

>hardware doesnt have much to do with video game performance so stfu kid.
>eg. I had a garbage pc which ran ota at 14-25 fps. Then I got a new pc which could run it at 60 fps but my ranking did not improve much.
Sorry idiot, but worthless garbage players like yourself aren't in charge of dictating what does and doesn't make a difference to other people.

Very redpilled post.
Luddites still using wired mice and denying technological advances will never accept this, though.

I'm literally top 5% in dota (ancient 3). And I also mentioned I used to be a good call of duty player, which you conveniently ignored.

Are you surprised that someone from Yea Forums has outdated and or hipster-tier retarded opinions?

>I'm literally top 5% in dota (ancient 3)
Sure you are, idiot. Big words for someone who can't back up what you say.

I have the roccat kone pure.

I had a zowie fk2 for like 3 1/2 years, and the sensor started getting wonky. At the same time, roccat was doing a sale on mice, and I got the kone pure for $30 instead of $80.

Its been great to me, have had no issues switching from zowie, sensor is solid, no complaints, best $30 I've ever spent desu.

Attached: 1560719248411.png (474x673, 382K)

dotabuff.com/players/188190212

Ayy same here. I got to the sale late though so I had to get white.

Great mouse.

Whats the verdict on the new MX518? I need a new mouse.

Currently using old MX518 since 12 years.

the deathadder has god tier looks though

>buy new mouse because several others broke, wanted something that would last for a long time
>get a mouse with LED lights, looks kind of fancy
>try it out
>constantly jumps to some corner of the screen which no other mouse has done
>grab a new one, person who sold it tests it, works on his machine(TM)
>same problem
>grab black mouse pad, solves issue
>now occasionally scroll wheel clicking doesn't work and left and right clicking at the same time might middle-click depending on scroll wheel "position"
Th-thanks Jeqang

Attached: 1562958179784.jpg (280x287, 20K)

That isn't you retard

cope more herald

>Used to use deathadders for that perfect shape
>Breaks all the time so decide to jump onto the logitech train
>Buy g502 hero
>Starts double clicking less than a month in
>Side button randomly stop registering
>Clicking in the scroll wheel button only has an 80% success rate
What the fug

>wireless
>gaming
Oh no no no noaahahahahahahahahahha

Are R.A.T.s really all that bad? I kind of always wanted one

Naturally, when you get called out so much, all you can do is cry cope.

You really are a worthless idiot, and garbage at videogames. You're in no position to lecture anyone on mice.

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Attached: 1563363703832.jpg (1280x1919, 186K)

>all new mice at the top 3
Sheer coincidence

Logitech G402 if you can find one.

Rubber is truly the worst mouse coating.

Shitty. I started using rollers in 1995 and they just get worse every generation. Flimsy ass springs and weak sensors. The blue balls scratch too easily and cause skipping. Haven't bothered with the new one.

>new mice are better than older ones
woah anons on to something

Yuuup. Has absolutely nothing to do with money

How does it feel to be retarded?

There's no reason not to go wireless in 2019.

Newer mice have updated sensors, which are objectively better than the older sensors. I imagine you must be pretty dumb to try and dispute that.

I don't want to bother with recharging batteries and shitty sensors fuck off

Most pros are still using old sensors anyway lol

The RAT's biggest (and best) gimmick is the sideway scroll-wheel.
Which no one else does.
For some fucking odd reason, because it's the absolute tits.
Sure, being able to modify the size and thumb-grip angle and the weight is neat and allows them to fit a lot of hands but it wasn't the best in everything else it could do. The press-down sensitivity button was also nice, I guess. Also a rarity but not a gamechanger.
I'd buy another one if their slip-pads weren't so fucking awful.

explain?

So it's basically a G400. Why not just call it a G400.

>hand size guide at the top
>decide to measure my hand
>8.25"x4.75"

I can never go back. This changed everything.

iCue has been straight cancer and if something ever goes wrong with my PC I blame that fucking thing. I'm pretty sure it was also to blame for my PC never going to sleep / turn off monitors. It's been stable for a minute now though...

Attached: 5563690-l.jpg (785x561, 75K)

The G900/903 is the best mouse available - doesn't show up on any of these because Yea Forums poorfags can't afford it

18 months in, have double click on g703
not to mention the scroll issue that the firmware update fixed only temporarily
bought in different country, can't return on warranty
fuck logitech every mouse of theirs had issues

Naturally an idiot like yourself can't back that claim up.

It's too heavy and doesn't have an ambidextrous shape.

Also, see: youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

Made the switch a year ago and don't even think about it.

Attached: 560045-logitech-mx-ergo-2.png (980x718, 219K)

prosettings.net/ It's just youtubers shilling that say you have to update your mouse all the time

> how to get tennis thumb

That's a lot of buttons, do you use it for MMOs?

Bought this on a whim, it's pretty decent.

Attached: -CH-9311011-NA-Gallery-Harpoon-RGB-Wireless-01.png (600x600, 342K)

>Only one in my family who understands French
>Go on vacation with Mother and Sister to Morocco
>Any time we're out of the resort I want to punch the perverted muds talking shit since they know the two of them don't understand
>Fat bastard and too much of a pussy to do anything but seethe anyways

Anyone tried gaming with a vertical mouse?

Attached: 101515-anker-2.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Do you even check your own link idiot? The first 5 people on that page use either a Zowie or some other gaming mouse.

The build quality is ass and I can't get signed drivers for my spare one. If you palm grip there is no other mouse that has ergonomics on par with it, real shame.

Razer Naga (2012 and earlier model) is good for literally anything competitively and casually

Exactly, they're not worried and all going out buying what some youtube shill is trying to sell them

I hope zaunkoenig comes out soon and is not above $150

Attached: csgo mice usage.png (800x3212, 796K)

It's unreal they're all stuck using 400 dpi in 2019. CSGO players are all retards

You are all wrong and there is not single bit of good information in this thread. There are great mice out there and non of them are mentioned here.

I use it for everything, including shitposting. I'm a fan of shortcuts and it's just a numpad for your thumb. Very few games I use all 12 buttons though, more like 6.

This isn't just CS:GO, this is many professional games at once. CS:GO is still dominated by Zowie. Granted that's likely going to change given all the better quality clones coming out recently.

>there's an updated MX518
did they fix the angle snapping/prediction? because i've been using an MX518 for over a decade and i love it, but if i got one without those i might actually spend more time playing FPSs.

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

you're all shit at video games and no amount of hardware is going to fix that.

What's wrong with 400 dpi

There's nothing wrong with using 400. Even PMW3366 uses multiples of 400 as its "base". qsxcv (the guy who reverse-engineered various sensors, and wrote custom opensource firmware for PMW3360 which is now used in various mice) said PMW3366's sensor uses 800 as a "base" although there is no smoothing at any of the DPIs

Yes, it uses the newest sensor made by Logitech, meaning the most advance sensor on the market. No angle snapping or prediction whatsoever. It does have a sort of glossy coating on the very top section of the mouse though so keep that in mind.

actually you are the retard

bros...

Attached: 15648479868866208909695825471675.jpg (4032x1960, 2.35M)

>logitech pro club credits
>for shilling discontinued mice
nice headcanon.

you are a dumb idiot and a loser for buying that shitty mouse

haters gonna h8

Attached: 41KYNQOVkrL.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Hey, you can't go wrong with it

How do you live without multi clicks, backward/forward buttons, etc? It's not even about games, fucking web browsing and general usage of a computer is a pain with two buttons a single wheel.

is that any different than the old MX518s top? because i've been using my MX518 since 2006 so i'm quite used to it. I've just been worried about having to adjust to a new mouse if it ever died.

I've never bought a mouse in my life. I got my MX518 as a christmas present the year i built my first computer to play WoW on.

mine has 2 thumb buttons, and 3 scrolling inputs. I have a box of these things and they work great

Who said anything about youtube idiot?
Having a gaming mouse matters, simple as that.

>over 25% use wireless
So I should just ignore the 75% that still uses wired?

Attached: 1559355735590.jpg (792x1105, 253K)

I've got a Zowie ec2-a. It's alright but I could never tell the difference between it and a cheapo Logitech laser mouse. Maybe I'm just not esports enough.

No idea what you're even talking about anymore

The top coat will be slightly different as will the side grips' feel, but nothing will be closer to the old MX518. If you want to experiment and stray further from the MX518 type shape then I'd recommend the Intellimouse Pro, but if you want to stay with what's familiar then the MX518 Legendary is definitely your option.

It uses HERO 16K sensor, which has no archaic features like angle snapping - it's the newest Logitech proprietary sensor

I'll probably pick up the MX518 at some point when i get paid. It'll be interesting to compare the two directly.

It seems like most mice are made for people who put their palm flat on the mouse. I don't understand how you can hold it like that and maintain fine control.

Why did they implement angle snapping in the first place? Are there modern mouses with this feature?

I think it depends on a hand size and fingers length.

You should check out this mouse if you're a fingertipper.

zaunkoenig.co/blog

Attached: uALqTDA.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>logitech G pro mouse
>use it to go on Yea Forums and play strategy games

Attached: emoji.jpg (736x981, 56K)

This list is outdated already now with Glorious Model O, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper, FinalMouse Ultralight 2, etc.

I've got the same mouse and find my thumb gets really uncomfortable.

i've used this for a year or two... its okay i guess. the fire button is a nice addition but i remember you cant actually hold the forward button as it will change light instead of doing thing it supposed to in-game

Is there a mouse that's basically the g402 but better/newer? It's what I'm using at the moment.

wireless mice only stopped being shit like a year or two ago.

Using the G402 for 3 years now. It's pretty good, tracking is perfect. Could use better ergo and more buttons, I guess.

I must say the new intro for CURRIED are getting more bold every time. Good on you Greg lansky

Where is the separate 12 button tier list for us MMOfags?

Attached: 1539012461174.jpg (800x653, 84K)

No side buttons and no scroll wheel is a big downside for fps gaming

wtf where is my Logitech G9x?

only one i can think of is g600 like if mmo's is all you do thats the mouse to have

Yeah its a bit like japan, if you dont stick to their tradition and culture, you're cringe and bluepilled to them

When I see lists like this I always notice immediately that the idiot that made it has no idea what they are talking about.

When you put two different mouse that have the same sensor in god tier AND meme tier, you know this autistic is a gamer.

Almost as bad as that rocketjumpjinja that does the same thing. "Final mouse amazing, Razer mouse not as amazing" When the FM he is talking about is literally a copy of the Razer, down to the sensor.

G502 is less than $50

I don't think an RGB/macro software is spyware. Otherwise I can't name many mouse that don't fit that.

The shape and feel of it is better than the G400 in my opinion.

Holy shit, actually recommending that autistics videos. Seek help

I need a new mouse pad. Any recommendations?

>Good/okay tier
G600
>Shit tier
Everything else

Anything besides hard mouse pads will do.
Just get a huge fuck off mouse pad so you never have to buy a new one.

>no Divina

Attached: s2-pink-01.png (1260x840, 177K)

>mouse with some textured surface
>look at it after a few months of use
>its filled with dead skin junk
>its impractical to clean out by hand with all the little ridges and bumps

Is there something I can do to quickly clean these things?

It really is. I'd never play an mmo without it now.

I always take an old t-shirt and put the mouse inside of it and then rub around the mouse with my hand, like as if it was a rag. Cleans the mouse entirely every time and it takes 2 minutes.

I'm on my third Logitech M510 now. It's just good enough.

Attached: free strip of bacon with each cup.jpg (600x600, 58K)

those were the days, the peak of mice before the downfall

kys nigger, go get good boy points for your insta soup you neckbearded fat piece of neet shit