Play Squad

play Squad

Attached: Dn8xqGR.jpg (5120x2880, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD0io71Z7aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just had a free weekend so it's basically unplayable for the next month or so. Maybe I'll get back into it in September.

Attached: 1543964139461.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>spawn
>follow squad lead
>sets down 10 different placements in shit positions
>shovel for 3 hours
>look over cover
>headshot by enemy you cant see
>rinse repeat
Zzz

Just switch squads or make your own. It's your fault if you spend three hours playing around with a retard.

Attached: 1550363791439.jpg (720x1098, 125K)

somehow worse rhan arma

>join different squad
>same shit different name
Oof

>turn settings to max
>game is a blurry mess and you cant see shit
>turn game to lowest settings
>runescape mode but you can see everyone from 1000 miles away
10/10 game design.

Maybe if it was not an unoptimized 40 fps simulator on a fucking i7 1080 then I'd play it.

Attached: 59b95c8f-439f-4c45-98b6-3a6a0b8ac67d.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Are you American or something? The few times I've played there everyone has been as stupid as I'd expect burgers to be, but on European servers you pretty much always find people capable of non-retarded squad leading. In the rare case that you don't manage to get in one of the squads, just make one yourself or grab a light vehicle and go fuck shit up.

no thanks, im not gay

Australian. Which have great servers but they are almost always dead.

Forced to play with Americans, who are dogshit bad at everything.

>3 years of early access
Nah, you're alright

this

And as far as shit games / SLs it can take a good bit of time before you find out they’re retarded. Not to mention teams that basically refuse to team up and use the vehicles for whatever reason, exhampsterbating the problem.
I had some killer games but 2/3 of the time I would look back after a match and realize it was 45 of bs and can get way more strategy and enjoyment out of a shorter match of insurgency SS or even r6 siege

Why doesn't my game ever look that good?

Because you play on minimal graphics for max fps and visibility, as you should.

Saw this in the HB monthly, is it exclusively multiplayer garbage?

I would if people weren't retarded

Yeah it's not garbage.
It is exclusively multi though

ArmA 3 Is better in every-way especially when it comes too content and mods.

Two entirely different kinds of games. Why would you compare them at all?

I tried it and it runs like fucking shit

Pass

Based retard comparing apples to oranges

BASED!

It had one good expansion, Contact.
Otherwise its a shitty game where nobody actually plays it for its base game. People get it for the mods, thats how shit it is.

>game is so shitty and boring it requires daily shilling
Lmao. Those graphics look like battlefield from 15 years ago.

>every-way
>comes too content
ESL exit stage right

Not even comparable with squad also it's the same shit as Skyrim people never play vanilla they're always use mods to improve what's already broken and shit

>graphics as determinant of quality
You zoomers are funny.

what do you mean bro bigD gaming and the other one constantly have a queue of fucking 20 people to get in

the devs need to realise their queueing system for servers is retarded and harmful to retention.
The game only starts/finishes seeding after like 30+ players, so empty servers have extremely low chance of popping off on their own. As a result, all the plebs decide they want to play Squad (because it is a good game) and then sit in queue for a full server at position 15 in queue (so they wait two hours to play half an hour before lone wolfing and abandoning).
The game needs a simple server seeding matchmaker complete with a party system to keep friends together - because being able to bring-your-own-squad to a team is a good thing in this game, as opposed to most where it stacked half a server.

2x2 squarekilometer city map inspired by sbeneh outskirts soon bois youtube.com/watch?v=GD0io71Z7aE

Attached: detracked HEAT.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

SQUAD

actually looks alright, where is fallujah though?

Attached: tgtht.png (541x525, 547K)

>PR intensifies

I'd like to see more factions. The Bundeswehr, the PLA, the SAA, Argentina, Brazil, African Warlords, Poland, South American Guerillas, those would all be rock solid choices. Granted, some of them would basically be reskins, but at least they would open up the possibility for more maps that don't take place in either Eastern Europe or the Middle East.

the devs are dumb jews who put the game on sale right before it was announced to be in the monthly humble bundle, so fuck them

>Maybe if it was not an unoptimized 40 fps simulator on a fucking i7 1080
>WAHHHHHH MY OUTDATED GTX CARD AND OBSCURE SUB-8700K I7 CAN'T RUN MODERN GAMES THIS YOUR FAULT NVIDIA 60% COST FOR 20% PERFORMANCE RTX DOESN'T HAVE GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

The plan is for it to eventually get as big as PR, that's why they're relying on more "official" mods now

I wouldn't even go that far. I picked up a 1070 dirt cheap after the new cards were announced and I can run pretty much anything I want on at least high settings with no less than 40FPS minimum. I have Squad set to its highest settings and I'll only pull less than 60FPS on maybe two maps, and even than its not even a consistent issue.

Lel bro, I have an even more inferior system than he does and I run 95% of all modern games perfectly. i5 6600k, overclocked, 16 gigs of ram and 6GB of VRAM on a 1060. Squad runs like shit, and so does Post Scriptum. And no, it's got nothing to do with my setup. Squad has very subpar graphics, and there are games that look better on a larger scale that run better. Ever since it came out, Squad has had issues with optimization. And this is rampant in the community. Go see the tech support forums, almost every fourth thread is about low FPS issues. And just like that guy, I don't play Squad because of the ridiculous FPS drops.

The fuck, join ZSU then ya daft cunt. They're 4 constantly full servers recently until 1:00am, but even then some nights are full till 3.

maybe you just bad
I mean the guy who headshot you is clearly better than you