*Ahem*

*Ahem*
FUCK THE FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

Attached: Yuna 6.jpg (1280x720, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm7cDZtg0j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

STFU yuna, why don't go and stop your autistic boyfriend from kicking anything that resembles a Blitzball you dumb fuck

I bet she wears cute panties!

Attached: Yuna 5.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Attached: Yuna 1.jpg (1280x1052, 109K)

that's Leblanc you dumbass

1000 Words is the best FF song ever.

I just finished replaying this and holy fuck what were they thinking? Shit was awful.

Nah you just have shit taste.

The opening scene was the only good part of FF10-2.

I'm about to play this, why is it hated exactly? Is it just because it shits on X story? Because I can't say I cared much about that cringefest anyways.

Because most of Yea Forums played it when they were 13 and thought having a girl MC made you gay. They also completely missed the subtext behind Yuna's characterization and didn't understand why she was acting differently from how she did in X.
Also they couldn't figure out Sphere Break because they have smooth brains.

I want to lick her armpits

Because its boring and unfun, you will see when you play it. chances are you will drop it like everyone else did who got the bundle.
Buying the game when it came out made me feel obliged to play it and i think that only made me hate it more.

Ah yes, only true intellectuals can appreciate this game, the only video game as deep as rick and morty.

I hope we get X-3, bros.

I love my wife Yuna so much.

Massage

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this user but your wife's a whore

Attached: Yuna 8.jpg (850x588, 67K)

That was all Rikku's fault.

What will it even be about? How will they kill Sin again?

Attached: Yuna 7.jpg (826x1223, 1.1M)

She's so cute, bros.

Oh look, FFVII cucks.

I might as well ask here
Is there a way to see what equipment does in-game in Final Fantasy X or do I need to look it up online?

NOT SO FAST

Attached: A82F6055-7F4B-4272-B336-C8F5B41AADB7.png (259x194, 91K)

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

I cAn HeAr YoU

Nearly every piece of equipment in FFX comes with certain innate abilities like Flamestrike, Strength+5% or whatever. Whenever you receive them as a battle prize or in a store, you can just go to the equipment submenu to see what the abilities are. They're pretty much self-explanatory. When Rikku joins your party you can customize your gear to give yourself certain buffs, like resistance to status ailments or attribute boosts.

Better Neptunia, atleast the remakes are great

I see all the abilities, I was just curious if they explained them or you just had to infer it. The game is fun but the menu is too minimalistic I think.

Not him but I'm pretty sure there was a way to check, maybe it is just in Rikku's customization though. Most of them were what they said on the tin though

stat+%, elementstrike, piercing(explained in a tutorial at the very least), ailment touch and later ailment strike.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm7cDZtg0j8

Based and cutscenepilled.

>game that takes place in the aftermath of Sin's destruction
>everyone in the world is trying to figure out what they want to do now that the specter of death isn't floating overhead all the time
>"wtf, why is it so light-hearted"

I'll tell you right now that X-2 is not as bad as people say. There's a lot of annoying shit about it, to be sure, like needing to have a guide if you want 100% because they seemed to look at Final Fantasy IX's Excalibur II for inspiration on how to set up their chapters. I am not kidding when I say that you will either need a guide or to take dedicated notes in every chapter to make sure you get 100% because it's THAT much busy work they intend for you to do.

That aside, X-2 is a story about Yuna trying to get away from her image as High Summoner and live for herself. It's a lot goofier, especially Chapter 1 and most of Chapter 2, but there's a lot of good continuations from FFX if you're willing to give the game a chance. I'd also recommend collecting the Crimson Spheres, because the Crimson Squad stuff is some of the best story in the game and tied heavily to four important characters, but it's all missable. Even weirder is that one of the spheres comes from a missable cutscene that explains a very important plot development.

You dumb sluts. The dresspheres are based on other people. That's why her Gunner outfit is so revealing and her White Mage outfit is super conservative.

>the only song Yuna sings in the game is one designed to bring Spira together using Lenne's feelings, which is actually fitting for her character
>everyone just shitposts about Real Emotion all the time
>it's not even Yuna in the fucking cutscene

Attached: 2458755.jpg (812x796, 136K)

Attached: 1494852644907.png (500x422, 372K)

op btfo

Attached: do you have a single fact to back that ass up.jpg (253x250, 5K)

I can save this thread with poorly spaced mexican Tifa creepshots. But no one would want to see that. Would they?

oops

Attached: tifa.png (320x240, 92K)

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU I CANT HEAR U

Attached: Bugs BUUUUUUUGS.jpg (642x513, 112K)

Attached: tifa1.png (320x240, 128K)

Yuna X >>>>> Yuna X-2

Attached: 740full-final-fantasy-x-screenshot.jpg (636x456, 59K)

That's just common knowledge. I keep hearing that if you push past the beginning of X-2 that Yuna's characterization actually returns to normal. I got to Djose Temple and just tapped out.

Attached: tifa4.png (320x240, 140K)

Any panty shots?