What do you think of anime games?

What do you think of anime games?

Attached: misc 1103.jpg (556x417, 81K)

Name one (1) good one. Don't worry, I'll wait

I like VN's but that one was just pedobait junk

Anime is degenerate and should be censored and shamed.

Only faggots and niggers play weeb games.

Gay

Attached: 2318143D-A299-41FA-BA75-D19573CA42A2.jpg (1629x2048, 456K)

Mount and Blade Bannerlord

DepraviA was pretty cool
It was made with 2 cents and yet the plot and the gameplay were full of surprises

trannybrain

Compared to your's its almost not. "He" should really invest in a depilator for his hairy fucking chest.

only virgins and neckbeards play them

dumb jizzmind thread

jizzmind

Depends, people eatup shovelware anime shit with no regards for quality but just having ''anime tiddies'' It's like the peak anti-sjw mindset where you have to buy bad quality games just cause theyre ''uncensored'' even if theyre actually trash.

it always pisses me off that obvious bait games and interesting ones get put into the same bag, degrading the whole package.
if it weren't for those awful absurd fanservice games for certain demographics, anime games would be considered good.
there's Ys, Lunar and other good anime inspired games. obviously the older games are pretty alright.
shit like Neptunia brings down the whole thing.

Is this that Yume something vn?

I never understood how neptunia got so popular, everything about it is lackluster and this coming from someone whos played most of them

>waaah I want normalfags to take my games seriously
You are part of the problem.

Fandisc with Nanjou route when?

Who the fuck cares about what the masses think of your games? Just enjoy your shit with like-minded people and stop being a whiny bitchboy.

Then why did you keep playing it user? I play it for the cute girls.

cb

for the lolibait and the characters were kinda fun, outside of that it's shovelware mostly

well? how else do you expect me and others to reply?
threads like these always get made by ironic weeb hating people who are convinced that every anime type game is exclusively played by them, kinda justifying their hatred for the games.
it's the worst kind of bait that needs to be resolved.

This is why made cute anime girl can made games better. You agree right?

Nobody expect you to reply faggot. Just play your damn games if you hate this thread so much

they were the only redeeming thing of neptunia so yes

True.

Attached: 5B8BD035-C8E7-4DF4-9133-477B24BD559E.jpg (768x1024, 224K)

Best ending. Change my mind.

sperm instead of neurons

>What do you think of anime
Terrible, kill yourself.

Heritage For The Future

Attached: heaven.png (680x816, 855K)

>I never understood how neptunia got so popular
same, also senran kagura, its all ecchi shit with shit gameplay, literally made for ironic weebs