D2

Thoughts on Destiny 2?

Attached: 4FDC938B-E646-47E9-991D-97E7A88ED9EE.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hCz3-ifGR4
reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2itlvw/destiny_addictive_formula_detailed_by_bungie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it

the only good thing in this franchise is the Thorn-Last Word storyline

dead game

I don't like it

I mean, I dunno the whole forsaken story was pretty good. Season of Opulence had some pretty good content as well, it’s pretty interesting you just have to invest time in the game

Not even a full sequel. Should’ve been called Destiny 1.5. Everything they added is literally just expansion tier material

it's had roughly a million unique daily players for over a month now

>the whole forsaken story was pretty good
lol no
>Season of Opulence had some pretty good content as well
the whole lore around penumbra is filler and a waste of time as it's just literal fanfiction

retard

Same shit as D1, mediocre game at launch that everyone fellates because they "fixed it" by having people pay for the fixes and addition of story worth paying attention to.

hardly

Attached: destiny2population.jpg (156x95, 9K)

he's not wrong
Forsaken added only 4 new average game modes, 2 of them requiring the annual pass to even access. How's that worthy of a sequel

It's shit. I'll give D3 a shot if they revamp everything and go F2P. Otherwise I'm not interested

Attached: DestinyPlayers.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>go F2P
They kind of did

he's talking about vanilla. And why would Forsaken have a sequel worth of content? It is an expansion

no they didn't, they even delayed the date they're going f2p

by a whole two weeks. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I was talking about the game with all of the expansions, that includes forsaken

It has the best moment-to-moment (shooting and traversal) gameplay that I've ever experienced in a shooter. A lot of the more nitty gritty RPG-type elements are subpar, though.

No new enemy races, no new playable races, no new classes (literally just a subclass, which most expansions in other games have). It fucking sucks, and there’s a reason it could be found in the clearance section of Walmart so soon after it came out. Get used to the fact that you like shitty excuses for games because you’re a fucking brain-dead sheep that can’t think for itself, retard.

I only give a shit about raiding and six raids is way beyond the realms of "1.5" if you're really comparing the whole package.

I am 100% convinced that every retard that shits on D2 does not know what they're talking about and wouldn't be able to have a debate about it without fucking up with misinformation

That'll be 10 bucks each plus tips

Attached: Glows.jpg (2148x1246, 2.13M)

I mean new shit should be in a sequel’s base game, how is that even a discussion?

>No new enemy races
don't give a shit when the existing races provide far more variety than any other shooter that comes to mind
>no new playable races
if you ever take your helmet off, then you are a homosexual
>no new classes
I'd rather they had more creative and fleshed out subclasses than waste time with a fourth+ class

your points are shit

Good game, retarded devs.

I used to love bungie but it's clear that bungie isn't the same one from the Halo games, all they do now is tweak balance based on PvP streamers which means the minigame is actively making the game less fun

>halo 2, 3 and reach were designed from the ground up with multiplayer in mind, including game-wide balance decisions
>to the extent that a bunch of weapons were completely omitted from the multiplayer sandbox (unless you use forge to add them in)

>omg bungie are catering to pvp balance, this isn't the bungie of yore!!!
based retard

I played the base game when it went free and was thoroughly disappointed. Fun gunplay, but I have no idea how they released the game in that state and didn't get like 1000x as much shit for it as they did. Ran through all the content in like 12 hours with a friend and wasn't really enthralled enough to play all those missions over and over and over again ad nauseum.

>I suck Bungie’s cock
>I don’t care
>I literally don’t trust Bungie to make one more class without fucking it up
Holy shit this is unreal

>wasn't really enthralled enough to play all those missions over and over and over again ad nauseum
but that's not the kind of grinding that you do in destiny, as in, you aren't replaying those missions over-and-over

It's even worse because even the vanilla game takes QoL from forsaken, so it was WAY worse back then

how exactly is the first point invalid? Each race has a suite of units and vehicles, which shit over other shooters in terms of volume and variety

only faggots care about what their character looks like under their helmet

I worded that one poorly; I'd rather they spent time adding more to the existing subclasses/classes than spend time creating a new subclass/class

>I'd rather they had more creative and fleshed out subclasses than waste time with a fourth+ class
And they couldn't even manage that because they gimped all the subclasses for "muh proscene! Muh balance!" Then were too retarded to put in any of the tools a fucking prosecen would need to function.

yeah, I won't defend the current state of subclasses; not having player agency over your skills set up is a shit decision

>D2 built from the ground up for co-op PvE
>Balancing tweaks are all based on bad suggestions from streamers

Yes totally the same thing

>D2 built from the ground up for co-op PvE
cite one single source that specifies that they intend to make a game for PvE that ignores PvP balance as such

There's not enough of earth

Attached: Destiny 2 Screenshot 2019.05.28 - 21.45.43.81.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

the EAZ has got me pretty stoked for the inevitable Manhattan Nuclear Zone in the future

Not really no, Destiny 2 isn't in my thoughts at all.

Whenever I play the game I want to like it.

But then I get bored after 5 minutes.

I have more fun playing division 2 for crying out loud. But maybe that’s because I haven’t finished the campaign for that yet.

The fact that the game's PvP seems like nothing but an afterthough with terrible netcode and no dedicated servers is a big indication that it's not the main focus of the game.

The biggest issue isn't that PvP balance changes aren't separate from the main game, but that Bungie listens to streamers in the first place

my bad, I misunderstood your other post, then

>D2 built for co-op PvE
>Entire reason subclasses got their choices gutted to one or two sets is for PvP balance
>Bungie outright saying they want to start a pro scene for Destiny PvP
>Just like in D1 if a gun or ability is "omg fucking OP nerf! Nerf! Nerf!" in PvP it becomes damn near useless in PvE
You're fucking retarded

That’s fair I suppose

So it's okay then? This is completely fine game design?

I don’t like the armor designs in destiny 2.

same. They range from looking absolutely shit to looking like a bootleg ripoff of Destiny 1.

Exactly.

It will most likely be anywhere but america they do zones in

Attached: Destiny 2 Screenshot 2019.08.03 - 12.34.08.77.jpg (3840x2160, 1.67M)

How far into it are you? The year 1 content is fucking ass, but come October you'll be able to skip it.

I played Div 2 during the free weekend and had fun as well, but it felt like it was designed to be a single-player game that just got Frankenstein'd into being multiplayer. Spent most of that free weekend thinking "holy fuck this would make an amazing XCOM style turn-based tactics game" too.

when will the fanbase wake up and realize that the eververse store is going to get worse next season?

I dunno, Manhattan is one of the most globally recognisable locations; much in the same way that they began Destiny 1 and 2 in familiar-ish Earth locales, I could see them going for NYC in the future, especially with how many background lines of dialogue in either game reference said Nuclear Zone. Having a location so recognisable is great both to see how said location is realised in the Destiny universe, as well as to make the more alien locations seem even more alien comparatively

pay up
>manhattan full of fallen camps hosting sparrow races

Attached: 1564769467123.png (1100x350, 58K)

EAZ reminds me of a STALKER map, especially with all of the inconsequential interior spaces. I really hope it and the Dreaming City are a sign of things to come in terms of the freedom they provide the player, as opposed to corridors and bubbles filled with invisible walls (which I know the Dreaming City is, but still, the bubbles are better bubbles than those that came beforehand)

Shit PVP that favors people with the right weapons and perks to the point where they can shoot you in the toe from across the map and get a headshot kill. The annual pass was a massive scam that just provided some minor ways to farm for more broken weapons to abuse in PVP.
Also
>2019
>no in-game group making/finding tool
>have to go to a shitty discord or an app to do any non-matchmade content
>in-game community is dead

there's no image or word to describe how mad that post makes me
holy shit,the ass licking of that shitty sub

in their recent livestream thing, the two leads for the franchise talk about how their in-game community/LFG features range from shit to non-existent and state that it's something they will need to address to get Destiny "where it needs to be"

and it's a fucking loot shooter, no shit people with better loot have an advantage in a PvP setting, that's the entire point

The stats are neutralized in the crucible, dumb dumb. They're trying to have it both ways, and it's broken as fuck. It's not enjoyable in the slightest.

oh the sub is full of them

Attached: 1564768653618.jpg (640x555, 93K)

that will be $59.99 + tip

I wish for nothing but pain, suffering and their inevitable closing for Bungie. Waste of fucking oxygen those retarded cock suckers are. NEVER have I seen a studio more incompetent, more slimy, more evil than Bungie. I hope each of them dies a horrific death and their family has to watch. Call up the KyoAni arsonist, we need someone to clean this stain from the industry.

Attached: 1564351674196.png (504x378, 263K)

>evil
grow up, you fucking loser

>Seething bungie dickrider

Played the demo, watched the in-game cinematic of that guy killing aliens as you open the door and he gives a one-liner. I just can't believe how soulless Bungie has become. The in-game cinematics in Halo always felt so natural.

I like Gambit. Constantly torn between playing either Titan or full cowboy Hunter

>$59.99
you mean
$60 base game,$40 for the first season pass(CoO and Warmind)
Another $60 for Forsaken with the annual pass
AND another $60 for shadowkeep with the annual pass
i don't mind people who brag about buying stuff that cost $3,because back when outbreak dropped you could at least get everything else that was in eververse
now you can't even do that unless you saved up dust until launch

Attached: top 10 anime fights.webm (1080x606, 2.97M)

Halo was space opera as fuck, what do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=4hCz3-ifGR4

I plan on trying it when it goes free on Steam.

Don't, never let that studio get your play time. It's literally the worst thing made in the past 30 years.

seethe more

honestly for free the game isn't bad
the issue is how greedy bungie is

I think destiny SUCKS

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-071834~2.png (1786x564, 901K)

i hate the writing,all this shit about muhh light is just pure cringe,gameplay is kinda good though

Attached: SMOOOCH.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>I like Gambit
worst post in this whole thread

Based

Attached: ,smoke.png (599x594, 901K)

>Isn't bad
What's balance?
What's interesting loot?
What's non repetitive gameplay?
What's smart AI?
What's interesting locales?
What's good gunplay?
What's movement?
What's social features?
What's rpg mechanics?
What's story?
What's accesable lore?
What's anything that makes a good game?

Eat shit destiny drone, you are what's wrong with this industry.

this thread
>muh pvp streamers
>play warframe lmao
>game critics that only play red war and forsaken campaign
>bungie shills
>never read the lore so is shit
>pvp is superbalanced you are just bad

how the fuck this people here even breathe

Attached: Ctk4YQwUEAAJ4yt.jpg (467x352, 34K)

heres your (you)
btw farming tabarrah whos up

The shooting feels floaty and spongy. I unistalled it yesterday, 30 minutes after.

not me

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (682x329, 50K)

payed 260 bucks for preordering collectors for vanilla, forsaken and shadowkeep aint even mad, just fire luke smemeth bungie is all i ask for

Attached: dcc.jpg (630x768, 86K)

How the fuck do I upgrade my exotics and legendaries? I seem to lack the required mats for even the simplest of infusions. And why the fuck doesn’t Leviathan have a Matchmaking option?

nigger fuck off,i hate bungie more than you
i said FOR FREE ISN'T BAD
It's fucking SHIT if you have to pay for all this

the menagerie has a matchmaking but the raids are literally imposible without good teamwork and mics, try to do val ca'uor with randoms and you will undertand what im saying

Holy shit are you retarded?
>Muh pvp streamers
No shit, the fucking cry the loudest for dumb changes that fuck over pve. Streaming in general is a cancer to the industry. They were the reason D2 started with and still has shit gunplay.
>Play warframe lmao
Nothing wrong with that statement
>Only play red war/forsaken
And flies only go to shit you fucking nigger. No shit they only play the big stuff. TOO BAD CoO AND WARMIND WERE EVEN WORSE THAN VANILLA.
>Bungie shills
Anyone who defends Destiny in ANY form is a Bungie shill. Only people paid by Bungie would actually like destiny.
>never read lore
OH THAT THING THAT YOU NEED TO READ ON YOUR PHONE?! I forget that shit existed and was never available. And LORE is boring, give us STORY that is competently written.
>pvp is superbalanced you are just bad
why would anyone bother with pvp

Destiny is fucking garbage

Attached: 1561741874914.jpg (1152x2046, 417K)

Good game but until they fix the build depth it's boring after a few months

Got it free on PS+. Later got Warmind and Osiris for free too (don’t know how). I’m light level 341 with all campaigns done. Bored as hell. I can’t imagine paying even $10 for this grindfest, let alone $200.

Nigger I wouldn't even play this garbage if they PAID ME TO PLAY IT. Neck yourself faggot, warframe is literally better in everyway.

calm yourself a little and try to make a good take next time

Attached: 58-588390_peacock-peacock-skullgirls-png.jpg (300x328, 48K)

an incredible joke at first, then a just bad joke after people kept insisting that its "finally good".

Don’t infuse every 1 or 2 light levels. Make sure you’re doing Banshee’s gunsmith bounties for enhancement cores, do planetary bounties and trade with spider to get more mats
Personally, I can’t think of anything worse than trying to raid with randoms who just queued. Best bet if you’re on PC is just to use the LFG discord or if you really hate yourself, Bungie.net

You don't, just buy more armor sets and cosmetics from the eververse goy

trash

Attached: 1536082126440.jpg (726x766, 97K)

>the existing races provide far more variety than any other shooter that comes to mind
strong argument.

Attached: 1[1].jpg (320x224, 17K)

>Destiny nerds still clinging to their shambles of a game even when legit criticism is levied against them
AHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA Here's a rope faggot, if you are too stupid to make a loop I'll gladly help

One of the most unnecessary sequels in vidya.They should;ve continued updating D1 as an online service.

wow great argument pal, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Attached: 2e370a4c63325fb7cdbed6438b6bb5671546286537_large.png (200x200, 71K)

Glowy shit is hideous anyway

the only good statement in this thread, thank god

The sci-fi visuals were amazing but i felt i like was walking through a movie set or something, the objects and props were untouchable, nothing was destruct-able.

LMAO NICE JOKE
At least we get CONTENT AND ENDGAME

Why waste the brain cells one somebody who barely has enough to fill a thermometer? Riddle me this faggot: Where's the lore and the story found? Where's the Intelligence in AI? Why do people waste hundreds of hours on "good" shooter gameplay and yet nobody else agrees but bungiedrones?

>Content and endgame
Oh so 20 missions and one raid? That's content and endgame?
>inb4 expansions
Oooh wow an extra 4 missions and a raid per pack lol. I hear nobody screaming to the heavens that the raids or the loot are all that good. Why keep grinding the same shit over and over?

Attached: 1564215600737.png (500x426, 228K)

Before this thread crashes and burns, I just want to say. The critics are right. Bdobbins is right. Everyone but r/destinythegame faggots are right.

This series is shit and Bungie knows it's shit, and it will get slightly better with each dlc, but then get worse with the next release. And it will continue this way until it dies with a wimper like the pile of shit it is.

Attached: 1564260201552.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

the only people who don't like destiny are solo player virgins who are too pussy to use voice chat to raid

I enjoy it a lot of content right now.

How can anyone pay for this shit? It’s just an endless loot grind. Are all MMORPGs like this?

yes

dunno about you but i like the initial Leviathan weapons

Attached: Leviathan weapons.jpg (5746x2810, 2.69M)

How is the single player in this game? Or am I forced to play with others to get anywhere?

you're wrong in both steps,keep seething cuckframe fag
Bungie added 10 times more content than DE did,all they can do is copy paste empty fields and you faggots will love it
You don't even deserve a proper answer,now go suck DE cock while you afk in the same shitty rng generated maps because you have nothing to do ingame

It’s impossible to even form fire teams for raids and strikes. Newcomers or those without DLC are shunned by turbo-autists, which means they’re the only ones stills playing.

there's entire sherpa communities that exist to take new raiders through raids

ask on /dg/,i'm pretty sure there's a guy who actively does all raids

>the fucking crucible step of the Thorn quest
Why the fuck do they do this shit? Crucible sucks ass I don't want to play it for a fucking gun, give multiple ways to clear the step instead of having to deal with this unfun shit.

Attached: beautifurr.png (447x523, 493K)

>How is the single player in this game?
practically non-existent

skinner box at its shittiest design

Attached: 1562345028640.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

yeah, all raid weapons should be available from crucible

use void class and fun void weapons, takes more time to do it but is much easier

also only play mayhem and iron banner

Fuck I meant TLW not Thorn. Either way Crucible sucks cock

and?
this game is dead at its core. walking corps,

>How is the single player in this game? Or am I forced to play with others to get anywhere?
Most people play the game solo, for some reason. Then complain about activities rewarding the best loot requiring teamwork and friends.

Thorn is very much a "crucible weapon", so it makes sense.

PLAY WARFRAME
L
A
Y

W
A
R
F
R
A
M
E

nah, it's the only loot shooter with decent gameplay

gross, fuck snoozeframe

>playing warframe after THAT stream in 2016

what stream?

Attached: 1560887258964.gif (360x202, 2.6M)

>Dev has like 1000 people
>Put out like 2 hours of content every 6 months
How do you fuck up this badly?

yeah. one shit is better then another shit.

"""play"""

Having to rely on app/forums/bungie.net to get anywhere with the endgame stuff just shows what a shit job Bungie did. Nothing’s fun. Everything’s tedious. Fans are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

>he didn’t play the raid

yea we know,it's shit
there's some half-made matchmaking for raids,but that's just asking for a shitty experience

sounds like you're just a social autist who can't into joining a group, honestly

I had no issue, I joined the game recently and found groups for each raid.

>people still having belief in bungo despite the shit they pulled with the first game

Attached: 1544143656066.jpg (645x576, 358K)

The only remnants of Bungies soul left are Lars Bakken and Shiek. Luke Smith is a faggot. Bungie died when Joe Staten, O'donnel, Lehto, and Griessemer left.

Attached: DmJI2LjUwAAUVx5.jpg (512x308, 44K)

jason jones is still the creative head of the studio, he makes bungie bungie

Fromsoft, with just a fraction of the Bungie’s budget, made a far better matchmaking system in souls games.

and yet not one Souls game still has roughly one million daily players, so I guess Bungie focused on the right shit

Slam...he got ya

only fun with friends

Jason Jones is a shithead who made the big brained decision to sell out to Actijew, and is now making the squinty eyed decision to sell out to the chinks.

Destiny 2 doesn’t feel as fun as Destiny 1. I also don’t like how none of my fucking god tier guns from the first game carried over and everything in D2 got nerfed into the fucking ground in the name of “””””””””””””balance””””””””””””

that was Harold Ryan, not Jones; Jones does the game making bit, not the running a business bit

Acti had publishing rights for Destiny, whilst Bungie retained independence and the Destiny IP - learning from their folly with Microsoft/Halo - and NetEase gave $100 million in funding for their next IP in exchange for a seat on the board of directors. These are both big brained plays. Bungie have survived divorce with both MS and Acti, whereas many other lesser studios would have simply died.

this game aesthetically is fucking god tier, but that fight is really underwhelming from a gameplay perspective

God he is the biggest faggot on earth I swear. He makes faggots like Cleanprince and Downward Thrust look tolerable by comparison.

If you call having all their actually talented people (other than the art team) leave and sucking at everything they used to be renowned for surviving then yeah.

I'd call them currently working on a new IP [pic] and Destiny 2 having ~a million daily players and it being in the top #10 for Steam wishlists as not just surviving, but thriving, yes

Attached: matter.jpg (580x334, 24K)

Can't wait for Borderlands 3 to finally kill this shitgame

that's a good joke, randy. But we both know that Blands is the kind of game that you have a blast with for a couple of weeks, then you move on

>no raids
>no PvP
no point in playing a campaign-only shooter ad nauseam

>raid/pvpminigame

only turboautist play that. So if you like that please stay with destiny. But you're defending this game so you probably do have some mental problems lol

The power level grind to access the raids is the worst part of all. Such a shit game.

if you play destiny and don't raid, then you are retarded, it's the saving grace of the whole experience

warframe is so shitty. destiny rapes warframe.

I would if it wasn't a confusing mess that requires you to watch an hour long guide to understand almost anything about the game and the guns didn't feel like shit.

How many percent of the playerbase has ever completed a raid? 10%? Borderlands 3 will steal the normie player base that doesn't raid but just want to play a normal lootershooter. Bugi knows this and thats why its going f2p.

I admire your optimism for Borderlands, but I can only say "lmao" at your implications

Aren't they working on D3?

Probably but holy fuck 1000 people and putting out this little amount of content is baffling.

they're about 400 development staff, just for clarification; 1000 was when including High Moon and Vicarious Visions + support staff

Just like everything about Destiny

400 is still pretty large for how little stuff they put out. I know their engine is a nightmare, that's nothing new the Halo engine was shit too, but there are smaller teams who put out way more content in shorter time periods.

>bdobbins is right
Lmfao no he isn't
>he's a literally doom prophet who shits on every game
>every single time he is wrong about it flopping

WHY DOES EVERY important thing on every planet, take place within the same 10 square miles?

Glad I can run the errands for free without needing to look like a neon sign

What the fucks that now?
>spray paint color kinda thing
Better not be another fucking ""punk"" shooter.

because video games

I think it's more likely to be a 'create your own shit' type of deal, based off of interviews with Jones from around when Destiny 1 was launching

gamer

It's not spray paint, it's an explosion of paint/color.

SUNLIGHT OVERDRIVE

nobody plays raids

Is it a side project? Every time I hear about these things they don't work out - I think only Dreams has done okay.

Having lots of players does not make something not dead, retard.

7.2% of the playerbase played raids yesterday

their engine might've turned into spaghetti code but the visuals make up for it

Attached: Destiny 2 Screenshot 2019.08.02 - 19.58.54.26.jpg (3840x2160, 2.15M)

I quit a month or so after Forsaken came out and I got to the 'endgame" grind. I played a shit ton of the game before they added in random armor rolls, but that killed the game for me. Fuck havign to grind for multiple iron banner sets jsut to get pieces with shit you want on it.

I'll come back for the new expansion now that they're fixing that shit system.

that doesn't make any sense, if you have lots of players its not dead

cope

this is a great example of retarded Yea Forums non-logic. Thank you.

they have actually copyrighted Matter and its logo, which is beyond that of any of their other side projects; we know absolutely nothing concrete about it, the only reason we have the logo and name is due to their filing for EU copyright

so less than 10%

That literally looks like shit.

Your just proveing your a retard

based ESL retard

cope

Attached: 1514641213261.jpg (700x700, 88K)

except they ruined that too with Lumina

>Turn into a gambit autist during season of forge
>Have a blast with friends during jokers wild
>Hate the mechanics of Leviathan
>Opulence is nothing but Leviathan related shit
I miss the game but fuck you bungie

Attached: 1563658846718.jpg (299x287, 19K)

Only a retard thinks there not a retard and calls other people retard's

ok smooth brain

very cool

Attached: 1547803117312.png (817x891, 32K)

>the only good thing in this franchise is the Thorn-Last Word storyline

There is no such thing. I've played both d2 and forsaken.

My one retarded friend basically lost his life to this franchise. He doesn’t really hang out with anyone anymore. He works and then plays this game all day.
The only different thing he did recently was blow 800 bucks on a strip club and beer. During the hang over he just went back to playing this game.

I struggle to call us friends anymore. His best friend seems to be that game.

>le i wins bcuse i postes dumbstupid pictoure's!!!

Retard. Destiny is retard dog shit wf is a thousand time's better but stat tf out i dont want retard's like you ruining my game

nice argument

thank you ahmed very cool

Bungie used gambling experts to get best results in dopamine baiting.

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2itlvw/destiny_addictive_formula_detailed_by_bungie/

just play warframe Yea Forums you fucking zoomers

/our guy/

Attached: 960x0.jpg.png (960x540, 932K)

this. i dropped D2 shortly after launch (probably about 3 months) but for all of the MASSIVE amounts of faults D1 and D2 had, the actual core gameplay was fucking fantastic. i think D1 was the first time i played an FPS boss fight and felt that it was actually well thought out (in the raids/expansions, anyway. story bosses sucked always)

There's too fucking much of Earth, christ.
Titan has fucking nothing.

Oh my god

Attached: videogames are fun.png (1383x783, 1.17M)

/ourguy/ hands down

He deserves to be punched in the face

He literally looks like a trailer park meth head too which makes it all the funnier.

Attached: cri.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I spent way too much time with Destiny 2 and, as much as I love the core gameplay, I hate the game as a whole. I basically min-maxed the game as soon as it came out on PC, made myself a PvP monster with loadouts I came up with myself that I didn't see anyone else using, then I just kinda realized that's all it is, you shitting on kids in PvP with your superior stats or you doing public events and basically soloing it because you're the only one that knows what they're doing.

When Destiny 2 is completely "Finished" I may consider going back, not sure yet, probably not though.

You're missing his best video though

Attached: RISE UP.png (986x152, 74K)

'GAMING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS' the channel

Wtf is this legale but it would explain why Destiny players are such drones. They have become addicts

Been playing for about a year - it was rough at the beginning but now I play it pretty much every day. Bingo has really improved the game in that timeframe and I'm looking forward to shadowkeep

looks worse than the first one