Why are Steam users so poor?

Why are Steam users so poor?
Just get a console.

Attached: bruh.png (939x934, 109K)

most "master race" members are third worlders who only have a shit toaster PC that can barely run CSGO and some 10 year old free-to-play shit

>lol just get a platform you can't pirate for, have to pay for multiplayer on, have to replace every few years and have 10% of a pc's functionality with

Can you see breakdown by region for these?

A console is cheaper than a PC. Why are you so poor? Just get a helium tank.

Almost every card, except the intel ones will give more FPS than a console

Most consolelards are obese embarrassments who are too socially awkward not to play videogames, but too stupid to work out how a computer works. Truly the lowest form of human shit.

>actually allowing steam to get your personal info

>can’t pirate on
>pctards are so tech illiterate they can’t pirate on consoles

its just that its decently harder to pirate on consoles compared to it being very very easy on pc

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

>he unironically pirates shit
Lmao holy fuck, you realize that when Yea Forums says they pirate shit, it's a meme to make fun of poorfags?
Have fun with your bitcoin miners and no online

>Just get a console.
Chinks have issues getting consoles.

On the Day of the Rope everyone who buys nvidia will be dead

how do black people afford all these games

Where my 1080Ti chads at?

Attached: 0F7CA1D8-3137-4B77-9DCB-140847F17288.jpg (3066x1536, 864K)

Not him but
>Bitcoin meme
nobody does it in a heavily moderated tracker (you have verified tags etc) e.g rutracker
>no online
u can use steamworks patches

While could afford a 2xxx card, why? Don't tell me you fell for the 4k meme.

>not an rtx 2080ti
ultra pleb

Yeah but you don't have to deal with any of that if you're not poor. :)

>being so tech illiterate that you're scared of the miner boogieman
Sasuga, consolecuck.

My 5 year old graphics card is still better than current gen.

It just takes 2 minutes from your spare time desu

>not pirating shit

Attached: 1460046349340.jpg (180x180, 11K)

I don't pirate, I just said that you can't pirate on consoles, buddy.

What kind of a faggot even cares about tacked-on online in most games? Purely MP games is another thing, if you're into that sort of thing.

It takes zero minutes for me to click on a game in my Steam library and download it with blazing fast speeds without having to rev up those VPNs, hope for good seeders and go through a bunch of additional hassle just to have a proper experience of the base game!
But hey, i'm glad there's an option for neets for sure.

Xbox doesn't allow boobie mods for skyrim

you don't need expensive hardware for ASSFAGGOTS and TF2

How does the corporate boot taste?

>falling for the rtx meme

Attached: E116574C-4C03-4FDC-B605-C06AB70771B4.jpg (605x381, 156K)

Ah yes, cope with your empty wallet by pretending like you're an activist.
I also remember being poor, it's alright! Once you get a job, you'll realize how valuable convenience is.

>afford

Where my 980ti chads at?

Attached: jammkugtx980ti.png (1330x742, 2.24M)

Enjoy working 4+ hours for your game because 20 minutes of troubleshooting is too hard for you. But keep funding my hobby, paypig.

I ain't buying any game without playing a deno first

I have a 1070, that's just like 980 Ti, right? :^)

welfare/theft

>4+ hours
I really suggest getting into higher education or learning a trade, at worst it should be 1 hour for a game, if not less.
Poor poorfag user.

I have a 770 GTX in my PC and i was still able to play Sekiro at 60 fps on mid settings.
Why would i replace my GPU when the only high end graphics games that are released are garbage like CoD, Battlefield or Ubi/EA trash? (Except STEEP, that game is good.)

No 9xx card is Chad tier, 10 series completely destroyed it.

The vast majority of PC gamers have budget rigs. The primary resolution is still 1080p, and 720p is basically right behind.

If by "harder" you mean you have to be able to read and do a few menial tasks, then I guess. Still makes using "ability to pirate" as an benefit of PC over console have you sound like a complete fucking shitbrain.

No fucking way anyone still plays at 720p, barring some CS fags who think it makes a difference.

Third world monkeys excluded, of course.

Yes that is like 98% of PC gaming community.

I mean it is easy to get more FPS in 10 year old games.

1060 6GB still runs nicely. I just bought that 2 years ago, I see no need to upgrade yet.

>have to replace every few years
Oh fuck off.
I'm a major pc fag that owns all the consoles, and I have upgraded my pc 3 times this gen. R9290,1080,2080ti.
Consoles are way cheaper, but when you have tasted the 144fps 1440p (and free games) Consoles just wont do.

>get the best cards for 1080p 60 fps gaming because higher res or refresh rate monitors are still extremely overpriced
>don't fall for aggressive pricing and marketing by tech "reviewers" and "influencers" saying you NEED to buy the top end hardware to be "the master race"
>don't buy new hardware every year despite all the hype about 5% gains in performance by said influencers and only upgrade when you have to
Sounds extremely based to me. Most people in general play online games that's been around for some time now and not extremely demanding single-player titles so there's no need to upgrade fast either.

Is that image supposed to prove that they would be better off having a console? If so then you have no clue what you're talking about.

Attached: 1551681907846.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: what are you poor 1434877692044.jpg (2508x1613, 1.05M)

got two of them, 2080 can take a hike for another 7 years

I was thinking about getting another one as well actually, but after seeing how devs/NVIDIA have completely given up on SLI I thought I might as well wait for the next generation of cards. How’s SLI treating you so far?

Of course spics and other subhumans would be consolewar shitposter children. Besides, that looks about right for the average audience of their most popular games.

Attached: 1542590267803.jpg (768x651, 74K)

They're not dropping me below 144fps in most shit and allow me to use even more monitors that i need for work

Attached: 1523891694519.jpg (357x524, 33K)

Although don’t you have to use nvidiainspector or some shit to get them to work in games these days since hardly any of them support it anymore? I’m not entirely sure how it works as I’ve never used SLI before.

The 1060 still has the best price/performance ratio by far. Even good enough for 1440p gaming on high settings.

Everything above it is nonsensical and a waste of money/electricity... and noise is also important for most people

>The 1060 still has the best price/performance ratio by far. Even good enough for 1440p gaming on high settings.
That done sound like poorfag talk to me, son.

user no, that title belongs to the Vega 56

>Even good enough for 1440p gaming on high settings.
Maybe in 4 year old games you faggot, try playing any AAA game released this year year at 1440p / high and enjoy your silky smooth smooth 20 fps.
>"b-but new games are shit anyway!!!"
You're free to feel that way, but don't act like the 1060 is actually a card that's worth buying in 2019.