Why are enemies so fucking loud in this game

why are enemies so fucking loud in this game

Attached: Dark-Souls-3-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_y15ozNchY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ash is a code word for autism

you would be loud too if your world was dying

So deaf people can play it

style of substance

bloodborne audience

'Cause they are hollow

Reminder that 3 is by far the best Souls game. Way more good bosses than bad ones, movement isn't clunky. It should have kept in 2's powerstancing though.
Only 1/4 of DkS1 is actually good, the rest is hot garbage INCLUDING O&S. They are not good, hard or anything. They are just a badly made boss fight revolving around a clunky AI with next to no pathfinding.

casualized for ps4 players

>bosses
>powerstancing
Fuck off you dumb redditor.
>1/4 of DS1 was good
Better than 0/4 lmao

0 arguments I love it

>get to the irithyl dungeon
>better lower the fucking volume

Better question
Why did this game suck so fucking much

Because the B-team was imitating Bloodborne.

Bosses are pretty much the main thing of the PvE, you realize that? No one plays Souls PvP anymore and it was never meant to be taken seriously whatsoever so I'm not sure what else matters. Even considering all that 3's PvP is the most responsive anyway

Bosses are dumb. Obviously pvp is gay, yes. Bosses are like a cherry on top of your cake (which is mostly made of "exploration"). Only dumb redditors like yourself confuse the cherry for the cake itself.

>arguments
What a stupid buzzword. There's no such thing as an argument. Do you think 4cheddit is a god damn debate club? Maybe post one of those "list of logical fallacy images??

more like why were they so big?

>Bosses are dumb.
...?
>What a stupid buzzword. There's no such thing as an argument
You are mentally ill. I'm done here

>This is the intellect of DkS1 babies
I am shooketh

>No one plays Souls PvP anymore

plenty do though

>What a stupid buzzword. There's no such thing as an argument

Attached: 5e5.jpg (680x453, 24K)

Whose bright idea was it to have fucking Newgrounds-tier screamer jumpscares in a Souls title, anyway?

>Reminder that 3 is by far the best Souls game.
The only downside is that it was by far the easiest souls game. There were some solid improvements to the engine, but they should have kept the difficulty of DaS2.

first game is objectively the easiest.

Git gud

>playing DSIII, casually killing Bloodborne enemies
>had no idea the scream was connected to picking up an item (couldn't see the hollow), just assumed it was BDSM dungeon ambiance or some shit and moved on
>playing DSII, go into the pit in Majula to enter the Grave of Saints
>hear a chuckle in my headphones that sounds like it's coming from someone standing behind me and lose my shit, it's just some random non-hostile hollow that serves no purpose fucking kneeling in a corner of the tunnel

>those enemies that grow wings

rip headphone users

B T E A M

>The only downside is that it was by far the easiest souls game
1 is much easier though.

get def

you were born a child of faggots OP, what could you possibly fear?

>my game is better
>no my game is better
Embarrassing, you can like both since they’re part of the same series

Attached: 0E37FA68-3E94-43E0-9D97-32537D773996.jpg (451x676, 31K)

rude

based

>Bosses are dumb
Dark Souls 3 in general is designed to be dumbed down
>In Dark Souls the first boss is the Asylum Demon and the first time you fight him you aren't meant to fight him but run away, here players either try to fight the boss with their broken weapon and die over and over or they instead of focusing on the boss, they focus on the environment instead and see the open door to escape through, later as you progress through the asylum, outside the fog gate of the boss room is message about plunging attacks, once you enter the fog gate you find yourself perched above the Asylum Demon, a player who is actually paying to attention to what the game world is telling them will think to use this plunging attack, while less attentive players, who might not even have read the message, will either just drop down or get knocked down
It then becomes a regular boss fight, but before anything else, Dark Souls was trying to teach you, pay attention to your surroundings and listen to what is being told to you, it was asking you to use your brain.
>In Dark Souls 3 the first boss is Iudex Gundyr, we pull the coiled sword out and fight him, half way his abyss corruption mutates him as part of the boss "heat" system as FROM calls it
Here if players die over and over it is simply because the lack the combat proficiency to do so, not because they weren't using their brain but more because of their reflexes, the game only cares if you can fight, which might have been fine if Souls had any depth to the mechanical skill in its combat

Yea, no. You're really reaching there mate.

Attached: 1469666049576.png (680x460, 166K)

>difficulty of DaS2
Even video game journalists consider DaS2 the easiest game in the series.
Hell, even DSP had an easier time with DaS2 than any other game.
The bossfights were so piss easy that most were killed on the first try by them.

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

He’s not
Bloodborne is the same deal from what I can tell, it’s got a few new additions to compensate though

What is this blowing smoke bullshit?
>In Dark Souls the first boss is the Asylum Demon and the first time you fight him you aren't meant to fight him but run away, here players either try to fight the boss with their broken weapon and die over and over or they instead of focusing on the boss, they focus on the environment instead and see the open door to escape through
There's a message on the floor that says
>Get away!
you fucking moron. Didn't even read the rest.

Attached: 1558406485225 (1).png (735x482, 40K)

Believe it or not many people did actually get stuck at Asylum Demon for a while because they didn’t see the door I was one of them

Attached: 2e823f87e5f2a84d55418887d589c01c.jpg (375x333, 20K)

That's not what I'm responding to. He's saying the game isn't telling you not to fight the Asylum Demon when it fucking is.

Why would you want to though, it’s gay unless you’re invading to push a new players shit in

>Why would you want to though
youtube.com/watch?v=g_y15ozNchY

Attached: Harald Curved Sword vs dex fag.webm (720x480, 2.87M)

Most people are going to be paying attention to the boss that just dropped in the room than message near the door, but yeah the game does tell you to run but most people will either not read the message or if they do it means they are listening to what the world is saying.

>Most people are going to be paying attention to the boss that just dropped in the room than message near the door
The boss doesn't drop down until you get right on top of the message.

to push everyone's shit in ya scrub

Congratulations, anonymous! You have been selected to teleport into Lothric and its environs, where you will become a vicious mob to fight!

Choose your fighting style!
>A) Screaming
>B) Flailing around the entire screen
>C) All of the above

Choose your appearance!
>A) Rotten beef jerky asshole
>B) Abomination of nature
>C) All of the above

Choose your weakness!
>A) Curved swords
>B) Spells & bows
>C) All of the above

And finally, pick your special power!
>A) Lingering in the middle of your attack juuuuust long enough to fake them out and hit them as soon as their roll ends
>B) Sudden 100 meter leap dealing massive damage and stunning them
>C) All of the above

Thank you for playing, and we hope you enjoy your time in Hell Piss's World o' References.

You forgot your sinister laugh.

don't forget unlimited stamina combos that never fucking end

No, he can drop before you reach it, this is also assuming you are running straight to the message and not checking the room in which he just comes down after a few seconds.

you forgot canine-like appearance

>No, he can drop before you reach it
Don't fucking make me start up Dark Souls and record a webm, man. You're being a huge faggot right now.

I would have to make a CYOA for being a neutral/friendly NPC to include that.

That gives me an idea, could be a fun project if I took it seriously.

Here I did it for you.

Attached: Asylum.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

I think I'll go with the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *sickening bone cracking sounds as I sprout wings* RRRREEEEEEEE RRRRREEEEEE *flailing leaping 10 hit combo* RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE *repeating 10 hit combo* RRRRRRAAAAA RRRRRAAAAAA *scatters cloud of feathers across your screen* RRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *begins spraying piss and shit everywhere* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*scream increases to that pitch only dogs hear*

Attached: 1564835581680.png (732x919, 1.2M)

I choose my specialty power to be:
become a fucking blender with 10 minutes long attack animation that stunlocks and outtrades even poisemonsters in hyperarmor