Well that was a shitty ending

Well that was a shitty ending.

Great game tho.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT CRITICIZE Yea ForumsS FAVORITE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH MEME GAME!!!! MOOOOOOOODS!!!

Attached: dying soyjack.png (785x731, 201K)

>NOOOO, THIS IS NOT A SMASH THREAD, AAAAAH

FUCK YOU
For vergil and dante it sucked, it was nice for vergil to get closure and beat his uncle and dad to end his inferiority complex.

As shitty as DmC’s ending

COPE LMAO

You wish.

Good.
Now play it again.

The ending was the best part, you sound amer*can.

Smash is Yea Forums culture, fuck off back to r eddit if you can't handle video game threads on a video game board

Attached: conerned soyjak.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Weellllll... one was shitty in the same way a shitty comic is shitty and DMC5's was shitty in the same way the DMC anime was shitty.

fuck off you can't insult DMC5, this is our safespace fucking barry.

It was medicore, not so bad but could be 10 times better if they'd make the game longer

>Yea Forums culture
You mean reddit culture

Get BLACKED libtard

That’s a nonsense way to put things.
Yeah, i wish DmC never happened.

i thought the ending was the only good thing

>meme responds

Attached: AEAC2D40-2B9D-403E-98A1-447C24117F40.jpg (500x351, 24K)

DMC5 ripped off just about everything from DmC. Itsuno even praises DmC.

>472751440
Not even worth a (You)

Attached: 1559355292377.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Cry more, faggot.

I'm not the one crying

Attached: 1559465242167.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Ok

Attached: 9C50E3DC-60A9-404D-9105-4F643D7E2AA9.jpg (260x391, 12K)

Funny that you post Nero, since he’s directly ripped off from DmC.

Wojaks and their edits are awful, go away you autistic underage. Bet you're a phoneposter too

Attached: 1494121126494.png (500x500, 128K)

It's almost as if Nero is his own character, unlike Donte

Attached: 1554581623578.jpg (301x389, 26K)

What are you talking about? They’re exactly the same. Nero ripped off Donte’s design and personality.

The general style for DMC5 definitely feels more DmC than DMC.
>Tried for realism with weird crappy models
>Weird floaty air combat, even more than Bayonetta
>Nero is basically just Donte now because he still has no real development after two full games so they just made him a foul mouthed kid to flanderize him
The only non-DmC parts are the overly Sentai writing and the fine-tuned combat (obviously).

It's not a bad game, but it's not the DMC5 I was waiting for either. Most of Yea Forums is just in denial, because BASED ITSUNO and Bing Bong Mori can do no wrong, else it shows that they're not infallible.

Pretty sure it's the other way around, sweatie

Attached: 1555762122973.png (538x575, 724K)

DMC5's story is fucking kino, anyone who says otherwise is either a brainlet who didn't get it or the mere persence of Vergil makes you sperg out

Nah, you’re the one who’s confused.

>MUH KYRIEEE!
>MUH CREDOOO!
>MUH DADDDDY
Nero is hardly a character at all, let alone his own character.

Attached: 9Q1311JO31gam.gif (420x232, 1.24M)

>Yea Forums culture
So, hugbox? Go fuck yourself.

Meanwhile Donte's character is literally
>FUCK YOU
Ok retard

Attached: 1559344267459.jpg (272x384, 16K)

You forget the annoying voice rank. It sounds horrible.

Fuck off.

Try harder.

Attached: 128653716543857.jpg (288x292, 32K)

Shitty game. Shitty series. Never understood why every last one of you retards buy into this weeb shit.

Attached: 1564812090396.webm (640x900, 2M)

I don't give a shit about DmC retard. Donte being a shit character doesn't mean Nero is allowed to be a shit one. Jesus christ. How did DMC's fanbase become so fucking retarded in the last five years?

Attached: I555009I91301.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

>he says on a weeb website

I just fucking hate how retarded Capcom's higher ups are.

Then explain to me, why is Nero a shitty character? Without extreme oversimplifications please

Attached: 1550908370527.png (470x500, 278K)

Ironically DMCV hype train did that.

>WE WANT A PHOTOREALISTC LOOKING GAME SO IT ROOKS MODERN

this was hard to watch

Attached: 1564288387449.jpg (442x737, 103K)

I don't know, maybe because it's fun.

Attached: 1492956600360.jpg (463x634, 142K)

>Whiny
>Cocky despite also being whiny
>Zero motivation for anything other than to rescue a girl, the most basic fucking motivation a character can have
>Shit backstory that does nothing by contrive how he got his arm
>Grandfathered into the series without ever proving himself or doing really anything at all
>DMC5 happens
>Whinier
>Cockier despite also being whinier
>Last minute bullshit about Credo or something, even though they never liked each other to begin with
>Talks like a teen despite being in his late 20s now because everyone has to be LOL WHO WANTS TO PARTAY AMMIRITE FELLOW KIDS because Itsuno is afraid to do anything else
>Asspull after asspull power boost in order to stay relevant with the rest of the cast
JYB is also an overused VA that's mediocre as fuck, which helps none of the above.

Now explain why he isn't dogshit.

It was the DmC Tortanic that started it.

To my own surprise, i agreed with mostly everything you said, besides
>Credo
They grew up together, although it was barely touched in 4 and if not for the novel we wouldn't even knew Nero gave two shits about Credo to begin with. They definitely should stop being afraid to give 2-3 minutes of screentime to such things in games instead of just bring it up in the last moment.
>late 20s
He's in his early 20s
Also, JYB might be overused but he's still good at what he does

>>Talks like a teen despite being in his late 20s now because everyone has to be LOL WHO WANTS TO PARTAY AMMIRITE FELLOW KIDS because Itsuno is afraid to do anything else
This applies to all dialogues in DMC in general
>>Asspull after asspull power boost in order to stay relevant with the rest of the cast
There was only one asspull power boost in DMC5, and it was amazing
Ironically enough, I agree with your other points, although some of them are rather subjective. I still like Nero's character though

>They definitely should stop being afraid to give 2-3 minutes of screentime to such things in games instead of just bring it up in the last moment
This probably also has to do with the devs being afraid to give Nero more screentime, since the fanbase still considers Dante to be the main figure of the series, and they wouldn't take lightly of Nero taking the spotlight

smash is "reddit the game".

>and they wouldn't take lightly of Nero taking the spotlight
Because no one wants him. When Nero was announced for DMC4 there was a huge outcry from actual fans of the series and they scrambled to re-add Dante, which is why his weapon set is shit. DMC4 nero was basically just a new weapon and an unfinished style as a separate character.

>dmc 5
>whinier
Jesus

>Don't you dare say it
>not the biggest kino of the entire franchise

lmao ok

DMC3's was infinitely better at every level because it wasn't just a soulless shitfest.

I wish the soulless meme would die

Not in a million sales

DMC3's was infinitely better at every level because the characters had proper motivation, emotional attachment, and it wasn't just a contrived shitfest.

the two vergil fights in 5 were awesome, tho

see you can use words instead of being of being an epic memelord

still disagree with you

It's easier to say the game is soulless, because there's zero heart in it compared to what came before it.