Can you name a more genuinely skilled and passionate developer than this?

Can you name a more genuinely skilled and passionate developer than this?

I'm waiting.

Attached: hi-rez-studios-logo.jpg (500x221, 20K)

>Made Global Agenda
>Then Tribes Ascend
>Then fucking Smite and Paladins
You can't be fucking serious, bruv

Exactly, they have made nothing but excellent games.

Hi-Rez is a diseased cunt hole that murdered it's only half decent games in cold blood.

tribes was amazing

key word: was

the only western developer to stil make sexy women

Attached: 1561227656465.jpg (1300x956, 361K)

Masahiro Sakurai.

user that is a child

Tribes Ascend was amazing but I'm still mad the cunts killed it

>killing a fun as fuck fps to shill your shitty fucking LoL ripoff
fuck hirez

All of their games are on a steady decline.

And that's a good thing.

hirez are criminals with a long history of killing their products after taking money for items in those games. you should never play their games, and especially never give them money.

T:A wasn't really amazing so much as it was novel and fresh at the time and (this is important) seemed like it would GO PLACES. One of the things that committed to the gradual dispersing of the playerbase was the slow but eventual total realization that the game would always remain in this state of feeling half finished. It didn't help that many additions to the game were either outright bad or poor showings. The KOTH mode, basically every map added after ARX, the terrible, AWFUL fucking handling of private/community servers and clantags, poorly balanced weapons, inability to balance around sentinels, vehicles being a forgettable inclusion, the speedcaps, etc.

As much as I despise Hirez for what they did to Tribes I confess I'd preorder a new one in a heartbeat. Even knowing it'd be predestined for an ignominious end I want to relive that year or so of enjoying it again.

I dunno, EA or something?
It's not a very high bar.

dedicated to making money or what?

itS obviously 18y old e-thot

>he wasn't on the shazbowl team

>bruv
Go back to Twitch. This is where you belong.

>they think the shit tribes game was good