What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1564782921578.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

that is a very sad set of buttocks

Bioware used to make games men wanted, now they are think they can ignore what men want and instead coast off their brandname to sell millions of copies.

They are correct.

Best scene in the game. Miranda says "something big", ZOOMS IN ON HER ASS TO DISTRACT YOU from what she just said. Literal option "I can't get distracted"but gl pressing that when you have already been conditioned to say yes.

No they're not. Andromeda had a development cost nearly equal to the trilogy and sold less copies than any trilogy game.
I haven't seen numbers for anthem but I imagine it's similar, people's goodwill has run out for bioware.

Nope. They always pander to mentally ill people. Even kotr

Her ass looks like shit here.

Everything about miranda is worse in 3 than it is in 2.

Attached: Mass Effect 3-2019-02-01 01_59_15.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>Everything about everything is worse in 3 than it is in 2.
FTFY

Attached: IlliterateNextAmericanredsquirrel.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

based random word generator putting americans down

They wanted you to lick her navel. Hard.

But she's (You)

Attached: main-qimg-344ba8bc7c8e60f9f79357be009f4d3c.jpg (602x375, 43K)

Yvonne Strahovski without make up

Attached: 0C223100-8F5C-4305-AA5E-1FE6BAAA4497.jpg (332x443, 50K)

it's XXI century user, all kinds of degenerate selfcest variations are hardly news

What ever happened with that retarded Michel Jackson documentary?

This is Yvonne without makeup, shortly after the birth of her baby boy with what can be presumed little to no sleep. This is the absolute worst her skin can look.

Attached: yvonne-strahovski-spotted-at-the-airport-with-her-husband-and-baby-as-she-lands-in-toronto-canada-28 (1200x1800, 362K)

jesus christ why would anyone put a baby in that.

Because it looked like this before you put it in there. I saw her in a fairly recent photoshoot, she's lost the baby fat and with some makeup on, she's looking great again.

Here's the cover

Attached: yvonne-strahovski-for-elle-magazine-australia-august-2019-2.jpg (1200x1589, 231K)

Combat is better

>tiny facial features being swallowed by a puffy face
yeah like putting lipstick on a pig

Sorry, this is what she use to look like.

Attached: Yvonne-Strahovski-Free-Makeup.jpg (1865x2803, 362K)

She looks like a prettier Brie Larson

Well, it's not like people hadn't been asking about it. I'd go see an Yvonne Strahovski Captain Marvel movie.

Attached: 2242075-yvonne-strahovski-as-ms-marvel.jpg (550x400, 116K)

It was more fun personally, especially the enemy variety, though it seems like Biotics became a bit too good with the easy to get -200% cooldown pretty much for free.

I thought it was funny how the camera focussed on her ass in ME2 when she talked about her loyalty mission. It's like they want you to say yes for the ass.

Also, it's amazing how wide femShep's hips are compared to her tummy

Her butt is just tired

>especially the enemy variety
I strongly disagree with that. Fighting Cerberus for something like half the game was definitely not fun.

I like her facial features and overall structure.

Top notch cinematography and art direction in 2. Being equal parts suggestive is not a bad thing in my book.

Attached: yvonne-strahovski-for-stellar-magazine-2018-1.jpg (1000x1251, 136K)

WTF is this, how could EA get away with such unethical designs ?

The cerberus units felt more varied in themselves. You have the Engineers with turrets, mobile shield deployers. The cunts hiding behind shields, the standard grunts and also some mechs. Not to mention that they now throw granades at you to force you out of cover.

ME3 had much more variety in enemies than I remember ME2 having.

>You have the Engineers with turrets
FUCK ENGINEERS. FUCK TURRETS.

FUCK TURRETS

What the fuck is wrong with that FemShep's body here

>ME3 had much more variety in enemies than I remember ME2 having.
ME2 had a lot more factions. You had the Collectors, of course, then you had the mechs,like Lokis and whatnot, then there were the mercenary groups, Eclipse, Blood Pack, Blue Suns etc. In ME3 you fought Cerberus and then the husks. That was it. Didn't feel more varied to me.

Shepard

Attached: Wrex.jpg (1071x872, 362K)

moded

That women are nothing more than holes waiting to be fucked

Attached: 1564287600250.jpg (412x745, 31K)

unnatural standing posture plus small breasts and broad shoulders

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck or wanting to be fucked. Sex should be a normal activity in which two, or more, consensual adults can engage in periodically, it is one of the oldest and most primal needs of basically every living being and should not be chastised. We basically had a very positive movement some decades ago, called the sexual revolution, by which we humanized sex. The Mass Effect games themselves are rated M in the US and a PEGI rating of 12 in the EU because ... sex with people of 14 and over is legal in most countries. Americans are way too concerned and insecure about sexuality.

That ass didn't age well huh

I remember the passions it raised here and look at it now, yikes

Nah, ME2 had more enemy variety but 3 definitely wasn't that bad. It later just became Reapers and Cerberus

Just because they are fighting for the same factions doesn't mean they're not more varied. In ME2 just because the enemies look different doesn't mean they aren't functionally the same. You can approach almost any unit the same, hide behind cover and just shoot at them from behind and if you get low wait for your regen to go up. The biggest variety is probably the harvester and even then it's pretty minor. Nothing really forces you to ever leave the cover apart from some hounds/husks, which are easy to dispose of and not even that common. In ME3 you have the fucking banshees and granades that you need to react to. You also can't just shoot at the body of the shielded Vanguards, you either need to use some power or carefully aim in the gap.

Andromeda and Anthem seem to imply its not working at all

Again, the difference is that the different factions all work pretty much the same, so even if you have more differently dressed enemies they aren't necessary more varied.

They nerfed it in 3. It's more glorious in 2 and the second best ass in the franchise, so far, next to Eva Core/EDI.

I got really tired of seeing the Cerberus colour palette, regardless of how more varied their individual units were. And how many even where there? 6? Phantoms, Dragoons and I forget the rest. I didn't care for them at all.

The shame is that Andromeda seems to be beyond saving. The way it was set up was so poorly done that I don't think it's worth the labour to try to fix it.

I understand that the developement was pretty though and the project got scaled down so much and fell so far from what was envisioned with the inferior studio working on it, but even then they should've realized the error of their ways and do the game differently.

You don't really need to care for them or like them. The fighting in ME3 still was more varied as the game employed many more mechanics that you needed to adapt to as opposed to ME2. At least from I remember.

>but even then they should've realized the error of their ways and do the game differently
They did, 18 months prior to launch. Also, 18 months is what ME3 had, in terms of full production, to ship.

I don't play shooters and I don't particularly like shooters. But I do like Bioware games. They've been offering me unique experiences since my pre-teens with games like Baldur's Gate. Mass Effect 2 is the most fun I have ever had playing a shooter. I can't say the same about ME3, or Andromeda. Combined that with how even more stripped the role playing elements of the game were, even compared to ME2 and you end up with a game that doesn't appeal enough to the shooter audience, doesn't appeal enough to the RP audience and ends up with the same result as ME2, but being a weaker game overall. If all you want to do is play ME3MP, that's fine, but also acknowledge that ME3MP isn't the conclusive chapter people wanted to the ME trilogy.

K

The thing is that it was clearly not enough. They knew they had a stinking pile of shit on their hands and they let it go through. I suppose that not every company can manage to pull out moves like Valve, but I don't think knowingly releasing a steaming pile of shit is the way forth.

It's especially a bit shameful due to some parts having a lot of potential. The gameplay and fighting was the best out of the series yet. The whole new galaxy was a really good idea (though pretty ridiculous and nonsensical on some level). Some plot points of having AI help you and being a pathfinder was prety good. Also including your mother and sibling was nicely done.

I guess the obvious thing to say is EA and be done with it, but I guess I just wish they knew better than that.

Different teams thought. Andromeda had tons of people getting swapped around and lots of retarded newly grads.

I guess we differ then. I mean, gameplay in ME has always been a fodder, so it's on some level not really that important as the games clearly get carried by something different, though it's maybe due to the fact that I'm not that much of a fan of the 2nd one.

imagine being a fat fuck and judging attractive women on the internet. you're just angry you will never have a woman touch you. I'd say have sex but you're clearly not capable

Is sex really worth all the garbage attached to it?

Cool. Thank you for being so understanding. It's more than anything I hoped to achieve.

>The thing is that it was clearly not enough
You don't say. Yeah. Bioware botched the development of DA2 and ME3, because of time frame, then Inquisition, Andromeda and Anthem because they sat around for too long not implementing anything.

Yeah. Andromeda was developed by that Bioware internally called the C-Team, but Anthem, developed by the A-Team suffered even worse. So the problem here isn't the A,B or C team, which is derogatory even internally and a known cause of Bioware infighting that Casey Hudson needs to address and fix before they dive into their next game, in my opinion, but also a universal Bioware problem, across all departments.

Whether Bioware, Yea Forums, you or I like it, the pinnacle of ME popularity was reached with ME2, a self-contained, story with relatively low stakes, character driven, world building, aesthetically and cinematic driven narrative that, while it didn't excel in any one point, performed above the average enough to make it the most acclaimed ME title and, correct me if I'm wrong, the most well received Bioware game since BG2. And from there the decline is so fast and so sharp, jumping to DA2, SW:ToR and then ME3 that it is just unbelievable.

You have to find the person, user. Imagine being the woman that does your laundry and has to clean the skidmarks off your tighty whities. Women have to consider that, too. You need to give off an equally good impression to receive one and think of what life with the person across from you entails. My point is pic related, I guess. Not literally, but figuratively.

How did I even get involved in this conversation. Oh, right, I invited myself. What an idiot.

Attached: 17TvGtg.jpg (597x401, 31K)

I don't think ME3 was bad. While the ending was obviously not ideal it still had some of the best parts of the whole series and still gave a really good conclusion in most cases. If you just imagine that the game ended in the base before the final assault, then it would've been fine. I don't even think that what happened aftewards matteres that much, since the whole point and payoff is presumeably uniting the galaxy or just getting strong fighting force as your disposal. The characters were still pretty stong. It would've been fine to even fail against the reapers, it would even make sense as they should be so far ahead of you in pretty much all metrics.

While it seems true that ME2 is the most popular of them all, at this point I prefer the 3rd. I really didn't like how the loyalty missions were implemented in general and the minigames (hacking/mining) were grating.

>you need to give off an equally good impression to receive one
So you're trying to say that it isn't worth the effort?

I'm saying you gotta find that someone that is worth the effort.

That's pretty much a non-answer. Of course that the effort is worth it with person that's worth it, that's literally what those words mean. If the person wasn't worth it, then it wouldn't be person worth it.

>I don't think ME3 was bad
We had to switch galaxies to get a new ME. I mean, I don't think that visiting a new galaxy is a bad thing, but if you are forced to, in order to make a sequel, I'd say you fucked up pretty bad.

>it still had some of the best parts of the whole series
I'd say those where
>Grunt surviving the Rachni
>Mordin's farewell
>Best seats in the house
That's it. Everything else ranged from mildly entertaining/ serviceable to atrocious.

>still gave a really good conclusion in most cases
Like I said, serviceable, as in "you addressed it, congratulations", but barely touching upon subjects mentioned and dropping entire development points, that the fans where looking forward to, in order to have a game ready in that 18 month deadline.

>The characters were still pretty stong. It would've been fine to even fail against the reapers
Yes, that should have been an option. When people complained about the ending, they complained about this not being a possible outcome; you couldn't fuck up enough in any playthrough to see a bad ending.

>While it seems true that ME2 is the most popular of them all, at this point I prefer the 3rd
In the greater scheme, that is irrelevant. ME3 did so much damage to the franchise and Bioware, that they are still trailing

>I really didn't like how the loyalty missions were implemented in general
The loyalty missions were necessary from a narrative standpoint, in order to get you invested in the characters, for the Suicide Mission to work thematically. An Suicide Mission where you don't care about any of the characters, if you aren't invested in them, doesn't work, because you don't care who lives and who dies.

>and the minigames (hacking/mining) were grating.
At least the mining one returned for ME3. Now, with superfluously added Reapers in the mix. Good job, Bioware.

It is an answer. It is the only answer. Not everyone is worth the effort. if you're talking casual, non-committal sex, there are always hookers and self-loathing women with daddy issues for one night stands. Zero effort required there.

She hit the wall hard.

incels, always funny to see how their brain works

here
I did not mean that in an offensive manner. I know what most women would look like, in such a case. If you think Yvonne looks bad in the absolute worst case scenario she could be in, you're probably right, but that's not what she usually looks like and, the bottom line is, she doesn't even look half bad. She's not looking great, sure, but if the absolute worst you can possibly look, after putting on weight, after having a baby, after a plane flight, after having barely slept, is average, she must look fantastic every other day. And she does.

I don't see how you would realistically conclude ME3 in a way that would make sequels too feasible. You are meant to have a lasting effect on whole galactic balance that should echo heavily into the future, so to fully adress these in a way that would be worth it without too much effort you'd either need to go far enough or just create a sequel.

Almost all the heavy complaints I hear are about "ending sucked" and that it was shit on launch. There are some about the child and cutscenes being fucked, but these are generally much more minor. I personally would've loved if they actually did go for the "biotics cause stars to age" route, but I don't count it as a heavy loss.

Personally the whole citadel DLC was the pinnacle of the series. It's the character-driven fun adventure that holds everythign together and make it worthwhile. You also have thresher maw fighting the reapers. Wrex getting his conclusion. I really liked most of EDI, Javik was gold. You have the united Geth with Quarians. To me it was consistently higher quality than other entries, though it did have some of its lowest lows, but also the highest highs.

What I don't like about loyalty missions is that they didn't really feel organic. They were a bit too self-contained and left more like just goign through list and ticking on checkmarks instead of helping our and bonding with your mates. I just wish they were implemented a bit differently instead of just unlockign their alternative clothes.

The ME3 minigame was also much better than just the mining, though both kinda sucked.