Are jap games mainstream now?

Attached: images (16).jpg (640x427, 28K)

>now
Japanese shit has been infested by normalfags for over half a decade now, retard. Hell, even back in 2007 it was getting bad.

Japanese games have been mainstream since 1986 you idiot

You mean like the Nintendo?

>now
spotted the summerfag underaged zoomer

but i've never played nip games

Have you played any mario game? There, you played a nip game.

You never played Mario, Street Fighter, Resident Evil or even Pokemon?

Attached: jiro-ono-1.jpg (900x750, 143K)

i'm not a weeb

>Nintendo
I don't play games for children.

I don't know.
BING BANG WAHOO

Why are food made into bite size so good

Attached: 12091592-0510-48FB-AFD9-25E1856DC5B4.jpg (250x188, 5K)

>Resident Evil
>games for children
Fuck off, you edgy underage cunt.

And since when does your playing a game decide whether it's mainstream or not?

>slaps some fish on some rice
>that wirr be 300 dorrars sankyuu
What did he mean by this?

>and murricans fall for it
why are murricans such weebs

To be very very very slightly fair they use top tier ingredients. Of course that doesnt come close to meaning it should cost that much.

>now

I'd argue Nintendo and Sony games as a whole are pretty damn popular, but then they aren't very Japanese, they're very westernized in fact. If we look at less westernized games, things like EDF, Dragon Quest, Yakuza, Dark Souls, Shenmue, Monster Hunter, Bayonetta, Persona, it's a very small segment, and even then, these are very westernized games, and we can go nipper.

Now video games aren't quite mainstream to begin with, the PC/console segment even less, so no, Japanese games aren't quite mainstream already.

>games
>not for children
teenages were a mistake

Attached: 1554917500306.jpg (700x700, 209K)

I LOVE sushi

>Devil May Cry
>Silent Hill
>Resident Evil
>Metal Gear
>Mario
>Zelda
>Pokemon
>Tekken
>Streent Fighter
>Dead or Alive
Are you sure about that ?

Japan has always dominated the console market. If anything, western studios are the ones who took a while to get a foothold.

Nu males such as yourself were a mistake.

I'm old as fuck and pretty far for being a buzzword you apply to anything you dislike, grow up you fucking stupid piece of useless meat
Games are meant for children and teens, you can enjoy them being an adult like you could eat cereal or rewatch Aladdin and put a smile in your face, nothing stop you to continue enjoying that kind of things later on your life but denying it proves you are a late teen that feels the need to distance itself from the kid that was a mere years ago, stop being an edgy fuck BRAINLET.

Calm down nu male

Retards in the blessed US of A pay 15 dollaridoos for a glass of beer, and tip 20% per glass. Are you surprised he wants a cut of that American money?

>are jap games mainstream now
>what is the golden age of arcades
>what is Nintendo and Sega
>what is PlayStation

Attached: 28031001.jpg (850x1202, 319K)