HENTAI

GAMES!

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLyAUmacJ_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ČUMBRAIN

that's not even hentai

It's time for Yea Forums to stop being mentally enslaved by their penises and start looking at games objectively.

Attached: preta.png (1450x1000, 94K)

Skyrim's pretty good

Sakura series got so many games. More than FF. They even have mmo now.

the chomp game

Don't tell me how to live my life

The Sakura games are shit but my god does the art make me rock hard.

yes, by cutting of theeir penises! TRANNYS RISE UP

Decrease cognitive ability due to semen overproduction

goblin walker

what the fuck is that meme

holy freaking cringe!

>looking at hentai games objectively

braindead

>cutting of
>of
Most Americans are already cut.

ITT:

Attached: 1564767611464.png (1968x988, 198K)

obsessed

Attached: 4605406.jpg (475x600, 64K)

Stop looking at hentai.

Have sex.

Does rock salt work on pretas, or do I need to find a monk?

>le wojak edit

Attached: 1493266087993.png (517x480, 164K)

With my foreskin.

unfunny

Can you faggots come with something more original that wojak edits?

lmao cutfag

Attached: ameriskins.jpg (684x609, 68K)

Daily reminder that Fantasy and Dungeon will never ever get a sequel.

>cümbrain

Attached: file.png (264x373, 277K)

>Americans literally being imprisoned unless they submit to having their childrens foreskins cut by Jews

>good
>hentai games
lmao

Attached: 1564805697859.jpg (1466x197, 50K)

>sakuragames
i hope you enjoy your dogshit shovelware

Attached: king exit.jpg (444x208, 55K)

>Phoneposters
>Complaining about quality

I bet the quality of this board would increase 3000% if all phoneposters were blocked from posting. They're the ones who make short, low effort posts and treat this place like it's anonymous twitter.

Yeah, you should tell what is allowed and what is not, fucking disgusting tranny. You will never be a woman, fag.

monster girl quest is the best hentai game

I'm so glad I'm not a cumskull. I may have erectile dysfunction, a smaller penis, and prostate cancer but you know what? I get to spam buzzwords I learned from incel subreddits and /pol/.

Wojaks are timeless. Deal with it.

youtu.be/rLyAUmacJ_U

upvoting this epic post!

I'm so glad I'm not a /scp/chad. I may have an anime avatar on steam, pronouns of choice on twitter, and a discord circlejerk group but you know what? I get to spam buzzwords I learned from incel subreddits and /pol/.

Melty's quest is sick, VH is god-king

this!!! so much this!!!
fuck gaymers lmao!

I don't want to be a gamer but I did realise the other day I had masturbated 5 times and it was only just noon

You have depression issue.
Just like me.

Yeah no shit everyone does lmao

it is 7pm here and I haven't get off from the bed yet.

Nothing wrong with it. How can I fap that many times like you though? I can only last 3 times max. Teach me your way senpai.

My penis is the only objective thing. Artsy shit, engaging gameplay, fun - they're all up for interpretation and debate, meanwhile our dicks know for sure what they want. You can't trick an erection or pseud your way into arousal. The Penis is absolute, he is the judge, he is the sommelier, he is the rule and the scale and the looking glass - he is straightforward and sincere, he will never lie to you, and the things that he likes he will continue to like forever, unchanged and untainted. In 50 years, after having served you diligently and loyally and growing tired and feeble with age, he will grant you his last haphazard boner, and gripping its flaccid volume as it shrinks in your hand having tried his best, to rest deflated for the rest of your worthless life, you will understand what massive pillar he has been in your life, what sturdy mast for the sails of your masculinity, what mighty pole for the banner of your lineage, what trusty shaft keeping you in motion he has been all those years. You will look down at the vanishing trace of the former girth. And you will salute him, swallowing your tears and cursing all gods and demons for taking him away.

>obsessed with peoples’s dick skin
Wow, you sure showed him, huh?

yeah this only happens if your life is otherwise fucked
dumb scpchads don't get it

Gas all phoneposting normalfags. Stop funding gookmoot you fucking faggots

Attached: 1507588425382.gif (320x180, 3.28M)