ESA accidentally doxes all journalists who went to E3

Yikes. Lots to unpack here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kiwifarms.net/threads/electronic-software-association-esa-leaked-the-dox-of-every-journalist-registered-for-e3.59201

>kiwifarms.net/threads/electronic-software-association-esa-leaked-the-dox-of-every-journalist-registered-for-e3.59201

kiwifarms.net/threads/electronic-software-association-esa-leaked-the-dox-of-every-journalist-registered-for-e3.59201

>kiwifarms.net/threads/electronic-software-association-esa-leaked-the-dox-of-every-journalist-registered-for-e3.59201

Attached: E3Floor03.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

LoL good

And that's a good thing!

rev up those pizzas bois

Wouldn't it be funny if people did things to their homes? ha ha ha just kidding.

the only ones that would actually receive any serious harassment(Kotaku) didn't have anyone listed on there

based

>includes list of every single member of gamesjournospro
Oh boy, no wonder they're fucking pissed.

what about polygon? unfortunately it looks like most adresses listed are work addresses

>Gamestop is bankrupt but can still afford to send more people to E3 on the company's dime than most other companies on that list

Attached: 1553289668138.png (900x1050, 270K)

Shouldn't be a big deal not like journalists did anything to piss off gamers

now gamers can rise up

>kiwifarms
You need a better hobby.

>just their profesional email and the office adress
Oh noes, their lives are ruined !

Attached: 1557783034983.png (498x446, 267K)

>simpleflips and a bunch of other random ecelebs got doxxed too since they applied as journalists
this is why ecelebs should stop pretending that they are the new source of gaming news

>they try to harass honest gamers and dox them for years
>this happens

based karma

I am convinced the media is one of the main contributors to the downfall of society. Literally no one would care if this information leaked or not if they heard about it, but these sites have to blow up the event a million fold to be bigger than what it is.

>kiwifarms
Kill yourself.

>linking to kiwifarms
Kill yourself

The person who discovered it told them about the vulnerability before they released the story. They were so retarded they just deleted the webpage and left it on their publicly accessible servers

suicidemind

Attached: 1467995513464.jpg (2500x1407, 865K)

Kys kiwi autist

Where's giant bomb.

>a list of salesmen, shills, and marketers
hype culture zombies and e-celeb worshippers will probably use this information to actually stalk these people in real life in hopes that they will get their name mentioned during a stream or a personal shout out at next years e3.

Why should I care about a dox? Fuck off back to kiwifarms

>kiwifarms
Fuck off pandakillers

this is quite converning. gamers have shown in the past how volatile they are. remember the shooting live on stream where a loser shot his former rival? yeah. remember when that one gamer tried to decapitate that chick? yea. remember when a gamer went on a killing spree in a muslim neighbourhood? yea.
those journalist have every right to be pissed, in that line of work you never know what kind of deranged psychopath you piss off with your articles that are actually nothing to get riled up about, but with gamers, the rules are a bit skewed. i worry for our journalist friends, i pray these issues get resolved soon and the list is taken down from the internet.

What's wrong with kiwifarms?

Panda is back fyi

... Is it bad i thought it was about the European Speedrunning Assembly rather then what this was actually about?

I'd rather watch Jim make a video about this. Doubt it will happen.

they tried to kill sadpanda and are fervently trying to deny it