Why was he forgotten?

Why was he forgotten?

Attached: Rex_Run_SMW.png (400x427, 150K)

Just who is he?

They found out he had feathers.

Good question, because I don't remember him.

Less sex appeal than Yoshi

This, but unironically

Mario forgot about going to unique settings every game and instead decided to rehash the same lands over and over, but now they're all in the Mushroom Kingdom too.

>2019
>Still no modern kino mario game set in dinousaur land
Nintendo wtf

Yeah, no. I don't think so because even without the "sex appeal" shit, Yoshi is still pretty much of a popular character, regardless. Rex just basically hasn't appeared in many games as much as say, Goomba, Koopa, and Piranha Plant.

Kaizo artists love him

Why isn't he an option in SMM2's SMW theme? Each theme has exclusive power-ups, why not exclusive enemies either?

Watch the credits of SMW and count how many enemies are missing in SMM2. Its about 20, as well as many other features. Its pathetic

Because it doesn't do anything in particular

*"sex appeal" bullshit

what
are you fucking kidding me? that is the opposite of correct

By that logic, why are there different themes? They dont do anything in particular (besides theme exclusive features which shouldve been an option to pick in every theme in the first place) either.

It's like a Goomba but takes two hits to kill and doesn't drop a potentially dangerous shell in the process

Plus climbable fences are available in SM3DW (Provided you have a Cat Suit but not SMW or NSMBU. I get the reason they do this is because they want features to be shared across all themes and don't want any frustration regarding one or two things you can do in one theme but not the other, but it's still pretty annoying.

This is objectively untrue.

It can be flattened.

prove it

A stack of goombas works the same. Probably why Pokeys aren't in the game either.

Not him, but do you even have proof yourself? As I said before, the reason why Rex is forgotten is simply because he just hasn't been appearing in a lot of games as any of the popular characters or enemies. Nothing to do with this "sex appeal" shit.