When's it coming?

You guys are so smart, so let's hear it

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 35K)

irrelevant due to rimworld

I feel like this is a dumb thread made by a dumb person about a great game being released on a dumb platform.

time is subjective

When it releases. In the meantime, I'm going to continue giving my man, Toady, my hella cash.

Considering the current state of the villains update, it won't be 2-3 months before it's out. After that will be some bugfixes for that patch. Then he's gonna work on the Steam/itch version. That means the earliest release date will be early next year. Nobody knows how long the premium version will take to develop. I would guess it's max 1 year but who really knows
>TL;DR time is subjective

Attached: He he he.jpg (786x780, 112K)

I fucks with rimworld but the content really is limited compared to DF. I want to make a hub deep in a mountainside dedicated to scientific progress and knowledge, and the extent of that in Rimworld is cranking out high quality drugs and trading them for more meaningless junk

Thank you for the actual breakdown. Maybe I'll hold of an heroing 'till for another year, in that case

I got rimworld about a week ago and have had a great time with it but it definitely feels like it was left for the modders to finish.

isnt building a mountain base in rimworld pointless because enemy tappers will just dig through to get you?

You know you can play DF without Steam, right?

It already came, the Steam release is only for people who want to support Toady's dying brother and retards who are too inept to install a tileset.

Rimworld is shit tho
>le quirky events you can't avoid unless you turn them off
>only have to manage a handful of people
>no z levels
>looks absolutely awful with graphics stolen from prison architect

I've got 505 hours in Rimworld so you're definitely in for some fun, good luck and remember: Randy is best

I've never had a problem with them, except in the 15 days of charging the rocket and even then they're manageable (In my case)

I know and I do, but I've read that the steam release is going to be much more user friendly in regards to menus and the UI, along with a lot of general expansions and improvements and I'm a sucker for all those things

Attached: 107000006.jpg (906x1280, 153K)

>but I've read that the steam release is going to be much more user friendly in regards to menus and the UI
No, they just made a Stonesense hybrid tileset for brainlets.

>no z levels
Fuck off with this fucking meme argument

It's a legit criticism, buddy

It's a shame the dev for Rimworld is a jew who said the game would never go on sale. But i bought nonetheless because having to workaround steam workshop mods on a russian mod site and making sure to update them every few days is a pain in the ass

Z-levels

No it's fucking not. This has been repeated ever since Rimworld came out by faggots like you who have never actually played DF but the first thing that springs to your mind ''WELL UHH...MUH Z-LEVELS''

Z-Levels isn't even possible for a Game like Rimworld nor would it make any sense.

Why wouldn't it be possible or not make sense? You can't even remove overhead mountains because of that ridiculous limitation, it's a crippled, simplified game for idiots.

It wouldn't make sense because the dude who made rimworld can't figure out pathfinding. If your embark is too large in terms of map size, the game breaks.

>by faggots like you who have never actually played DF
Nice projection there, but the dev could've simply designed the game better to accommodate z levels in the first place.

Based retard

Rimworld is shallow as fuck compared to DF

Nice buzzword, have you picked it up 2 years ago, underage?

They're making graphics, not a tileset retard

Low-IQ post

It's a tileset, my angry friend.

And yet people can't criticise the game for packing things such as z-levels because the dev is too incompetent to make the game work well even without z-levels? That's some weird mental gymnastics my dude.

Ok retard

I'm just gonna assume you didn't intend to quote me since you didn't address my point at all
,retard

Attached: Steam_2019-08-03_11-01-23.png (365x30, 2K)

>I know and I do, but I've read that the steam release is going to be much more user friendly in regards to menus and the UI, along with a lot of general expansions and improvements and I'm a sucker for all those things
lol

>reply to a completely different person
>b-but muh grafix
Retarded redditor

>Being this mad

Again, you aren't addressing my post
so I'll just assume it was a mistake instead of thinking you're a genuine idiot.

I only like rimjob world, I don't like rimworld. Piss off, I'm on your team.

Attached: 20190611110514_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

No depth

Literally what is this

Attached: 1561141710037.png (195x189, 94K)

What's it look like?

Attached: 20190604215655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>Piss off
No need to be rude, I was only following the quote chain.

How can one man be so slow?

I get it. It's shallow because it doesn't have z-levels. Clever joke.

Where this can be found and downloaded?

Real life is shallow as fuck compared to DF.

>>le quirky events you can't avoid unless you turn them off
Or you plan for them, since that's part of the game.