Game Journie Leak

Game journies on suicide watch
EVERY game journalist that attends E3 was just doxxed by accident by ESA

Appearently they took down their site after E3 but left the files up, someone reported the vulnerability to them months ago but they didn't bother doing anything lmao

ESA Response
>"ESA was made aware of a website vulnerability that led to the contact list of registered journalists attending E3 being made public. Once notificed, we immediately took steps to protect that adata and shut down the site, which is no longer available. We regret this occurance and have put measures in place to ensure it will not occur again."

dnyuz.com/2019/08/03/e3-organization-leaks-data-for-over-2000-journalists-and-analysts/

youtube.com/watch?v=5e_wnf3C3yI

Attached: 1564816056452.jpg (717x673, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190803001329/https://www.e3expo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/E3-2019-Approved-Media-List-1-1.xlsx
kayo.moe/UZr7ddnE.mp3
youtu.be/moiTaZmdOcE
youtube.com/watch?v=1SsgZWhLceM
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk
youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only reason this would be an issue is if someone used it do anything to them and if anyone uses it to do anything to them they immediately prove the hundreds of GAMERS ARE HARASSING ASSHOLES articles right.

Official comment "Whoops"

Attached: ClipboardImage.jpg (640x480, 164K)

Not cool man this is gg incel shit all over again.

*"journalist"

e3 might be shut down as a result of this if buzzfeed decide to sue

Why they fuck do we need some retarded youtube streamer's opinion about this? Fuck off OP.

Link to the document?

>doxxed by accident
imagine being a zoomer and thinking you can just invent word's meaning like that

BASED
A
S
E
D

TIME TO DOX THE SJW "GAME JOURNALISTS" AND MAKE THEIR LIVES A LIVING HELL

It's deleted by now but you can find a copy here:
web.archive.org/web/20190803001329/https://www.e3expo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/E3-2019-Approved-Media-List-1-1.xlsx

Who's up for some pizza?

twitter reactions

Attached: 1564811728339.png (611x248, 29K)

JOURNIE ARE YOU OKAY ?
ARE YOU OKAY JOURNIE?

That Anonymous guy is gonna hack them all! There's a virus that can blow up your PC like a grenade!!!!!

It's like when sluts say they've been hacked if someone posts under their name.

Normie parrot shit.

Attached: chris-cornell-guitar-ex-wife-soundgarden-black-hole-sun-Gretsch-divorce.jpg (800x704, 63K)

What could people even use this data for? Why are journos so invested in hiding it? Don't they already publish their name along with their E3 coverage? Or do they just not cover E3 and go as a paid holiday?
I'm fucking confused dude

Attached: 1325683896642.png (560x407, 12K)

>danger
god verified checkmarks really are stupid

Attached: verified.jpg (680x510, 45K)

This is gonna be fun.

Attached: happy.jpg (1199x899, 312K)

who is this Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

B-but hackers.

Attached: eed66e19aeb8f02e4d34afbc645bd3d5--awesome-stuff-paul-martin.jpg (236x367, 18K)

Its nothing.

Attached: 1.jpg (1819x213, 201K)

You could wipe a whole website off the internet, for starters LOLE

kayo.moe/UZr7ddnE.mp3

Attached: DxwtPIlXcAAwc4s.jpg (960x1200, 482K)

Oh great. Now we have the addresses of people nobody cares about and whom nobody will do anything with but """"journalists"""" can now play the victim with fake, made up bullshit to push their agenda even harder.

wow i cant wait for cringelord lefties to "harass" them via Twitter and then flood Yea Forums with Okay Now You've Gone Too Far and who could forget that old classic He Has A Point You Know

>it's all just work credentials that people could find by doing a google search
lol

>this happens the day my exploding van is in the shop
God fucking damnit

I have their Tax IDs and Social Security Numbers

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

Even so, it does recommend what people attended. Which is more than valuable for SJW's...

BLACK HOLE SUN WON'T YOU COME

Their lives are already hell, why do you think they take it out on us

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YPU'VE STRUCK BY

All shit that's already on the internet anyways.

LGR locked up in some user's rape dungeon and forced to look at the woodgrain paneling as he's being sodomized WHEN?

Attached: 1534800235437.png (540x421, 264K)

A HORNY VIRGIN

that's what a dox is you dummy

>Big article headline in local newspaper about how city hall is constantly being attacked by hackers
>Turns out most of it is malware and shit some dumb fuck downloaded but they decided to have it count as a hacker attack to inflate numbers

in minecraft

Attached: 1564732160334.jpg (960x960, 204K)

>not having a back up van
your own fault really

Attached: van.gif (240x184, 352K)

based white pages

Holy shit I just remembered, we HAD E3 2019 this year, and it was fucking shit.
It was so bad that I forgot we had it and wondered when it was, this image reminded me, fuck.

they have a point, games journalists are such a bunch of thin skinned over reacting retards that they're likely to seriously harm themselves in their panicked confusion.

Chris, wake up!

Why are journos panicking? You'd think they were just given a death sentence. These people are so melodramatic.

that blue checkmark really is a sign of mental disability

''gamer''

>No Kotaku on the list

Huh

Imagine being this narcissistic.

"Oh no my private data is compromised" cried a man on facebook.

electronic "athlete"

I really hate gamers, I just like this board's pictures and the lulz it produces

probably just using it to get more attention

No it hasn't, lol.
If she was an actual journalist, working for like Der Spiegel or something and she was investigating shady shit by corrupt police / local council / government, yeah she would be right.
But she's not, she just shills videogames and pedantic political platitudes for industry publications.
Not the same at all.
Delusion omfg.

>muh left
RENT FREE

no it used to entail gaining access to private information, like government identification and financial info. the transformation into the contents of a phone book is a modern thing, as cool online people that love harassing people suddenly became incredibly sensitive to other people finding out who they are.

>hating gamers
Like anyone with a brain would do.That's just slang for undercover normies.

>Only private data leaked is phone number
Do they think people gonna call them? Do they think some one care about them that much?

Are these journos still deathly afraid of Gamergate? Shit's 5 years old dead and buried. When are they going to move on and let it rest?

>H-HELP MY REAL NAME, FACE, AND GENERAL LOCATION IS POSTED ON MY PUBLIC TWITTER PROFILE, AND MY FANS KNOW MY AGE, LIKES, AND DISLIKES BUT I AM IN DANGER BECAUSE OF THE ESA LEAK
I mean, just, you know?

They are game """"""journalists"""""". An inflated ego and tremendous amounts of unwarranted self-importance are prerequisites for the job.

I've been calling all day asking if they have prince albert in a can. so far only one dude has been chill enough to actually go along with the bit.

>Do they think some one care about them that much?

Gamers are sensitive as fuck. If anyone of these people give a review of a game any more than less than some mentally ill shithead then of course, I totally see them calling or sending shit to their hour.

See Twilight Princess, Last of Us review meltdowns.

Even her fucking place of work is posted on the public Twitter page but she's stressing about an ESA leak? I mean where the fuck else would a potential assailant look first, their Twitter or some random ESA page leak that no one really even knew about?

This is actually interesting to me. It's interesting to me because it shows how normalized social media has become; when our public info is shown outside of those site boundaries we get paranoid and feel vulnerable, but we feel fine with it being public because we put it there. Weird

wel they can get a new phone number, and won't even require 10 years of credit monitoring after this devastating leak

>YongYea is on the list

>Gamers are sensitive as fuck
I have a friend that likes movies, he really likes movies, but he has a mental illness, so when he snapped we blamed the movies.

>all those ecelebs
this is why they shouldn't pretend to be journalists.

>Goldman Sachs

It's not only "Gamers". There's that GOG twitter guy that got his entire family doxxed twice and fired from his job for using some hashtag as a joke.

yeah maybe, but I generally detest most people that I share this hobby with. Unlike 99% of this board I'm not some fucking reject or gollem type creature. I have a normal life, reasonable skills with women, a job, a house, pretty intelligent, decent 7/10 looks.

Most people I meet that also game are .... revolting. Also they suck at it.

It's just the equivalent of a trip here. Has its purpose, but it's rarely used like that.

their personal home addresses were a part of the file

>here

>says while posting in a chinese anonymus board

Surely you jestin

Incompetence at public relations side of corporate organization overseeing entire industry. Gee, I'm surprised that the place where incompetence gets concentrated on corporate level applies to entire industry level. PR people are for most parts waste of skin.

I always knew the ESA were the good guys.

Attached: 1499329963243.png (500x497, 262K)

>Sphere Hunter
OH NO

personal address and phone numbers were in that.

full name and adress too moron. How would you feel if you were exposed like that to potentially tens of thousands of fucking weirdo's?

Why dont you be a real cool guy and give YOUR full name, phone and adress on this board. You're amongst friends, right?

Thought so.

Attached: things took a turn for the worse for broderick.jpg (900x450, 45K)

>yongyea
good

who will be the user with the balls to send them a dick pic?

Holy fuck they are delusional.

This. I hope entire buzzfeed staff will commit sudoku as result.

553 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
(03) 9526 5900
Ask for Raoul.

Why are these people even in this industry if they are this scared of their readers?

>and adress too
I guess they all live in the same room?

Attached: 1.jpg (1279x358, 195K)

The address for 99% of these dudes is just their fucking office. And also, I'm not putting myself out in the public eye to make money, I wouldn't be a journalist for any amount.

you be amazed how much you can get out of just that. More so if you live close enough to them. That shit is the ground work of identity theft.

some of the ones like content creators have their actual addresses on there, so popular youtubers and dudes that just get a lot of attention on here like YongYea are actually fucked.

Yay I can get into E3 next year for free

some of them used their business address. a bunch of them didnt.

everyone here on Yea Forums lives at 1135 north highland avenue. now google probably tells you that's an office, but i guarantee that's where we live

I mean, its all California. Live is expensive

Attached: ww1-1.jpg (2197x1463, 327K)

>Holy fuck they are delusional.
this is the best part

everyone fears the Yea Forums.

>
>posting IGN to suit your argument
holy shit you are a faggot, kys retard
I live at your mom's
>being in the media means you have to get doxed to the entire earth

wew, I know you probably only read game news and never anything serious beyond that, but take a moment to consider your words, if you are able to consider anything, that is.

Is this the latest thread that's going to get reposted four times a day?

But there are no video game journalists.

>what is a PO Box
what a fucking retard

hey guys we should all visit this girl in person so we can reassure her she's not in any danger! mayb ewe can set up a neighborhood watch of gamers in her area to keep her safe and show these sjws once and for all that gamers are a force of good!

Attached: Screenshot (384).png (617x469, 43K)

since i don't do anything retarded and piss people off with shitty clickbait articles and force my political agenda onto readers, i'm really not worried

being in the media means you get sent to gitmo

yeah, right until someone claims they got a dead dog sent to their house or soemthing then that story cycle will take over.

That makes more sense, but you can find that shit in a phone book too though

Poor guys, must be hard for them to work in the capitalist shithole like america.

Attached: zzs23.jpg (1200x495, 148K)

time to shut the fuck up

me the radical gamer

is zoe quinn on there?

im with this guy

Attached: 1407832958309.jpg (301x267, 31K)

lmao, nothing is going to happen, maybe some prank calls but nothing outside of that, nobody gives a fuck about these retards

>skips E3 this year
>avoids having the grumps office address/his personal address becoming public knowledge and risking tons of unsolicited visits from 12 year olds
holy crap he got so lucky

Attached: arin.jpg (450x577, 26K)

You probably dont do anything at all, dont you, NEET?

Assemble the GamerGate hit squad, we are going hunting!

Attached: EAHXN4YXkAApfQA.jpg (2048x2047, 633K)

no only people with jobs

Mosque shooter wasn't radicalized on 8ch, he took action after a muslim killed a swedish girl.

lmao exactly

Sorry everyone Sony was guarding the front and back doors. We will try harder next time.

maybe they could just play the fucking games and make honest reviews like AVGN does all the time and people wouldn't want to witch hunt them.

based and game theory pilled. you can see it now like a beautiful crescendo coming together in a symphony.

do we have a pool on who will use this to their advantage first?

how much is Brianna Wu paying?

>>"ESA was made aware of a website vulnerability that led to the contact list of registered journalists attending E3 being made public. Once notificed, we immediately took steps to protect that adata and shut down the site, which is no longer available. We regret this occurance and have put measures in place to ensure it will not occur again.

thats fucking lies.
it was literally a link that anyone could download at the press of a button and it was up for months. and for months people have told them about it.

it does in China. Skimmed trhough the file and a bunch of chinese literally had random string of numbers before the @ sign as their personal company e-mail adresses like [email protected]

The infamous hacker known as eightchen.

Nu-males who blog about video games on the internet are not, and do not in any way approach, "journalists."

watch out the hacker known as anonymous is going to get you
*looks up kyle orland*
heh heh now i know he works at ars technica

Attached: 1445680486215.gif (480x270, 1.57M)

does sending Sphere Hunter a dick pick count as a "prank call?"

>honest reviews like AVGN
>this game's ass
>this game sucks buffalo diarrhea farts
>ASS

you should call her and tell her. her number is in the document

what he wants you to think

Thought as much.

someones looking fo dem gibz

inb4 there's no consequences because the ESA is in bed with EVERYONE

Attached: 1494486592777.png (848x1080, 976K)

>sue lightning has been doxed
Eat shit trapfags.

Attached: heheheh.png (1298x31, 7K)

Do these people really believe their lives are in danger? I just can't believe they are being serious What does being so needlessly panicky get them? Attention?

>bekieving trash tier memetic warfare

Congratulations, you've proven to be even more retarded than the shooter.

>also been posted on facebook (where NZ mosque shooter livestreamed) twitter (where that guy who killed that innocent posted once) and most likely thousands of other forums nobody knows about

no, zoe quinn is more irrelevant than literally who streamers

Based

im coming for you bb

the only people who will actually use this information are all on here, so... what now?

Time to call multiple journalists at the same time and silently merge the calls together

Attached: 1512263551180.gif (314x360, 1.01M)

also he was from australia. why are australians so violent?

please record it, it would be fucking hilarious

how dare you talk about my future wife that way

Nobody gives a flying fuck about those losers.

Attached: 1563894400288.jpg (470x595, 81K)

8ch, where all those faggots went who were so autistic that they LITERALLY thought their ideas were 100% of 4ch, when in fact it was merely 3%

Ohhhh THAT disabledchan!

>*dialing sounds*
>uh... hello?
>*AHEM* FU-
>*disconnect*

So we've straight up skipped "fuck ESA" and are already at "fuck gamers" for what someone might do?

While there are bunch of independent content creators that make no effort to hide their address at all. If a young and tech savvy content creator is too damn stupid not to have separate phone number for professional stuff and not to use PObox for business shipments they aren't really tech savvy at all or have common fucking sense. Fuck people did it prior to fucking internet if they were running their random businesses from home. Gave the actual address only to people they did actual business with.

>why are australians so violent?
We're not violent, it's just that nearly everyone else is a bunch of pussies.

it's all that sunblock, seeps into the amygdala and seizes control

i don't know what an amygdala is

I see people asking them about battletoads already

do it

Attached: 1382837387904.png (679x359, 954K)

yes user, stormfagchan, that is the one

>Getting mad at quote "gamers" and "NEETs" when the people whose total negligence led to this situation are getting away with it

Attached: 1501547395003.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

He can't keep getting away with this!

>might
you underestimate the power of some of these losers to use it to get back in the spotlight

>Brianna tweets some shit about living with one of the people on the list
>"THANKS ESA NOW THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE, AGAIN!!!!"
>guts a pug and chews its head off
>leaves it on his door step
>OMFG THANKS LOOK AT THESE CRAZY ASSHOLES
>creates patreon

Attached: chkkm.png (494x627, 443K)

why are there so many mixer streamers but only 6 twitch streamers?

people are abandoning twitch in the search for more money

microsoft owns Mixer and invited a bunch of partners to the event to play the games on their streams and stuff.

by the way, this is a real address, not a P.O. box. She's doomed if any user lives near there(though she's probably safe now since I think she's at EVO)

Nice thread

Attached: 1564130527474.jpg (512x512, 38K)

i predict zero fatalities

GAMERS RISE UP

THE TIME FOR VENGEANCE IS NOW

[spoile]Let's order pizza to all their houses[/spoiler]

I called alanah pearce but she didnt pick up, probably cuz its 1am over there

>supports doxxing wrong thinkers
>doesn't want to be doxxed themselves

>giving a shit about uppity bloggers
Yeah I totally want to know where a bunch of corporate cocksuckers and fucking nobodies live

Attached: fucking stupid.jpg (666x728, 126K)

i predict someone trying to have sex at least, and as mentioned in the thread. they're definitely getting a few dick pics sent to their phone number.

you think she'll respect you giving up so easily?

bruh international calls cost money

>unlike 99% of this board I'm not some fucking reject or gollem type creature
>i have a normal life, reasonable skills with women, a job, a house, pretty intelligent, decent 7/10 looks.

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)

Did you at least leave a message of you breathing heavily?

not if she doesn't pick up retard

Too much larp in one image. Makes me sick

nah

>dick pick

Attached: file.png (308x140, 4K)

lmao

shut them (josrons) down

I predict cumstains on driveway and garage door.

>Hack journos are actually the most oppressed people on the planet!

have you seen

what should I say if she picks up?

>i don't know what an amygdala is
don't worry, they usually teach that in high school, so normally for you it would be 3 years away, but i don't know how special classes operate, so it might take longer for you

i expect most people on Yea Forums to be pretty average irl because there are too many users for you to all live in a basement

so how many of them are perverts?

just b urself bro

All of them that vehemently shit on porn, loli, or anime in general.

ask her on a date obviously

>H-hey I love you" with heavy breathing and sighs.

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

>usually

Attached: 1564466994404.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>123 villagg-
>real address
Probably not

t. SEETHING journalist

Why would these journos register with personal information?

I mean I understand having to toss in your name. But for my work, I always use my employee email address + work phone extension if I ever need to provide information to any entity for anything work related. My general rule of thumb is unless it's an employee issued phone, nobody gets my personal fucking number for any reason. And that's if they're lucky, otherwise I'll just give them the generic office number and let them figure it out from there.

thanks bros, helping calm me down, ill call when its earlier in the day over there

He’s probably the guy that gave himself 10s in those self stat template threads

Do you have any idea how many 123 Village(?) Road/Circle/Drives exist?

A fuckload.

Oh Bros...

Attached: Capture.png (1708x36, 9K)

back to you know where

>472748750
>underage retard that doesn't know what a fucking amygdala is uses brainlet wojak as a reaction image
not even worthy of a (You)

let me tell you about ctrl-s newfriend

Time to call Adam Sessler for that cocaine hookup

These people have such an inflated sense of self-importance that they honestly think anyone would bother going after them.

I bet this is also the same people who preach "you have nothing to hide".

just remember the dude only deals by the pound so don't ask him for less.

But 90% of everything is ASS

time to mail pizza and bad dragons

LGR doesn't deserve that, let him review the Sims in peace

>reasonable skills with women
maintaining eye contact for 2 seconds doesn't count faget

>you don't know who I am, but I know where you live

Attached: f1J2L9Sk_400x400.jpg (369x369, 20K)

Yeah. Who knew his name was "Inyong." And who's Maria Yea? Is that his sister or wife or what?

You mean that you make it a policy to never tweet while emotional you illiterate cunt

It isn't Village anything and literally one. It is in Henderson, NV. It is cookie cutter mcmansion suburb of Las Vegas with almost identical houses. Picture on goolags street view is from February 2019.

It is common sense to have different business phone number and PObox even if you are independent entrepreneur doing business from home. It was like that even prior to internet when small businesses had classified ads on newspapers and shit. Only give the real address to people you have already done business with and know that you can trust.

sauce of the mp3?

rusty shackleford at it again

>game journalists
LMAO
THEIR LIVES IN DANGER

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Sloan

>they thought we were locked in with them
>but they were actually locked in with us

Attached: 1456534666561.gif (286x355, 328K)

>doxx people in social media
>ruin their live with false accusations
>fire them from job
>suddenly your info got expsoed
>OH NO NO NO DON'T DOXX ME I'M GOOD
Who cares about game journalists?

>yeah maybe, but I generally detest most people that I share this hobby with. Unlike 99% of this board I'm not some fucking reject or gollem type creature. I have a normal life, reasonable skills with women, a job, a house, pretty intelligent, decent 7/10 looks.

like 99% of the people on this board, faggot. You think you're special? Or that this is some "sekret club"? Get over yourself

>Are the histrionics of games journalists more the result of dishonesty or stupidity?

Some things we may never know.

Attached: 1343085320926.jpg (450x450, 42K)

as expected - only alcoholic knows best about all the intricacies of alcohol abuse.

>Buzzfeed sues
>gaming conglomerates expose half the journalists as pedophiles who also take bribes
Game journos wouldn't dare.

They think they're unironically relevant like some real journalist. They want to feel it. Think that their political views and opinions really matters and have weight engoug so someone will want to kill them.
They can be called out right now as two faced pieces of shit. They literally treat their "audience" as some kinds of radical shitheads instead of people who just play games.

Attached: 00.gif (398x223, 941K)

Who cares. If anyone uses this, in any form, they're just giving them a reason to keep demonizing anyone who disagrees with them and justify their illogical hatred towards gamers. Some of these people have spit so much vitriol about the gaming community that it's far better to ignore it. Don't give these people the attention they don't deserve.

This.

>INCOMING
a gold mine of false flags. "death threats" galore, suspicious gofundmes, apologetic twitter circlejerks, and articles about "gamers"
journalists are (almost all) scum-sucking parasites that only need one thing to live and one thing only

Attached: 1564734931673.jpg (776x651, 95K)

>If anyone uses this, in any form, they're just giving them a reason to keep demonizing anyone who disagrees with them and justify their illogical hatred towards gamers.

You act Like they wouldn't do this anyway and/or false flag and attack to justify themselves.

Victim cart is most disgusting thing. And holy shit they act like "gamers" are some ISIS. I hope normalfags will rise up because of such hypocrisy

Rev up your steroids, boys. It's hacking season.

There will be a rope for every blue check

Hunting season.

>it would eventually be found out. Its been done before
And everyone would pretend that's not true because that's how modern politics works. You pick a side and stick to it religiously. You think the entire world hasn't already been told Anita was a con artist?

Don't these people write articles with their real names attached?
What's there to dox?

stop being weird
anyone that intends to harass these people is on 8gag and is pure "fuck your optics i'm going in"
they can just change their phone numbers and move on with their lives

I say its time to hunt down these sjw journalists and show them its not a good idea to mess with us gamers

Attached: 71e.jpg (680x383, 62K)

DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS.

You'll just make our political revolution, GamerGate 2.0, look bad which will be used by the feminazis to make money and further oppress gamers!

Home address

>Sorry wont happen again
Man thats the excuse they always give.

What's with the link it's just a song?

Not even the most media trained libtard would shed a tear if a bunch of games journalists went missing.

sound like you're just extremely jaded and pathetic desu

>e3 might be shut down as a result of this
Good riddance. E3 hasn't been worth watching in over a decade.

I mean if you had the time and inclination you could order pizzas & taxis but that's been a thing since the something awful days

I bet for half of them you could just go down their twitter/instagram uploads and quickly find out where they live.

youtu.be/moiTaZmdOcE

It starts at like... 2:40! I chopped it with Audacity!

Attached: big-doughty-626x339.jpg (626x339, 51K)

Attached: Tranny 11.png (980x742, 638K)

back to /r/gamingcirclejerk you fag

>by accident

Attached: le shiggy Walt Jr.png (259x266, 170K)

>leak rockstars New game project
>get shrekt in return by being leaked everything about you
.sweet justice fuck those sjw journalist c u c k

They'll be alright.

What's the best thing to spam at these people to push them over the edge?
>Oh sweety, you're not entitled to hide your identity.
>Freedom of the press does not mean freedom from consequences.
>>it's only okay when us journalists dox people!

>Oh sweety, you're not entitled to hide your identity.

Send them letters with the text 'lol ur a fagget'.

Attached: ur_a_faget.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Miicrosoft is paying money, that's all. Mixer is actually shit.

>Everyone knows where you live, and that's a good thing!

What will actually happen is that no one will do anything, but """""journalists""""" will claim that they were literally raped.

Yong Yea is on the list. Which other famous people can I find in the list to harass sexually

Attached: 1433039154605.gif (640x360, 1.65M)

He's a hacker on steroids

i actually live at a 312 wharf ave

This isn't good... this is really not good...!

I should stop watching movies

I've said it before, GG was so close to bringing down their whole scam and even made actaul jounos scared, that's why they all still have PTSD over it. It's hilarious

Attached: Western game journalist.jpg (1200x898, 141K)

Someone needs to start killing journalists

Both

>call several journals
>make it so the call will merge into a conference call.
>like them freak each other
>they fight among themselves
>laugh out loud.
>go back playing vidya.

>doxx

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (500x614, 123K)

his newgrounds account got hacked back in the day fun fact. I know a guy who was in the Kitty Krew and all they did was create a phishing site called nevvgrounds and emailed it to a lot of flash makers and he was the only one stupid enough to fall for it

i nominate diabetes

Normal people don't come here.

>journalist
These fucks are critics and op-ed writers at most.

why are there so many fucking chinks on the list?
fucker are like locusts

Don't worry, the Russians are already well ahead of ya.

user please deliver and make sure you record it

If there's anything good about this, it's the light it will shed on civvies like user and I who focusedly and intently try to enjoy video games!

But there's actually a Battletoads game now, people should ask about Radical Rex 2 or something.

the good thing that will happen is an incompetent webfag at esa will lose his job and be replaced by another incompetent webfag

What a coincidence, I live at 612 Wharf Ave, right next to Melon Shakers, the gentlemans club

That's good! Political jab at the economy!

dox is an old scene term like warez

What did the European Speedrunner Assembly have to gain from this?

Yes. Dox. Not doxx like these retards say.

anymore twitter reactions? that shit fuels me

Attached: 12312414.gif (480x263, 3.77M)

it's probably Ben who went full gamer rise up after he got banned

Are there really people who are idle in this?

Time to mass rape I guess

No one rapes me. What the fuck!

I don't get it, who gives a fuck about gaming journos lol

This doxing is about ethics in gaming journalism

>Game Journos will now think twice before posting biased articles against jap games in fear of of a katana wielding weeb.

Attached: 1489561864011.png (400x388, 125K)

>pretty intelligent
That part is just unbelievable.

Tell her you're never gonna give her up, never gonna let her down, never gonna run around and desert her

Truly the greatest timeline

as nice as that would be nothing, and I do mean nothing, makes these people think

>DANGER
>SOME FUCKING LOSER WRITING A BLOG ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
>IN DANGER

Do these people ACTUALLY fucking think they are real journalists or some shit? Do they think they risk just as much as someone going to a third world shit hole to report on a genocide because they fucking write a 300 word review on fucking Bing Bing Wahoo 2019 edition?

Jesus fucking Christ these people are delusional, NO ONE cares about these absolute fucking soiguzzlers, there are millions of fucktards just waiting to write about how the next avengers game makes you feel just like the avengers.

Attached: file.png (600x615, 503K)

GAMERS, RISE UP!

TIME TO MAKE GOOD ON THOSE DEATH THREAT EMAILS!

jason schreier has a lot to answer for after Dragon Crowns article...

Attached: 1510786838029.gif (312x480, 449K)

I'd pay someone money in cash to shoot me in the mouth.

Quite literally!

>Der Spiegel
>actual journalists

You didn't hear about Claas Relotius?

Someone should mail him Sorceress hentai.

ANN is also fearing for their lives these days. You'd think the solution would be simple, but they want to toss shit in ivory towers.

Attached: zac.png (656x411, 59K)

You're alright.

Attached: taytay a qt.gif (264x343, 1022K)

Freedom of the press does not mean feeedom from consequences

These people are so brave for reporting VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME

Attached: 1454614495045.png (612x668, 573K)

All their personal info is there, that means that any asshole who didn't like a review they made can easily throw a brick through their window now.

I hope Vic sues ANN for libel for that article where they claimed he was a creepy pedo for interacting with his fans and used photos of him hugging and kissing fans on the cheek as evidence, and refused to take them down or modify the article when the fans in those photos told them it was bullshit and not to use their photos against Vic.

I might disagree with these Journos sometimes, but i feel like using this against them is foul.

is retardation a communicable disease? Can communicable diseases be spread through twitter? Because I'm not seeing any other explanation for this shit

Attached: 1530032786330.jpg (342x329, 84K)

can't think of a blogger site that deserves pain and anguish more than ANN. thanks for the update user

Remember that these "people" have no remorse running hit pieces against people they dislike and attempting to ruin careers for not toeing the PC line.

>see email from a weeb dude I enjoy the content he makes
>write email to him congratulating him as a fellow weeb
Now enough of do-gooder shit, tell me some people in here that would flip their shit over a death threat.

Attached: 1523284729572.jpg (700x875, 170K)

je ne suis pas ann

You have Geoff Keighey address, what do you send him?

>Only member of easyallies there is bloodworth.
Fuck, feel sorry for him, surprised Huber isnt there though, but its for the best after what he's been through recently.

A box of Doritos.

Stop speaking african-european, bro.

Doritos

You would think they outed corrupt politicians or business moguls the way they're scared. Most likely nothing will happen, but I do like that they'll be looking over their shoulders until they change residence. And good luck affording that in California.

Attached: 1467294307028.png (694x750, 828K)

Get to it then faggot
We've also got his email and phone number

But does that really constitute ruining their lives over petty politics? Plus i don't know what you mean by PC but the worst it gets is that they say stupid shit, consider that there's a human behind all of this.

Underrated

Attached: 1562119590818.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>over a decade

You are exaggerating.
2010 was peak-E3.

they've ruined lives for less.

>Most likely nothing will happen

While this is true, do you not think it a cause for concern when we live in an era where the same people who have been saying all kinds of shit about people in games media have gone out and shot shit up?

Do you not think that it's a reasonably credible thing for them to think one of them might end up getting a brick through their window? how would you like it if 10,000 people that you knew regularly said they wished you would die online all suddenly had your address?

A little empathy isn't hard.

Name one genuinely ruined life. If you mention the fucking stardock CEO or something I'mma laugh, cuz he's still a FUCKING CEO.

but doxing is a-ok when you hold unpopular opinions though

>NicheGamer had four people there
>OAG had no one
Tough luck eh Billy?

Attached: 1548007836876.png (319x448, 154K)

So which name on the list are you?

>Journalists got doxxed.
Oh, good thing nobody who matters got doxxed. Parasites got it coming for them anyway.

Did they doxx that journo who reviewed Days Gone badly for having a white male protagonist?

None. I just don't jump on hate bandwagons.

>While this is true, do you not think it a cause for concern when we live in an era where the same people who have been saying all kinds of shit about people in games media have gone out and shot shit up?
No
>Do you not think that it's a reasonably credible thing for them to think one of them might end up getting a brick through their window?
No
>how would you like it if 10,000 people that you knew regularly said they wished you would die online all suddenly had your address?
I wouldn't like it but I would also know nothing would happen
If they're really scared they can buy curtains and a dog

you have serious brain damage

>inb4 the spreadsheet contains a macro installing a crypto trojan

>There is nothing wrong with me doxing people who's political beliefs I agree with, it's journalism!
>WTF DON'T DOX ME NOOOO

Pottery.
Gotta find me some free paper gay porn and subscriptions to Watchtower. Surely there's something out there in this digital age for a mailbox or answering machine.

Attached: 1556674300084.png (1256x689, 551K)

you don't have to jump on the bandwagon to see that this is all just overblown bullshit and that anyone who is actually scared is pissing their pantsuits over the wind rattling trees outside their house. these people don't live in active warzones, they're not in Putins russia, they're not in danger of anything other than someone leaving an answering machine message of a bong rip. And you get worse than that on any game that has voice chat.

Do I host my own lobby or wait for one here?
I want to play Hard mission 50+
I generally don't like hosting, my ISP is fucking shit and my connection spazzes out when I use too much upload.

Maybe you should watch an AVGN video instead of a compilation retard
He clearly states if a product sucks dick or not, what’s good/bad about it etc.

Journalists are lying cocksuckers. Its past time for normal, god fearing americans to take justice into their own hands and shut their lying mouths by any means necessary. If I was in a jury and a man was being tried for killing some shitbag lying liberal I would refuse to convict him.

This isn't the time or place for EDF.

based and red, white, and blue pilled

>Name one genuinely ruined life. If you mention the fucking stardock CEO or something I'mma laugh, cuz he's still a FUCKING CEO.
They didn't seem to have a problem with their gawker stalker shit with pin pointing a celebrities' last locations. Are they not entitled to their privacy the same way journos are advocating theirs?

big doubt nigger

Really starting to take this to heart now, eh? I wonder why...

Attached: 1499242793913.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>don't agree

A minor miss, but a distinct one for these hypocrites.

SPECIAL DELIVERY FOR THE JOURNIES

Attached: 76B8FDD5-1DA4-4537-9AAF-827F7DA14F60.jpg (768x1024, 101K)

>journos going to be talking less politics for the rest of the week.

Attached: 1345058453067.jpg (320x240, 18K)

If they want it so hard just give them.

Attached: 1562767226565.gif (768x409, 236K)

using bullshit to remove bullshit. how poetic.

Attached: file.png (585x141, 4K)

>there are people stupid enough to sign up using their home addresses, phone numbers, and emails instead of their business ones
>now they're terrified of being doxed

Game journos and bloggers are idiots, but we all knew that.

it's not really a joke if you explain it.

SEND THEM ALL GLITTER BOMBS, HUMAN SHIT, AND A NOTE WITH RACIAL SLURS ON IT!
LET’S DO IT Yea Forums!

Attached: 1564532485422.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Fuck the ATF.

Attached: 1564105331893.jpg (850x566, 81K)

That's not why I posted it

gamer gate niggers on suicide watch.

>oh boi feels good to shit on gamers
>i dont give fuck abot games
>Mr.schecklstein pays me to lie
>ahahah feels good they never find me
>oh shit...oh fuck. oh no what is happening

yeah time of the ctrl+alt+del
niggers get alt+F4 ´d

the shills fears the autist!

Oh fuck up you whiny little bitchlet. If anything the journos are secretly loving this now as they'll all likely be making articles how oppressed they are just like their idol, Anita.

Attached: 1452098374864.png (530x464, 360K)

yeah what could happen, when you piss off millions of autists for a few quick bucks.

the share price of adult diapers goes up? various gaming forums become nigh unusable for a few weeks? nothing at all of consequence?

>Game Journalist
>Life in danger
What's going to happen? Someone sends them a brochure for the Marines?

Who?

Attached: 1467592317500.jpg (589x3292, 959K)

We know where the enemy lives now, gamers
You know what to do

>Stardock doesn't count because they only tried to ruin his life and weren't as successful as they hoped they'd be.

"Hey, [name of journo] I was looking trough the ESA leaks, and what do I find? And address close to my house. Your house, the [adress of journo] Funny coincidence right?"

"But, your name did click something. The [shitty inflammatory article he made] you made. I didn't like that shit. Really didn't. You are the cancer that kills journalism, and time is due to chemotherapy. I shall be going there soon to discuss this in person. No need to be startled."

"Wishing well, a gamer."

I want to send this to one of them using guerrillamail. Do you know somebody in the list that posts everything on twitter, just so I can see him crying?

Attached: crawling in my skin.png (487x480, 176K)

Getting a journalist killed from the comfort of your room sounds like every little boy and girls dream.

I've been preparing for this day. heheheheheeee

Attached: 1524079729956.jpg (217x233, 17K)

>journos will have to think twice before writing another inflammatory smear piece now
...And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1509163630283.jpg (500x333, 30K)

I tried calling in a drone strike but it turns out fisher-price doesn't make military grade equipment.

i would but i dont want to set foot in california

Please send the same picture as well. Satania is best girl

This was written by an American.

No need to, they'll send it to themselves

surely nothing like what happened at the annapolis capital gazette

>tfw when Yea Forums is KIRA

Attached: 4ce8b78cd521a17192e183dd1c0596bc4212590e_hq.jpg (500x276, 19K)

You might want to revise the last line, pretty sure that will just make a journo chuckle.

its like they've gone past a point of having this habit to exaggerate everything they write, to where they talk like that in real life unironically.
>omigod im LITERALLY in danger!
>the n-word is LITERALLY assault!
>etc

Attached: 1564344013903.jpg (1280x1803, 540K)

>E3 saved gaming in the end

Nothing will happen, lol.

These journalist cunts actively HATE the people who they are supposed to be writing reviews for. Their jobs depend on "incels" and "gamers" but they fucking despise us.

Why are they even working in this industry?

Alright I will. I was also thinking on putting some religious undertone in it, since most of these people are progressives.

I just want a leftie who wrote a political piece and is active on twitter.

ITT: Kira wannabes

Attached: 1529166900023.png (1024x850, 857K)

isn't it great that they get to roleplay with each other, without having to go into hiding like molly norris did

I dont know Mr. Gubbermint glow in dark nigger, i bet you wish we spell it out for you.

But knowing america people have done bad baaaaaaad things for less worse things.
No tears will be shed for this snakes and the heros marching out on the righteous crusade will be haild as heros.

Its what you get for sleeping with delvil and selling your journalistic "integrity" for quick buck and falling for the you will get blockt by us shit.

Attached: 1560809633847.png (480x466, 139K)

Be sure to include the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1SsgZWhLceM

Attached: ApYZX6I.jpg (300x324, 32K)

Sure, I just wanted to emphasize that mentioning a certain seedy substance that makes up your brain can ruin the tone you're aiming at.

careful journo. I might be the barista making your piss flavored onions latte. heheheheee

Attached: 1563442690521.png (490x850, 776K)

Who is ruining lives? They've been accidentally doxed by a company, yet they act like they're now in danger and that gaymers are coming for them. Fucking narcissistic and over dramatic

Mountain Dew

go larp somewhere else retard

Attached: 1539738927442.png (727x560, 158K)

kek

AVGN gives plenty of good reasons for why something sucks

their work e-mail just got signed up for a mailing list and they can't even right now

Attached: two weeks later.jpg (1645x498, 106K)

>Anita

Isn't she broke and BEGGING for money now, like the filthy Armenian she is?

I sure am glad I'm not a retarded 3rd world amerimutt.

BASED

FUCK JOURNIES AND JANNIES

Attached: 1543191219796.gif (554x400, 120K)

but that would be terrible user!
Nobody would did this ever!

Attached: 1535126959937.jpg (514x960, 112K)

based

Attached: feelsgud.png (659x609, 66K)

>turns AC down to 60
I need to put on a long sleeve shirt, little chilly in my room

oh no did I anger you Mr gubbermint agent?
I am so sorry!

Attached: 1531315575108.gif (400x310, 20K)

Finally. An actual surprise from this year's E3

It was mainly corporate info that they publish from publicly anyway.

Attached: what did you say.gif (326x52, 132K)

wot

What kind of information was leaked exactly? Just a list of name? Like wow it's fucking nothing.

please no stobbid Mr gubermint agent!

Attached: 1546970587070.png (960x960, 198K)

>twitter bans accounts for suggesting layed off journos to pick another professional field
>now you can do it outside of twitter
Anyone know any good programming tutorials?

Attached: ca7.jpg (627x268, 27K)

download the fucking sheet you retard, theres also addresses and phone numbers in there.

There are people on the list from sites that SJWs do not like. I predict that if anything bad happens it will be by the hand of SJW psychos from twatter.

Has it happened? Have the gamers risen up?

They're pedos

Attached: Guardian games editor in 2019.png (2323x1217, 623K)

Better start rating my our favorite video games more positively, journo. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen. eheheheheeeeee

Attached: 1495988611703.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

This. Only in america has the media abusing its power to demonize groups of people lead to disaster.
Or wait, I could have sworn this happened once before.
OY VEY!

I am in heaven!

>Der Spiegel
>Not getting all your news from superior and objective NZZ

>my our
try typing with your fingers and not by slamming your face into the keyboard and hoping.

I am literally shaking at the thought of these brave souls being targeted by coordinated gamer attacks

Cringe, bro. Stick to your body pillow.

It's hard to rise up when grey matter is replaced by seed

try to doge autist that know where you live.

Attached: 1554759419581.png (639x379, 249K)

yes, and it's a terrifying thought

>doge
>reddit

sauce?

Eh it'd just be speeding up the process. Wont be long before all important companies do their own directs

>jurnalists lives are in danger
Oh yeah, all those gamer extremist will track them down and round them up in gamer ran death caps.

Journalist are the modern Jews, its another holohoax right here.
We must send money to Israel right now to help fight this problem.

Attached: gamers rise up.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

Ok boomer.

Sorry. Maybe I can visit you and you teach me to type properly. heheheheee

Attached: 1527397859840.jpg (297x259, 12K)

Attached: open-nadh-06-29_17act.png (615x400, 298K)

Why learn to code though? Why not learn to read geo-thermal logs.

Why haven't you cunts nuked yourselves yet?

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

While your comment is stupid, it is looking like E3 is on its last legs that's for sure. Let me put it this way, the PC conference portion has always been the lowest point of E3. This year every company was so lacking that the PC show was one of the highlights.

>I never make a policy to X
Holy fuck is there like a maximum IQ you're allowed to have for one of those blue checkmarks?

My technique involves slapping my cock against the keyboard, so I don't think you'll measure up to my teaching minimums.

why do you read poop?And who the fuck would pay you for that?

>STILL TRYING TO LINK EVERYTHING TO GAMERGATE
So many people's lives were defined by a bunch of twitter shitposting because it was the most relevant they ever got. This is horrifying.

no one here remembers how rockets work

>EVERY game journalist that attends E3 was just doxxed by accident by ESA
oh boy, the twitter salt will be off the charts

Attached: Are-you-ready.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

So are we ordering pizzas or what?

You don't need a rocket to set off a nuke.

It wasn't a disaster. The scousers deserved it

All these years playing Counter Strike will be useful after all, wish me luck pals I'm going FULL Gaymer into these journalist

>Everything before ‘but’ is bullshit

>be neo-american
>go near rocket that isn't my dogs
>start shaking and break down into tears

I'm up to the challenge. Just wait for me. heheheheee

Attached: 1343856042283.jpg (678x519, 39K)

>what Yea Forums wants to happen
>annoying sjws who doxxed before get doxxed in return

>what will actually happen
>normal reviewer who gave a nintendo game a shit review will get killed

Good NPC

these are the same people who always want to dox anyone who is even slightly more right wing than stalin
these people attack children and their families because a kid said the "n-word"
fuck game journalists, they all deserve to get executed when china takes over

God, I can just imagine how sad some of those creeps would be when they hear there's a delivery of CP and find out that it's just cheese pizza.

I'm gonna use this dox to write Geoff Keighley a wholesome letter thanking him for the years of commitment he's given to the vidya industry and for trying to make the VGAs respectable.

Attached: 1563317705934.jpg (464x326, 26K)

do you think we keep them in population centers

You're next, irrelevant.

>Twitter is shitting itself in fear
>ResetEra too
>And, from what I've heard, large part of Reddit three
Fuck bros, I haven't felt this good since last year's NeoGaf kerfuffle.

Attached: 1509135747281.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Any girl journo addresses by any chance? I'd like to thank them personally for their stellar reviews

Attached: 1507534596725.png (279x316, 188K)

written in blood, semen, shit, or something more exotic?

Why would you thank him for something he's utterly failed at? Save it for when it actually happens.

>implying both sides don't wish death upon eachother
americans are fucking insane

u jelly?

girlfriend review's personal address is on there

>Twitter and PedoERA in fear for their lives
>Yea Forums is sitting on this thread pretending to be KIRA
i love you faggots sometimes.

Attached: 1439472933762.png (689x590, 344K)

Attached: native britihs names.png (631x320, 20K)

i prefer to be lelouch instead of swim instructor kira

Make sure its on the back of a doritos packet, but wholesome.

the absolute state of new pakistan

And one day, suddenly, for no reason at all, media journalists got DOXXX'ed

Attached: 1563105087749.gif (600x221, 511K)

>t.

Attached: eternal mutt.jpg (777x777, 94K)

Hey Journos. I know you're in this thread. You better give Astral Chain a glowing review. Or else....

Attached: Switch_AstralChain_screen_moviecut_11.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Couldn't find anyone who wrote shit in there, there's only producers and big people in this shit list. So I will play the random fun card.

"Hey, --- ----. I was looking trough the ESA leaks, and what do I find? An address close to my house. Your house, same as some of your buzzfeed coworkers. Funny coincidence right?"

"I have seen that video "-- -- -- --", and I thought you were pretty cute. I shall be going there soon to discuss we going out in person. No need to be startled, I'm a pretty nice dude. I'm pretty sure you will like me in person, as I did like you in that video as well. I don't care if you have a boyfriend or husband, I'm sure I can take him easily, I have experience (Sorry if it sounded like flexing :p)."

"Wishing well, someone who wants to be more than a friend."

Tell me how can I be more creepy.

Attached: Gabriel_DropOut_06_Aenianos-Anbient.mkv_snapshot_05.54_[2017.05.20_10.39.30].jpg (597x587, 75K)

All according to keikaku

i had Polygon and Kotaku authors in mind.

dumbass boomer.

This. Like giving Rain World a 4/10 because you couldn't be bothered to give it a chance makes me mad, but it doesn't make me THAT mad.

Sometimes I just hate gun owners, I'll tell ya what.

Attached: 1516704227517.jpg (953x730, 62K)

imagine if some psycho actually goes and kills some of these journos

Attached: 1564524883103.jpg (540x334, 25K)

Maybe we can record that technique so the whole world can see eh?

make a refrence to sekiro or how you're going to go easy mode on them or something

>lives in danger
THEY FEAR US...WE GAMERS...
GAMERS RISE THE FUCK UP

/thread
Fuck that degenerate clinically retarded cancerhole.

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>imagine your country becoming the colony of a nation your country made up in the first place

Attached: meowr.png (759x526, 767K)

mention how you're coming to rescue your princess from the castle

Oh dear.

You thought this day would never come, didn't you? Well, well, well. Look where we are. Silly little soul. Quibblesome little mook. You have no idea of the reckoning that's about to come upon you for ever going against gamers, do you?

It's level up time. DING DING DING!

Attached: hehehe.jpg (644x362, 21K)

If no one killed Anita Sarkeesian, no one is going to kill anyone who bitches about video games.

Gamers have by and large moved on, yet for most of these people who call themselves journalists gg is their goto story.

Include some home made pic like a trail cam, that can't be reverse image search. Then photoshop their twitter profile pic into it.

Or google earth their house, and have a street view pic with an anime character walking up to it.

Attached: trailcam2.jpg (641x491, 118K)

If Gamers ever wanted to rise up I can't think of a better time then now.

Are the gamers rising up?

Attached: 1564831625541.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

based gamebrain

>oh no, my life is at risk from a 600lb FATLUS shut-in anime rejectoid that hasn't looked away from his computer monitor for over a decade!

nothing of value will be lost

GAMERS, IT'S TIME TO
LEVEL UP

Attached: Intimidation_Game.jpg (600x600, 26K)

God damn it you beat me to it, but Im glad someone said it

Attached: 1326442516836.jpg (999x985, 642K)

Quintessentially british

How is he a psycho if he's making the world better?

Anyone send pizzas yet? I think these guys are a little hungry.

Attached: pizza_time.png (1200x630, 1.65M)

ATTENTION GAMING JOURNIES

WE DID NOT FORGET
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

AND WE DO NOT FORGIVE

EXPECT US

RISE UP

Attached: 939397f4b31be6c19384e8c8cdc55551b38a9eb0_00.jpg (336x512, 22K)

maybe mentioned some club or restaurant close to the home address that the person might visit regularly. mention how you will look out for them there as well

>forced to look at wood-grain paneling
you're fucking sick dude

cmon Yea Forums. DO SOMETHING. you always talk about gamers rising up, so why dont you all stop being slacktivists for once

Attached: 1564411260967.png (1024x676, 376K)

this

I noticed you journos have been shilling EGS lately. Hope you got enough for a dog and a curtain.

Attached: 1336045241146.gif (400x293, 421K)

ladies first.

>rong rea
FUCK THAT CHINK

JUSTICE FOR AMERICAN MCGEE

>imagine being american
lel

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Dare to give MY favourite game series a bad score will they? Don't X me, or I'll have to B your life.

wouldn't it be absolutely wild if we all ordered them pizza... at literally all the same time, and every single one of them just a single pizza with only prawns. like literally no other toppings haha

like with even the pizza places realizing something weird is going on with all them across the whole country and even other countries just getting this prawn order with no explanation lol

why do you keep talking about food
stop making me hungry

Made some alterations, said the names of some places close, and sent.

This shit will be fun.

Attached: 1534857153018.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Any girl gaming journo sweeties? I'm looking to "level up." if you catch my drift

Attached: 1423713239405.png (499x499, 98K)

I'll show ya violent ya cunt

go on lass, this one's on me

because they're fucking retards and retards dont know they're retarded

post addresses in the form below and I'll mail them pizza rolls to their doorstep paid postage free

Attached: 2414.jpg (500x500, 192K)

>I'll have to be your life
what did he mean by this

So wait if there are 0 people on that list who actually wrote all those dumb articles then why do we even bother

>looks up where he lives

holy shit, that man is loaded

alan moloney rolls off the tongue i must admit

>ESA
European Speedrunner Assembly

Go to bed, Totino's Social Media.

>ITS ME AGAIN MARGRET
>HEH HEH HEH
>HOW YA DOIN?
>YOU DONT KNOOOOOOW ME MARGRET
>BUT I KNOW YOU

Wouldn't it be fairly simple to make a program or something that sends a mass email to all of them and see the results?

I'M GOING TO AVENGE ETIKA! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Attached: 1560331724390.jpg (724x1024, 160K)

FUN
U
N

I just sent another one, just a "[NAME] [ADDRESS] I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE" and the video from

Attached: lol.jpg (394x473, 61K)

Doing God's work, user. You're all right.

Don't go to Gaming Journalist #36's house tomorrow...

Attached: 1563458850724.jpg (620x403, 163K)

DON'T SEND it to too many people. Make it count. Like a polygon or kotaku author

Based

>and thats a good thing

Attached: LAUGH.jpg (2500x2500, 417K)

Buzzfeed reporters get the rope too.

RISE UP

You monster

Attached: oof.png (853x504, 80K)

What a clown world we wold be living in huh

Attached: 1554152841439.gif (607x609, 514K)

What's his name?

oh no! time to setup a gofundme to move house

>feminist freq
>feminist freak
kek

Reminder that Tim Sweeney is based and redpilled and also our guy.

Attached: 1564774251470.jpg (1080x1799, 379K)

>partner
sounds like a pussy for a guy that sucks dick

An incomplete and failed revolution will always be remembered by history as an act of insanity and evil. Reminder that Ghandi was labelled a madman and terrorist.

Line 1985 in the document.

im gonna give him some predatory practices if you know what i mean, sis!

He's in! He lives in LINCOLNSHIRE, any user from there?

SOMEONE START ANEW THREAD

Wtf he's actually called inyong yea? I thought it was just his nickname.

TIME TO FARM SOME EXP, TICK TOCK JOURNO KEKS

I am.

And I will.

is it time to rise up?

yes

>have to shit really bad
>one of the names is down the street from me
>I backed the bowl up last night and have no plunger
i need to shit bros...

>just sent another to him

Attached: 1541068335225.png (466x435, 396K)

>Implying anybody will be able to conquer Steep Hill

Ah yes the most dangerous job that requires absolute anonymity for saftey.
Writing about video games on the internet.
How stunning and brave.

Attached: FB_IMG_1561322606457.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Attached: pcgs-1170x767.png (1170x767, 762K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0

Jews did 9/11

Someone said they could find Alanah Pearce's phone number in the file. Haven't had time to check.

B is for cancel, you noob

Oh no! The Gamers are gonna get them now!

Yes she's in, line 871.

>tfw have the number of pretty girl

Bye nerds.

Attached: 1529254723573.gif (347x480, 110K)

>ywn have a qt gamer journo girl to bear you many sons from that room in the far corner of the basement
i'm jelly user

gl user

make her wine and dine you

So, anybody here who tried to call/mail somebody?