10 most overrated games of all time

Are they right Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03 10 Most Overrated Video Games Of All Time.png (693x481, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RUUa112HA78?t=541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Halo is underrated.

If they beat the campaign on legendary, their opinion is valid.

Halo 1 and 3 are fine where they are. Halo 2 is overrated as hell tho. It's like Golden Eye 007 a game that the only people who still like it can't get over how pathetic their current situation is now and long for the times they were 13 and super horny yet played MP player games with men instead of chasing poon. 007 and 2 Single player are alright though

>It's like Golden Eye 007 a game that the only people who still like it can't get over how pathetic their current situation is now and long for the times they were 13 and super horny yet played MP player games with men instead of chasing poon. 007 and 2 Single player are alright though

Attached: 1558444445674.png (951x861, 630K)

Halo CE single player has a fuckton of problems. Most of the interior sections are purely copy and pasted, there's a long stretch before the control room that's nothing but hallways, rooms, and bridges to the point that they put down arrows on the floor so you don't get lost.

It's a good game, but it's not amazing and it's brutally unfinished.

Anyone who thinks Halo CE is overrated has never played Sidewinder with a full lobby

Attached: 1544427287852.png (391x759, 131K)

Im biased towards halo because of nostalgia. Remember completing the game on split screen with a friend so many times

It's decent for a console FPS.

You're a fucking retard.

No golden eye is easily the most overrated FPS of all time. Not only is it not one of the best FPS on the system, not even the best 007 game.

They should replace Halo CE with Halo2, ODST, and Reach, these are the three most overrated games in the series, Halo 1 and 3 deserve their titles as the best in the series, Halo 2, ODST, and Reach don't.

I really enjoyed playing Halo PC

At least with Halo since that game is beyond overrated.

Halo is overrated because it falls into that same basket of "Why would I play this when Unreal and Unreal Tournament exist and are objectively better." It is the same reason why Half-Life can be considered overrated.

There's only types of people that hate Halo or think it's overrated:
1. People that hate Sci-Fi games. (reasonable)
2. People that sucked at it.

Who the fuck does into Quake and Unreal looking for a good story?

>there's a long stretch before the control room that's nothing but hallways, rooms, and bridges to the point that they put down arrows on the floor so you don't get lost.
Have you never been inside a large warehouse or base before?

I just think timesplitters did everything bettet than halo

If Zelda is #1, I can't complain.

You have to give Bungie and Halo some credit where it's due. It really broke ground on what console fps could be. It had a solid campaign and the multiplayer was no joke either. Everything it did worked well so it gained popularity quickly. 16 play LAN on console in Halo 1, Halo 2 allowing you to play online and the online was still better than what Nintendo offers today, and Halo 3 with all the customization tools. It really led the way on defining what people could expect out of consoles.

Nobody gives a shit about halo outside the US

Good all yall play in Euroland is Fifa and Forklift simulator

I spot a smelly fan boy

>all these zoomers thinking Halo is good
I remember when Halo threads were insta-deleted on Yea Forums.

>zoomer making up lies to try and fit in

Attached: 1564776489555.png (798x767, 795K)

>Europe: we created the magna carta!
>also Yeerope: pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-045311_YouTube.jpg (719x393, 254K)

>greentext and reaction image
Someone is upset

Overrated is a useless metric. Seems like time is better spent shilling games you think deserve more credit than tearing down games people think are good.

People with bad opinions deserve punishment bruh

Attached: image0.jpg (750x746, 298K)

I'm not gonna lie, I wish that were the case. But this game always had a problem with Mexicans and euro trash ruining ranked matches. Still to this day it's a problem.

Halo isn't a zoomer game retard. Unless you started with halo 3 or later. They're the ones that hate the older games because they're not real fans. They're kids like you.

Halo came out when I was 16, it's zoomer shit to me lad.

Is a large warehouse a basis for good level design? Who cares about realism

Isn't it about time for your morning walk grandpa?

Halo was babby's first FPS before COD took that mantle. It's a boring series with not much going for it outside of good music and a control scheme on consoles that works okay-ish (which it didn't invent)

Who goes for a morning walk at 11am? you do that shit before breakfast.

I’d also give Bungie tons of credit on how fucking well they nailed the gameplay. I replayed the campaign last year, and while level design was somewhat uneven and enemy/weapon varity somewhat lacking, the actual core gameplay is still unbelievably good, doesn’t feel like it has aged a day.

I still wish that mods would instadelete all Halo threads and ban every faggot who thinks that it’s a good series.

Is number 1 New Vegas?

Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption II and GTA V are the most overrated games off all time.

While I agree it's overrated, it's still a damn fine game and certainly not deserving of the number one spot. Probably 5th.

CS and Halo were the one-two punch that removed momentum and movement mechanics from the multiplayer FPS genre. They can both get fucked.

Add The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and The Last of Us

I have never played halo in my life. Is it actually good or is it another subtle-american-imperialism-propaganda kind of shooter where America fuck yeah until the protag goes rogue because of muh freedom and muh gobnerment

It's baby's first shooter.

Didn't play those so I wouldn't know but they probably are.

t. nigger who can't finish on heroic

America as a country doesn't exist in the Halo universe and when you spend time on Earth, it's set in Africa. It's more of a pro-human thing against religious aliens .

Absolutely. It got the GOTY reward for 2001, even though Max Payne and Silent Hill 2, games superior in almost every way, got released in the same year.

>2.

It's pretty shit. It's not really propaganda, it's just INSANELY FUCKING BORING and very poorly designed. It's worse than any average PC shooter that came before it.

Overrated or not, you'll never get the same kind of kino you get from Marty O'Donnell's youtube channel
youtu.be/RUUa112HA78?t=541

halo knocked doom off the pedestal and stayed there for a solid 7 or 8 years. its not overrated at all people just wanna be contrarian dipshits all the time.