Why is he so emotionless?

We're previous FE MCs also like him?

Attached: byleth-male-fire-emblem-three-houses-31.5.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QKzDid4hTuo
mobile.twitter.com/flamingopunch/status/1148758227171106816
youtube.com/watch?v=fNPfh701oBI
bbs.ruliweb.com/news/527/read/125430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is always mad. How is that not emotional? That is an emotion retard. FemByleth is more neutral in comparisson.

>always mad
Nice headcanon

It is literally explained as you play through the game you retard.

puppet made by rhea

Look at his fucking face retard.
Then look at this

Attached: 91ab4dc5-155f-492b-b072-7d3e5634dac2.png (2048x1152, 2.04M)

Literally soulless

Fuck off retard

Obviously I am still playing you dogshit

Even so, bitches love him.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_kurahana_chinats (1280x720, 134K)

Him being emotionless is actually explored and explained, play the game

How do i raise my magic?
I want to recruit the silverhair loli

While he is emotionless, the way it plays into the story is much more preferable than Corrin's dumb ass.

level up, that's how

Shit advise

Because he is Door kun

Pray to RNGsus during level ups, drink some stat enhancing drugs, and grow + eat some magical weeds. No idea what seeds you have to plant for that last one but I know they show up.

I don't know what any of this means mit made E+ with lectures on reason and she said ok
Wtf

He literally cried and grieved for a month when dad dies

Attached: 1561817295728.png (195x192, 82K)

WELL
The head of the Black Eagles is a bitch, she's a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls
On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch
On Wednesday to Saturday, she's a bitch
Then on Sunday, just to be different
She's a super Earth Dragon biyotch!

Have you ever met my fellow Black Eagles house leader,
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
She's a mean old bitch, she has stupid hair,
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
Bitch, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
She's a stupid bitch, Edelgard's a bitch,
And she's such a dirty bitch.

Attached: dmitri-3.png (1411x794, 1.76M)

>Start with Blue Lions
>Church is obviously evil, executing 'heretics' and keeping the continent on a leash
>Edelgarde rightfully declares war on the church, outright stating her grievances with it and how it keeps a shroud over humanity's eyes

>Everyone just stands around the monastery asking "Wait what the fuck is going on? Why Edel do this? Why she attack obviously evil church?"
>Dimitri just standing around huffing and puffing about 'muh Edelgarde gonna kill her'

I feel like I picked the wrong path.

What about Edelgard massacring everything in her path user? Justified?

>Edelgarde rightfully declares war on the church, outright stating her grievances with it and how it keeps a shroud over humanity's eyes
She does this after attempting to murder the students at the monastery multiple times which she knows to be innocent considering she was one of them.

I also think you did, you should probably switch to the 51% of gamers that played edelgard route and also fortnite.

Women just being women, user.

>Church is obviously evil, executing 'heretics' and keeping the continent on a leash
why is the word heretics here in apostrophes? Everyone you fight in part 1 as part of a church mission is either A) deeply involved in a deep conspiracy against the church or B) while there was no evidence presented to prove the guilt of the western bishop, he literally ambushes Rhea and her honor guard in a dark forest in an attempt to kill them before he can be caught, forcing your group to kill him before he can be sent to trial

Because it's a player avatar which wasn't a common thing before Awakening, but with voice acting they wanted a universal way all the characters knew this person as. So best to give him the most base line personality possible.

No, we had battle maniacs like Ike

Classes effect growths so switch to a magic class

what happens if i agree to work with the flame emperor

I like Edelgard. She's very proactive.

What is your problem besides being a literal retard that repeats retard you retard.

Training Blyargh in something is a pain in the ass.
It's far easier to raise her support to B, you still can't use the recruit option but at some point she herself asks to join your house.
Same goes for all students.

Buy her gifts and raise her shit to B retard.
She said "ok" to you in scene because you raised your persona levels retard

Shut the fuck up edelnigger

>retard doesn't play game for more than 1 hour
>asks why it has autism angry face
God, you are a retard OP!

No heartbeat!

She falls for you.

Nothing, he says you're lying and fucks off. Almost no dialogue choice in this game changes anything of consequnce, usually even dialogue is completely unchanged as if you'd picked the other option anyway.

>almost level 20
>highest skill is a C+ in swords
When do you unlock that "Enlightened One" class? Ideally I don't want to start taking lessons before I've maxed out my professor level, or at least gotten it as high as I reasonably can.

>the heretics were scared for their lives when it was obvious they were going to die look how human they are rhea's so mean abloo abloo

Attached: 537346352524527.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>want more mobility
>need high rank lances

Attached: byleth.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>dur when do I unlock class that is story based
There you go retard.

>restart on Hard because too easy
>lose Dedue in the mock battle between houses
>oh wow this'll actually be interesting!
>next three maps are smooth sailing
Yea fug.. Also, it feels like if I'd just stuck to the good ol' FE tactic of "put your tankiest unit upfront, bait one enemy in, roll over with the group", instead of playing more dynamically, then even the mock battle would've been very easy.

Also, what the FUCK do I do with this guy? He has the lowest stats in the team by far and no stat really stands out.

Attached: 10130.png (600x315, 159K)

No u. I'm asking on which date does it unlock? It happens pre-timeskip, right? If it's in December or January, I won't bother wasting activity points trying to get the skills for some other advanced class.

>pic
I can hear Dimitri seething.

>"why is a game easy if i play it properly" the post
Ashe is a sniper
Give him time

*brightens up your day*

Attached: 1564634542534.png (512x512, 119K)

He has locktouch as his personal skill, but if you don't need that, I'd just bench him. There are much better students out there.

Ashe is pretty shit but I can never bring myself to bench him because I like his character

Give him a horse and use him to swipe the map of treasures, you only really need speed to steal everything which he should have plenty of.

9S is always there when we need him bro.

>"why is a game easy if i play it properly" the post
more like
>why is this game so unbalanced in difficulty that its so easily exploitable

>properly
You'd think that by the 16th fucking game in the franchise they'd be able to circumvent players just relying on the most dumbed down idiotic move to win.

Convince me not to recruit and marry Lysithea on every run after this one, because I picked femByleth.

I couldn't possibly do that

Attached: 1562287438675.png (492x467, 436K)

He’s essentially an smt protagonist i.e. a chosen one who takes on the ideals of one of the lords

Yea I'm not sure if I'm going to bench him, because I dont plan to recruit other students on this run.

The idea is to recruit nobody on the first run so to still retain novelty of characters on subsequent runs, recruit from the first house on the second, and from the other two on the third.

Yea that's probably a good idea.

Attached: 1564681331930.jpg (876x934, 149K)

Then why ask

perfect!

You didn't bro since you should do all four. Going to do the true BE path last so I'll have the most NG+ renown points.

Unbalanced? 3H is the most balanced FE game to date kek

> just relying on the most dumbed down idiotic move to win
Are you an idiot? That's how it's work since the first ever FE
It's more retarded if say gambits made the old ways obsolete.

I'm done answering shitposters who haven't played the game

You get more characters eventually, knights and teachers and such, so you'll have options even if you don't recruit students.

>We're
Retards have the Down Syndrome, what's your excuse?

>3H is the most balanced FE game to date kek
Oh god are you the same idiot shitpostin in every thread?
Its literally the most unbalanced and expoitable FE in the existance of the franchise.

>I'm done answering shitposters who haven't played the game
What a fucking clown.

Blue Lions is the best path and anyone who think Edelgarde is in anyway justified is a literal cuck. If you swapped the roles and had Dmititri being the Emperor and the tyrant and Edelgard being the punished warrior literally NO ONE would ever pick Dmittri fucking ever. Goes to show you how much you can trick virgins into committing genocides to please their waifu.

No. They were actually cool. I'll take Ike or Robin over Byleth anyday.

>Unbalanced? 3H is the most balanced FE game to date
I reckon this is also the first FE game you're playing. Or you're sow low IQ you can't spot the obvious differences.

You're just making a justification for wanting to do her support, you fucking semenmind

Attached: 1563188303373.jpg (959x960, 339K)

Hey look everyone, cuck-kun is here!

The games biggest retard doesn't get to mock others.

Attached: 1564250190658.png (850x1509, 2.16M)

Sure, because gambits arent just broken free hits right?
Sure, because adjutants aren't just OP pairing 2.0 right?
Sure, because stride isn't the most broken skill in FE right?
Sure, because one unit wielding multiple weapons to exploit multiple breaker skills while the enemy gets nothing is balanced right?
Sure, because 1tile counters and bows getting more range is balanced right?
Sure, because casters don't having to equip anymore and can freely decide between attacking physical or casting is balanced right?
Sure, because the dozen other mechanics and design choices in this game are equally balanced right?

Its one thing to suck a game off blindly, but its another to actually double down.

Now that the dust has settled, were three different houses a mistake? Would it have been better to just focus on one? I did notice some transitions seemed kind of weak, like they didn't have a budget for it or something.

When Edelgard asks you to visit the Empire I was expecting a carriage ride or something or even just a scene of you guys moving across the map, but no, you're just instantly ported right there. This isn't the only example of this.

>kek
>you an idiot?
>retarded
>shitposters
Grow up.

Youre right, but folks on Yea Forums like to ignore this, because he's the shining hero.
You're also really gonna trigger cuck poster with this.

Nah I actually think this is the game's biggest strength, next to world building and story. God knows, balance isn't it.

Its not perfect of course, and even cheap in some aspects, but having finished two routes, I found the routes different enough to be fun, and seeing a different story is always nice.
They have enough differences in progression and map design to make it worth it.

Personally, the only thing I'd change, is that the story doesn't change based on what route you take, but rather a differnt PoV of the same conflict.

cringe

Edie's route is like that because its more the bonus route of the game

So why does Byleth straight chop her head off while even Venom Dimitri was willing to give an olive branch?

Attached: 1564800424935.jpg (1440x1620, 272K)

gambits are really inaccurate and require good authority to land. If you're leveling authority, then you're sacrificing the unit itself for the battalion. Which means after they run out of gambits they become dead weight.
Adjutants don't give stats. They rarely activate if they don't have support with the unit. It's more Pair up 0.5
Choose stride or choose cav meta. I prefer stride, because it lets you do more stuff with infantry and armor.
Breakers are class mastery skills, if they trained for it I don't see the problem. Commander is a stupid skill, Counterattack is a stupid skill, and they're both enemy exclusive. We're also waiting on Lunatic/Infernal which is a poor excuse, but it's a reason to wait nonetheless
Bows are finally good.
More choices are good and make for interesting situations. Also if your casters are leveling weapon skills then their magic isn't going to be top notch

Attached: 1506151169199.png (760x640, 121K)

It’s to parallel the scene where Byleth reaches out for Dimitri right after the timeskip. Have you retards never read a story before?

>not combining Stride with cavs for maximum movement

are adjutants that op? i didnt play awakening so i dont know how pair up was in that game but in this game i dont think the adjutant attacking/defending/healing ever happened that often, i found it more useful to just stick people who i want certain skills leveled on people who regularly see combat so im able to meet requirements for master classes easier. it was fucking hell trying to get holy/dark knight this way though because i was like 3-4 chapters down 2 physic users (linhardt and marianne). it worked out in the end though and im digging having a horse for them

Attached: 20190803000708.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

>lemme list a bunch of moves just to seem like i have an argument

That too. Unfortunately, later on deserts, wastelands, and FUCKING STAIRS but a damper on cavmemes.

is counterattack the skill that lets you counter no matter the range? i think an a rank gambit lets you do that, but i havent been able to play around with it because i just level up authority by virtue of having a battalion equipped and letting it level up that way

Just me or does Flayn as a pegasus rider suuuu k? She deals paperweight damage eve with a steel lance+, and she dies in one hit.

May be because she starts of at level 12 while all my other characters were around 16. I hope she improves because someone told me she's a good pegasus rider.

Is exploration, battle and seminary on the same day mutually exclusive? Don't know which to pick.

>while even Venom Dimitri was willing to give an olive branch?
That's after he got sexually healed by sensei

>gambits are really inaccurate and require good authority to land. If you're leveling authority, then you're sacrificing the unit itself for the battalion. Which means after they run out of gambits they become dead weight.
Wrong. Everyone should be leveling up authority its the new pair up when it comes to stat bonuses. Even then the game is too easy with how unbalance it is towards the player. Hell the AI to stupid enough to attack a character they can't damage.

She's an evil cunt when you don't side with her. Watch the Dimitri scene and Byleth looks ready to cut her down if Eyepatch doesn't

>If you're leveling authority, then you're sacrificing the unit itself for the battalion. Which means after they run out of gambits they become dead weight.
you what

i dont use flayn but she has rescue and fortify, both are good spells so you can just plop her on a flier for move range so she can do her thing and fuck off
if you have online enabled you can see the percentage of players who pick what, it's safe/usually best to follow what they do, but if you ask me i would suggest at least exploring once every month, and battle when you have a sidequest, or the calendar tells you theres a rare monster sighting or a paralogue available. im on hard mode and if you pick battle you have a limited amount of battles you can do, so try to battle if you only need to (ie sidequests/rare monsters/etc)

Leveling authority only makes it harder for the unit to pass certification exams. You already have to learn lance/riding if you wanna go cav why waste time/resources on authority?
I wonder if a commoner/noble only run is doable.

Thanks for the response. I'm on hard, too, so I have limited battles.

>Nothing, he says you're lying and fucks off. Almost no dialogue choice in this game changes anything of consequnce, usually even dialogue is completely unchanged as if you'd picked the other option anyway.

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 121020233424.jpg (2000x1884, 919K)

later on you get 2 battles per week, so try to make it so that rare monsters/paralogues/sidequests line up, the game tells you when paralogues expire on what date, so theres no need to rush them asap. pretty much never do an auxiliary mission unless you really need exp/gold badly

You know any unit with a battalion equipped levels authority automatically, right?

>gambits are really inaccurate and require good authority
No they they really don't.
All you have to do is have another unit close for assists to proc. Please learn how the game works.
>then you're sacrificing the unit itself for the battalion.
That doesnt even make any sense with dual goals in this game. You're not sacrificing anything because you still skill the main weapon you idiot.
>They rarely activate
Wrong
>Choose stride or choose cav meta.
implying it isnt even more broken if combined
>Breakers are class mastery skills,I dont see the problem
Which you unlock in the first 10hrs of the game and again, the enemy doesnt. The balance is the problem.
>We're also waiting on Lunatic/Infernal which is a poor excuse
Exactly

None of the things you said, actually countered anything said before. You only emphasized where these things that are broken and unbalanced break the game, or said things that are entirely inaccurate.
I really wish that FE first timers would stop pretending to know what other people are talking about and barge into discussions they're not a part of..

>You already have to learn lance/riding if you wanna go cav why waste time/resources on authority?
Because you get huge stat bonuses you idiot. Its easy to level it just by having a character equip with a battalion and invest after you hit your advance class.

Wow. You really need to learn how this game works before talking about it man.
Like wow!

Friendly reminder that it is indeed possible to go fuck yourself in NG+.

Attached: 1541749327502.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>Unbalanced? 3H is the most balanced FE game to date kek
Hahahahahaha
hahahahaha

>More choices are good and make for interesting situations.
You confuse intent with execution.
All the implementations *could* be good, if they were balanced right.
But anons are correct: they simply aren't. And literally every single mechanical addition, just further makes an already easy game just easier, with half of them being outright exploitable/broken.

Maybe Lunatic will change that, but if it wants to, IS/Koei *really* need to put in some serious work because just upping the dmg, will still give people plenty of chances for exploitation if the rest of the mechanics stay untouched.

Attached: persuasion.jpg (600x806, 91K)

Whoever told you that is a liar. She's best as a Gremory or Dark/Holy Knight, she's a mage, not a pegapony princess.

Attached: 1546949721078.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

What's in NG+ apart from that?

>how to spot a casual 101

Sothis route

Attached: 1564686144948.jpg (1200x675, 231K)

The game baits you into it, when you get her she can 100% the pegasus rider test

are you sure adjutants activate that often, like ive used the attack style adjutant and when it activates, do you actually see the 2nd number show up, like idk you hit for 10 and then the adjutant comes in and hits for 5, i have seen the adjutant interact during the fight, like rush forward, but i dont know if them helping is represented with a combined increased damage number or a separate extra number

as for breaker skills, it's still too early but do you think it's optimal to just put every breaker skill possible on a unit? i get that if you put like sword/axe/lance/bow/is there a brawl breaker? on a unit they pretty much have a natural +20 hit/avoid on any non magic enemy, but i feel like thats wasting the potential of other great abilities. i think putting 1 or 2 breaker skills while equipping a maxed out prowess skill and a few other abilities will go a much longer way imo, i really like using rallies too and i dont think i would trade some of them for breakers.

what would you consider is a broken as fuck setup, lets use this as an example since this is my current ferdinand:

i would keep lance prowess and axe prowess since they synergize well with lance/axefaire, seal speed is REALLY good imo because i just part ferdinand next to a bunch of enemies with like a javelin so he just debuffs said enemies, so that would leave 2 slots open, i could get sword and lancebreaker, but do any of the other skills in your opinion look like they would get more use in the long run

Attached: 20190803061008.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

I ran him as soldier and cab, and now he's sitting at 27 Dex at lvl20. Going to go paladin>fortress>great knight for the sweet Aegis+Pavise combo.

Cool. Game must be fucking long then (3 routes + 1), might have to stay out of the threads.

I just want to say, Leonie is the cutest and best girl, and Edgegard a shit

Attached: Leonie_Portrait.png (1000x1000, 430K)

You can add a lot to this list, but my biggest issue -
>enemies attack you and instead of hitting, they choose to use a low dmg gambit.
10/10 AI balancing here!

I literally had Lorenz being ready to get killed in enemy range, but what does the fucker do? Just immobilize Lorenz!
This happens so fucking often, its not funny anymore.
Even when they attack a whole group of your units, they still try to immobilize you even though it doesnt matter one bit, because you still got three other units ready to kill right next to it.

I can't say if that is ""Intelligent"" Systems' fault or Koei's but whoever did it, needs to be shot.

Attached: 1564768421012.jpg (768x768, 97K)

I've only started using adjutant pairing but in Awakening, pairing was op as shit. From what I've noticed in this game though, you can only pair on one unit (unless you can do more pairs later in game, I'm not that far yet)

The renown you spent on statues carries over, all the battalions you've acquired carry over, and you can also spend renown on reacquiring Professor Level, skill levels, class abilities and support levels you or other characters you had in previous runs had previously acquired. You can also buy items that give characters the abilities of various crests, but they have to keep them in their inventory so only the mage ones are really useful.

There is no Sothis route, but there are 4 routes. The Black Eagle route splits right before the timeskip.

Yeah, but that's because she's actually Cethelann, one of the 4 saints, and used a holy lance in the war against Nemesis. Pic related, it's her fighting Macuil in a paralogue.

Attached: 1536456029806.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

ng+ is just keeping your statue progression, renown bonus, and being able to buy stuff with renown(prof level, skills, supports etc)
He's bullshitting, that's just from an amiibo.

He's a self insert character without customizability. He's a bizarre trash fire of conflicting decisions in an otherwise solid game.

you can set more adjutants when you rank up your professor level, also what made pairing op in awakening? did it add stats like mad?

>that changed posture
Is it bad that the character I want to hug the most is (me)?

Attached: fire_emblem_TH_2.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

>He's bullshitting, that's just from an amiibo.
It's not from an amiibo, it's just accessed beneath the amiibo area. You get it whether you have amiibos or not.

My Petra has 29 spd at level 21, is this normal?

I dunno, Dimitri isn't Lord "jobber" Arundel

The stat boosts were minor but at A/S support in awakening meant that you basically had 100% chance of blocking an attack and getting an extra attack every fucking combat.

probably good to go user

Attached: 20190803061719.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

>Thales get offed like a side villain in the Blue Lions and he's a foot note in the Eagles path
Lmao

too busy fishing but this was for you user

I don't know, does THIS look normal?

lmao nice speed screwed petra

Attached: 1543770470676.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Im a fire emblem fanboy but fucking hell the game is incredibly unbalanced, Stride was completely broken and destroyed early game, retarded master classes and requirements made Lances a must have skill for most characters, No downside to using battalions and gambits (They could have easily had it slowly charge throughout the battle).

That being said im in the small minority where i believe mages are well balanced as being footlocked they need to be good in order to compete for deployment slots, Achers were really good maybe a bit too good once they reach bow knight but earlygame they are trash. Still one of the best fire emblem games they all have massive negatives the only real flaw i have is the game is too easy.

>thingken of fast

well fuck me

Attached: 1555874443252.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>dont know if them helping is represented with a combined increased damage number or a separate extra number
First of all, it depends on your rank how often they activate. If you have a high enough rank, they are pretty much a given to proc.

Anyway, it depends on the adjutant which effect it'll have:
>follow up attack
They follow up with a seperate attack after yours(not using durability at all)
>guard
They take the hit instead of you
>heal
Get healed at the start of the turn

>but do you think it's optimal to just put every breaker skill possible on a unit?
That's a good point to make that I fully agree with. But the initial argument was to point out the difference between player and enemy skill allocation. You can have a unit running around with the whole weapon triangle at his disposal while the enemy gets nothing.

Let me make another post replying in regards to Ferdinand.

holy shit, post TS petra makes me peepee go haywire

He is dead

rank as in support rank or do you mean professor rank? if support that makes sense then because i mentioned before i reclassed lindhardt/marianne to cavaliers/paladins to bum lance/riding exp as adjutants on characters they barely have supports with, so i think it's cool that you can go the OP route or the grind route for it

But Yea Forums said there are no mounted mages in this game

another critspin

No idea what idiot told you that, Dark Knight and Holy Knight are both classes in this game and they also brought back Dismounting.

Attached: 1555927978042.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Its support level, and it also increases the effectiveness of the adjutant's effect.

>samefagging this hard
If she wanted to say she disapproved of the church, then she should've waited to go to war with them after she had announced as such instead of attacking them out of nowhere and planning assassinations of the other houses while they were kids.

Edelfaggots are literally retarded and are blinded by her pussy to think rationally or in a civilized manner.

Shulk was also dead but he wasn't like that

>nigga got 360 no scoped
he will never recover

Adjutants are almost ignorable. So little effect.

Stride is pretty fucking good though, and basically required to get half of the extra rewards on some maps. Fuck those stages with villagers on the other side of the map with an enemy right in their face.

Dimitri was attracted to her at one point.

Byleth couldn't care less about her. She's just a rabid dog that has to be put down.

I thought the crit barrel roll shooting archers on wyvern do was hilarious, but this takes the cake. Now I actually do want to train people up to fire 360 no scopes on a fucking horse. I do like the dismounted/infantry version more though, it has a more magical girl feel to it.

Shhhh Dimitri. We get it. You're trying to cover up your retarded choices by being mad at Edelgard. No need to REEEEEE at everyone.

Attached: dab.gif (458x337, 1.99M)

The healing adjuctant effect is actually pretty good, since it allows for slightly easier Nostanking.

Attached: 1547225799474.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Flayn is very cute.

does the class matter for adjutant aside of determining if it's attack/defend/heal? like will a bishop do better than a priest for healing?

Not as far as I'm aware, no.

I just need a 3d version of this as the crit on horses

Attached: maximum overdrive.gif (63x57, 5K)

Ok lets get to Ferdinand.

You haven't shown his stats, but one thing I'd do is give him an evasion ring.
Ferdinand is already infamous for being a dodgemonster, and if your natural avo isn't high enough already, just boost it, and you can be sure he's not gonna get hit 90% the time someone attacks him.

Well you could obviously combine faire+breaker for double bonus dmg.
Throw in stride and he dances around the field, picking up units without getting hit.

Desperation skills aren't really needed if you bank on his high avoidance.
Same with pavise/aegis.

God, you're desperate.

>Adjutants are almost ignorable. So little effect
Not if you have high enough support.
Can literally make the difference between 1atk kill or counterattack.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03 v - Why is he so emotionless - Video Games - 4chan.png (1507x148, 10K)

Attached: 1564776444034.png (433x554, 420K)

>I'm firing my horse laser.

Dear God, anyone got the axe crit?

i really wish you could check avoid and other battle specific stats outside of battle, i might bring him back to a paladin honestly, i was more mad that theres no "master paladin" because theyre my favorite class in the series, but being a speed debuff tank is really nice right now, he's slow as fuck but swift strikes makes up for that at least during player phase

Attached: 20190803064244.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

No, but I'll try to make one.

I like autistleth more than corn

damn, FemByleth is one ugly bitch

>implying (you) means anything

Attached: _v_ - Why is he so emotionless_ - Video Games - 4chan.png (1583x353, 44K)

Finally someone says it

I'll be monitoring this thread for that moment.

you bench him, that's what you do.

Are you literally retarded? You just screenshot your own post

Dont think theres anyone who could like corrin aside from f!corrins model

Who did it better?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1280x1440, 204K)

>replying 3 times to yourself

As usual: the male

Eh, this one is nothing special. I'll get some of the horse crits while I'm at it.

Attached: 1539384752285.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

the male, obviously. Female Byleth looks like she stuck her head in a bee hive and got stung.

>females can't act
>not even when they're drawn
why are women so useless?

F!Robin >>>>> F!Corrin

Change my mind

>Dimitri's Crit animation
They brought back the critcopter

Attached: 1564776790191.jpg (1800x1191, 177K)

He forced to deal with Edelgard shit

F!Corrin sides with Nohr. F!Robin at the very least isn't this retarded

Attached: JPEG_20180801_082832.jpg (546x581, 29K)

That's because you're thinking with your brain instead of dick user.

Attached: DY7v6_6VMAANI8t.jpg (1200x813, 201K)

>horse does a jump spin
>Can't see it because of the camera angle
Lame and Gay.

Attached: 1548562888218.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

it's not a crit is it? I could've swear I saw it almost every attack the first post timeskip map

Man I really hate the armor in this game.
Makes all charactes look like generic enemy units.

I heard that in the second half they get individual armor, is that true/better?

That's because he crits everytime

>yfw Fates had better animations than this game
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QKzDid4hTuo

Because in canon church route there was no reason for Byleth to feel sympathy for her
>Turned students he taught into monsters
>Experimented on villagers with whom he grown up with
>Ordered Kronya to kill his father so no one would stop her evil plan

It's not. When he crits he jumps and throws a spear at the enemy from above.

Yeah that one.

Sometimes the camera works and you get to see the horse spinning in all of its glory.

>lead a genocide crusade into a Kingdom
>put a psychotic cultist in charge of it as regent
>sole surviving Prince is rightfully PLATINUM MAD at you for all the bullshit you pulled
>umm obsessed much sweetie??? why do yuo care lol

Did Edelgard have the tism? It's not like Dimitri wanted her autograph

Attached: edelne.jpg (1600x1600, 222K)

How's the plot and characters in this game for someone who hated fates(conquest)

Femleth looks like a retarded frog

Her answers to every argument against her are literally
>Seething
>You are obsessed
>You don't understand
Even in her fucking own route

Hectorcopter, Hinocopter or Dimitricopter?

Attached: 56d639281014cbbabeaac3542b6809d6a17e860d_hq.gif (500x467, 26K)

The narrative is ok, characters are about just as retarded.

BE is literally RD/Fates on steroids

Dimitri blames her for killing his family and her own mother, which she didn’t do. Sure she could have tried to explain that but he was seething at her like a rabid dog over something that actually wasn’t her doing.

He's supposed to know that Flame Emperor and Slitherers don't work together even in Church or non-BE route though.

Only in their "canon" classes

Attached: Hinoka_Copter.gif (400x225, 3.59M)

Much better, when you go conquest you go conquest instead of pussying off about it and whining at every turn.

The characters do add a bit of flair to the generic outfits with their colour schemes though. That said yes, for the second half of the game everyone has their own unique outfit that they'll not only wear in the monastery but also wear if they're using certain "default" classes. Raphael for example will always wear his new outfit as long as he's either still using commoner or is a brawler or grappler, while Lorenz will do the same thing as a noble, cavalier or paladin.

Is Claude's ambition to make Almyra and Fodlan allies with each other?

Why lie?

>that Flame Emperor and Slitherers don't work together
They work together, they just isn't same thing

And meanwhile Claude destroys her fucking life without even caring or baring any personal animosity.

They should have explored that a bit more given Edelgard's pride, that she basically gets brushed to the side by Seiros Monastery's version of Animal House

Attached: Hilda_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 973K)

How it isn't
>Super naive mc who hates discrimination and blood pacts fights against evil adults and traditions
>Despite his naivity, everything works out

My little tactical nuke couldn't possible be this cute!

mobile.twitter.com/flamingopunch/status/1148758227171106816

Does anyone know whats up with the game randomly telling me "You can't shake the feeling of an ally falling in battle"? Like it seems like it happens randomly and sometimes I get an EXP reward for it?

>they have luna spells in this game
Holy shit

Gomenasai, my name is Byleth-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old Seirosian Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Hoshidan games. (Go, Shogi, Mahjong series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Hoshidan fluently, both Kanji and the Flame Tribe dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Hoshidan history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Hoshidan visa, I am moving to Shirasagi to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an artist working with Kagero or a Shogi game board creator!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hoshido, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Hoshidan as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Hoshido!

Attached: 1536588136576.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Bloodstains on map
If you have online on, then golden exp ones will be in places where some retards lost units

Look at the terrain

The four saints were also children of the goddess like seiros right? Would that mean that Seiros and Cichol are siblings and that Cethleann is Seiros' niece?

oh I'm retarded thanks

when you play online there are purple/yellow glows on certain tiles, purple means enemies died on that tile a lot and you can loot (often shitty) weapons from the tile, if theyre yellow that means another player had someone die there (even if they use divine pulse to reverse it) and you get exp from it

Not really. Edelgard and Arundel and many other imperials are working together but the Slitherers are more like Arundel's secret squad who are doing their own things to fulfill their Agartha goals.

When playing online, there's two types of bonus tiles that can appear, purple spirit orbs and yellow spirit orbs. Purple spirit orbs are the most common places on those maps where other players kill enemies. Standing there will net you a free item. Yellow spirit orbs occur in the most common places that playable characters get killed. Landing there nets some exp.

>Hubert literally said that he convinced Edelgard to work together with slitherers
>Some retarded edlgard fag on internet says that it's different in his personal headcanon

They aren't literally working together, Hubert is working with them so she doesn't have to.

>some retards
Given how many of them there are, you faggots must be really bad at the game.

How do I equip abilities? I got both broken dark abilities from the Dark Mage and Dark Bishop but Lorenz doesn't have enough room for the DB's ability

That's the most blatant generalisation I've read in ages.
Congratulations, with this much ignorance, you really belong here.

Wait so the four saints were related? Or is it more along the lines of they're all children of the goddess so they are "related". Otherwise wouldn't Seiros be related to Cichol and Cethleann.

Are Ingrid and Sylvain supposed to be trash units? Literally everyone for me on the Blue Lions are fucking monsters except them. Does Ingrid make a good pegasus knight?

Because Arundel is literally Thales ? If you read the dialogues correctly you should realize that the Flame Emperor is disgusted with what the slitherers are doing and is ready to butcher them when Thales isn't roaming around.

That's kind of hot

Careful, you'll trigger the tards who think 3H has good writing

Do I class Marianne as Holy Knight or keep her as bishop? Canto is op but psychic already has too big of a range

Ingrid is just your most typical pegasus knight so she has high speed, avoid, and res and everything else is shit.
My Sylvain has an actual magic and res stat so of course other ones are going to suffer.

Cute CUTE!

>play BE
>don't get why people complain about the dub
>start BL
>Dimitri sounds like he has a stick up his ass and as if they used the first take and called it a day
Why does it have to be the leader?? The other characters sound fine, and I could deal with one of them having this shit of a VO, but why the fucking leader?

At first I thought its on purpose because he's a King, but the other two leaders are also nobles and they sound fine, especially Edelgard, but thats mostly due to Mitsuru's VA. We really dodged a bullet here with the original VA being canned.

Attached: hand over.jpg (645x767, 85K)

>Sylvain
>trash
you must be doing something wrong, he's solid at least

This is actually the first time we get an actual active silent protagonist in FE. FE7 also had a silent hero, but he didn't even fight nor had any role in the story after the tutorial. He was mostly there to allow the characters to turn to the player to talk to them.

What's Death Knight doing with Flame Emperor? Was he recruited or "recruited"?

0/10 too transparent

>that the Flame Emperor is disgusted with what the slitherers are doing
Yeah, sure
>PLEASE I JUST SEND MY PERSONAL DEATH KNIGHT TO HELP PURGE YOUR VILLAGE, BUT IT WASN'T ME WHO ORDERED THIS SHIT, THEY DID IT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE
>I JUST ORDERED DEATH KNIGHT TO PROTECT SLITHERS WHILE THEY EXPERIMENT ON STUDENTS IN CATACOMBS, I'M SO DISGUSTED BY THEM PLEASE BELIEVE ME
>I JUST DIDN'T REVEALED AND AFTER HELPED KRONYA TO GATHER STUDENTS FROM MY OWN HOUSE, BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HEAR
Kys
You don't even fight with them in be route and she deals with them in epilogue magically, so you need to believe that your waifu is pure and blameless

Massive spoilers, but Seiros, Cichol, Macuil and Indech are siblings. Cethelann is Cichol's daughter. They're all manaketes, and either are or at one point were capable of transforming into dragons at will. They're aso all still alive at the start of the game, and Macuil and Indech are fought as bosses in paralogues to obtain their weapons. Seteth is actually Cichol and Flayn is actually Cethelann, though they haven't been able to transform for a few hundred years. Also Rhea isn't actually a reincarnation of Seiros, she's just fucking Seiros.

If you don't want major spoilers on their identities, yeah. They're all related directly.

Being a fucking asshole

ha

Attached: 3565175-2019072213221978.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

What did you guys do with Mercedes and Annette?

Ann has the higher magic stat of the two so she's obviously meant for the mage slot. Mercedes would make a good healer I suppose but when she assisted me on my BE route, she was a powerhouse of a mage, so I wanna do the same. But I'm worried of just putting her in a mediocre place.

Is dual mage/priest a good idea?

bro I have 4 mages on my current run. mages are the fucking bomb in this game.

He’s always scowling because of the gremlin in his head constantly chiding and stepping on him mentally.

>Blue Lions and BLACKED Eagles
>generic final boss music
>Golden Chads
>this fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fNPfh701oBI

Attached: Golden Deer.png (967x387, 359K)

Dual mage/priest is basically what gremory asks you to be, lysithea and mercedes are fucking powerhouses

Edelfags don't give a shit how good your argument is. They're thinking with their dicks. Imagine how hated she would be if she was a guy. I wouldn't be surprised if they made her waifu bait just for the reason.

Look at the Gremory class and you'll know you can do both at the same time, it never hurts to have two either
Bishop is the safe route, but holy knight is pretty good for her, and remember she gets her own personal prf with a sword and she could swing the levin sword well.

What spells they learn is just as important, if not even more important than their stats. Mercedes is one of only two characters in the entire game that learns Meteor which is a fucking AoE tactical nuke from across the map.

go for it user, mercedes has a personal ability where when you heal someone she heals for the same amount so just have her tag with someone who eats shit but doesnt die, or just use physic

Ah okay that makes sense was a bit confused about it. It's just a shame that rhea has no supports with her brother and niece, it would have been interesting

desu anyone comparing edelgard to danny hasn't played edelgard's route because rhea is so much more of a danny comparison it's not even funny. she even sets fire to king's landing.

Attached: 1558802079748.jpg (2000x1916, 1.63M)

And they're doing it right, because Edelgard is the most popular by far

Who should I use as a pegasus rider then? The black eagle has no natural ones, and my stats are way off to recruit Ingrid.

Thanks my dudes

i made Annette my dancer which gave her +20 sword avo so i made her a mortal savant. she still pretty much annihilates everything but now i can give her a levin sword and she tank a few enemies too

>. Imagine how hated she would be if she was a guy
Yea this, just like Char and Reinhardt who are the most hate- oh wait.......

>she's the most popular
For wide is the gate...

im almost done with black eagles but ive done fine without a flier honestly, if you really want one i would say bernie would make the best fit, dorothea is too good of a magic user, and petra imo is better suited to being on foot

What would be the chances of the DLC adding manaketes as a class to the game. They could do it the same way as the dancer class and make it a special event thing. One where you have Rhea either give her blood to one of the crestless students, teaches the students with a crest to do it or just has Flayn and Seteth relearn their transformations

Anyone with a brain could figure out the real identities of Rhea, Flayn and Seteth. They all share birthdays with the world's heroes.

I made Bernie a pegasus rider

You really need to stop identifying yourself with games this much.
Your obsession with this cannot be healthy.

Then I must consider this an act of treason.

Attached: 1db22e44058ce3a05d77dc71_fc0a6580_640.jpg (640x641, 115K)

>sided with edelgard
>all black eagles say crests and the church are bad, and edelgard is right
>reloaded and sided against her
>all black eagles say edelgard is bad, and church is right
Wtf which is it?

Wyvern riders are pretty much better in a lot more situations since canto lets you get out and they can already oneshot whatever the fuck they feel like.
Bernie is your best bet, but you only need a flier for a couple of the school maps and not on any of Edelgard's maps.

Nigger what? This is my first post in the thread. You're the ones that flip the fuck out when anyone implies your waifu is shit.

Mercedes doesn't learn Meteor, Dorothea and Hanneman do. IIRC Hilda and the teacher learn Bolting, though.

Sylvain is a beast for me 18 Strength and Speed and 17 Defense at level 12. Ingrid is fast but thats about it, make her a swordmaster, peg, or bench her.
The real dead weight is Ashe, IDK what the fuck to do with him.

Waifufags have a shit taste

The writing changes immensely based on what route you take.

But for what's it worth, the characters siding with Edelgard make sense if you read the supports. Most of her fellow house students have some sort of attachment to her. Like Bernie wanting to be like her.

whichever one professor says is the right choice, students believe blyat really knows best

Mommy. Milkies. Mommy Sothis I want milkies!

Attached: 1547501031623.png (1200x1200, 1.26M)

TREASON? Have you lost your mind Rhea?

Attached: cath.png (280x467, 300K)

This game IS for waifufags, ISIS hate homo and fujos

It just shows how pointless everyone's argument about which route is morally the best is, every leader you side with will end up facing others leaders who went batshit insane, you're just here to make sure they don't go full retard (except for Claude I guess)

Literally what purpose does Ignatz have outside of being a Rally bot? But even then he needs S in authority for his final Rally. I find him endearing, but he has no presence on the battlefield.

You heard me.

>implying people pick BE to waifu Edelgard
>implying people don't pick BL or GD to waifu Mercedes, Marrianne and Leonie
Selective bias is the worst kind of bias

Char could form argument and was charismatic and smart
Edel isn't

>Golden Deer get dubstep tech cult and this

Attached: 1563200790215.gif (561x620, 390K)

Blyat is like Jesus to them so whatever he does they'll rationalize as being the justified option, only actual based characters like Hubert or Dedue won't change their minds.

>GRAVITY AND SOULS AMURO

>Edel isn't
Most people would disagree.
Once a minority always a minority.

>tfw brainlet
I thought Rhea's birthday was suspicious at least
It's treason then

Literally every route has the other houses look like retards when you don't join them.
It's the same reason why Blue Lion fags can't comprehend her motivations, because they gave her no good ones in his route.

A cute character design is not charisma. If she was some ugly old man she would be hated.

>Char could form argument
I came here to laugh at you

>the characters siding with Edelgard make sense
Lionette goes from "You killed Jeralt to" Church killed Jeralt"
So kys, it's obvious that church route was intended to be main be story, while Edelgard 6 post timeskip maps and rushed epilogue just after thought

It seems you just didn't play the game you absolute retard.

>Death Knight was lent to Arundel and he used him to carry out slitherers' plan. Hell the Death Knight doesn't even listen to what Edelgard says during the village raid.
>Edelgard didn't know that Thomas and Monica were actually Thales' buddies, in fact Thales states that he sent Kronya to spy on Edelgard. The moment she discovers their identities she literally goes out on her way to murder them.
>Flame Emperor is only involved in the early events of the game, from the village stuff it's only the slitherers' doing. Edelgard gets very upset when Byleth guesses that Flame Emp' and Slitherers are working together.

Where is the ancient evil dragon route?

IS don't want players to feel like the bad guys so they warp everyone's personalities depending on who you choose, anyone that isn't on your side becomes evil and/or retarded.

>If she was some ugly old man she would be hated.
You parrot this despite it being bullshit. Why bother?
You're not gonna change her popularity and you're not gonna get anyone to agree with you either by spouting nonsense.

First you say "if she was a guy", but people prove you wrong, and then you change it to "if she was an OLD man"... What's next "if she was a frogfaced midget" or "if she was a dried up mummy"?
How far will you actually go with your delusion?

>IN FUCKING BE ROUTE EDEL HAVE DOUBTS ABOUTH SENDING DEATH KNIGHT TO SLAUGHER VILLAGE AND KILL YOU, SO HUBERT INSISTS
>NO MY WAIFU SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
Holy shit, holy fucking shit

>So kys
Are you underage?
>it's obvious that church route was intended to be main be story
>to be main be story
Wew lad, calm down.
Also, no the church is not the main story.
Play the routes instead of just repeating what you heard from other anons.

pretty hilarious that the only argument you can come up with against her is that she's cute.

Edelgard's route

See webm, spoiler of course

Attached: 1564162702910.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

>Lionette
Who the fuck is Lionette?
Lmao faggots so mad they can't even type right anymore.

Church route
>First you fight evil empire that uses dark magic to exoeremnt on people and wants to conquer continent
>After that you fight ancient evil dragon
Literally the most fire emblem route you can even think about

Cope, too bad what actually happens in the game doesn't fit your shitty headcanon.

Both BE and Church are canon, 2 sides of different coin, BL and GD are just a what if scenario, to be blunt feels like filler route t b h

I think he means Leonie but that doesnt even make sense because she's not a BE student with the supports user was talking about.

That whole post didnt make any sense so it could be anything really

>Got BTFO with facts from game
>PLEASE STOP MY WAIFU IS PURE AND NEVER WORKED WITH THIS GUYS1222 COPE

You're really embarassing. Why do you type like that? Do your parents know that you act like a toddler on the internet?

>Edelcuck anons spams his shit in yet another thread
When will he ever stop seething about her popularity?

Attached: Edelgard.jpg (850x1119, 169K)

>18 maps
>half of shit is rushed in epilogue, like dealing with evil guys who could launch icbm
>Edelgard is canon route
Felt like filler to be honest, isis didn't even bothered to make cg cinematic so stills everywhere
Also worst reunion

top tier for attention to hoshidan geography

so, what order should i play the routes in, i cant decide

Stop writing in caps you underage mongoloid

He's obviously either
>a) a waifufag who's mad that his waifu isn't the most popular girl
>b) a hero/moralfag who's mad that his guy is not the most popular character
>c) a literal faggot, mad that his buttboy isn't most popular
Let him cry all he wants for all I care. It's his blood pressure, not ours.
Faggot will probably go bald from all the stress he puts himself in.

It's whichever one you pick. Whoever you pick become the good guys and whoever you don't become baddies

How many other SRPGs can you Kamehameha your opponent while dressed as Itachi Uchiha???

Attached: 1548407653905.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Both BE and Church are canon
There's no canon route.
How many times do people have to say this.
BE is a bonus route that bases itself off the church route.

Most of the MCs were great. Ike, Hector, and Chrom were pretty based.

>PLEASE STOP BTFO ME WITH IN GAME FACTS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
No

Throw a d3 online

>cg cinematics
Eh edelgard appeared on most of the other route's CG, and BE ending CG is the longest scene in the game

Also we know there's a high demand for Edelgard because she's the most popular, expect DLC to explore more of her story

You're absolutely pathetic mate.

Embarrassing

who is actually good as a mortal savant? i wanna use this class but it doesnt seem great

>Both BE and Church are canon
No they're not.
>2 sides of different coin
That's not even remotely true. The fuck is up with people spouting blatant nonsense?

My Dorothea and Hubert are pure black magic users. Should I learn Swords with one of them so I can promote that class to Mortal Savant master class, or is it better for them to be Warlocks?
Call it autism, but I don't want to have 2 or more chars with the same class.

Edelgard fags need to justify existence of their filler route

Where do you think you are?
Yea Forums is full of people who are unfit to have proper conversations, or survive on other forums without being banned within a day.

mortal savant is just a swordmaster with magic
anyone using swords should be a mortal savant

Let me just post this pasta, don't be too mad, it's not bad for your health

>Edelgard's main theme is the game's main theme
>The only route that can unlock the 4th route (Rhea's story)
>The only route where you can fight the "True Boss"
>The only route where Byleth can be saved and regained his/her heartbeat and humanity back
>The only route where you got exclusive ending portrait
>The only route where you can destroys the ancient crests that had ruled the world since time immemorial
>The only route that removes Seiroh/Nemesis permanent threat to human race
>The only route where you became the humanity savior that ushers a new era that solely belongs to human race
>The only route where the lord love you regardless of Byleth gender

Attached: Hair and eye colors difference, Top other routes, Bottom BE.jpg (1920x2432, 943K)

Basically this The writing is garbage. Once we move past the honeymoon phase and more people start finishing other routes I expect the story to get shitted on.

How do I recruit characters?
I've raised to C Hilda and Lysithea but they still refuse despite gifts and tea.
I'm rather low level/chapter 4.

It's really not that great. At best, it's an easier to access idort class than Dark Knight/Holy Knight. Basically, imagine Enlightened one but with Black Tomefaire instead of terrain resistance.

Then don’t fucking comment

It's a sidegrade to Swordmaster, not an upgrade. It trades Strength and Speed for 1 movement and magic. If your unit isn't going to be using Magic you might just want to stick a March ring on them instead.

>only route where immortal illuminati being are wiped out and Byleth regains his humanity
>filler route

Thats wrong though, you unlock her route in church route
Not the other way around
No need to read further

>Another Marth

I knew my nigga Byleth was going to be a special case when I saw that first cutscene of him looking up after reading a book. You look at that face and tell me that isn't some S-rank autism powering that machine.

Attached: 1578965456786.jpg (694x618, 29K)

>mfw just got to chapter 4 battle
This death knight is gonna fuck me over isn’t he

Attached: BFCE7C53-597F-44E4-B827-78970F4D2F8B.png (500x453, 358K)

>u mad
Not an argument.

Listen if you would've actually bothered playing the game instead of posting pasta around then you'd know that all the routes are designed to be the "canon" one, because whatever you side with, is the main one.

Edelgard's route is the 4th route you idiot. Church is the default route of the BE path.
Jesus christ, if you don't even know that I seriously doubt you even played her route.

We've argued her actions to death, but you people are never going to see reason exactly because she's cute.

Enlightened one is a boring ass class anyways in terms of weapon specialization and design wise.

are all the top tier classes big upgrades? I dont want every fucking unit I have on a horse its not aesthetic at all, the classes in this game are ass

Isn’t recruiting more about getting your MCs skill up? I don’t think support level matters

You wipe them out in all routes though
It's just Edelgard the only route where you don't even fight them, it happens in epilogue because isis didn't even bothered with filler route

He just stands there, menacingly.

>>The only route that can unlock the 4th route (Rhea's story)
Stopped reading there. What a fucking retard.

Actually I lied, I read further and it only gets worse.

Ignore him.
I play in permadeath mode and easily managed to survive by not getting close. Focus on the leader of the congregation.

>e-everyone I don't like is one person!
Typical.

He gets much better after the timeskip.

Yep, notice tthe only one that hate Edelgard are fujoshi? they're mad because their husbando is irrelvant

who can blame them? they expect to get pandered, but ISIS give them a middle fingger instead

No. I killed him every time he showed up.

He stands still unless you attack him.

I think it does, I've read it halves the requirements by half.

I'm talking about Rhea/Seiros and her cultists, not jobber king Thales.

let him face the wrath of Lysithea.

Attached: 1534485053072.jpg (870x1402, 253K)

>The only route where you can play Rhea's route a.k.a canon route
Happy now?

Edelgard and Rhea fags should be friend, because they're both cute girls, the rest of the lords are irrelevant to the story

>We've argued her actions to death
No. Some fags like you have seethed over her actions to death.
Yet you still fail to see that people just dont give a fuck about your irrational anger. Not because she's cute, but because her route is interesting and unconventional.

I love BE but this is just plain fanboyism and the consensus is pure bullshit.

They can't be, because their in game waifus hate each other so they need to hate each other too.

>a.k.a canon route
>Happy now?
No, because there is no canon route you mongo.

>should be friend
Also, please learn to write properly.

how did Lysithea get into this game so obviously broken like this, its hilarious

Were dealt with in every single route

"Master Paladin" is literally Holy Knight

80% of the characters are super broken

Keep playing, tbere is an in-story explanation for it.

She has anti cavalry bonus, as a mages go she isn't even broken compared to others

This is like the anti cuck-kun.

Just as delusional, only on the other side of the matter. But definitely on the same side of the autistic spectrum lmao

Attached: nonsense.jpg (400x276, 20K)

they pussy out but they're still alive and nobody will be able to kill them

magic is fucking valuable and so is movement
if you couldnt just pick up an armorslayer at the armory or the game didnt shower you in advanced weapons mortal savants and dark knights would be kings

if it means anything, you can get a thief to swipe the dark seal he has in that battle, as long as they can either survive or you end the battle quickly you can get away with it

You do realize the church being evil in part 1 is a red herring and there is literally a conspiracy that threatens all of Fódlan.

Why would you kill them?

You can tell they're all so butthurt because they have this argument literally every thread and it's obviously the same two people most of the time.

The Duality of Man.

Mortal Savant is only as good as the unit in the class. If they have a shit spell list or aren't good at magic, it's not worth being in over Swordmaster.

>my students are all B and B+ in their skills now
>my Byleth is C and C+
I have fucked my Byleth. I didn't use faculty training for ages, I thought I could just level by using the weapon, but that is useless and slow as shit.

once you get 5+ slots to use every day you get plenty to use a few faculty trainings

dont worry about it, blyeth doesn't need much training

Yeah, fucking Felix man.
>budding talent in Reason magic gives him crit when using spells
>he only learns Thunder and Thoron

Ingrid was strong as fuck for the first few chapters, but now she hits like a wet noodle. Everything else about her is amazing, dodges well, mages literally can't hurt her, hits twice often,etc.

What class gives jobs higher strength growth?

>I didn't use faculty training for ages
I'm at the point where you have to catch fish (October) and Byleth is raised efficiently. I mean, I only care about swords on him, so...
I didn't use faculty training much, maybe 3 times so far. I rather spend my time eating with class members, as it raiss both their ''happiness'' and my professor level.

So, beginning od October, prof level is C+ (I need 400 or 500 EXP to level up it). Is this good so far, or am I falling behind?

I need a drawfagso badly now. She being all cute sitting on her horse and suddenly hyper beams

>siding with this ugly monster
For what purpose?

Attached: 1563945975636.png (512x512, 203K)

That's only a problem if you want to use an advanced or master class on him, but he does get a unique promotion through after chapter 8 or something.

Is Marianne actually any good? she seems like the worst out of each houses healers

Yeah, I made Felix a Dark Mage thinking he would learn good magic for Mortal Savant, but now he sucks.
Next time I do Blue Lions on the Lunatic mode when it comes, I'm going to make Annette a Dancer with Levin Sword. She'll be great.

Most of the Master Classes seem shit.

Eh feel free to pointed out what was worng with that post, i'm bored anyway, but can we please have civil discussion about this

This'll be a long post, bear with me
>Edelgard's main theme is the game's main theme
Fact
False, it should be the only route where you can play Church route
>The only route where you can fight the "True Boss"
Debatable
>The only route where Byleth can be saved and regained his/her heartbeat and humanity back
Fact, in BE byleth's eyes and hair turned back to normal
>The only route where you got exclusive ending portrait
Fact
>The only route where you can destroys the ancient crests that had ruled the world since time immemorial
Fact
>The only route that removes Seiroh/Nemesis permanent threat to human race
Debatable, but Crest are destroyed only in BE route
>The only route where you became the humanity savior that ushers a new era that solely belongs to human race
Non arguable
>The only route where the lord love you regardless of Byleth gender
False, because Rhea also loves you regardless of the gender

Fuck healing, get her fancy crest sword and get her some damaging spells and just let her fight

I think she would make a really good Holy Knight, but I'm not on GD route. I did recruit her but didn't plan on it. Not using her, going to level her support with Hanneman for the hell of it.

Did anybody use Cyril at all? Wondering how he stacks up vs based Donnel and Mozu

who Should my main healer be then, Flayn? or recruit someone for the job

She's serviceable, but nothing extraordinary. I think she will become better once she gets her personal sword Blutgang.

Lin was my main healer actually.
Dude was pumping out huge heals at ridiculous ranges

His base growths are so garbage even with aptitude you shouldn't bother, just use one of the actually good characters instead.

>give character increased growth
>balance it based on that so it's useless
why?

Hilariously he has a decent white magic spell list, so making him a Mortal Savant who can also heal isn't a horrible idea, but then you have to have an A rank, a B+ rank and a B rank which is kind of asking a lot.

She only turns into that if you aren't her sensei. You don't want her to turn into that, do you anonymous?

Probably to bait you into using him since he comes so late and there's nothing inherently interesting about him.

I'm in the Golden Deer route and I've been trying to recruit. I got Caspar (Black Eagles) to B except it's saying that 'it'll take some time before you can deepen this bond'. So far my stats are not high enough so I've been going for support to lessen the requirements that way. Am I too late or I can't recruit from Black Eagles? I'm at the ballroom dance chapter.

Attached: 1561052602660.jpg (331x331, 63K)

Golden Route better have him join you, and you find out he's an absolute battlefield chad and wrecks ass, also he needs to be able to A support Rhea and/or Edelgard

You can recruit members up until the final chapter before the timeskip. But doing so might make you miss out on some Paralogues. Honestly, I'd say recruiting members will be much more interesting once you go NG+.

So if I've got this right:
Edelgard = Yea Forums and Reddit
Dimitri = Twitter
Claude = Nobody

2/22 is when it's too late and they're pretty strong when they join you.
You should probably have the stat with a B support, even if they're at 10 it'd be good enough, but brawl at this point could probably by D and he'd join, but D+ is what will guarantee him.
The most important thing is your proficiency in what they want

False, she only turns into that in BL route

>can freely decide between attacking physical or casting is balanced right?

This is not a thing, magic still functions the same as weapons, it just doesnt take inventory space anymore

>Fact, in BE byleth's eyes and hair turned back to normal
Sothis in the other routes' S ranking says that the stone in Byleth's chest is just a decoration by then. He doesn't become human physically, but his stunted emotions are solved in all routes.

>Non arguable
In all routes Rhea isn't controlling the continent anymore. It's either unified again or Byleth takes over as the church's leader.

And are you her sensei in Blue Lions route?

It seems like Yea Forums is pretty decently split between Dimitri and Edelgard. Reddit is fully Edelgard though. I've seen some people here who like Claude as a character a lot, but it's almost universally agreed that his route was handled badly.

It is, especially if you got to A support with them since you can rebuy support levels with Renown. With A support they join instantly no matter what your stats are, but you can't get A supports normally before the timeskip.

Because some retard is bound to see "increased growths" and then waste a deployment slot on him for that reason.

>That defense

Wow what the fuck, mine is a squish bag

Explain this shit right now, how

Amiibo shit

Just finished GD route, that shit is pure canon, everything tied into a neat bow.

Also weird choice to add dubstep in the ost

Do I make Lysithia a dark knight or Gremory?

Shut the fuck up Hubert.

It has nothing to do with amiibo. It's NG+ post timeskip.

Gremory, She excels at dark and white magic

only make your male mages into dark/holy knights unless you want to meme it up, gremory is better due to double spells.

>tied into a neat bow
Heh

What route are you on? If you're Black Eagles you can't recruit Hilda until about Chapter 12.

Petra/Bernie make decent fliers. Stats also aren't completely necessary for recruiting Ingrid, should you really need a good flier--you can spam favorite gifts/flowers without expending any activity points and follow the Serene's Forest teatime guide to get the most out of those. Once you reach a B-rank support, they have a very high chance of asking to join your class during the week, which is how I've been doing the bulk of my recruiting during my second playthrough.

>ashe's paralogue literally gives you fucking boots
Where are the other boots anons?

Basically it's like this

No support = B rank skill and ~20 stat (varies by stat but usually around there, Strength and speed are definitely higher)
C support = C rank skill and ~15 stat
B support = D rank skill and ~12 stat
A support or Sylvain with Female Byleth = oh my god I love you let me join your class

I guarantee this person doesn't know what this song is from

I managed to recruit Caspar now. My brawling was at D+, Str at 18, and his B support was glowing but I've yet to actually initiate his B convo as the game was telling me that more time needed to pass - so he was still technically stuck at C.

Best Flier in the game is Catherine. Holy fuck nothing hit her.

Oh so he was stuck at C
D+ or C in the skill will always get the character you want at that point.
I thought he was stuck at B, in which he'd be way easier.

Nigga literally everyone knows it's from south park.

She's still pretty cute even like that.

I doubt he was even born when that episode was aired.

So should I always max out a class before moving on to the next one?

Unless the skill is really worth it. But naw

start with the T2 classes, the T1 and commoner/noble aren't that worth it.

was the default name already in the naming section, cause i named my boy blyat and got a little spooked when i saw how close to his real name that was

A-anyone?

Byleth is the default name

Is there a list of all the paralogues and who I need to recruit to obtain them?

It could go either way, it's a schrodinger development, your choice influences the view the students end up holding

You should make Dorothea into a Gremory if you don't have one already.

I personally made Dorothea a dancer. The issue I have with mortal savants are that gremoires are better for magic users. Mortal Savants are better for swordmasters who can learn black magic.

>This is not a thing
Are you retarded?
You can literally decide whether you wanna use magic or physical, when you have a melee weapon equipped

>you can just move flying units, dismount and wait to offset the bow weakness
>mount up next round at no cost

who the fuck thought this was a good idea

>Reddit is fully Edelgard though.
You have to go back

>theme
d

>we will never get edelgard orn
why live?

>Edelgard gets very upset when Byleth guesses that Flame Emp' and Slitherers are working together.

Actually she gets upset because the subversive faction she leads isn't responsible for the Remire business but the faction she is (begrudgingly) working with is. She explicitly goes out of her way to say "you can't assume that, they could be seperate factions with different M.O.s"

Even Kaga knew how to balance dismounting better.

Where the fuck is the death knight when you play the black eagles route?

This kills the Blue Cuck.

Attached: edelgard.png (1111x550, 510K)

I managed to steal a dark seal off the death knight (probably could have killed him but chickened out)

Should I immediately reclass Hubert to dark mage or are there any benefits to keeping him a mage for now?

I expected him to have a twist, like he was the flame emperor

Fuck auto posting.

Anyway
None of these things that are "fact" matter when it comes to the question whether something is "canon" or not.
Byleth staying the way he is, and crests still being a thing can just as much be canon.
"That one" outcome that some anons agree with being the "best" outcome doesn't have to be the main outcome.

Especially in a game that specifically sets up its route so none is specifically canon.

She's the most offensive of the healers with a high speed and good Black magic options. Her personal sword, Buttgang, deals a ton of magic damage. She throws out big Physics and silence can be useful.
She's also the cutest healer.

You can make Hubert into a dark sorcerer and Dorothea into a gremory and it lets them excel at what they both are good at.
You did get a dark seal right user?

>Kotaku
>Patricia the Gorilla

It's like you're trying to bait all of Yea Forums

This game is fucked on all ends regarding balance.

Hm. What bothers me the most is that the majority of Master classes requires of you to ride a horsie or dragon, and I don't like that. I want to be on foot. But then, again, maybe Master classes are not necessary for late game.
I think I will go with Gremory then. Thx anons!

Patricia "everything is rape" Hernandez might be cancer but the article isn't exactly news.
It is known.

I only wish some Edelgard fanboys wouldn't sperg out completely with their autism like the one thinking its the canon route, when the game has no such thing.

>None of these things that are "fact"
Please point out which one?? i'm not saying canon or what not, i'm just saying it's a fact

I'm asking if it was pre entered into the naming menu, like you had to delete byleth to enter your own.

>You did get a dark seal right user?
Nope. I was severely underleveled for that map and I didn't want to take any risks.

I mean doesnt she drink some supercharger suicide juice for that to happen? It aligns with her creed of why draw your sword if you were going to surrender in the first place

You'll fight the death knight post time skip anyways so it'll be fine.
I never knew the class existed until an user made a screen shot of Hubert being able to do it.

>Edelgard is the most popular
Yeah, but we already know this

>bbs.ruliweb.com/news/527/read/125430
>It seems there is an overwhelming support from the male user base for the Black Eagle House led by Edelgard. What kinds of story do you want to appeal in Blue lion and Golden Deer House?
>Kusakihara: Each house has a different theme, so you can enjoy it in a different atmosphere. Edelgad pursues her ideals and ambitions, and Dimitri tells the story of a royal who finds light in the darkness, and Claude reveals the story that is most accessible to the mystery of the world. So I would recommend either side without missing out. (laughs)

Attached: 1564149255288.jpg (1000x561, 186K)

>Honestly, I'd say recruiting members will be much more interesting once you go NG+.
This.
Best way to handle with and without spoiling yourself on how other characters are handled or go personality wise:
>First route: recruit nobody
>Second route: recruit only from the first house
>Third route: recruit from both
>Fourth route: free for all

You can just use a thief and steal that shit.

yup

I'm fairly certain every mounted unit can be unmounted, you might have to do it at the beginning of every match though and I'm not sure if there's any benefits to it other than losing their vurnabilities.

yes, it is pre-entered & you have to delete it first

I'm really not sure what you mean by that, like just switching between them? Okay? The games have had melee + magic classes for a while now? How is that an issue

Reading comprehension: 0

>(laughs)

If you don't understant what he's talking about then please refrain from entering the discussion about game balance.

So what is it though, an event?I have literally every FE amiibo, they just unlock battle music, that's pretty much it

Some classes lose or gain stats from dismounting, Paladins for example gain like 4 speed at the cost of like 2 strenght.
Fliers are busted, they only lose stats when dismounting and their vulnerability can be easily ignored by an item or by their mastery.

I wonder if the game has been finantially succesful by Switch's standards.

>Kotaku
It's actually from Polygon

So marriage is an A support? Will your S support overtake that? How does this work?

Retard.

Quit being a fucking safespacing idiot, i just mean that he's wording his complaint like a retard, there's never been anything broken about being able to switcu between magic and physical

You get to A support and before ending the game you are giving an option to advance to S rank.

And can you control who marries who when it comes to your allies?

Meant for

First come first serve, but your S rank has a veto.

>I'm really not sure what you mean by that
Sheesh I wish newfags would at least try.

>old style
>most magic users can only use one school of spells(unless promoted)
>can't equip most weapons
>F3H
>mages learn everything
>can equip melee weapons as well
>no need to spend an action to unequip weapon to attack with magic

I'm at chapter 8, is there a particular reason why training weapons do more damage than steel? lol

>fucking safespacing idiot
>like a retard
>switcu
Stop being butthurt because you don't understand what smarter people are talking about.
>>>/reddit/

So it just sounds like you're mad about hybridization which is a retarded thing to complain about

I understood perfectly what he meant user.

Okay, i'm being baited, haha, you got me, piss off

>Put a lance on a mage
>They may as well bot use it because of their Def and Str stat

Other than being able to use both black and white before the master class which i agree is BS, having the mage equip weapons is silly to complain about. Also since the classes that give bonuses to using weapons typically cant use magic.

>which is a retarded thing to complain about
The whole point was to talk about things that this game makes even easier and more broken.
If you don't even understand what people are talking about then for the love of god, stop trigger-replying.

I do have a thief, but I didn't know it is possible to get it later. On my first encounter I didn't touch him (because he was stronger), and on 2nd encounter he ''ran away'' (I didn't know you need to leave at least 1 enemy alive, and I didn't want to restart a map just for that).
I just googled and saw some spoilers; apparently he appears at chapter 8, so I guess that's that.

Is it reaching A rank and doing the cutscene or is reaching the A rank enough without the cutscene?

Probably have to do with low weight allowing mutiple attacks.

I can't tell for cetain but I'm pretty sure you need to see the cutscene for it to count.

I want to drag Edelgard down into sexual degeneracy with me!

Attached: 1564771326562m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

He looks infinitely better with the dark hair. The light hair looks awful.

What are you leveling on your Byleths?
>be blue bros
>focus on faith
>poach lysethia from hufflepuff
>with faith byleth, lysethia, anette and mercedes have 2/2 faith and reason users
>suddenly flayn joins
Trying to decide now on wether to bench our new arrival, make her into a pegasus rider or have byleth do something else entirely. Suggestions?

>Also since the classes that give bonuses to using weapons typically cant use magic.
Its not about this though, but the other way around.
Also, its less of a "complaint" and more of (yet another) point in case of F3H being terribly balanced in terms of difficulty.
Mages being able to attack melee in the same turn they could also throw magic is just another mark on that wall.

I don't oppose the change fundamentally, its just poorly implemented.
Also, I'm not the user who originally listed it, but it should be obvious why he did.

Okay gamer

Not an argument

oh fuck what a semen demon she becomes

Post Holy Wife Knights.

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Nigga read the post again, I didnt say they aren't facts you vitamin D deficient clown

You get three adjucents but I rarely see them do shit even though they’re at a rankings. I often times forget to properly distribute them after they keep resetting every fucking map because of how insignificant they are. I miss fate’s pair up.

>stop trigger-replying

You first

Swords/Brawling/Authority

Did brawling to get Caspar,n ow just swords though. Boring, but practical.

Yeah we get it, you just wanna play with your virtual action figures.
Most of us prefer a strategy game though.

She get's rescue relatively early but her speed and durability will be dumpster tier forever, make of that what you will.

I honestly cant think of another good holy knight.

Why do you even bother explaining it?
90% of the
>lol not true
posts are just by people who have zero idea what they're talking about and don't even understand these games past the most superficial levels.
Unfortunately these threads are full of idiots like that and they never shut up

Attached: beinanutshell.png (945x529, 551K)

What of these will actually be fixed in Lunatic realistically?

I have the suspiction that Lunatic will just be more dmg from the enemies and thats it.

very funny meme but they literally elaborate on it more than enough

>edelgard will have children with hanneman but not with you
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

elaborate on that

Most enemies will probably get breakers, along with bows getting close counter by default.
Honestly they probably will give forged weapons and combat arts to most enemies to prevent juggernauting.

So what I’m getting from this is that Golden Deet is the actual best path.

I think they'll get rid of aux maps too, so youll only have quests and paralogues.

Robin had their own personality - Modest but snarky characters who liked to keep things in order and make sure everyone is alright for the next big fights. They would do a lot of jabs to other characters whenever they were getting picked on.

i didn't play Fates but from what i understand Corrin is a complete retard that constantly does bad choices and gets manipulated by everyone around them.

>along with bows getting close counter by default.
Oh please no.
I'd rather have them remove cc from the player's repertoire.

Its funny how cuck-kun's whole argument is
>If Edelgard was
>If Edelgard wasn't
Bitchboi can't handle reality.

Why? I don’t even use it because canto exists

Sounds like she's born for the role as an adjutant pocket healer for one of my bois

I don't see how giving, let's say Tormod, a Lance would make him better desu.

Stacking debuffs and warp tiles of course.

Honestly I'm baffled enemy archer's don't have it by default, it greatly reduces their threat.

cringe

I'd just one shot them anyway.

Attached: The Crusher.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

It wouldn’t, you can already give him a dagger and it’s fucking useless.

I kept her stuck to my War Master Doodoo as a pocket healer and it allowed him to solo entire sections of maps.

So I really fail to see the issue.
Sure giving Lysinthea Thunderbrand would be funny but it just wouldn't accomplish much.

I gave the Crusher to Annette and forgot to use it for my entire playthrough because she was to busy fucking everyone up with Excalibur.

It is mostly useless since mages are super overpowered in this game.
All easy fire emblem games have overpowered mages, it's just a fact.

They should have given her a Prf super staff like Flayn and Lorenz(Lysithea) get instead of an axe.

Flayn's staff isn't a prf.

>House vs House sword tournament
>Enter Catherine in

lol sorry kids

Attached: 1503378494607.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

>Blyad can't enter tournaments
>But fucking teachers and knights of Seiros can
It's dumb.

You can recruit her pre-timeskip?

Yes.

If it is too easy then gimp yourself.
Do a Noble/Commoner playthrough pussy.

Lv.15 is her requirement i think

Can you change from easy to classic in mid game?
I want to kill someone from my class

Cringe cringe cringe
I want to rape her