Ya worked out some knots I've had for 18 years

Ya worked out some knots I've had for 18 years.

Attached: knots.png (1254x796, 1.17M)

Do you believe in love, Yea Forums?

Oi.

Looks like Yea Forums doesn't believe in love

Mixed. Men can love females but females can not love.

This bonus story was better than the main game.

Attached: 1560496440515.jpg (432x442, 58K)

name a better love story

Kaoru > Makoto

wrong

This is why you don't make women a priority in your life.

I wish we could have done the coliseum as majima. Even with just 150 stats he was still doing decent enough damage to keep up with the stronger enemies.

i-is this true?

Yes.

do you like taking the know

Doesn't matter considering they both end up with other men.

Fuck Yakuza 3. Kiryu deserved his waifu after his hard laifu.

why? :(

Because females lack any human qualities or "soul".

デブゴンが如く

look at old couples*when the wife dies, the husband slowly rot away until death
when it's the opposite, the widow gets a surge of energy and will start travelling and go to parties

Are Majima and Kiryu genetic dead ends? They'll never have their own kids, won't they?

Because that user is a cumhead and hasn't spoken to a woman that hasn't immediately thrown up immediately after being within 5 feet of him.

Because women can only love what she can get from someone, like money, attention, fame, but they are incapable of anything deeper. They are purely materialistic and self-absorbed.

Most women are all about helping themselves and/or their kids.

Men are but a tool.

It's a cultural thing, I feel. Women are generally conditioned to have a romanticized view of love and companionship as a form of romantic adventure. Men are more simple in how they view things. I guess you could say women have an "idea" of love that they hold above their reality as a form of escapism, whereas men don't hold affection at as high a pedestal.

Of course this was much more true in the past than it is present, but still a neat concept to explore. And one that plenty of literature has, Madam Bovary coming to mind.

Pardon the long, not based response. I just like books and society and shit user.

Yea Forums - Incels giving advice on women

Attached: 1523324527153.png (396x335, 146K)

if you get mauled by a tiger, you're going to have valuable things to say about it

You really think some awkward dumbass Yea Forumstard knows anything about love or women?

Not really, because you were stupid enough to get mauled by a tiger.
Dumbass.

Writers clearly want to be writing soap operas instead of gangster/mafia type stories, all the relevant Yakuza characters hardly act like mobsters or do mobster-like things at all outside of maybe when they're first introduced and that's it

False

It really wasn't. Just more weird recycling of Kiryu's story except handled worse and passing it off as something new with Majima.

I see you've been burned

>whereas men don't hold affection at as high a pedestal.
what the fuck kinda incel shit is this? have sex

>click on a Yakuza thread
>nothing but incel off-topic discussion
Fucking hell mates

>game expects me to care about Majima's relationship with Makoto when I already know that he was formerly married and got a 17 year old pop idol pregnant
They should've stopped with Majima's backstory at 4, it's obvious that they didn't actually have any good ideas for what to do with him and just kept piling shit on because he's a popular character.

Majima's popularity has ruined his character.