ITT: Games that would be considered “forced diversity” by Gamers if they came out today

ITT: Games that would be considered “forced diversity” by Gamers if they came out today.

Attached: 975499A4-079B-4053-AEC9-3B5856F2A4A3.jpg (680x867, 116K)

I'm glad I wasn't obsessed with gaming forums back then and didn't read the retarded outrage over CJ being black

FF7

Attached: smbox_english.jpg (547x400, 115K)

White Power types would absolutely rejoice seeing minorities being portrayed as gang members

but not thrilled to play as one.

I think they would be mad the moment it was announced

Yeah you can take your ass back to whatever gay website you came from, not only is it literally grand theft auto, but San Andreas literally takes place in a 90s hood themed around inner city gangs and rap culture. You’re conflating this with stuff like shoving black people in medieval Europe. Normally I don’t take hair like this but this is simply egregious and low effort.

Attached: B0F8DA68-F989-463E-90AC-A378B96F2D57.jpg (570x849, 75K)

This faggot tried the same shit with HL2.

this

>niggers stealing and backstabbing
It was a documentary.

I was pissed about San Andreas for getting all ghetto back when it was announced but the game won me over

it wouldn't be considered forced diversity because the game is set in Compton

SJW might be screeching because it reinforces negative ethnic stereotypes and still makes fun of entire 90's west coast gang nigger culture.

Considering that Gamers complain about the existence of women, minorities, and lgbt in CyberPUNK 2077, you lot will still complain and use gamer words to project your self-hatred onto others. :)

Doubt it SA is still one of the highly praised GTA

Got bored with Reddit?

>white GTA protagonist
it’s just a game, not all white men are thieves and murderers and cannibals!!!!!
>black GTA protagonist
ha! typical non-whites..........!

>the reddit bogeyman
truly a reddit behavior

>implying Yea Forums hasn't been raided by reddit
ok gamer

>has a radio commercial that makes fun of trannies
nah it's alright in my book

Attached: 1523889337114.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

it has, but referring to things or posts you don’t like as reddit is what redditors typically do. :)

Why you fucking trannys ruin everything? YOU ARE A FUCKING DUDE, END YOURSELF. For real, you are ugly, a bad smelling slob, bald and no, you are no fucking special snowflake for trying to "defend" shit you know nothing about. NECK YOURSELF.

>if I don’t like your post, you’re my transgender bogeyman!!!!
Insecure and typically reddit behavior, dude. please take your pills. :)

I remember the watch dogs 2 reveal having this shit going for it play by play
genuine paranoid schizo

Again, that’s fucking cyberpunk, not literal grand theft game based around hood culture. You’re still bringing up irrelevant shit. You’re not even being subtle about your redditness at this point.

>gamer words
time to go back sweaty

Sure

Attached: 1449171144726.jpg (500x1667, 214K)

It's a game about the fucking hood, retard

>reddit reddit reddit, everything that scares me is reddit!!!!!
I brought up CyberPUNK because Gamers complain about aspects that the genre was always known to have, but all they care about is “cool cyber man with blue punk colors wowww!!!!”.
please seek professional help, Gamer.

yeah, BUT COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN ABOUT WHITE HOODRATS?!!!!
fucking sjwstar ruining my videogames and hating me for my skin color..........

no u

Attached: shutterstock_285643559.png (765x571, 490K)

I don't wanna play as eminem, fuck off