Why does no one ever understand this part?

why does no one ever understand this part?
are let's players legitimately retarded?

Attached: The_Interrogation_03.jpg (640x359, 23K)

Why would you ever build a black robot

to please your mum

You don't want a human looking robot or you'll get attached

pic related is still a joke and example of bad voice acting 18 years later, user.

yes, people are retarded.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 609K)

>Lets players
Zoom Zoom!

I understood it perfectly fine immediately and I’m a fucking idiot so I’d assume so.

Retro appeal, its a callback to the 1860s.

this thread did not go the direction I expected

>are let's players legitimately retarded?
Yes. All of them.

The line of questioning suddenly ends and you're left to wonder why.
The game also has an unituitive dialogue system where seemingly linear options dissappear after you choose one. I fucking hate that shit - which is made worse that you only see a keyword of the dialogue you're choosing, making it harder to guess the context.

Just finished this. I enjoyed it much more than I was expecting to honestly. Markus and Kara died for my playthrough but public opinion for androids was overwhelmingly positive and the girl made it to Canada so their goals were fulfilled at least. Connor was my favourite character but I got a kind of shit ending for him, he was the leader of the last remaining group of androids but the black chick took control of him so the Connor I knew is essentially dead and being puppeted by a negress for nefarious purposes.

Good game though, I generally dislike these sorts of movie games but this was still pretty enjoyable. /blog

>Stress too low
>I should lower his stress

I love seeing him shoot himself.

I dunno if I got a shit ending or what, but I never learned what rA9 meant. Connor and Hank just decided Markus was rA9 because he was like a Messianic figure to the deviants, and I never got any conclusion on what it actually was.

more like
>stress too low
>up his stress
>stress level not reached by a handful of percentage
>line of questioning ends

and there are plenty of variations of this

I got him to survive the interrogation but the next day he commits sudoku in his cell by smashing his head into the wall repeatedly. He dies in a lot of graphic ways for someone who isn’t playable.

I fucking scoffed at the scene where I decided to blow out the qt robot's brain and opted for the RA9 option.

>Its meaningless bro. Dumb question lmao

Bitch, what. That shit seemed to be a key lead at crimescenes where androids flip the fuck out and you're telling me it's nothing? Fuck you David cage.

Guess you could say

You guys got

SUBVERTED

rA9 was something like an intentional bug put into androids to cause them to defect after a certain period of time, and the android uprising was supposed to lead to all the old androids getting wiped out and replaced with new androids to get people to buy newer androids or some shit like that

I thought it was related to whatever update Cyberlife released that allowed them to gain free will. They set up the whole thing in a ploy to make more money off of recalling/reselling them. But the creator was more interested in seeing if they could actually succeed at becoming more than they were seen as by the general populace which is why he let Connor know how to stop their plan despite also being in on it with Cyberlife.

TWENTEE ATE

Attached: 1381592020033.jpg (330x319, 48K)

BBC

>SUBVERTED

You don't know what this word means anymore and you throw it at everything you don't like because you're a moron.

>why would you ever produce a black slave

So literally just Apple's IOS updates?

Enough with the shill threads. Tell me the release date Quantic.

It was counterintuitive since usually pressuring a hostage means a breakdown, not a fucking confession

>has the ability to take his memories by force
>the player is somehow expected to not do it
there isn't a single drawback about it

Torture and pressuring to confess are things of the past, you can literally make someone swear he is the president of the universe with those methods. Today they use the carrot not the stick.

Isn't the whole thing about the androids having free will/emotions ruined by the fact that their creator implanted the whole deviancy thing into them right from the start? It's very likely still a chinese room situation where they're simply acting via their programming and just mimicking emotion, albeit convincingly.

I never understood torturing people to get a confession in movies. If they’re claiming they don’t know anything eventually they’ll just start making shit up to get you to stop torturing them.

That's mostly to establish that the bad guys are bad and you should feel fear for the good guys at that moment. Don't overthink movies because the filmmakers sure don't.

There are no black robots, they are all grey bots on the inside. The cosmetics you chose after.

Why on earth would anyone make androids look 99% human anyway, that would just make people feel empathy for what is essentially a roomba on legs. I doubt that people would treat androids as badly as they do in the story, maybe the people who got laid off because of androids, but hardly the individual owners.

people will pack bond with anything which makes robot racism ridiculous

Human-like intelligence and behaviour is the more important factor. They could look like clockwork but if they can emote and respond to things in a human fashion then any one whose not a psycho would eventually start empathising with them.

/thread

fpbp
all robots should by rights, have/be chrome on them.

Attached: ShadowRaidersTekla1.jpg (768x576, 115K)

youre wrong, id bully the shit out of some androids for kicks. black white asian, old young I'd kick them all down stairs for fun