Just bought one of these fuckers

Just bought one of these fuckers.

What are some good games I can play on PC with it? What are YOU playing with it?

Attached: xbox.jpg (1000x887, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/threads/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-my-dualshock-3-controller.549244/
ign.com/boards/threads/what-to-do-with-oily-sticky-playstation-controllers.454790798/
giantbomb.com/dualshock-3/3000-29/forums/analog-sticks-being-somewhat-adhesive-573472/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dark Souls.

Dead Cells

Any platformer

Refund it and get a PS4 contoller

enjoy your L1/R1 bumpers caving in during light gameplay. If I were you, I'd return that shit immediately and get a PS4 controller.

PS4 controller hurts my hands after a bit. I think it's the thumbstick placement, but I also have a neck injury I'm dealing with and I'm losing strength in my hands.

Hey I got one of these recently, based Red color. this is what I got the control for, but have been using it for some ps1 emulators as well.
same fag and SAD! Why spread lies, fanboys? I've had the DS4s since launch and have went through 3 of them, all fucking trash that breaks from "light" wear and also absolutely kills the battery life thanks to the sensor bar and random useless lights.

It's called a Dual Shock 4, retard. And they aren't better than an Xbone controller.

>no gyro
ya dun goofed

You understood what he say, retard.

Axiom Verge

dark athena

play some Tony Hawk with it
oh wait you cant because its a trash controller and you should have got a DS4

Snoyforce is full on out today.

>wanna buy steam controller
>last time it was on sale was nearly a year ago
>ebay is the next cheapest spot but these faggots are overpricing used controllers to the point it costs more than what it does on steam and it doesn't even come with the accessories
God fucking damnit Valve. Do another sale already.

Attached: fuck.jpg (438x438, 20K)

emulators, racing games, GTA in parts where you don't shoot etc. and most anything where you don't need too much of precision and keys

Whatever is on that gamepass thing. Sunset Overdrive, Forza

I'm playing console games with it.

Yakuza

Attached: DefensiveBriefEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 1.67M)

How about playing whatever game you like but with a controller?

Was it not on sale duing summer sale this year?
Either way the default price isn't bad. It offers more than any of the other big controller at a lower price.

Attached: DqIHdz2WkAABnd2.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

OP is one of those faggots who buys new peripherals/hardware and only after that he asks for suggestions
"HEY ANONS JUST BOUGHT A 2080TI WHAT ARE SOME GOOD GAMES TO USE ALL THAT POWER? XD"
"HEY ANONS JUST BOUGHT A FANATEC WHEEL WHAT ARE SOME GOOD RACING GAMES TO PLAY? XD"

Demon's Souls (on emulator)
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne (on PS Now)
Dark Souls 3
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Elden Ring

I'm sorry to hear that user. Have tiddie.

Attached: 70961312_p0_master1200.jpg (1073x1200, 586K)

Nah, I'm good.

Attached: 40Q86yg.png (827x1224, 315K)

Huh, I have 3 of those and haven't had a problem with that yet. However their sticks are a bit too stiff, which causes an "over reaction" in some games.

Monster Hunter World!

Attached: 71576014_p4.jpg (1961x1615, 561K)

That is a fucking lie. The bumpers are even more rigid than the 360's. It takes way more force to press them.

Let me help you out, user.

Attached: 1562539916559.webm (888x500, 2.96M)

Streets of Rage Remake

Attached: 1526263.jpg (1280x621, 240K)

Overcooked! 2

Sekiro, Dark Souls and Yakuza 0

Attached: 123234345.gif (600x254, 427K)

They are for anything that uses the d-pad

No, a DS4's d-pad isn't even that great, with the gaps in the middle, disgusting and awkward. The only thing they are decent at is the motion controls (which the Switch Pro controller does better), the touchpad with DS4Windows and R1 and L1 games, like Wipeout, which would be awkward with the clicky style bumpers, so a mushy style bumper setup is nicer.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + sequel maybe
Dragon's Dogma
Nex Machina
The Ys games, though 8 is cheaper and probably less crash prone on PS4

Why didn't you get a steam controller?

Not him, but i kinda dispise my steam controller, can't even scroll down a list without having to twirl my thumb around and around, there's no vertical gesture with your thumb you can do to scroll like on an actual trackpad.

because he's not a fucking retard?

m8

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-03 12-57-31.png (1920x1080, 148K)

Did they add that in? I genuinely searched for hours and found nothing when I set up mine last year.

They're adding stuff all the time. You should have seen the configurator back in 2015. It was trash compared to now.

I guess it's both a blessing and a curse with how configurable these things are, thankfully they added the option to share configs.

He is, and so are you.

Dark Souls games. Sekiro. Nioh. Dragon's Dogma

ps4 controller is one of the worst controllers ever made. battery barely lasts a regular play session of ~3 or so hours.

at least they give you a battery instead of expecting you to use AA batteries in 20-fucking-19

who doesn't own rechargeable batteries in 2019? my rechargeable batteries i bought like 5 years ago that were used in my fucking clock still hold like triple the charge of a ds4 that's only 1.5 years old. the ps4 controller is a joke.

>battery barely lasts a regular play session of ~3 or so hours.
how old is your controller?
or stop fucking lying

1000 Microsoft Points have been deposited into your Xbox account

>who doesn't own rechargeable batteries in 2019?
who does?

>Sony Cuck cope

Beautiful.

user replaceable battery is better, retard

which you need to buy separately, retard

literally anything you fucking retard
just buy some games you like

no response and automatically getting butthurt and think i give a shit about xbox because i use an xbox controller over a ps4 controller. cope.

this. ask anyone who owns smartphones too. the best ones were the ones with replaceable batteries. non user replaceable batteries are solely for forced upgrades.

>a shitty low charge battery that can't be replaced
>some fucking rechargeable batteries with more than twice the capacity that cost pennies and have been around for decades
b-but muh usb

Ace Combat 7

Attached: furball.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Soulcalibur 6, Dead or alive 6, tetris effect

poorfags gonna poorfag

I know you're a child if you don't own any household devices that use AA batteries.

it's literally sony purposely jewing all their consumer base by forced upgrades. eurogamer tested a DOUBLE capacity ps4 battery and it had not a single minute of extra life compared to the standard ps4 battery.

Games you'd play normally that are better with a controller?
Not like you're gonna play the recommendations anyway, you'll put them in your backlog and never get around to them
What a stupid thread

thank fuck a controller thread with people in it. k faggots listen. stick drift is a bitch and my ds4 has it to the max. whats the best ds4 alternative that'll lower the chance of getting it. has to work with ps4 and not be shit quality.

>W7
>get a generic bluetooth dongle
>it pairs
>"Well that was easy"
>play any game
>all buttons are scrambled
>check steam
>everything is normal
>xinput doesn't even detect it
>google
>google some more
>ms had actual drivers, but they removed them out of everywhere and made them exclusive to one of W10 update packs

Meanwhile at SO(N)Y
>DS4 works with cable
>DS4 works with generic dongle
>just plug'n'play

The fuck is wrong with microsoft? Do I really need a xbone brand reciever? I heard that was the case with wireless 360 pads.

Microsoft treats Windows 7 like a bastard stepchild now
you need Windows 10 for anything to work properly

my controller works flawlessly on win7 with a generic bluetooth receiver. sounds like your own problem.

The only reason to have an xbone controller is Forza for 10 minutes before it breaks in your hands

Bitch what
I've been through 3 DS4 controllers this gen it fucking sucks. My launch day controller completely lost the rubber from its sticks within a year, I bought a replacement just before 2015 and it got stick drift shortly after and I got it replaced and that one also had stick drift and the battery wouldn't charge on it when plugged in. I eventually just gave up with it and just play on PC now it's not like the PS4 has had any worthwhile games since 2016 anyway.

why would you keep buying them

>What are YOU playing with it?
Damn near everything. About to play MHW with it.

Oh yeah and to add to this the controller I use on PC is a 360 controller I bought in 2011 and it was working fine till a year ago when it finally started to get squeaky triggers. Just goes to show how trash Sony's build quality is. My last DS3 sticks also have become fucking sticky for some unknown reason it's like the rubber is going through some chemical reaction or something. I've only used that controller a handful of times as well so I know it's not me which caused that.

>d-pad
I don't understand why they just don't put a good d-pad on the xbone controller. It's fantastic otherwise.

pretty much any console port

>My last DS3 sticks also have become fucking sticky for some unknown reason it's like the rubber is going through some chemical reaction or something.
this is a common issue with PS controllers going all the way back to the ps1 controllers with the analog sticks. they use shitty cheap rubber which leaks oil after a while. basically planned obsolescence by sony.

>hoarding playstation controllers just so you can whine on the internet about how horrible they are
interesting hobby

I only bought one replacement for the first one and the 3rd one was a free replacement for the 2nd one. Still no one should have to go through that many controllers just to find a working one. This is a multi million dollar brand were talking about not some chink knockoff controller from Ebay where there might be a QC lottery. Sony are an absolute shambles of a company.

>My last DS3 sticks also have become fucking sticky
Been happening to loads of people for years now

neogaf.com/threads/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-my-dualshock-3-controller.549244/

ign.com/boards/threads/what-to-do-with-oily-sticky-playstation-controllers.454790798/

giantbomb.com/dualshock-3/3000-29/forums/analog-sticks-being-somewhat-adhesive-573472/

Fucking christ. Seems everyone is having a horrid experience with Sony controllers.

my recharging batteries stopped charging after 2 recharges. never again

never had issues with my DS4

bump

more people should know this

looks aesthetic as fuck tb h

>what are you playing with it
Any game that is better to play with controller. I wish there was a convenient way to use it on my ps4 too

Forza Horizon 4 is pretty neat.

Controllers are made only for sport games.
Just a reminder.