Holy fuck, he gets paid millions a month to play vidya

Holy fuck, he gets paid millions a month to play vidya

Attached: ninja income.png (807x1483, 482K)

This needs to stop honestly, I don’t make any money when I stream and I put more work than he does.

No wonder this dude triggers DSP so damn much.

doing work doesn't mean you deserve money, you have to do something of value to other people

Capitalism at its finest. Fucking wake up America.

>put in more work than he does

I fucking doubt it.

This is why humans don't deserve freedom

>literally just from subs and ad revenue
>not counting merch or paid sponsorships
Why is this allowed?

i spend 12 hours a day making a giant statue from my boogers. pay me.

I really need to know. How did Microsoft buy the loyalty of a man who makes as much as Ninja does? How many zeroes were on that check? Did Bill Gates personally show up and say "I will show you 10% of my true power"?

Seriously tho when is the communist revolution happening

true i should get to plan the economy.
hope you like spam, because that's what i'm allocating you.

Who works harder this guy who plays videogames or the girl who sells her bathwater? Also why is selling pretend friendship becoming such a big thing?

>10%
I don't think you comprehend how rich bill gates is

Who?

Why is his name the most 12 year old basic shit "ninja"? Why is his hair pink is he a tranny?

People from less friendships due to being isolated by pc’s and smartphones. They either forgot how to make friends or see it as too much effort for an uncertain outcome. A streamer you pay and you’ll get something that feels like a friendship for 5 mins

The bathwater girl has to put pounds of makeup on and wear a fake smile 24/7. She puts on an act. Ninja just plays video games. He doesn't even brush his hair.

>communist
>not feudalist revolution
Laffin at you

Attached: 1564207851681.png (1706x760, 1021K)

when the only countries that had communist revolutions were the countries where it wasn't supposed to happen, trotsky was all like "ok we will just foment revolutions in advanced countries, and then they will come help us do a communism," and then none of that worked, you probably should have started to question karl marx's crystal ball
get paretod forever, son

>lives under a rock

Only thing I want to know is if he will still be able to receive donations after this contract payment.
Either disable that function from him forever or at least let it all go to charity from now on.

On the other hand, whoever that would donate money to a millionaire deserves to lose that money.

Attached: 1427187890857.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Attached: 9403268034972734.jpg (738x488, 78K)

His faggot hair is not cheap I guarantee you that, it just looks awful.
We unironically live in a society, and that society is dysfunctional. Dysfunction is cyclical, eventually people will get fed up with life sucking so much and do the bare minimum to fix it, but for now pretend friendships.

You're deluded if you think you can look like this without putting a modicum of effort in grooming yourself.
It's people like me who "just play video games without even brushing their hair", and I look like a homeless person on a hospital bed.

Attached: 1*bxNLpsUOlsBnib3j6aQ0Bg.jpg (960x641, 59K)

Well, consider me jealous, I will never make a million in my lifetime

Just werk hard and b urself :)

Because people are dumb fucks

He can literally pay people to do that shit for him. That’s the advantage of making a million a month

Why do "gamers" always flock towards the most massive of faggots? I just don't fucking get it. First it was that pewdiepie dipshit and now this. You pieces of shits need to stop throwing money at these clowns.

right place
right time
getting mad at ninja is like getting mad at a lottery winner
there are far more worthy things that you can have living in your head rent free

are you Jewish tho?

Gamers flock to massive faggots means that gamers are massive faggots themselves. Simple.

>making money bad
>everyone poor good

Attached: sdg.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Sorry I'm not 12 and don't give a fuck about internet celebs.

Large amounts of money are overrated desu, as long as you have enough money to NEET it up (food, electricity, internet) you literally don't need anything else. All I would even do with millions is maybe commission a video game to be made.

he hasnt even shaved
his hair is a mess
doubt he even showered

He gets paid to entertain people for hours every day. I sure as shit wouldn't be able to keep up with a schedule like that. He probably fucking hates Fortnite at this point.

>everyone who criticizes mindless accumulation of resources is a communist

That's nice son, but I asked you to empty the dishwasher three times now.

That's a simplification. He has to keep training everday for high level play. He has no privacy because being exposed to that many people meaning he is doxxed and his face is public. He has to stream and be entertaining for 6-12 hours straight in the one fad game he hit large with.

I get burned out from playing like 3 hours every other day or so. I can't imagine what living hell that must be like. I guess the money pays it off but seriously your quality of life must be crap.

There's people who get paid millions to pretend to be super heroes for movies which is worse

He makes more money in 1 month than most people will ever make in their entire lives

Average murican will spend 30-40 years of their lives working and saving until they can hopefully reach 1 million and retire so they don’t have to work while being elderly (effectively being a socially acceptable NEET) and with rising costs of living even that is beginning to look like a grim prospect

And that isn’t even including all the muricans who can’t even afford to save in the first place or who have crippling debt

It’s a sad, messed up world we live in. He makes more money than any reasonable person could conceivably need or even want

just think about the fact you're making nearly 10k an hour playing the game and i'm sure you'll feel better

You say that but you'll suck his dick all the same once he's irrelevant

That's because America is a third-world hellscape. If you live in an actually civilized country with a working welfare system and free education (Australia, New Zealand, Western Europe) then you can safely lead a comfortable life without working much at all.

Okay that payout is ridiculous and dumb.

He can literally quit whenever he wants, though. He has more than enough money to never need to work ever again. The only thing that really suffers is his ego

That's not what I'd call not shaved. Looks trimmed enough to me. I'm not shaved, and I look like pic related.
His hair is a mess because that's the new gay zoomer style, but it still takes a shitton of time and money to get it done.
I don't even know how to respond to the shower comment, at this point I'm losing sight of what your point is.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

And yet you clicked on a thread about one. Quit lying to yourself, faggot.

>envy and jealousy

the guy its a business and showman, its not just the vydia