Post favorite games, ROM hacks, etc

Attached: 9686988989.jpg (805x453, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_64
youtube.com/watch?v=rLVLXJhC5cs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mischief Makers all day long.

Attached: mischief-makers.png (200x200, 53K)

I recently bought one with a bunch of games but sold them (only kept mario 64 and DK 64) and bought Turok 2 and RE2. Trying to find Mario Kart and the party games for cheap or an everdrive.

Don't buy games. General rule of retro vidya is unless you have a sizable collection already forget about owning legit unless you're rich of course. Best bet is to get an everdrive and just put everything onto that.

That's my problem. I want an everdrive but at the same time, I really want to own some games. Like the only reason why I bought RE2 was because I am a huge RE fan and want to add it to my collection.

N64 is literally the worst console ever made by any company

You and everyone else who wants to go down the retro path but as I said it's just not viable unless you grew up with the system and kept your shit. Ultimately it's up to you however but if you plan on buying carts be prepared to pay a pretty penny for it all. Stock up on controllers as well.

>worse than the atari 5200 with its broken controllers out of the box
>worse than day one 360's
>worse than the fucking Wii-U
lol no

I got lucky with the n64 I bought of Letgo, it came with 3 controllers and they all work perfectly, and someone is selling controller for 10$ so trying to pick that up too. I'm not trying to be collector, just want a few games like some mario game and racing games and I'm price matching seeing if it would be cheaper getting the games separately or buying a everdrive cart.

If you're only looking for a few then it probably would be more cost effective getting carts then depending on titles. Mario 64 doesn't tend to go for much but Mario Kart 64 has gone up over time for some reason, forget Paper Mario unless you're willing to spend. As for racing games there isn't a huge list available. If it helps you can check this out for reccomendations it's solid enough:
vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_64

>>/vr/

Turok

Attached: Banjo-Games-Bundle.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

Everdrives are like 250 dollars, man.

No they aren't and it depends on what model you get anyway. It's still a cheaper alternitive than buying carts for the N64. Mario Party 3 alone is over 100.

Play his game

Attached: 20190731_105124015.jpg (1080x1920, 1021K)

I'm planning to, just waiting for the CRT to arrive.

It is worse than the fucking wii U and 360's easy.

>worse than a console so shit that Nintendo abandoned it not even a year after release
>worse than a console where 70-80% of all models RROD'd on people and cost Microsoft millions in repairs
lol

Literally the only game that makes the N64 worthwhile today

Majora's Mask is my favourite game of all time, and Nerrel's HD romhack might replace it when finished.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLVLXJhC5cs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 8K)

>Mario Party 3 alone is over 100.
Are you trying to buy it brand new or something? Most listings of it are less than 30.

Pricing depends on region. UK version is 100+

I wish Nintendo would hire people like him to just go back and do this to their best games. I would pay top dollar to replay some N64 games with this treatment

>the Saturn outsold the N64 in Japan
lmfao

If we're going by sales to determine a consoles worth then both the NES and the SNES bombed in Europe, they must be shit as well.

Worst part will be when they catch on and actually ask him to take it down.