Qt female makes top8 at Soul Calibur 6 Evo

Thoughts?

Attached: EBA6887UcAEJu2o.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikifeet.com/Marie-Laure_Norindr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She lost. Who cares.

I want her to step on me barefoot

Anyone who lost to her was garbage and she relied on giving footjobs to get wins.

Good for her

Good!

It's independent thought which scares them...

Kayane's been playing SC for nearly 20 years and has been to EVO many times. She's been a major player since she was like 15 years old.

who cares
ded gaem, knocked it out in a couple hours
the nintendo brawler is getting more attention
shit even the newcomers are getting better sign ups

Same

I wouldnt mind losing to her if that was the reward

Here's her feet

wikifeet.com/Marie-Laure_Norindr

that's kayane you fuckin newfag

the most accomplished woman in fighting games, bar none

When will top 8 hit youtube?

Gook.

>asian
literally unimpressive

Damn that must suck since nobody knows who she is.

>QT
Noehph!

I would say that most people in the FGC know her, she's been around for a long long time

based kasumi

Kayane has been top tier for a while. She's one of the best female players in the fgc and has been for a while. Good for her regardless.

French

>mrw I will never look that cute

Attached: 1561431613924.jpg (500x411, 19K)

Oh, it's Kayane? Good for her, that's probably one of her best tournament rankings so far.

Stop being thirsty OP

>8th place
>there are 7 people who did better than her
>you only talk about her because she has titties
Unironically and with all seriousness- kill yourself. Unless she did something extraordinary that worth mentioning, there's no reason to discuss anyone beyond top 3

Nationality isn't a race
She is either Asian or mongoloid

Good for her. It's an honor to even be in that room and I'm happy for her.

>French-Japanese
>plays wearing a kimono
>looks cool but still has high French weeb energy.

What ? This cannot be allowed, call the rape corps.

>female
Come on now.

Yeah you're right. She only got to be a part of the biggest fighting game convention in the world, no big deal.

I hope she had fun, soul calibur is legit

>exited male dominated pools and made it to top 8
she did fine, this is actually one of those times her efforts are being devalued for her sex

>muh devalue
Based retard. Nobody is talking about the other 7 who are better than her or the guys on places 8-20 or so. If anything the female is once again OVERvalued due to her sex. If she was male no one would talk about her but since it's a female it's something special.

>no one is talking about the winners
stop getting all your information from Yea Forums for starters.

I want her to rim me haha

Cassandra when?

I guess SC is a pretty easy game.

>kayane is gonna be used as shitposting fuel from everyone now
Very nice, I remember seeing her at a SC2 tournament and her asking people who she was gonna play in some accent.

3d fighters take 200% the brainpower of most 2d fighters.

That's kayane you dumb fuck she's been playing this game longer than some of the faggots on this board have started breathing

>watching Central Fiction Top 4
>that completely empty audience
>this audio quality
Can a new mainline BlazBlue come out again, please? I want this shit to be cared about more again.

Attached: homura.gif (400x225, 2M)

you just proved his point
for the majority of people only she is important because they dont follow the scene religiously, she literally became the face of the game worldwide

finally some one who actually follows the scenes

Shes a veteran of the FGC and one of the reasons why theres even a fighting game scene in France. Juat because you havent heard of her doesnt mean shes not influential

when you say female... you mean gender right not sex

you have it the wrong way round, user.

dilate

Audience has been empty for everything all day except the Soul Calibur top eight. It'll be different tomorrow.

if his point is that he's a fucking retard,. sure. The absolute grand final winners are not the most important people in the FGC of any game. Any secondary can youtube grand finals and say "wow the winner must be the most important guy" as if there aren't people helping events, showing up to every tourney, making tutorials, uploading footage, promoting locals and all that shit

Fuckoff with those lesser asians. Real cutes coming through

Attached: IMG_20190803_085445.jpg (2048x1536, 494K)

>kayane stalking problem intensifies
Thanks 4chin

That female comentator was absolutely atrocious , obnoxious as fuck too

That guy has dissapeared completely but that was scary as fuck though. Hopêfully she doesn't get through that again

Yuka unironically will sleep with you if you just ask.

th place
>>There are 7 people who did better than her
That's not how tournaments work

No, don't give me hope

Anyone who doesnt know about kayane at this point is peak zoomer

>following e-"""sports""" and e-"""celebs"""
>not Zoomercore incarnate

>Zoomers being up to date on games from 20 years ago

WOW TRASH TIER FEET. Way to expose the ratings. It’s obvious there are no standards and no critics to keep the Stans from ruling their idols.

user please... ;_;

Attached: IMG_20190802_062426.jpg (1124x1500, 218K)

FGC old heads outdate e-sports, outdate e-celebs, and outdate (you)

>wikifeet
I wasn't aware this existed, but somewhere deep down in me I think I always knew.

Are you required to sit in those stupid chairs? Could you sit on a regular chair or Indian style on the floor?

They have a shop if you want to buy some merch

people play soul calibur?

She wasn't the only female in top 8, though.

Attached: image.png (541x467, 384K)

you can sit however you want, poongko sat on the floor the day he he bodied daigo's yun if that's any indication

trans doesn't count

FGC is not esports you fucking retarded zoomer

That's because you're 12

Was that thing the commentator? if yes, it can die and rot in hell for all eternity , what an obnoxious piece of shit

Did you sleep under a rock?

It's not really about her being a female (though that helps). She is an attractive person who did well in the biggest fighting game tournament, a genre that is made of full blown autists.
Literally everyone else who made it to the top 8 was disgusting. If a ripped, handsome dude made it to the top 8 people would be talking about that shit too.

Jesus I thought this was RIP transformed into a fatty female.

man she was so annoying. people need to stop trying to be yipes.