Are there any video game characters who could beat Homelander in a 1-on-1 fight?

Are there any video game characters who could beat Homelander in a 1-on-1 fight?

Attached: TheBoys-1088x680.jpg (1088x680, 56K)

based mommybro

Me

Attached: 1544856908409.png (1680x945, 2.76M)

injustice supes

i didnt know Fassbender made another Magneto movie

Doesn't matter what you call yourself, you'll always be a Saberface.

Trash ass show.

Asura

mad youre not getting mommy's milk?

>like superhero shit
>calling out people
Chill, filthy slob, you got shitty taste.

you know in comics butcher kills him after Noir beats his ass.
Also Noir is his clone created by Stillwell

This entire show is nothing more than a man putting his cuckoldry fantasies into cape shit.

>both stillwell and mellory reverse gendered
>startlight was a dumb slut in comics
>forced metoo shit not presented in comics
show is just shits all over source material, which was already pretty bad

I haven't watched this yet because I can't imagine they can adapt the comics without ruining them. How is it?

just as dumb and edgy as the original

I read that post before I posted, I was hoping for more opinions.

more than half of the show filled with meaningless dialogs and characters reflecting on their made up past.
A train is black and Deep is white.
Fukuhara is found by frenchie and team instead of being with them from the start.
Butcher and team never uses that doping shit to fight supes.
Buther's wife is alive and well raising homelander's kid.
Startlight and Hughie has long running roman instead of breaking up.
Startlight only blows The Deep then starts metoo movement because of it.

>Waaahh. It's not a 1:1 adaptation

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>Buther's wife is alive and well raising homelander's kid.
That's stupid

there is no motivation for characters actually get revenge on supes.
Startlight replaces Hughie gf pretty fast.
Also there is no motivation for frenchie and mothers milk to be in the team because they work literally for free, butcher doesn't work for CIA.

Just watch Doom Patrol instead

Attached: DoomPatrol-Cover-900x1310.jpg (900x1310, 176K)

The show is drifting pretty far from the comics. These really aren't spoilers.

ikr, noir is also played by nigger

Attached: BLACK_NOIR_THE_BOYS_COMICBOOK.png (1111x760, 965K)

lmao impotent rage over your wittle comic book

So they're motivated by justice instead of pure vengeance.

Reason why Nero is the worst
>Started out alright
>A fool of an emperor who committed untrod atrocities, and was terrible at her job, but her heart was in the right place. She wasn't doing it out of malice mostly, just out of incompetence.
Cut to FGO and FE/LE and Extella
>Oh wait she's actually the most perfect emperor to ever exist
>Also she's a saint
>she's the perfect choice to lead the army in Extella, since she's the greatest commander. You say that Gawain has experience standing in for King Arthur and there's obviously better choices? Fuck that, they aren't Nero
>Turns out that Ceasar, Caligula, and Romulus all bow to Nero since her Rome was the greatst and Romulus sucks because no one was smiling in his Rome, while literally everyone was smiling at all times in Nero's Rome
>Also literally everyone in her kingdom loves her so much that they break space and time to join her in the final battle against Solomon's Temple
>Also she's stronger than Atilla the Hun the destroyer of Rome, because of course Nero is the best
>Also her power can literally do anything the situation demands, and she beats everyone in one hit, and she's a master of kung fu. And she can break the unbreakable sword of the lake Gallatine with one hit, and she can cut sword beams in half and she can lose all her blood without dying three times and she can do anything we need her to
>Everyone around her must always gravitate around Nero and say she's the best at all times, all scenes revolve around Nero. Whenever she's not on scree the other Romas must all say "Where's Nero?"
>The still living Nero without magic was stronger than servants, stronger than entire armies.
>Also is a Beast
etc

I mean I can keep going but you get the idea. Nero was only interesting when she was kept fairly tame, but just like Arthuria Nasu couldn't help wanking the shit out of her in an absolutely retarded way that ruined her and made her unlikable, and ruined her only niche.

no fucking diff.

Attached: Naoki_Kashima_render.png (878x1580, 640K)

>justice
you wot m8

thats julia mcmahon, dum-dum.

t.

Attached: 1564767611464.png (1968x988, 198K)

I've always had pretty high testosterone and a high sex drive. I only recently found out that do to xeno toxins in everything we consume that young males have way lower testosterone than normal. I'm at the age where mine should be at an average males peak.

I can't help it if I want to reproduce with fine ass females. Not that user though.