Why do gamers get triggered so hard by bikini armor?

Why do gamers get triggered so hard by bikini armor?

Attached: 71666081_p0_.jpg (708x1000, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/I just post some THICC, something from Japan/page/2/
news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C

semenbrain

cumbraln

A

KYS gamer

jizz mind

L I Z
O
V
E

Attached: 1562452831831.png (698x1010, 594K)

Your brain is cum

>Yea Forums as a whole is going to become a blue board because people will buy into this meme just like onions

because fighting almost naked is unrealistic

Attached: f1f71a399209a2b7e31b46d5142a137b.jpg (1111x1698, 411K)

Makes me feel like developers think I'm a teenager who needs to be sexually aroused to get interested and makes me feel unconformable playing the game around others

Attached: 1564707673972.jpg (1500x5368, 1.86M)

Attached: preta.png (1450x1000, 94K)

>tfw haven't fapped for 2 weeks to not get labeled as a kum vrain
>already getting the benefits of no fap

we're gonna make it bros

Pretty based and redpilled

It's brave but not very smart. How many kings fought naked? Those niggas were always running away on horses when things went south.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little cumbrian thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. Your "epic" video game waifu, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums spamming a chapofag incel meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cumbrian NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HAVE SEX COPE SEETHING DILATE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

no one i trust has ever recommended that shit

Nice

This if fucking hilarious

something something muhsoggyknees incel something

>DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD.

How do you respond?

Attached: latest.png (1853x2357, 3.05M)

>tfw you hate based and cringe posting as much as half of Yea Forums hates gamer posting and you know based and cringe will never be filtered
This sucks, man.

AHHH CUM IS ON MY MIND

>>tfw haven't fapped for 2 weeks to not get labeled as a kum vrain
How could you do this for the purpose 2 weeks ago of not being called a gamer, if this shit only started yesterday?

OOOOOOOOO CUM IS IN MY BRAIN, CUM IS IN MY MIND, CUM IS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR A VERY LONG TIME

People have been posting that picture for a while now. It just exploded yesterday.

It was already being spammed on the discord until it started being spammed here

It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh.

dilate.

U

I mean if /e/ and /h/ content could actually be posted on /e/ and /h/ instead of Yea Forums that'd be nice
I don't go around making /d/ threads on Yea Forums do I

Is this the gamer thread? I'm a real gamer.

god i fucking hate this
i post honorably, don't sign on with discords or cliques, and what's my reward? well, only that my site gets bent over and colonized by shitters with no morals

fuck me this sucks

It's not practical, you want a broad sword shoved up you virgin cunny? well....
.nevermind do whatever

just use the filter dude

i fucking wear myself thin posting actual, real OC, and i get my shit taken out from under me by these actual discord fags using an actual literalass tumblr meme

i get my fucking habitat destroyed, for the crime of not being a total piece of shit

i hate this. i hate it

scp discord cucks are behind the spamming of this shitty forced meme on the site

Attached: file.png (3043x1313, 2.33M)

t. retard
Fighting naked or in minimal clothing was extremely common, because the leading cause for infection was bits of clothing getting pushed into the wound causing it to fester. This is why anyone who couldn't afford proper armor fought mostly bare ass.

bap

Using a wojack to get your message across is pretty hypocritical here.

your site has already been colonized by gaia, stormfront, and now discord
you're nothing but a bitch

role

>bikini armor

just regular bikini is enough to rile them up

Attached: cunny2.png (636x1089, 486K)

gamer

>membership by invitation only
really makes you think

Cause it's fucking useless you unacticool mong

the filter doesn't work for that
it works for filtering out threads you don't want to see! like this one! but not for filtering out a fucking threadful of cutesy needling tumblr garbage

i want to scream and punch shit. this sucks. it fucking sucks

Best liz just got summer user

Attached: 1564815245579.png (1301x732, 1.08M)

You can't wear something like this without being a total whore.

I don't. I would like to have more of them

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/I just post some THICC, something from Japan/page/2/
>2 pages
>all of them are from Friday alone

Attached: 1559372504703.png (498x443, 157K)

Astolfo wears it better

Attached: armor.jpg (466x659, 59K)

rollerino

I throw down my drink, ask him if he understands the feeble existance of his kind and then take him up on his challenge

>Fuck off you dumb gamer

Well I do enjoy video games buts what's with all this hostility?

I feel as if it's something you guys are trying to say? Don't be shy, no one is filtering you out.

What's on your mind?

did you mean gamer or gamer

figured as much, those retarded autists are behind every forced meme garbage

As a certified "video game enthusiast", I can verify that I do not get triggered by bikini armor. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I like bikini armor and would like to see more women in video games wearing it.

Gamers rise up

Attached: Drawn by a girl btw.png (848x1200, 1.19M)

>bikini armor
>small chests

what's the point?

Plumbrains are fools that's what

CUMCORTEX

The redundancy makes it hot

for lolifags and other pedos to jack off to.

keep trying cucks

That's the point user.

it's epic irony, you wouldn't understand

That teenager's armor is too large! It's practically falling off of her, and she has to hold her underwear up by the strap!
What a poor little lizard.

Why wear a bikini at that point?

That's exactly the point.

Attached: 1564765008570.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

It make the peepee hard

Attached: sample_a6737c60c8d390651c6ad1e9073d34b4.jpg (850x1202, 1.08M)

>no u
>said the parrot
Lmao

>tfw the age of bikini armor died before we got decent graphics
it fucking hurts, bros.

Attached: crying.gif (500x281, 971K)

Look man, fuck the weak brained memelords. But you can't pretend to be above that when you piggyback on wojack.

I'm the wojackker in question. I believe that wojaks are not ipso facto a bad art form.

You guys still doing this shit? It was already lame yesterday.

You're still going to die alone.

The only people that get triggered are ugly and cant have sex

Well they are.

if this shit
if THIS SHIT
is all it takes to force a meme

oif THESE FUCKERS succeed with THIS SHIT

then i am going to make my own fucking discord. i'm going to make my own fucking channel. i will amass hundreds of users and i will force a meme and it will be PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO

every other post will be PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO. PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO will be the fucking national fucking meme of this board. PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO will be in games. if cum fucking brain can be a fucking meme PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO can be a world wide smash hit

Die Sodomite

Attached: jesus-metal.jpg (450x392, 49K)

>30-year-old boomer meme

I only get triggered if the girl is dangerously skinny like this one

>only boomers are blessed by their savior
Consider me a boomer than

i hadn't tought about that
*chairs clattering*

i'm serious

i will fucking force it. i will fuck it down this board's throat. PLING PLONG BEEBLEBLOO will be bigger than wojak and pepe

cringe

Attached: spammers future.jpg (589x323, 14K)

so after killing scp they didn't stop there and now they're raiding this place?
fucking great

Why the hell was my post included?

*dangerously CUTE

Attached: 69586909_p0.png (620x877, 440K)

Do it then faggot, you're all talk.

Where is the funny?

Repent brother for we are living in the endtimes

Attached: wpid-screenshot_2015-06-27-20-08-40.jpg (668x583, 166K)

OH GOD

Attached: Mission successfull.png (1440x900, 1011K)

This is actually pathetic. Maybe even more than Lizniggers.

dumb liz posters

Attached: stupid lizard.jpg (313x382, 63K)

Because it's not visually appealing. Bikinis are great. Bikini armor isn't great. I'd rather see a girl go into battle in a bikini than in bikini armor. I've never seen stylish bikini armor.

That's just like, your opinion, man. I personally think bikini armor is way sexier than regular bikinis.

>Sementhink

Embarrassing.

a tiny bikini can be more arousing than being fully nude

>discord spam

I'm with you user!

Imagine caring what nobodies on an anonymous image board call you.

too much salt over their perpetual virginity

Cope harder, gamer.

cope

this is a gamer only board, feel free to leave

>preta swarm in progress

cump

You're a fag, this is how all women should be dressed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-040614_Firefox.jpg (534x782, 333K)

>gamer comebacks
yikes. kys.

Semen encephalitis

>discord tranny samefag

ejaculate conscience

Nah, women should be dressed like this.

Attached: 1542117359316.jpg (2147x2830, 2.66M)

That woman is hot

>seething gamer mad cunt

>kys
newfag

Why is Yea Forums so awful. I feel like it wasn't this awful years ago. It's always been shit, but this bullshit is honestly next level. You faggots don't even talk anymore. You just fucking say your stupid meme buzzwords for 500 posts before shitting up the next thread you enter. I can't even fucking stand being here anymore. I hope you all die.

Attached: 1516767805499.png (281x260, 79K)

Attached: 7e4f36ee453dd63bf07eb88da383ffcf.png (910x1400, 1.25M)

well they arent faggot

The point of armor is to protect, having huge amounts of unarmored flesh save for a metal bra and pussy cup will result in every other part of their body being attacked, resulting in death. Now I know what you're thinking "But it's fantasy and I want metal bikini clad 10 year old warrior girls", and that's fine, but you have to ask yourself: why? Why would you want that, but also how would it be viable in the game's universe? The bitch has exposed flesh, it's vulnerable to attack, does this bitch have like super powers or some shit that makes her skin impervious to damage? Why is that so? An explanation is needed here, and it seems like the only one we get is "fuck you dude muh dik", and my response to that is "If your dick dictates what you buy into, you're a fucking moron". Imagine if someone shaped a piece of shit into tits and put a metal bikini on it, does that make it better? It's better because it doesn't look like a log of shit fresh from someone's asshole, but at the end of the day it's still shit! The very fact that someone had to draw this bitch and slap on a metal bikini makes me think that the sex appeal was important than the character, and in my opinion unless the character was a prostitute, that's a shitty character. Specifically designed to entice with fishy aroma hands to snatch the money out your wallet like some fucking Bugs Bunny cartoon. And after all the money spent on video games and imported 300 dollar hot glue figures, you could have fucked a whore.

Nah man, I'm not triggered by bikini armor, I'm triggered by assholes that think it's good design.

Shut the fuck up.

Imagine getting outed as discord tranny.
Imagine using anime avatars on steam
Imagine calling yourself a SCPCHAD

Holy shit. I refuse to believe this is real.

To be fair, in this particular case it's proven to be a deliberate attempt at shitting the board up by some faggots in a steam group

Just realized it’s summer no wonder this place is so fucking shit lately.

aroused cerebrum

why are you on Yea Forums if you don't like videogames?

Attached: jej.png (429x367, 244K)

Kill yourself.

I don't know how someone can be this oblivious. You're a brainless fucking memelord as bad as any of those sheep.

Imagine being a gamer that believes in conspiracy theories.

It’s summer

Berserkers used to do this shit all the time, dumbass.

depend of the period man, you're thinking of a middle ages-like scenario where feudalism is a thing, hierarchy and so on
back then when we wanted to unite tribes, the "kings" had to fight themselves because no one would follow a weakling (since they're mostly looking for protection) and it often ended in a duel or small scale fight (because what's the point of wiping out every warrior ?) and showing bravery is the quickest way to gather followers.
and since forges weren't really an accessible and iron was shit protection, you just fight shirtless, not bootless of course because you'd have to be a turbo retard to let yourself be stabbed by pebbles

>this is your brain on discord

That armor is useless tho I'd just stab her in between her tits or her stomach.

Why are you on Yea Forums if you want to masturbate?

>I'm a moral Busybody
Hello newfriend

user, please stop. This is getting pathetic.

ejaculate

Genuinely, because the culture consumed itself.

What was once freedom to say and do whatever you want, which at the time meant you could be openly hostile or argumenetative if you wanted, has become open hostility constantly. New people come here and see arguing, they think that's all we ever did, and they act like that. The inevitable result of that given enough time is that the vast majority of posts became minimal effort attempts to incite arguments.

The worst part is these people will read this and think "But Yea Forums was always argumentative", completely missing the point.

this is your brain on semen

You're 110% correct anyone who disagrees will not be in the 10% who will live when the grid goes down in September

>Yea Forums is completely reddit now
Goddamn

they took our dubs away and without a minimum bar for board quality, it fell through the floor

>filename
I never understood why this is a big deal.

Shut the fuck up plant your kind isn't long for this world. news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

>this is your brain on estrogen pills

Better than being completely gamer

Yeah i bet i am retard, stay mad

Who you tryin' ta mess with ese?
Don't you know I'm loco?

To da one on da damn
Boy I'm soft
I just post some THICC, something from Japan
Like spam
It's starts when I come in
Slam
Damn, I feel like watching another man