Why do you faggots hate Miyamoto so much?

> Creates the modern gaming industry
> Is indirectly responsible for every beloved game existing

Attached: Miyamoto.jpg (600x356, 63K)

His ideas were amazing for the time but are outdated now. However he has no real input on games anymore so it doesn't matter.

he's obsessed with making games "safe"
which is why all recent mario games have toads in place of any interesting characters

He forgot what made Nintendo games have SOUL

he and his coworkers hold Nintendo back

Yea Forums's still mad about Starfox Zero.

I prefer games of substance

He had some good ideas years back, but now he's got an obsession with "safe" games and no longer innovates.

He was a pioneer of gaming and his contribution won't be forgotten but now he's old and he's holding Nintendo back

> Ruins Zelda by cancelling the WW & TP sequels, only to release garbage like SS & BOTW, thus ruining the timeline forever
> Ruins Paper Mario by removing the story & characters
> Ruins Mario because he never wants it to have a interesting story like Galaxy had
> Ruins 2D Metroid because he hates it & doesn't understand the appeal behind it
> Ruins F-Zero because he doesn't understand why people want another one
> Ruins Pikimin by never releasing any information on the sequel, and pretty much cancelling it
> Says he hates Casual gamers but insists on rehashing the same Mario games every time instead of allowing them to be innovative like Galaxy 1
> Hates Super Mario Bros 3 & doesn't understand why people consider it good
He's arguably just as big of a hack as Masuda at this point

>Creates the modern gaming industry
You just said something negative, although it is thankfully fake.
None of the modern anti-consumer practices that the industry uses now a days are his fault.

He should have died, not Iwata

>ruins star fox
>ruins paper mario
>pikmin 3 is worse than 1/2

He was ambitious in his days but now he just wants to fuck with other developer's works cus he has his ego so far up his ass even though he's never directed a good game in 20 years

miyamoto has nothing to do with 2D metroid, that was all sakamoto. The only metroid he had heavy involvement with was prime (which was great because this was still when he was a god, prior to wii era)

Iwata wasn't so much bettter himself

>what if we make consore with waggre?
>what if we make handherd with 3D?
>what if me make consore with extra screen???

Like everything on Yea Forums it boils down to popularity.
He is popular with normies so the neckbeards here hate him.
Also a big chunk of people believe he is holding Nintendo back because he is applying the same formula to his games like in the 90s.
He is commited not to change and people are pissed off because they are entitled to the believe that games should carter only to them.

>WHY CANT ZELDA MATURE? IF MIYAMOTA WAS FINALLY DEAD IT WOULD PROBABLY BE DARK SOULS BY NOW

Don't kid yourself kraut tripfag, normies today hardly know who this guy is. It's not the 90's anymore.

Get this, he doesn't think its important for Mario to have a detailed story. However when the best selling Mario game of all time has...damn...no story. But! The next best selling Mario game has...almost no story.

He fails to understand there's a couple thousand people with their head so far up their asses that believe Mario needs a story. Instead Miyamoto wants the series to be accessible and understandable by as many people as possible, even those too young to read.

Attached: Wii Sales.png (542x711, 117K)

> Could have bought SquareSoft, Capcom, Rare & Sega all while they were in their primes. But Refused despite having infinite amounts of cash
Why is Nintendo so fucking retarded?

>Wii
>3DS
>bad

Too many people on here have really dumb ideas and rumors about pretty much everything about him. No one cares about actually reading his interviews and stuff he actually said, they just like saying wrong and dumb rumors over and over. Its pointless to go against it, but I'll be sad when he dies and idiots on here cheer his death for a bunch of stuff he didn't do. Well, he'll probably outlive Yea Forums anyway.

Literally nobody wants Mario to turn into Metal Gear Solid. However it's also true that Nintendo has been very afraid to make something that isn't extremely acccessible and approachable. Can you imagine Nintendo making high-calibre games like Dark Souls or SOTC? Their heavy hitters are all intended for the "family" audience".

They tried to buy NamcoBandai in the past but the Japanese government actually blocked it. I don't think Japan will allow a company to be like Disney and hoover up all the other companies in the same industry.

If they really did then they would've literally owned the fucking gaming world. A legitimate, unstoppable monopoly I wonder why they didn't go through with it all.

Wii was a gimmicky granny bait that died prematurely despite being fastest selling console ever for a few years.

3DS was vastly held back by its dual screens and 3D gimmick. Nintendo should've made something like Vita, which from a design/hardware perspective was superior in every way. I guess that's why Switch is more like Vita than 3DS.

Japan's government blocked them buying blamco and I think they stopped another one because Japan's laws in that particular area are actually useful and so what they're supposed to.

The Wii certainly was a fucking bad console. Don't know what you are trying to imply there. The 3DS was also a letdown.

>the best selling 3D Mario games have the most developed stories
What did (You) mean by this?

> Nintendo buys SquareSoft, Namco, Capcom, Rare, Sega and controls Japanese gaming
> Sony buys Rockstar, Activision, Electronic Arts & Valve and controls Western gaming
Would you have been okay with this Yea Forums?

Hell no. The best Jap games are on Playstation.

it's great that he did all that, and you should respect him for it, but he needs to realize he's past his prime and doing more harm than good at this point

Yes
> Buy Nintendo consoles for exclusives
> Use PC to pirate the Sony games when they eventually get ported to PC

They ruin the Japanese games with censorship garbage, might as well let them ruin western gaming all together

You're dumbfuck as shit, nincel. Jap 3rd parties have objectively been way more free under Sony than when Nintendo ruled the industry. A kusoge weebshit that got some underaged titties censored is hardly reflective of anything that's happpening to games outside that niche of VN kusoges.

Jewtendo censors their shit all the time. Only reason they don't force the same on third-parties is because they're third-place losers.

Attached: Smash censorship.jpg (1752x1219, 517K)

>the vita was superior to the 3DS in every way
imagine thinking this. boy I sure love proprietary memory cards!

The only flaw of Vita and I got a 16GB card bundled with my purchase.

In every other aspect of design and hardware, Vita shat all over the 3DShit.

Attached: vita-3ds.jpg (960x920, 234K)

>he’ll die your in lifetime.

>nah don't make a fun console with innovative features, make the SAME console as last gen but MORE POWERFUL WOAAAH!!
kill yourself

Can't wait.

>3DShit effects
>innovative

>Dark Souls
Lame moviegame with sluggish controls.
>SOTC
Metroid ripoff.

He helped create the industry that spawned this god forsaken board. Now I'm stuck here and I want out. I want out god damnitt please someone make it all end free me from this horrible place and give me my life back

>making games more inmersive is not innovative
>making depth perception in games (especially platformers) a breeze is not innovative
seethe vitanigger.
3d is great, it's a shame that 3dtvs never caught on, you'd be seeing 3d home console games too.

>the SAME console as last gen but MORE POWERFUL WOAAAH!!
That's exactly what the 3DS is you hypocrite, it's entire selling point was that it was the DS but with better 3D effects. It's even named after the damn thing

Attached: 1542149200713.png (160x153, 5K)

>it was the DS but with better 3D effects
What "3D effects" did the DS have you retard

>What "3D effects" did the DS have

Playing 3d video games on a 2d screen, where as the 3ds improved upon it and allowed full 3d through it's stereoscopic display, other than that it was just an upgrade of the og ds. faggot.

nicce bait nincel

>His ideas were amazing for the time but are outdated now.
I think Miyamoto's idea about climbing almost everywhere in BOTW was instrumental in making it a success, so that's just 3 years removed. I think that's too soon to say outdated.

I wish Sonic games had only Tails in place of the other "interesting" characters from the franchise

Because he fucked everything after 2010,he needs to retire already, people is tired of the generic peach is kidnapped because why not by the same faggots every 5 minutes

>3DShit effects making games more immersive
lmao do even Nintenfags believe this? 3DS gimmick was such a huge failure that even in 3DS revisions, they removed the feature. It gave kids eye cancer and shit too.

Meanwhile Switch Lite is basically a Vita 2.0. .Why aren't Nintenfags criticizing Nintendo for lack of "immersive immersion" there? It's the safest handheld ever.

Attached: 1391247441758.jpg (1550x1824, 746K)

ok boomer

He created GAMES, that's why.

He sadly still does have input on some games. He singlehandedly killed the paper Mario series because he didn't like turn based combat.