WEEBS AND GAMERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WEEBS AND GAMERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WOW ALWAYS WINS BABEEE 15 YEARS 15 YEARS

Attached: BTFO.jpg (779x794, 243K)

Twitch views are not, never have been and never will be a reliable indicator of player base size.

Twitch streamers and viewers are fake fucking gamers. They actually buy Labos

>start playing le 1x vanilla ps
>get to level 8
>realize I could have used that time to do almost anything more stimulating than doing fetch quests in a game which was copied from a game from 1996
>remember back to my youth, taking orders from some 32 year old fast food worker who took raiding to be some sort of business in which he ordered a bunch of 16 year olds around
>remember how snobby/bitter people in that game where and how much they enjoyed causing frustration to others
>remember all the brown nosing, drama people engaged in over pixels
>remember the lack of any meaningful game play beyond trying to out gear others in your server

beyond nostalgia and current wow just being a transparent skinner box, why do you people want to play this stress inducing game?

Attached: do_you_enjoy_living_like_that_always_being_mad.png (640x371, 381K)

Yeah it is.

no, otherwise pubg and counterstrike would have way more views than they currently have

You and I both know the most popular game on earth is League of Legends and it's not on there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-032910_Firefox.jpg (719x793, 178K)

>WEEBS AND GAMERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: BTFO.png (373x277, 193K)

Sunk Cost, simple as that. Though now a days you get to choose between WoW's Western visuals or FFXIV's Eastern visuals with around the same gameplay and experience.

>using twitch (which is dying) as a parameter to tell the success of the games
>WOW

Attached: 1560159352363.png (288x415, 178K)

wow is number one, just like america

Never said the views would be the same, but it's a metric to gauge popularity. WoW is more popular than those games listed behind it and likely has more players, cope.

Good post. Wowfags are delusional after all

Youre retarded and can’t read

>WEEBS AND GAMERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Yeah, fuck those gamers. These are the people I hate the most, guys who actually play video games. Can you imagine?

>Twitch
Everyone is on Mixer now, you boomer.

Him: Twitch views are not, never have been and never will be a reliable indicator of player base size.
You: Yeah it is.
Also you: Never said the views would be the same, but it's a metric to gauge popularity.

Retard. Counter-Strike has viewers directly in line with its playerbase. PUBG has views in line with its western playerbase. Chinks and Indians don't use Twitch.

inb4:

>"B-B-But a ton of XIV players are in Japan and China, places where no one cares about Twitch!"

And WoW has a substantially higher playerbase in China, Taiwan, and South Korea than XIV. WoW also is substantially more popular in Latin America and Eastern Europe.

Who plays WoW in 2019 that game looks like a fart. This was a real MMO

Attached: swtor-ui.jpg (1645x900, 1.75M)

>wow looks bad lel
>posts a bad looking screenshot of star snores
nice trees friend

I'm sorry the servers are shut down and it's been like 3 computers since I had it installed or I'd get a nice 2160p screenshot for you