How do you guys withstand this faggotry

How do you guys create 300 reply threads all full of fags forcing their options on which game is good and which game is bad

Attached: 4chan.png (300x225, 20K)

because it's the only thing in my life that stays the same

I just wait for husbando threads

If I had checked out Yea Forums this year, I probably would've left immediately because of how boring it is. I'm hardly an oldfag, but things were definitely more fun when I joined 8 years ago.

I don't know. Someone help.

This unironically

i don't know about other people, but i just take the power limiters off my autism and go full sperg while on Yea Forums. this is one of hte only places where i can be myself.

I have no other life. I’m just buying time till I die. I just don’t want to be in this world anymore. I’m too much of a bitch and a faggot to end it and a lot of people want to see me succeed.

This. Yea Forums is kind of just inane "memeing" now. But that kind of happened when /vg/ was made, since Yea Forums use to have generals too.

It literally doesn't stay the same. It's constantly getting worse.

Who hurt you?

If you don't like Yea Forums, go back to r.eddit or reseteta.

I CANNOT put it any more simply.

Attached: 1551320112306.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

This, but non-sarcastically

same, i love it. and anonymous means no cancer forum culture (more posts = e-peen) and you have no post history and you can lie about anything or type anything you want (except for spamming nigger in all caps 500 times outside Yea Forums)

Attached: 1495400401656.png (1172x675, 32K)

>forcing their options on which game is good and which game is bad
i would genuinely be surprised if more than half of the posts on this board were options about video games

You a newfag?

i just come to shitpost, it's the only thing that barely makes me happy or at least spark some joy in my pathetic life
god i even hate my girlfriend

>People should have weak opinions about something, completely moderate themselves and never take a side in something they like or hate.
Nah, you're a faggot

Just dont go in those threads

no, but newfags are the ones make epic meta threads trying to control board quality and culture like subreddit moderators.

This place is alright I just find the forced meme spam to be annoying, surprised how quickly mods got on Gamer before it became a bigger nuisance

I'm here to make fun of console fairies. I can't stand the amount of people who act like Nintendo makes unique experiences anymore or the people who act like Ps4's exclusives even touch PS2's exclusives (Jax 2 and SOCOM anyone?) Xbox? Well maybe when they drop xbox live gold and let me say nigger to kids like the 360 again I'll give them some credit

Yea Forums will get better but only when the current moderation is shitcanned and replaced with people who give a fuck

until then, enjoy your designated toilet board forever

the only reason anything got done about it was because it struck a nerve
incel, nazi, dilate and any other number of annoying discord raid spam words still aren't filtered and will never be because it doesn't offend them and is often directed at people they dislike

>actually talking about videogames
You wish