How could he complete a contract in"Black" Africa?

How could he complete a contract in"Black" Africa?

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3HXYNOzW6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8nwal3EwOZ8
ioi.dk/hitman-2-august-roadmap/
youtube.com/watch?v=_stW6JvB4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=NRKS1SR51ww
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijh9Hv1MX5g
youtube.com/watch?v=mQlkg6cC4aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UjvE0Yjutc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whenever whitey show up we assume they work for the Jews and let them proceed on to kill some dirty South Congolese Traitors

He doesn’t travel to shitholes that low

Attached: 1_SrOCz2T3RmuZDwQolzOB5w.jpg (570x428, 57K)

>pose as an aid worker

wow that was hard.

Play the first hitman game when he goes to the jungles of South America and find out you zoom zoom faggot

You don't need disguises to complete a mission, hence SASO.

Playing Snood may help him.

Attached: 1564254425885.jpg (1024x989, 98K)

He already goes to Mumbai and disguises himself as a local.

Disguising as a band member in Santa Fortuna is crazy but it fucking works somehow

I just had a waking nightmare flashback to that fucking level

>have to kill cartel guy
>his wife watches a celebrity on tv all day
>that same celebrity is in town
>can take the celebritys clothes as a disguise and not have your cover blown by anybody that might have even had passing knowledge of what he actually looks like

What are some other stealth games that allow as much freedom?

Loved that bit in Funhaus' video

Attached: 1535935189074.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Their best series' are always Hitman. I never laughed so hard on the last level of Blood Money.

>Funhaus
Go back

Fuck off Lawrence

Africans aren't racist like wh*te people, they don't see color. To them, 47 is just another fellow human.

>new ET
>get nervous and sweaty because I have completionist autism and only one shot to get it right

Here's two secret strats in my post: Alt+F4

Attached: 1561410504225.jpg (650x300, 45K)

you have like 9 days for this
don't rush

They'd send a black agent, not 47.

i just snipe every et or throw an explosive at them and hide in a box. don't care about the sa suits because terminus is shit and i got black winter suit for killing an et in tm1.

Blackface

This is probably it. Like those terrorists who used shoe polish to conceal their identity.

I always wanted a contract in a black ghetto

>ayo cracka, nice phone, gimme dat
>here you go
>ahaha shiet, you bitch ass whiteboy, get out
>explosion kill
>master baiter challenge complete
something like that

By sniping his target you mong.

GOTTA CHECK YOU WHITE BREAD

>white Danish developers portraying black people as cartoony nigerians
Literally cannot happen today.

>posing as a well-known local indian barber with hipser haircut and beard, with his fucking face painted on the wall of the barber shop.
everyone you shave greets you like an old buddy

Doesn't have to worry about hiding bodies, immediate danger if he starts throwing coins.

there were no black people on that level, only ghetto-ass nigger monkeys.

Have you seen the HITMAN movie starring Timothy Olyphant?

Attached: pick up.png (337x217, 101K)

most based answer
fucking retards think real hitman just change disguise every 30 secs to fool people instead of just sneaking and kill them from far away

i saw it and i really don't like how you envoke that memory for me

Haven't you played Far Cry 2 or Resident Evil 5? Half the people in Africa are white. Exactly half. You can't have fewer, otherwise killing a black enemy would be more probable and that's racist.

Attached: Rabbi 47.jpg (692x392, 30K)

THAT

You did unlock the new sniper rifle and elusive target suit, right user?

Attached: 20190802231612_1.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

>new sniper rifle
nah I don't want to grind same sniper level over and over again I'm good

>Bald guy throws a phone at my feet
>"Weird"
>Pick it up and try answering it
>It electrocutes me to death

How come they never put the Sarajevo Six on PC

Attached: HITMAN™_20170203130844.jpg (3840x2160, 763K)

>completionist autism
>for a game with time-limited content and multiplayer grinding

i pity you

Attached: 20181121183941_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

lmao

Attached: guards sniper.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

If he could blend in India I don't see Africa being a problem.

>India

I think he rubs in feces in the street to blend in even further.

nobigdeal.doc

But he's been to Brazil before and that's as low as you can get

>assassin game doesn't let you use blackface disguise in african level

Attached: well.jpg (717x873, 70K)

For me, it's Check (Rap)
youtube.com/watch?v=C3HXYNOzW6A

He wore a black man's skin

Mass murderer Agent 47 would right out refuse to do blackface because it's unethical.

>just NPC voice samples and a shitty beat
And yet it's fucking genius

Is it just me or anybody else having less fun on Season 2 than the first? I have 200+ hours on S1 just messing around trying to do challanges and speedrun routes. With Season 2 I ran through the story and was done with it pretty much. Might be the performance but it wasn't that good in S1 either.

Attached: 2017.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

I think they learned the wrong lessons from S1, bigger isn't always better. Santa Fortuna and Mumbai are impressive levels but three targets across maps that large is just too much. Great experience the first time around, but a slog when it comes to replaying. Miami's up there with Paris and Sapienza though, and Sgail would be too if the targets were better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nwal3EwOZ8

He's been to India which is worse than any place in Africa

>flies swarm around you for a period of time after you emerge from the sewers
>absolutely no one comments on this

Is this just normal in Mumbai?

Mumbai works because there are multiple ways to lure targets out of their strongholds. You can beat the level without ever entering the tower or the trainyard. The same can't be said for Columbia, since the only way to get Rico out into the village is by disguising as the band member.

Yeah the flies are just a nuisance

the script is downgraded in s2, very obvious like santa fortuna hippie broken bus and treasure hunter, for budget and outsourcing reasons i guess

noclip documentary interviewed ioi employees, paris was the most complex level in terms of script, in s2 they simply dont have the resource to keep up

Attached: 07ccfdface80f93031be2d77d0e9be500c445a16_270080_840_1200.jpg (840x1200, 264K)

Everyone would go along with it, I mean that's entire thing with India, you impersonate a bunch of brown Indian dudes with strong accents and no one questions this bald white guy with a distinctive voice has suddenly replaced a barber/tailor/laundryman etc

I feel mostly burnt out playing 2, but I think spending so much time on 1 was a contributor

He will disguise as anthropologist or some shit.
Or they will do full body costumes that you can't see the skin
Or he will find a way to kill the target from far

It's obvious they recycled stuff from one mission to the next and even stole some stuff from Patient Zero. Flies are used for both Florida Man and the Mumbai sewers. The bats in Columbia come from Patient Zero, the cars in Miami use the same logic as the cable car from Hokkaido. 2018 was very much a budget game, but they did great with what they had.

The fact you can you can lure everyone out makes Mumbai the easiest saso run I reckon. Even if you're not running saso, the Kashmirian makes everything easier as well.

I had more fun in Season 1 mainly because I'm learning how everything works and I'm finding out new and various ways to get the job done, with Season 2 I know how things work and there isn't much that can surprise me.

In the documentary, IO said that they were more willing to experiment with mission structures with things like identifing The Maelstrom and collecting clues in Whittleton. I wonder if this mean we're going to see even more experimentation in Season 3?

People seem to dislike the Whittleton clues on replays but I'm fine with them, they aren't as out of the way as the virus in Sapienza. i'm enjoying the experimentation with stuff like the Maelstrom and from what i understand you can kill two more optional targets or go straight for the vault in New York, I haven't done that one yet.

India has money now whereas places like cote divoire still have slaves running cocoa plantations and civil wars

Same shit they did in Mumbai. Make half the guards attack him on site because he's white. Because racial profiling is okay when they do it.

gears 2 still did it better

>that's Hitman!
fuck off

Well, it's a game. I mean, most people on Yea Forums understand that hyper-realism in games isn't always a good thing and doesn't make a game fun. IOI has a pretty good grasp on the balance between 'real' and 'fun'. They toe that line nicely.
>knocks you out with a trout.

with some black paint

Tell that to the inhabitants of South Africa. If you can still find a white one alive, anyway.

that's not a trout. Do you even fish?

>that's Hitman!
uhhh no, that's agent 47...

Seriously, bro. I feel you. Use a trainer for the stealth ability. Walk in, listen to the dialog and watch it all unfold. Then just pop the fucker and run to the exit and pray your power doesn't go out or you get disconnected. It's not worth the anxiety. I only blew one SO/SA ET because the game crashed and I've just used trainers on them ever since.

Attached: 2bedfc11-ed13-4908-beb0-699955ded12c.jpg (960x883, 210K)

SASO's it.

It's no big deal. I have 100% everything. Challenges (inc sniper, ghost, feat. contract), steam achievements, unlocks, all of it. My in-game level is 602. And it took about 370 hours.

Silent Assassin.

There's a trout in Miami. There's 3 or 4 types a fish. The shuriken Starfish was fun. I've never thought about what type of fish the unlock (for loadout) is.

I still wish they'd bring back something darker like The Meat King's Party. You could have some formal and fancy soirée but in the lower floors and basement have some degenerate drug party or slave auction.

>tfw no HMF bros in Yea Forums

Is that Gantz? Reading that chapter I didn’t think you sink so low and yet the ending made me wrong.

That manga is so fun and so shit at the same time it’s amazing.

I'd like if the stories always weren't so cut-and-dry with the good-vs-evil bits. Assassins are more likely to be hired to kill innocent people (rival businesses, testifying witnesses, etc) than to kill people that really deserve it. It's all too sanitized. Although I hated having to kill the cutie scientist in Sapienza. I would have done things with that body, user. Awful things. Then asked Diana her opinion and recommendations in the middle of it.

An airport missions could be pretty neat.

Attached: cabecera-448[1].jpg (1024x383, 86K)

It'd just be Miami, but with planes instead of race cars. I'm sure I'd enjoy it. But it seems like they'd have to work hard to make it stand out. Especially because airports are like a million square feet of identical hallways and carpets.

Wouldn’t last long if he goes around wearing that suit in the hot African climate.u

They'll never do stuff where you kill 'good guys' or 'innocents' but I'd like them to targets in a grey area. The closest one I can think of right now would be the yard bird trio, they didn't seem to be outright murders or life ruiners like every other target.

If they do that I'd like them to do a countdown thing where the target will evacuate or when SWAT or whoever will arrive

Also they stick to a story line. 47 is not a freelance assassin at this point. He only does what his boss and crew tell him to do. He's more Bond and less Leon The Professional.

Closest grey area target in nuHitman is Bosco from The Icon, he was just a demanding perfectionist who wanted to make a great movie. I definitely want more dindu targets, there's a reason everyone loves Mr. Swing King, and it's not just because of BM's strange tutorial.

Maybe it shouldn't be a gigantic airport of a huge metropolis? Hell, IOI could choose a small airport in Denmark or something.

I can never un-hear his whining "C'mon. You guys, Come oooooooon" The way he said the 2nd "Come oooon"it was just so incredibly flambouant. It was less like a movie set and more like a gay pride parade.

Swing King is definitely guilty though, both with the gang on his lands plus his negligence causing those deaths.

>there's a reason everyone loves Mr. Swing King, and it's not just because of BM's strange tutorial.
People love the memes, the ridiculous dialogue and the rap music that just says "ay hol up muhfugga". I absolutely hate the mission though. It's the worst mission in the franchise. Even every level of Absolution is better than Swing King.

It wouldn't be hard. They could put together a story about an A380 (500-passenger plane) being hijacked and taken to a smaller airport. You'd have to board it and sneak around. Imagine the possibilities. That could easily make up 1/3 the level.

do you wana get a new no Russian?
cause that's how you get a new no Russian

Can you cool it with the airplane jokes? Only eurotrash would find it funny to hijack planes.

He doesn't wear a suit in hotter locations though, he dresses like a dad in Santa Fortuna

There's that rival business CEO in night Marrakesh

In No Russian the mission's purpose is to kill civilians to maintain your cover. In a Hitman level you get -80000 points and the grade of F--- for doing that. Every 3d Grand Theft Auto game has included an airport and you don't get penaltized for indiscriminate murder there. In fact those games have Kill Frenzy bonus missions.

IOI is European and not protected by freedom of speech/expression unlike Rockstar and Activision.

>Rockstar
You realize that Rockstar started off as bongs, right? I'm pretty sure GTA3 was developed by them.

Rockstar is from the UK iirc

It was a different time.

the Carmageddon are from the UK and one of the three main methods of finishing every race is by murdering every civilian on the map

95% of Yea Forums wasn't born when this game came out.

How does that work? I mean, don't Take-Two Interactive own them? And Take-Two is American. Although Rockstar publishes their own games and doesn't go through Take-Two. Hm

What's the current road map, and are they even going to do another level? I need more than new one map.

>snow camo in american suburb

It's not a big deal.

Attached: NbwgO8P.jpg (1112x3510, 715K)

there will be a beach resort level in the Maldives with some cult-meeting.

Donkey Kong, Galaga, Frogger, Castle Wolfenstein, Defender, Ms Pacman, Mouse Trap, Ultima 1, and Zork 2 all came out the year I was born. Fucking amazing year in gaming. But none of them involved killing innocent civilians.

i wish there was a mission in some siberian russian prison or a cuban circular prison

ioi.dk/hitman-2-august-roadmap/

Attached: 1545705194231.png (690x387, 675K)

>I want a Hitman level where I can go to Africa and shoot many N's
>t. Yea Forums

Why has nobody done a custom contract with 5 nigger targets and fiber wire kills?

>bringing back the homing briefcase
nice, but I really wish they would just focus on levels.

Are you sure no one has done that? There's quite a lot of contracts out there.

There's one in Hokkaido called brownie or chocolate something

You can't filter the contracts list for targets but I'm sure these missions are out there

Any Yea Forums contracts?

do americans really believe this?

That isn't even close to the worst level in Hitman history.

YAME YAME

I guess at least one of us does, or hopefully did.

level in mumbai in H2 was kinda weird. 47 sticks out like a sore thumb

They really should have improved the Contract tools before fucking around with MP stuff. There are like 5 very, very basic implementations that it would make it a joy to use as a creator and a player.
>'Search by author name'
>'See more by this author'
>No automatic refresh every few minutes (this erases anything you've typed while finalizing a contract creation)
>Allow saving during contracts.
>Have side-objectives be "Optional / Required / Removed" instead of always optional - This one is confusing because some objectives are hard-coded as required, and some aren't, so you have to read carefully. Like the one where all bullets have to hit a person (and not a camera, which is also stupid) is always required. But 'don't get spotted' is optional. And there's like 20 of these optional requirements that inconsistently are forced to be optional or required.

The author thing is really the biggest issue.

That's only because he doesn't smell like shit and piss with a hint of curry.

Also let us edit or delete our own created contracts.

Kill a warlord or corrupt government official. Pretty standard fair for 47, really.

Fucking this. I would trade in all development time they wasted on MP and sniper assassin for them to improve contracts and work on actual maps.

electrocution phone is SA easy mode

as part of his preparation he'll go through intense tanning.

I've done several contracts with roastie targets

Are contracts platform specific or are they available everywhere?

What could they do to make rifles, shotguns, and smgs actually worth taking to a mission? Maybe no point penalty on easy, reduced point penalty on normal, and extra point penalty on hard? Maybe just have one rifle, smg, and shotgun that you can customize a lot instead of 5 variations you would never use?

>Maybe no point penalty on easy, reduced point penalty on normal, and extra point penalty on hard?
Players won't accept any point penalty I think. They still would avoid these weapons.

There are more improvements to Contracts I’d make personally:
>option to delete objects or NPCs from the environment
>ability to rate contracts so all the good contracts don’t get buried under the trash ones
>ability to set mandatory starting locations
>community contracts are the ones that get rated 5 stars by the community rather than ones submitted to IO
>ability to create contract playlists so making campaigns in Contracts mode is easier
>make Contracts crossplatform

>they nerfed the sawn-off shotgun for the sole purpose of making an escalation slightly more tedious

It was an unintentional glitch. They said they’d patch it in the next update.

I honestly hate the ET model for a few reasons, this being one of them. I am a save scumming fiend, and ETs are the complete opposite. It also takes away the fun of trying out different methods since you only have one shot.
I was mainly sniping ETs, but now I just watch videos on how to SA it so I can get credit for those. Not a whole lot of fun, but at least it gets done. I did have a moderate amount of fun combining two different video strategies into my own for the Entertainer ET on Marrakesh, though. I discovered that both videos had some inefficient parts and realized combining them would be better.
Electrocution phone from the Bank is OP as fuck, and probably going to be the easiest method for any ET SA until they nerf it or introduce something even more OP. You should definitely get it

The thing I don’t like about it is that you can’t get the suits any other way.

This was so fucking painful because of how sloppy the Contract UI and tools are.
>Ultra-Rare!

Attached: 1562608690592.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>community contracts are the ones that get rated 5 stars by the community rather than ones submitted to IO
Isn't this interesting, though? IOI knows that their contract sorting is complete shit and doesn't want to mess with it themselves, so they make players submit their contracts themselves because it drastically reduces the chances of them having to deal with shit contracts. Player ratings would be great.

I'm the opposite. I played and enjoyed Hitman S1, but I pretty much played each level just a couple of times and that was it. Only about 40 hours playtime. But in S2, I've been doing all the challenges, getting achievements and shit, and have over 100 hours now. I don't know why exactly, but it really caught me this time around that it didn't quite before.

It always feel so weird leaving those expensive nice suits behind, but at the same time i'm pretty sure 47 is meant "canon wise" to use disguises. Using suit only kind of makes it so you have to speedrun or abuse the AI. Just doesn't feel smooth if you know what i mean. Or maybe i need to get really gud

I know what you mean, I haven't seen an SASO run that didn't involve abusing mechanics in some way.

Isn't it in Blood Money that leaving your suit behind (i.e. not exiting the mission in your suit) is a score penalty? I actually was doing this when I first started Hitman 2016 because I assumed it would still be a thing

Attached: 1564813198507.jpg (900x900, 106K)

nice

Make the gunplay better and not have terminator AI

Much like how africans and asians can play traditional European characters in serious dramas, there's no reason a white man would look out of place wearing authentic tribal garb and speaking in clicking noises.

I think it was a score penalty back in Contracts as well

I still do it in the new game just for the sake of it. Feels nice to exit in the suit and also think about where you grab the first disguise since you'll need to come back for the suit

the hitman series has so much potential but the recent games have been extremely lacklustre
how could these games be improved?

Attached: HMBM.jpg (668x900, 105K)

It wasn't. BM is the only game in the series to have such a penalty. I'm unsure if it would work in the new maps since they're so large. I like to imagine that the ICA's clean up crew retrieves 47's suit if he leaves it in an area.

Maybe tell why you think they are lacklustre? I think they've been pretty good. I like the maps, and all are of course not equally good. But there's loads of things to do. I enjoy more missions being added as well, rather than having only a few for a game then having to wait for a long time for the next one.

Jesper Kyd

Fucking Gantz, imagine that chapter coming out today
The salt would be unbelievable

Will we ever have that toster kill in game?

I'd like more assassinations like the kashmirian where 47 doesn't even get close to his target but sets up situations where they die.

>framing target's death as a suicide
Wonder if that's a viable option for a future game.

I dont see why not.

Attached: Gantz_Alien.jpg (537x767, 82K)

>And in my depression, I have decided I will strangle myself, climb into the oven, lock myself inside, and then turn it on and burn myself to death.
>"Poor bastard."

I'd say more like exploiting YouTube. My first SO/SA of Hokkaido in Hitman 2016 took like 2 hours and it was ton of fun. Last week after countless hours learning the level (not intentionally, just happens), I did it in 3m:33s with no weird hacks. Simply knowledge of exactly where the people, items, and routes all were or were going to be.

I really feel sorry for people that don't go out of their way to discover the game on their own.

Unrelated, here's a fun picture from Patient Zero/Hokkaido I did just to see how much EXP I could get in a single run without challenges. I could have gotten another 500 or so but I was clumsy and disposed of a few bodies before they were infected. I think this method is the most EXP-per-hour possible without the huge bursts of EXP from challenges.

Attached: 1561569677518.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Fun Fact: The new IOI studio they just opened up, with new employees, will be making Hitman 3. The team that made Hitman 2018 (and probably some from 2016) will be working on a new IP. Personally, I think that's a terrible thing since they're screwing with a formula that made gold at the cost of the Hitman IP. But, if you are begging for change, then maybe it's something you'll like.

Yeah, I'm thinking Jesper Kyd's a genius.

>source:my ass
Sure

The new IP is freedom fighters 2 isn't it?

Just snipe em

everybody in Hitman Universe is woke as fuck and they don't care for a person's appearance, only the clothes they wear

youtube.com/watch?v=_stW6JvB4SI
There's your source, Captain Faggot-That-Can't-Use-Google

Supposedly it's a brand new IP. Right now they have 4 known IPs, and they're working on a 5th. It's in the video linked above toward the end. They talk about future plans.

Man, off topic, but this reminds me. I was playing Custom Order Maid 3D 2 earlier, and the MC declared he was a liberal. It was so awkward because the game is all about anime tiddies and liberals are known to hate them with a passion. If the rest of the translation wasn't already a dumpster fire, I'd wonder what the translators were thinking.

De Santiss' cuteness was all a act user, dont get pulled in by her.

He'd need a good disguise because they probably attack him on sight thinking he's got gold in his skull

>Relief worker
>Tourist
>Weapons dealer
>Diplomat
>Doctor
>Mercenary

There would be plenty of opportunities.

I know you're not talking shit about my waifu. By the way, I could swear they use her character model as a pedestrian. That long wavy hair, same color and everything. I catch a glimpse of it now and then but never felt like going to take a closer look.

Attached: 1535980712573.png (350x460, 262K)

enemy AI is extremely poor, very stiff movement, graphics nowhere near as good as they should be, combat is lacking, voice acting lacking, level design and game mechanics way too similar to past games. theres no innovation, nothing much improved upon. also i know stealth is the main focus but if i get into a shooutout i want things to get crazy so i can go out in a blaze of glory.
the games play more like a puzzle rather than an intense experience that one imagines being a hitman would be like. there needs to be more tension, it needs to be more fun quite frankly.
for a game about being a hitman it feels very sanitised and tame. it needs a complete revamp but done properly. something that will never happen because 80% of modern game developers couldnt make a fun/good game if their careers depended on it, which unfortunately for us doesnt seem to be the case.

All of you just up and forgetting the architect in night time Marakesh, who's worst crime was being blunt to the street vendors when they dont help him.

Dino was a arrogant asshole, De Santis was a wolf in sheeps clothing, Hacker Chick in Colorado was happy to be complicit in murder and terrorism and had no qualms about hurting or killing kids.

Dino, Ezra Burg are both grey areas, the architect is absolutely innocent.

There's a contract called "GET OUT"

the AI is basic as fuck and mostly scripted, the graphics who cares. The puzzle feeling is because HITMAN is a clockwork toy that the moment you don't set up perfectly for it it all falls apart.

>sub-saharan africa
>be nurse in UN medical camp
>doing best to treat and isolate ebola outbreak
>pack of wild natives storm the camp
>steal all the supplies
>including blood soaked sheets, used syringes, and other contagious goodies
This actually happened during that outbreak a few years ago. How would Agent 47 defend against ebola?

No, his worst crime was stealing documents that he was going to sell to the asian businessman. Or did you forget the entire reason for that mission?
Not that I'd personally consider that to be something to murder over, but the reason is there.

>Ezra Burg are both grey areas
erm ... wasn't he the guy that specialized in drug-enhanced psychological torture? I'm not sure that's a gray area. I'd like to hear your thoughts on why you feel the architect was innocent, though. I mean, surely he had just as much complicity in nefarious deeds as forgettable interpol hacker chick in Colorado.

cant tell if youre trying to defend the game or criticise it with that last sentence

And? There's millions of people enjoying the game. If it's not your cup of tea, okay. But the game is a success because its positive characteristics outweigh it's downsides -- including always-online DRM. Overcoming that was a pretty big deal. It means people just love the game enough to get over it and have fun anyway.

graphics isnt the main issue but it's just one of many that when accumulated make for a piss poor game

>do the featured contracts
>one of them has you killing the only nigger in the suburb and his his coalburning wife
close enough

Yeah, Diana said the only reason for him being killed was to "send a clear message to others that might do the same" or something.

you dont need to kill them because it would ruin silent assassin

The graphics were really good. What the fuck are you people expecting? I don't think Hitman 2 is even considered an AAA game though I'm not sure who the authority on those rankings would be to ask, or whether they change over time as a game increases sales/popularity.

never criticized it, i fucking love the game, desu its probably my favorite and can easily pick out whats wrong with it due to 3k hours in game. You are just retarded.
You can't deny its a clockwork toy, it winds up and works. If you don't set up perfectly it just doesn't work the way you'd expect.
the graphics are fine, honestly the level of cartoony look in it is part of the charm. I'd be happy with bloodmoney graphics still, hell hitman2 graphics still. Its not how it looks its how it plays.

its true tho user, she plays everyone to get her way

But yeah i swear you see her model as one of the bikini girls in columbia just with added glasses

You can get the Whittleton clues pretty much in passing. They aren't really out of the way. I think speedrunners hate them because of how much complexity (and chance for error) they add to runs.

I hated that fucking virus in Sapienza. I had already completed 100% of the challenges before I learned how to get that USB drive early on. I kept seeing it drop in the cave during murder runs but could never pinpoint who had it. The sad part about this is one the challenges is to literally kill the bitch with the USB drive while she's talking to her dead coworker in the morgue and I just never noticed she had the drive on her ... I also heard someone mentioned killing the virus by dropping a stalactite somewhere and I've been meaning to look into that since I never noticed that either.

If anything, they didn't realize what made Sapienza and Paris so good which are large vertical areas, and what made Colarado so boring which was entirely flat map. Mumbai and Santa Fortuna are just sprawled out and too flat, same with Whittleton Creek. Even Miami suffers from it.

The one time I completed that level the game crashed as the bomb exploded. I dropped the game after that.

>never criticized it
Show your post to 10 people on the street and ask them if it sounded like you were criticizing something. Report back.

>due to 3k hours in game. You are just retarded.
>spend 3,000 hours in single player game with 300 hours of total autistic content.
>call someone else retarded

One question I have is why 47 needed to kill the Washingtons. All he needed to do was make sure they couldn't use the kill switches. There are plenty ways he could have done that without killing them.

Attached: 1552132166357.jpg (600x754, 40K)

Because it's Hitman, not Pacifier
And the only way to prevent rich cunts from doing anything is removing them outright

point out criticism and if it makes sense using your explanation I'll give it to you, hows that?
(you)

He wanted a new job, that aint dickish or deserving, if being a rude ass and spending to much is enough for Dino, then i was trying to compare the same for frenchie.

Correct me if i'm wrong but Burg refused to kill, hated the men he worked with and was considering going turncoat. Still very grey because you know, torture and working with bad men, but he never inflicted any body harm or allowed his drugs to cause any long standing mental harm.

Frenchie just hated his job and was a bit rude to street vendors in Marakesh. Who I can confirm irl are annoying as shit.

Now that I think about it, Ken Morgan is a bit grey too. Dick with a taste for kitche media who's only doing his job. Then again, lawyers are evil stereotype. I havent played Club 27 all too much yet honestly.

>You can't deny its a clockwork toy, it winds up and works.
im not denying it at all, im asking if you think that's a good thing.
>If you don't set up perfectly it just doesn't work the way you'd expect.
that's not the issue. the issue is that i want to enjoy the experience and not be bored out of my mind setting up a predictable puzzle game level after level

just sneak behind the laboratory with the virus and shoot the stalactite above it

Santa Fortuna's big weakness was the underground tunnels lacked landmarks or some way to memorize the pathing and exits. Even after doing enough Ghost runs there to get the suit and all challenges, I still have to open the map to find my way around those fucking tunnels. I mean, compared to Hokkaido's lower level for example, it's just a shitshow. Other than that, I didn't mind Santa Fortuna. Would have been nice to have some sniper nest spots, but eh.

Paris, and the Sapienza bonus mission with the mayor or whatever, and a few others I'm forgetting -- When you turn off the music in the options, it should turn off ALL the music. Paris' fashion show and porch music were loud and annoying as fuck. When ever I started that Sapienza bonus level, the first thing I did was walk out onto the roof and shoot that bitch in the head so she'd stop singing.

oh shit you can do that?
you dont have to do the whole tedious hazmat suit fuckery every time?
t. started sapienza yesterday

>When you turn off the music in the options, it should turn off ALL the music. Paris' fashion show and porch music were loud and annoying as fuck. When ever I started that Sapienza bonus level, the first thing I did was walk out onto the roof and shoot that bitch in the head so she'd stop singing.
autism speaks

Alright, and I said "the puzzles work like a clockwork toy that's set to be done perfectly or doesn't work at all". and "if you don't set it up perfectly then the puzzle falls apart". You can just do what I do and knock people out and drag them somewhere else to do something equally as stupid? I don't get where you are coming from saying what I said was derogatory in any way.
Also mind you, in about 15 years of Yea Forums I have NEVER once tried to understand an anons POV or talk it out with them here.

You can also get a USB drive with a computer virus from the girl by the morgue to destroy the virus from a remote computer.

the one that visits her dead buddy?
or the one talking near the morgue?

The first one

Just throw that EMP device on the laptop

I won't deny it. I was diagnosed when I was 32. When I was 15, I was misdiagnosed as bipolar. And one of my things is sound gets muffled in my head. I have a hard time understanding accents or people on the phone. I need to be able to hear things clearly. So I turn off music, ambience, etc in games. I generally don't play games if I can't turn off the music.

Mendola wanted a new job, yes, but he's committing corporate espionage that will cost the company he's leaving billions of dollars. That's a little more than being a simple disgruntled employee.

Ken Morgan is just a cartoonishly evil lawyer. He's a rather lame target. The manager Dexy would make more sense, but I guess they couldn't spin a way for her to be evil enough to warrant an assassination.

Ken Morgan is a generic evil lawyer who helps rich kids get away with crimes by getting them off on affluenza charges. Also, the Washington twins are clients at his law firm. He's arguably the most boring target both route wise and personality wise.

thanks
which emp device?
not an unlock?
there is an emp device in sapienza?

Remote EMP device; it's an unlock. I think from doing 3 Mumbai mission stories?

Well, if it was MY company he was betraying, I'd want him dead. But for some reason it seems like a grey area from the 3rd person perspective.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NRKS1SR51ww
lol the game is a fucking parody of itself at this point. they keep trying to come up with elaborate ways to kill your targets but it just ends up looking like a tom and jerry cartoon.

Living in the Hitman universe must be incredibly confusing, you keep finding dead or unconscious people in their underwear in containers.

theres literally like 4 different anons in this thread who are convinced you were criticising the game when you made that comment.

I only go to the next sandbox after cleaning the previous up as much as possible, but yeah, good to know, danke.

.>Mendola wanted a new job, yes, but he's committing corporate espionage that will cost the company he's leaving billions of dollars. That's a little more than being a simple disgruntled employee.
I have to be honest, i just want to fuck them.

>The manager Dexy would make more sense, but I guess they couldn't spin a way for her to be evil enough to warrant an assassination.
Isnt she hiding the key piece of info on the daughters death? Like its her who Jordan phones in the recording right?

>He's arguably the most boring target both route wise and personality wise.
What about Cassidy?

Cartoons are fun. What's the problem? I don't want hyper-realism. I want to laugh like an asshole when I put a concussive rubber duck on a balcony ledge then push some dumb motherfucker that goes to pick it up over, then knocking them out mid-air with a rubber duck so they instantly go quiet before splatter on the ground. Why the fuck not? It's fun to experiment and see what all you can make happen. IOI designed the game exactly for that.

hey so, what do i buy if i want all the content possible? I have base game 2 with the legacy levels from 1 included and zero dlc

Also, they apparently only sell white boxer shorts in the underwear aisle.

Because it is a grey area from that perspective. What Mendola did is illegal, but at the end of the day the only thiing getting hurt is a multi-billion dollar real estate company. Apart from that, Mendola's only crime is that he's impatient and easily irritable, which you can't really blame him for since he actually suspects that a hitman might be after him.

I know and I feel bad ok? I genuinely love this game

Hitman shouldn't go full ironic. Nothing ever good comes from going full ironic.

You'll have lots of fun, then. I have 400 hours played and all challenges completed and I still learn new things every day in these thereads. Like the stalactite thing.

>Isnt she hiding the key piece of info on the daughters death?
She is ransoming it to his daddy. It proves he pushed his girlfriend off the balcony.

If you don't have the silver edition (which it doesn't sound like), then you have to pay about $40 that gets you access to one actual level and two sniper levels.

Cassidy has his moments of personality with him peaking through the curtains to spy on the neighbours, and the fact that he takes himself far too seriously. He's basically a comedic relief target.

Cassidy is technically a grey area target too since his only crime is illegal surveillance, which is part of his job anyway.

It's fine. They are walking a very good path between retardedly comical and overly realistic right now. They go just silly enough to keep things fun, but I don't seem them going all Saints Row on the Hitman IP just yet.

well then the game is perfect for you and people like you and they should continue to make hitman games like this if they like average at best sales figures.

And lots of frustration as well, since as far as I can tell, completing the Sniper Assasin on Sapienza isn't simple at all, and SASO is even harder.
Or, most likely, just haven't found the optimal soluiton yet.

Hitman 2 sales are extremely good. They started off slow in 4th quarter last year, but they're good enough now that they're opening another development studio.

does it include the patient zero stuff? And whatever those two locked targets in Columbia and Miami are?

Well, I'm sure someone will feed it to you here. Generally, just focus on doing the 'Assassination' challenges and Opportunities. They show you 90% of the theatric ways to kill targets. Save SO/SA for last that way you have time to learn all the item/costume/guard positions/assassination methods (and use a Sniper Rifle for the kills to weave Sniper Assassin into the same run).

I ought try more in Wittleton Creek then

what are the figures?

There's an escalation in Marrakesh that awards a silenced sniper rifle that will become your bestest friend. For the life of me I can't remember what it was called.

Sapienza was my first SASO, before the tutorial levels even, it's probably the easiest level in the game. Well, IMO anyhow.

I only have the standard edition, but since I owned Hitman 2016 I got all those maps plus Patient Zero. So I'm not sure about that.

Also that is only for the first expansion pass. The wording on Steam makes it sound like at some point they will release another and you will have pay for that as well. I haven't gotten it myself because it really only offers New York map.

Private companies don't have to disclose figures. And failing companies don't open new studios and begin work on brand new IPs. I'm sure you can put the pieces together without a pie chart.

lol no. I would say China/Africa are tied for terrible. SA and India are about even but definitely above Africa.

Whittleton Creek is peak comfy. I love that place so much (I only wish it were bigger). Halloween is gonna be a lot of fun. You know they're gonna do something with it.

>wake up the on journalist guy to talk to call the the pier
>go up to the church tower with sniper rifle
>shoot box by observatory
>shoot the dude through telescope and shoot the girl on the pier
I guess Sniper Assassin on that map is a brainlet

I'd have to say, assuming no saving was allowed, Hokkaido is easiest and Colorado can just go die in a fire. I hate that fucking level.

lol oh no

That guy stone

I never realised you can shoot through the telescope

Nobody said they were failing, the user said their sales were average at best. Which i suspect is true.

Cant accesses Pateint Zero without buying it annoyingly. Oh well, would you say spend ÂŁ8 on that or ÂŁ20 on the Silver pass?

I *think* for PlayStation alone they've sold 510,000. But the source doesn't give a source and the table is missing labels so I can't even be sure this is current.

And it says 220,000 for XBone. It has no PC figures at all.

The peak number of simultaneous players on Steam is 361,000 with owner estimates between 2,000,000 and 5,000,000. Source is SteamDB. Assuming worst case scenario, that's 2,750,000 units shipped. The average game on Steam sales 32,000. I can't find that number narrowed down by 'AAA' vs 'Indie', probably because it's too vague to catagorize. At any rate, even at the lowest possible estimate, the sales are very good.

lmao, no. India is a shithole but almost the entirety of Africa is worse than India.

Colorado became a whole lot more bearable in the Legacy upgrade because it's actually possible to hide occasionally. And I agree, SASO in Hokkaido is a joke. The keycard that Smith gives you completely breaks the main gimmick of the level by removing it.

and being able to use an electronic scrambler to open the morgue fridge further broke it

no they penalize you by making you wait 2 minutes for him to finish talking. if you kill him, he doesnt drop it. no clue where hes hiding it

Oh hey thats a point, why wasnt Smith in Hitman 2?

Because I felt like it.

Attached: FaceApp_1564853096230.png (704x734, 583K)

as much of a shithole india is india doesn't have cannibals, yearly civil wars, child soldiers,rampant ebola and other exotic diseases, an almost complete reliance on UN aid and frankly much worse things. though to be fair India has them beat on public defecation and arguably rape cases

i think hitman is a pretty cool guy. eh kills criminals and doesn't afraid of anything

Hitman games could use some wigs

Because 2016 and 2018 are one game with 12 missions.

Attached: Bean.jpg (753x626, 25K)

By making Absolution sequels

Beanposting was the best part of 2018's launch

>HITMAN is a clockwork toy that the moment you don't set up perfectly for it it all falls apart.
Theres no clockwork type element, that's way overblowing the very simplistic game design. The game world literally goes on endless loops for each step of the assassination missions. You essentially cant fail unless you get caught trespassing. Also there are only a handful of "clockwork" assassination setups, electrocute/drown/blow up/snipe, etc, that repeat for every single mission and target. It's a very repetitive experience after awhile because theres nothing dynamic about any of it. Like the other guy said the AI is too fucking dumb to ever go off script in any way

Attached: 1545668113804.jpg (2529x983, 265K)

But 47 is a criminal

Why is the combat so much worse in 1 and 2 than Absolution? Isnt it the same dev?

poo in loo >:(

47 needs more disguises that utilize wigs and facial hair

stealth games aren’t well known for good combat

Absolution has nothing except combat, initially they didn't even have any non-cutscene targets planned

>Doing the new sniper mission to unlock the sniper
>Complete all of the challenges
>Only mastery 13
Do I just have to repeatedly do the mission until I hit 20 or has something gone wrong?
I'm already sick of it and I've only played it around ~20 times

Attached: 47_Leave.jpg (496x673, 96K)

Everybody gangster till 47 slices a penis

Easily, African niggers know white people means free food so you can have them eating out of your hand like a petting zoo

Yes. I reached top 10 on the leaderboards grinding for that shit.

Attached: 1543887668456.jpg (489x629, 139K)

Is he wearing one half of a sunglass on the third one?

Yeah but why not just port the combat over to there new games. It feels really stiff and clunky now

>ebola syringe
>nothing personnel

he probably shows up, infiltrates the place, murders whoever he's paid to, and gets out safely.

A good disguise would be a private defense contractor (i.e. mercenary). They're expected to have guns, and there are enough of them running around Africa that he wouldn't be that out of place, especially if he's after some warlord who's likely to hire mercenaries.

What part of the combat did you like? Last I played Absolution I found that the shooting was similar to TM only easier because there's the slow-motion cinematic mode

>new team making it
>episodic again when it failed the first time
I'm worried about Hitman 3 now.

Why is it so comically large? Compare to this image of a small girl holding one.

Attached: mcsvd.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

47's not a big guy

Attached: Dr Ort-Meyer Im ICA.png (716x768, 462K)

They just have to make the same game again with new levels and some heavily requested fan features like dual silverballers, more gadget varity, and unlocks/progress carrying over from Hitman 2 there isn't a lot they could fuck up.

>episodic again

Attached: 4543.jpg (500x510, 53K)

>Silent Assassin
>Lol disguises don't work at all, just take the Mp5SD and shoot whoever sees you
>Blood Money
>Lol disguises give you the whole level
>Absolution
>Lol press up against walls to be invisible

Are the reboots the best games, unironically? I haven't played them yet but the bar is on the floor

Who else can't play the elusive because on vacation?

Attached: 1563593933831.png (898x449, 598K)

>Disguises don't work in SA meme

He appears in an easter egg cameo in the Signapore sniper map

Yeah, that's a good one, but that escalation is locked behind having Patient Zero. Which most people may have, but I didn't at first - never got it until the recent Steam sale. Alternatively, one of the Isle of Sgail mastery levels gives you a silenced sniper. Not as cool looking, though

It's a redacted challenge

How the FUCK are you supposed to do that stealthily

This isn't confirmed, they only said it was being considered

He appears in hantu port and siberia

The bloody bedroom in Whittleton belonged to Smith.

They could fuck up levels. Much of Bangkok and Colorado were outsourced to a B Team. You don't want an entire campaign of Bangkok-tier levels, do you?
All of those problems are addressed, so they're objectively the best gameplay wise.

Attached: 1564488173371.png (1308x815, 1.95M)

I've only played each sniper map a couple of times because I can't be assed to grind that boring shit, but someone was complaining in one of these threads awhile ago how they had to grind mastery on the first two sniper maps, so I guess that's a thing.

Which mission has the best opening and why is it Hunter and Hunted?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijh9Hv1MX5g

Attached: Takedown through a wall.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Brazil doesn't have enough Africans to make it a wasteland

Swing King was setup. In the intro cutscene an explosion sets off the gears. If BM taught me anything, it's that evil assholes with disguises are everywhere and bombs = accidents

>tfw played Absolution for around 80 hours

Hello me.

Attached: 20190713221130_1.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

I liked the goofy shit like being able to kill Kane and Lynch in the Hope missions, or shooting the nuke hanging in the museum. The actual mechanics of the game were fucking dumb, though.
>Stand next to police officer
>"How ya doin, buddy"
>Few seconds later
>"YOU WANNA BACK THE FUCK UP"

Are you saying that Swing King's downfall was because a certain assassin did a sloppy job on an accident kill?

What's this?
Did the break sniping again or have they just not fixed it yet.

>get shot raped and killed anyway because africans always rob humanitarian aid workers and hoard relief supplies to themselves because it gives them more power over the locals, or they know someone else is going to inevitably steal it all anyway

I just hope I don't have to grind all of 1/2's challenges again. That, and no MK III unlocks.

what the fuck is going on in the story of 2?
it ends on a weak cliffhanger
then keeps going
then just ends

Attached: 1514084763897.jpg (640x480, 116K)

BRING BACK JESPER KYD ALREADY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=mQlkg6cC4aQ

Attached: 220px-Hitman_3_artwork.jpg (220x312, 15K)

Sniping is broken. I tried sniping the targets and it seems literally every guard on the map zoned in on me.

Would have been some shit if they revealed that Dianna's parents died in a ferris wheel accident and she's the one that placed the hit on Swing King, then it turns out the accident was orchestrated by subject 6.

I'm so sad S1 maps in S2 have no special challenges from S1. Just why?

>Trying to complete Sniper Assassin for The Classics
>This shit happens every single time in every single level

Attached: 1540922112746.jpg (493x637, 88K)

The Bank and The Resort are a bridge to Hitman 3 story wise. The DLC is basically Hitman 2.5-- the plot progresses, but nothing major occurs.

Wear a fake wide nose and lip injections albino nigga or boot polish for the black nigga

>tfw skipped briefing cause already watched it in S1
>blew up the target
>failed mission
FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It say not to use explosives in the top left of your screen

I just knock out the targets and drag their body next to a bin and "snipe" them there.

Yeah I started doing that, but it's fucking lame that we have to.

the shitty 'cover up mode' for when you're in disguise was the worst part. i just treated this game as a third person shooter with light stealth elements

Attached: 1564532485422.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

>Someone starts getting suspicious
>Rub the back of your head
>"I swear I recognize them from somewhere... nah maybe not"

>features like dual silverballers
Why though? The fire rate on pistols is pretty much too fast as it is. You can empty a clip in under a second. Why would you want to double that?

>"huh... must be the new guy... I swear the new guy was black though. Am I racist? Nah, cant be."

RULE
OF
COOL

Jesper Kyd probably costs more than they could afford for ost probably.Though I'd prefer that shit to celebrity cameos all day everyday.

Jesper Kyd worked with the founders of Io before there even was an Io. I can't believe he wouldn't cut them a good deal.

Attached: 20190625144223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Turns out I'm retarded, user. Fuck, I hope they reactivate the other Colorado elusive too.

I'm still sad there's no actual way to trigger those two to start a heist and join them in it.

why is slaughter the best way to play every Hitman game bros

They fixed this, or at bugged it out. Every time I tried shooting an unconscious body in the head with a sniper rifle in the last few months, I didn't get Sniper Assassin.

Clean up after yourself.

Attached: 1539529703571.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

You know that guard that won the lottery? Listening to clues all over, I suspect he robbed the bank from the inside.

He infiltrates India just fine in the last game.

What clues are there that suggest that? I guess it makes sense that those robbers aren't the ones who got into the vault since they seem like amateurs.

>Codename 47 is known as one of the very first video games to use ragdoll
>2 - Blood Money had bodies that would go flying from gunshots and some of the most powerful feeling guns of its generation
>Meanwhile Nu-man has NPCs fall down boringly when shot with every gun sounding and feeling like a toy gun
Old ragdolls and satisfying gunplay returning when bros?

Attached: hitman when you lose the title race.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I would rather they have some kind of GTAIV/RDR1 reaction to getting shot where they stumble around based on where you hit them, instead of flying backwards like a cartoon.

>he doesn't know
when you go to Africa as a white man, they see you as a god.

Dual silverballers is iconic 47/Hitman. Who cares about how viable it is. Guns are largely pointless in these new games if you want a halfway decent score anyways

Fixed Blood Money suit when?

>and i got black winter suit
>Not wearing the chad OG Winter Suit without the pin and nicer overcoat colour

Attached: ChadMoney.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

SA is easy as fuck though, just place the electric phone in front of the target and run to the exit, it's the new fire extinguisher

Did they button up the BM suit or is this a good shop?

This. And I want characters/guards react like in MGSV.

Seriously, name a more useful item than the electric phone. It's literally a free accident kill from anywhere at any time.

It's a mod.

It's a mod that changes the Requiem Suit's colour to black. It's pretty good for the most part but slightly janky at times.

It'd be nice if IOI fixed the Blood Money suit to use the correct suit jacket (or at least fixed the physics), or even gave the option of a buttoned/unbuttoned one.

Attached: BMSuitRequiem.jpg (1920x1080, 1018K)

Most targets won't pick up phones. They'll have someone else do it unless they're alone. It's not as simple as dropping it. The correct person rarely picks it up. Sometimes it's literally random. 90% of the time the guard will get it, but if you keep savescumming, eventually they will pick it up. It's not as fool-proof as you guys make it out to be. IOI accounted for the issue by having targets shy away from phones long before the electric phone showed up.

I've seen targets walk 3 blocks away to get a guard to pick up a phone. Sometimes being alone isn't enough. Besides, if they're alone anyway, there's much easier methods.

Well it's useful for escalations at least.

I still want an unburnt Terminus suit.

Attached: 203140_screenshots_2015-06-19_00001.jpg (2560x1440, 765K)

Does this prevent you from playing online?
I didn't even realise Hitman had a modding scene.

>:[

Texture mods are usually the easiest. Followed by UI mods (usually the same as texture). Anything that changes behavior or gameplay is going to be more complicated more often than not. And most of that stuff is hardcoded so it can't be changed at all. Some games like Civilization 5 and Grand Theft Auto 3/SA/VC store the behavior parameters in raw text for some reason. If only all games were so friendly.

I think if Hitman 2 didn't have such a rough start, we'd have a lot more mods. Like nude pedestrians would probably be an easy one.

Even though I don't even care about getting any of the the extra suits, I hope that at some point IOI just releases a pack that gives everyone every suit which pisses off everyone who actually bothered with those shitty elusive targets

New York ET when?

Attached: 863550_20190803163423_1.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

He wears a fedora with that suit though

m'targets

Attached: NothingPersonnel.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

>Cole Phelps, badge-

Did I miss an update or something?

Noir easter egg in New York

youtube.com/watch?v=UjvE0Yjutc8

One Two Four Seven

Easter egg.

Attached: MoodyAssassin.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

How the fuck do i buy new york? Complicated episodic bullshit.

Attached: Buissness man.png (314x318, 176K)

If you own the standard edition of the game, Season pass. The other two versions should have it by default.

Given how high profile the people 47 kills are, I wonder how the Hitman universe equivalent of /pol/ and /x/ react to 47's hits.

Depends if you went SO/SA or killed the whole fucking city and left bodies everywhere in the street.

something something jews
why would it be any different

Which editions to I buy to just get the whole game

In Blood Money, newspapers would refer to 47 as an urban legend and a myth. So you can bet that there are forums dedicated to conspiracy theories that investigate the killings related to 47.

He would probably cover himself completely, in otherwords, take the uniform/clothes of some person who's almost completely covered head to toe in clothing. Lot's of annoying and nasty and even dangerous insects live in Africa, so it makes sense to have lots of clothing to protect yourself. Otherwise? Extremely patient and well calculated sneaking and infiltration, distraction and rendering unnecessary targets unconscious.
Can't think of anything else at the moment, but since 47 has immense creativity and imagination when it comes to making murder look like a freak accident, or a political/diplomatic shitstorm, anything is possible.

Attila died from a nosebleed, it's too perfect. 47 went to the past.

Gold. You'll need to buy the legacy pack if you don't already own season 1 and want those levels though.

Gold edition + GOTY Legacy Pack DLC to have everything. If you already owned the 2016 game, you don't need to get the DLC (unless you want Patient Zero)

Surprised the niggers didn't use the contract to wipe their ass because they are uncivilized beyond belief

Gold edition is Standard + the season pass
Silver edition is Standard + half of the season pass (it's split into two packs)

Bear in mind that the second half of the season pass hasn't been fully released yet

If you've never played the previous Hitman game, forget about the season pass and just buy the Legacy Pack instead. It's literally the size of a full game for half the price, by the time you're done with it I'm sure the season pass will have gone on sale once or twice.

Attached: 1560989556174.jpg (720x450, 27K)

Quinn is a faggot amiright

but i am one

Well shit, they need to make it a normal outfit.

the only place in south america even close to being as big of a shithole as india is venezuela.

>first time playing blood money
>stealth killed a dude in the tutorial iirc
>"YO HOLD UP" plays from the radio
>bewildered because there were no witnesses until i realize
>mfw

Attached: crypto.jpg (840x951, 128K)

>Finally found a good method to grind the new sniper map
>Works three time 2.5 million points in 2 minutes 40 seconds
>Starts glitching out after that, every time I start the riot it briefly pops up that a body was found then the situation is immediately resolved
>All the bodies have been hidden, no way for them to be found in the first place.
Why did they make this so slow and tedious?
I'd have gotten mastery level 20 in a regular mission 5 times over at this point.

>watching IOI GDQ talk
>the supposed reason why the games are online only is because they wanted to avoid cheaters

season one didn't even have multiplayer

Attached: 1474321345327.jpg (900x675, 461K)

why would i want to suffer through those shit sniper controls? sieger 300 does just fine.

They're probably talking about the leaderboards.
Not that it matters since people cheat to get the top score anyway and IOI don't even bother removing the obviously fake ones, like that guy in 2016 who was the top score for each mission with between 0-7 seconds.

Thoughts?
You did get it, right?

Attached: 20190802155913_1.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

THAT

Should just make 47 become Sean Bean if you wear it

I forgot to do the Paris one

Attached: 1541785489598.png (600x728, 542K)

>Brazil
>as low as you can get
From where do you Americans get this shit? Brazil's south is first world tier if you avoid the slums

They already can't handle making sure no outfits have clipping issues with just the one model of 47. Adding more to the mix would be a nightmare

Just have him be Sean Bean only while wearing the suit so if you disguise yourself, you become 47

>Shitty driving gloves
No thanks.

bomp