Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime 3DS (Slime Mori Mori) has been translated!

Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime 3DS (Slime Mori Mori) has been translated!
Its the first beta release but it promises to have all images, NPC text boxes, and menus translated into english.
fantranslators.info/projects/rocket-slime-3ds/

Attached: file.png (1563x1143, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

roms3ds.com/rom-3ds-slime-mori-mori-dragon-quest-3-daikaizo-to-shippo-dan-jpn-region-free-3ds-rom-cia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright but does anyone have a prepatched ISO yet?

Oh wow it's actually happening. Noice! Loved the DS game.

bump

cia where

roms3ds.com/rom-3ds-slime-mori-mori-dragon-quest-3-daikaizo-to-shippo-dan-jpn-region-free-3ds-rom-cia/

this isn't patched though, right?
Anyone with a patched CIA for emulation?

what do you mean? a cia with the english patch already installed?

yes, if thats possible, never really emulated anything on Citra, but I have emulated plenty of other things.

bump

I'd appreciate it aswell. I know how to add patches to games but im just a lazy fuck

how? Can you do it on PC? I'll do it if so.
From what I know you need a hacked 3ds to apply the patch, and if you do that then you might as well play it on 3ds, so no one seems to have a PC cia file.

Boring I want the GBA slime game in english
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPpWrE4uaI

Attached: Slime_Mori_Mori_Box_Art.jpg (450x287, 51K)

I want to know more about the gameplay on that game, there are no tank battles, so where is the fun?

so... thirsty.... need...... English patched Dragon Quest Heros III .cia file....

I just realized I have all of them but 3 myself. Why not try injecting a patched rom user? Look up Ultimate SNES Injector

The DS one is genuinely one of the best games I've ever played (if a bit short) so I'm excited to play this when I can.

>I want to know more about the gameplay on that game
but there is a trailer user

Ywn squeeze and fondle a cool and soft DQ slime while trying to sleep at sultry summer nights. It's too cruel...

Make these threads later it's too early for a lot of the people who might be interested in this.

Holy shit, I played the DS one and it was great.

>It actually happened after months of no one saying anything in the patch thread.
Holy crap.

Attached: 1448454357402.gif (480x270, 1.4M)