MOTHA FUCK YEAH!

>MOTHA FUCK YEAH!
What did Nintendo mean by this?

Attached: 8tLArKj.jpg (469x314, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLf0WI1OOgI
youtube.com/watch?v=PBh_w4TaIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=bewAkvQh0XY
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAvA4oWq6Y&list=PLgIaslDc3IBsdbo1Hlrxhsr9oS3ZEjcKf&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=X3tA-66-8Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh the dream
That I had last night
Melted into my pillow
I made peace with the time I had forgot
And all I'd gathered turned into sand

Attached: wario land 4.jpg (480x360, 16K)

What is the deep lore behind these lyrics?

i love wario's sprite in this game

If there is any, it probably has to do with the princess.

>tfw this was my first GBA game

>there will never be another Wario Land
Woe is me.

Attached: WL4 co-op.png (480x320, 10K)

Nothing because it's Wario

The treasure wario scored turned into sand.

Because Nintendo can’t decide if they want wario to be a near homeless bum like in this game and shake it and the warioware games or a filthy rich Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=WLf0WI1OOgI
pour avocado sauce on a long strip cloud

mine was Snood

Attached: snoodgame.jpg (480x360, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PBh_w4TaIkI
Princess Shokora is not just a damsel in distress, nor is she the means to an excuse plot. She’s not a parody or a joke, and she’s not even the things I mentioned, such as a tutor, a robotician or a musician.
No, Princess Shokora is an incredible character, and far, far more than the sum of her parts.
This is something you can truely realise when you know what’s inside of those chests.
These aren’t treasures because they’re made from gold and jewels, and have a value in currency. These are treasures because, long ago, they held significance in somebody‘s life, and that person is Princess Shokora. The more of these you manage to recover, the more of Shokora’s life can be remembered, hence how progressively grown she is shown to be.
But if the picture in the newspaper shows the latest account of her in life, would that not make her true form?
No.
Through your ability as the player, you become the sum of Shokora’s efforts. The form she takes on in the game’s Best ending, accessed only by recovering every single chest, stands for all the time she’s spent under the Golden Diva’s curse. All the time she’s spent on the city streets as a stray cat, learning to make music from her surroundings and preparing herself to battle her captor alongside you as an ally, that is what makes this version of Shokora the true one. It’s your capability to learn from what she taught in the very first level and succeed where she could not. It’s your ability to master the game.
Wario and the player are what complete her.
Shokora’s memories are sealed inside those golden treasures, so why did she accept a successor so willingly? Why did she allow and even assist Wario in taking every treasure, that she’s only just rightfully gotten back?
Well, it’s because Shokora must understand what a phenomenal video game is bound to do.
It will leave you with memories.

Attached: WL4 ending.png (480x1920, 244K)

Wow. So indepth. Copypasta?

Not him, but it comes from a video that goes full autism on WL4's story.
I can't remember the name of it.

I wish there was a full-length rendition of that part

formerly chock's
sorry

Did you at least play Shake it user?

This is actually really touching.
I never got the best ending because I was terrible at the game.

I have a whole new level of appreciation for it now.

honestly one of the best games for the gba
the only flaw I can think of is the shitty cd's. They are just a bad reward for exploration and I stopped wanting them after 5 of em.

Shokora made them when she was a stray cat to be fair.

The ghost kind of makes me hate the level, but it had the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=bewAkvQh0XY
>that 1:44

For me, it's Pinball Zone. Has a twangy wild west vibe and a playfulness about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAvA4oWq6Y&list=PLgIaslDc3IBsdbo1Hlrxhsr9oS3ZEjcKf&index=14

>Meat Locker Winter Wonderland
>The game of Life featuring Wario
>Arabian Nights in a horror world

This game I swear

Attached: artworks-000459980853-ecl80g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>the bosses in Wario world mocking DingDong level fetishes

I never got what that thing in the 4th picture was. The boulder-throwing cavemen?

One of lavabigfoot from the volcano trying to eat Wario

youtube.com/watch?v=X3tA-66-8Ew
i always loved that they used it in warioware

The Wario Land series fucking sucks, especially compared to the 2D Mario games.
Good.

this is shit bait user

>She'll never appear again

Attached: 200px-Princess_Shokora_Artwork_-_Wario_Land_4.png (200x333, 91K)