Ready to buy it a second time?

Ready to buy it a second time?

Attached: dragon-quest-xi-s-r-1.jpg (2000x1376, 255K)

a thousand times yes

Yeah, actually. It's really good and got me into the series. I'm only halfway through Eleven on PlayStation and I'm not sure if I should finish it or withhold myself until the Switch release.

On PS4?

Attached: D9bNwX1VUAE3MMq.jpg (1200x900, 181K)

I haven't bought it period, yet. I do feel bad for pc and sony fags, though. There was a 60% off sale on steam that almost got me a few months back.

Attached: eevee.png (123x122, 30K)

I didn't buy it the first time, so I'm ready.

Yep because I bought originally on 3DS so its been like 2 years now since I played it

I'm ready to buy it a 3rd time

Didn't buy it the first time. Pirated it because the music is fucking dreadful. This game needs the symphonic mod.

it was boring I only played 3/4 of the game and just lost interest

i got it then, still gonna get it again because i want them to keep localizing titles

I'd love to but then again fuck playing through the entire thing again just to marry Jade

Yes

This

Any chance other consoles/PC will get this?

You know you want her.

Attached: 1546035222866.jpg (850x1202, 165K)

yes
YES

Low

If you're really into it right now, just finish it. If not, then might as well wait for that new content.

>The music is so bad in the original release that a proper soundtrack is a fucking selling point for the rerelease
The absolute state of Square.

I want to, but the graphical downgrade is so massive compared to PS4 it's insane. Lighting especially. Everything looks dark and slightly blurry.

I'd rather the 3DS version, at least the graphics have charm.

I'll probably only play in classic mode if I get it.

>buying it for this bitch

Veronica will always be canon. 11 S is just cash grab to make money off from retards like you because you can marry one additional bitch as an option

I'm trying to get into DQ, I'm not sure if some of the older games will get me hookes or not. What game should I get and what version?

not quite ready yet i think

DQ4 or 5 on DS or mobile is a good place if you just want to emulate. DQ8 on 3DS or emulate PS2 is great too. If you want to play on modern system DQ11 is there too with Switch coming soon.

Joke's on you, I never bought the original game cause I saw the extra content coming from a mile away.