Tf2

Moralfags literally on suicide watch

>We've decided that if you currently own one of these Unusual hats, the first one added to your account will be made tradable.
>Any other Unusual you have received due to the bug will remain permanently trade locked. If you decide that you would rather not have these trade-locked hats on your account, you may instead elect a full refund on any number of them.
>Refunds will be the full price paid for any hats, crates or keys bought on the Steam Community Market or Mann Co. store.
>No Cheater's Lament 2.0

Attached: crate depression.png (500x717, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clci0v/people_that_didnt_unbox_the_bugged_crates/
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clbktg/gotta_love_them_for_making_the_crate_depression/
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clbjrd/team_fortress_2_update_on_the_crate_depression_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dRCSYfmfA
youtube.com/watch?v=lFbZt1pdLkM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ju_hcQr5es
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clgqhl/saw_nothing_about_giving_players_something_for/
gamebanana.com/skins/143282
mediafire.com/file/gwffzjtts47akio/Femme_Pyro_Hyperbottom_TF2.vpk/file
discord.gg/9c3RGb
youtu.be/Tz58c3thAsw?list=PLkdUkk7BWk8opKWbRL9alb-fckY7zdeAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>playing a dead game
Lmaoing at your life senpai

Attached: Shnb.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I'm only here for the memes

Attached: 1564302886587.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT VALVE FUCK THOSE PIECES OF SHIT, I DIDN'T OPEN ANY LOOT CRATES LIKE A GOOD BOY AND I GET NOTHING? NOTHING!!!! FUCK VALVE AND THEIR LAZY ASS

Attached: mad.png (1000x2000, 267K)

that really warms the cockles, that does.

They keep thinking they will get a cheaters lament

Attached: kfu640kmetc31.png (859x613, 1.07M)

>tfw I was afraid that they will delete the unboxed hats so I didn't bother with uncrating
I feel cucked by my own self, damn it.

So are tradefags gonna get dabbed on or what

Post yfw you missed The Great Glitch of Twenty Six

Sucks I was taking a break from Yea Forums when this happened, totally missed it. I really wanted some kind of unusual since I have so many hours on the game. Fuck.

Everyone did. Moralfags get stitches, but most of them wanted to get a rare hat for not getting a cheap unusual
Now their gullable selves are suffering from it

I knew that this would happen, because there is no possible way Valve would giveaway cheaters lament to people who did nothing for the sake of the hat. Cheaters lament was originally a hat given to people who didn't use 3rd party programs to get hats, but this time it's Valve's own fault, but they don't have to be oblaged to give anyone a shiny hat for nothing
Where's people who did get the unusual hat legit that day, like the new summer crate, would have to roll back to what they legit unboxed or keep em in place, which is why all unusuals unboxed 1st get tradable and rest remain untradable, it's nice for both sides, legit players and exploited players
and people paid money for those, while with idling with 3rd party programs, it was basically getting a free hat for doing nothing

Attached: cul68I6.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>my decision not to open virtual boxes was selfless, now please praise and reward me for my efforts to save tf2
The utter delusion of that lad, reminds me of son of dob's "I saved the movies, why don't I feel like a hero" comic

So did unusual prices go down?

unusuals being made tradable will be done later in the week when the site for the refunds go up

Haven’t played TF2 in years and didn’t unbox any unusuals but I’m glad traders are getting owned

Shut up, whore

Same for me. Clowns living a sufferable world

Only glitched unusuals that were unboxed before this shit show exploded.

moralfags stopped playing tf2 along with everyone else long ago
f2p almost killed the game but it survived by a thread
matchmaking finally actually killed the game
nobody cares about its corpse

>Says nothing for crate sellers
CRATE CHAD GANG

I mean, they did keep them in their inventories and had them dropped or bought before the update legit, so nothing really stops them from selling them if they want so

even if it's just one hat that's still a lot to affect the prices if people opt to dump them into market

why would they whine over a terrible looking hat anyway, and i bet it's gonna be untradeable too so even more worthless

if

based monika poster

Attached: 1564529516770.gif (400x600, 684K)

>tfw all the good first unusual you unboxed is some trash
Fuck me, guess I’m getting a refund on the fucking series 1 hats I got if I cant trade them for a Scout one

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOD I AM SO UPSET THE HATS I DELETED TO BE A GOOD BOY ARE BEING RESTORED IN FULL NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DO YOU HEAR ME Yea Forums - Video Games???? I AM SEETHING EPIC STYLE AHHHH I AM SO LITERALLY BLACKED.COM KEKOLDED RIGHT NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

IT GETS EVEN FUCKING WORSE???? IF I DON'T WANT THEM I GET A FULL REFUND???? AAHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1537501585195.gif (220x165, 20K)

>getting a refund for any hats you got that are untradable for like $5 at most each
>refunding series 1 hats
bro...

Attached: 1555600392233.png (564x580, 218K)

Why the fuck do people care about the Cheater's Lament so much?

Attached: 1564602800462.jpg (640x763, 71K)

Metric shit-tons of people would've gotten one if Valve went ahead with something silly like that and there is absolutely no way to obtain one without Valve granting it. To most players it's a relic they've only read about on the TF2 wiki.

They want to feel like special snowflakes

Attached: MrBidwell.png (137x137, 29K)

isn't the Cheater's Lament before the game went f2p? basically seething f2p trash who want something for nothing.

*AHEM*

FUCK TRADEFAGS
FUCK MORALFAGS
FUCK THE ECONOMY

Attached: 1564136152614.png (250x266, 94K)

tl;dr fucking hell.
From skimming it's just a butthurt fag who didn't open the crates?
I wish I had crates when the bug hit.

>tfw you missed this event

long before

Attached: Untitled.png (579x180, 7K)

How is it any fair at all that I had to spend 500 keys for my unusual, and you clowns only had to spend 1 for yours?

Why the fuck would people who didn't open the crates get a cheaters lament? Comparing crate openings to idle server usage would be night and day, and it would only devalue the item. Fuck traders.

life ain't fair, get used to it

exactly. I started playing around 2 months after the whole Cheaters Lament thing. I remember the classic old system before trading. When they added trading, F2P and Crates, the game really started to decline with updates to improve the game and fix bugs (some bugs still not fixed for years) while the cosmetic items became the main focus. Its sad really.
The first ever item I found when I was a new player was a Scouts Tossle Cap. I remember the whole server going on mic and saying WOAH HE FOUND A HAT. It was a massive thing back then
It went vintage

First cosmetic drop i've gotten was only after i Uber update, where game became F2P, which made me disappointed once i found out it was just a promo hat for people who paid for the game

Attached: 1551608693005.jpg (496x620, 116K)

Thanks for the based loadout, tradies.

Attached: current scout.png (1920x1080, 297K)

more like cheater's lament 3.0

im not a fan of that effect really but still based
>Macho Mann
incredibly based

The absolute state of valve

I remember when these niggers actually made videogames

Attached: 1564777815334m.jpg (682x1024, 112K)

Im sorry but a green confetti umbrella isnt exactly my thing.

Ye, thanks TradeMates for cheap unusuals!

Attached: 440_screenshots_20190726112243_1.jpg (1280x600, 75K)

They think a few bugged crates for less than one day is akin to the mass rampant idling via readily-accessible 3rd party programs that plagued the game for months. It's not. It really is not. At all.

Doesnt matter anyway, the game already full of metalfarming bots, which is no different.

>MORALS AND ETHICS
Oh man where have I heard this before

Attached: 1562818301714.jpg (480x480, 80K)

thanks for beta-testing

Because Valve is shit these days.

Attached: aiportraits_1563575336.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Is this real? I was hoping for the day where the gibus is more valuable than unusuals

Hey, is that user from the other day who dropped me a link to their broeselhud still around?

How do I look Yea Forums?

Attached: easy hat.png (1454x798, 235K)

>my cheater's lament is almost 10 years old
Where did the time go, bros?

Attached: 128543626112s.jpg (256x249, 9K)

PRESS U TO "UR UGLEH" TO TRADETRANNIES
PRESS U NOW!

Attached: ur ugleh.gif (220x282, 385K)

hoes mad

Attached: lol1.png (1148x447, 485K)

Looks good mate, but i'd go for this kind of loadout

Attached: d755515b-7c78-41d7-b5b9-963c33fb5b89.png (450x462, 128K)

take off the fucking all father and the fucking antlers, christ. this is literally "I threw random shit together and it clips all over my face"

Jesus, dem grafix. Do you run this game on a fucking Leap Frog?

>Not a single good hat amongst them

>not a single all class
oof a yikes from me dawg

>tfw you played the actual game instead of participating in this shit
hearty lol at all the retards that took part in this

Unusuals r ugleh, share normal loadouts Yea Forums.

Attached: 1542812771070.png (2066x1552, 2.5M)

Didn't have any bugged crates anyway

You think that's bad?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 222K)

What do ya think of these 2?

Attached: unknown.png (362x488, 112K)

it's for the performance

>Scout
shit, especially the boots
>Soldier
good
>Pyro
No
>Demoman
not a fan of the shanter but you make it work
>Heavy
I always hate faggots that use those gay pants, no
>Engie
Nice
>Medic
The Colonels Coat doesn't suit the other items, giving me ptsd
>Sniper
imagine getting dominated by this dude, obviously a lmaobox user
>Spy
Very nice

Wrong Tag, sorry

Attached: unknown (1).png (409x549, 170K)

Attached: fuck is wrong with you.png (188x210, 60K)

Here are all my loadouts

Attached: unknown (2).png (1013x464, 717K)

Attached: unknown (3).png (387x464, 139K)

Check out my birds

Attached: 1559069309295.png (1368x709, 426K)

Are you speeding on my control point, son?

Attached: copsol.png (650x569, 374K)

>Hackerman Scout

Attached: H8kFiKI8E7BwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png (295x445, 71K)

Attached: file.png (699x559, 299K)

should have worn a bird head aswell

Speak up, sonny!

Attached: IMG_20190719_014738.png (1080x601, 896K)

Attached: file.png (531x566, 177K)

there's something wrong with people's brains

Hi yes which way to the Village People concert?

Attached: file.png (639x562, 305K)

Don't have it unfortunately and it's Halloween only.

I DID NOT PAY FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR SOME GIBUS TO UNLOCK A BURNING FLAMES TEAM CAPTAIN FOR 2.50

VALVE DELETE THS

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Funny thing about the original cheater's lament was getting it despite using idle servers all the time. The idler was pretty much just being an idle server in text mode.

I know this is bait but people paying $5k for virtual cosmetics in Team Fortress 2 just makes me laugh

That's the thing is that you were idling but you weren't using external programs to not even run the game.

what was the name of the website that does this again?

Loadout.tf

Would unironically refund a lot of that trash

PRESS D

Attached: 20190803174829_1.jpg (695x605, 63K)

TRADIE GET IN THE GRAVIE

Attached: a48.png (764x796, 86K)

This guy lost fucking nothing compared to most traders, whats he bitching about?

Soon.

Attached: Hanging Trashika.png (1600x978, 944K)

Wojaks are cancer and OP is a faggot.

He has 3 at minimum all class hats.

Hah, fuck that fag

unfunny version.

You only had to wait till the 26th :^)

>tfw got a burning neckwear headwear, nanobalaclava, and a scorching powdered practitioneer
>all untradable now
>mfw find out I had like 4 fucking giftwraps and could've potentially avoided them being hit by Valve
Im keeping them anyway but damn

Attached: NADA8881.jpg (349x491, 26K)

He had a clean burning flames pyromancer mask that he traded off for a crate depression victim unusual.

That's kinda mean user

Attached: ironic_revenge_by_pixelbrei_dd98z7z-pre.jpg (690x1158, 48K)

I have almost the exact same soldier, I just never found figured out which jacket would fit for the salty sailor image.
I also like your Pyro.

Attached: madmax.jpg (561x549, 42K)

>NOOOOOO MY STEAM FRIENDS ARE MOCKING ME
Haha

ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRADEKEKS

Attached: scp.png (828x555, 836K)

>heard that people were getting tradeb8 and pussied out
I only missed some shitty 20$ killawatt r-right?

Attached: 1490564811732.png (292x308, 159K)

He's talking about Team Fortress, not Titanfall you retarded donutnigger

She deserves it.

nobody got tradebanned unless the tradekikes started to exclude people from their third party markets
>$20 killawatt
They're like 5$ with the amount that got unboxed, I got a shitty killawatt Tungsten Togue as my "first" while my other unboxes were sunbeams and burning effects

I love Monika!

friendly reminder
If you can see the Soldier's eyes, you're wearing a shitty hat!

Are they tradable already? Why aren't the market prices dropping? Valve said it's only a month's worth but I was hoping the flood would drop the prices a bit.

>First unusual I got goes for about $70, and I bought it off the market for $5
>Also bought a Law with the disco effect
I'm going to refund everything but these two and dab on trade trannies

They'll be tradeable in a week. Market prices might lower, but probably not by a lot. Essentially every single person that did this exploit gets to keep ONE hat that can be traded/sold.
So the actual number of unusuals being sold on the market won't be nearly as much as on the glitched night

only the first unboxed unusual on each account is tradeable, the rest will be locked to the account, but you can get a refund for the keys and crates used to unlock them

So that means if i bought only 1 unusual, i get to trade it?

Attached: yuy.jpg (359x542, 25K)

not to mention that most of them are garbage effects like aces high or killawatt

>first hat I got has cloud 9
I'm pretty lucky

yes, the first unusual that was registered on your account that particular date is made tradeable, the rest are shafted

Reminder that even after this, shiny hats are a more stable form of currency than /biz/ meme coins

Attached: 1564659224903.jpg (500x702, 64K)

Yeah, next week you can.

I have a bunch of burning and scorching garbage hats that I figured I could sell off to fags with no taste
But Im refunding them now because they're worthless because I cant sell them now and I dont even like them.
I can always sell my first garbage unusual and rake in some profit.

Nice. Risking everything paid off
Get fucked, tradecucks

Attached: d5ctkol-69dae6f8-d1f1-447f-8cb7-87904f9bee15.jpg (500x500, 110K)

Neat. I get one free hat, and I get a refund for 15 bucks or so.

Poor little Monikuck, the feeling's not mutual.

Attached: Sayonika.png (800x870, 908K)

Man, I wish I bought more shit now. How are Valve going to cope with some of the monster traders getting a full refund on 1000+ bucks worth of transactions, while also leaving all the money in the accounts of the dudes who sold them crates and keys?

That's a lot of fucking money to spend for the sake of the TF2 economy.

I'm regretting not camping the unusual team captain page and picking up one of the ones that sold for $30, just to shit all over the traders who value it so highly

>this thread
So this is pretty much a dress-up game now?

Imagine my fucking face when I unbox my first series 1 since before stranges were a thing, and I get a fucking a scorching respectless robo-glove.

>now

Imagine being so mentally ill that you worry about a fucking billion dollar company losing a few bucks.

And then get upset that they don't give you a meaningless thanks.

Like shit honestly, you'd think that now that hats are cheap people would try to make something fitting instead of what you did

Valve never updates the weapons or maps anyway, so there's not much to talk about.

I used external program and still got the hat

Attached: 1564764960383.png (941x1150, 661K)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a blast reading through these.

reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clci0v/people_that_didnt_unbox_the_bugged_crates/
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clbktg/gotta_love_them_for_making_the_crate_depression/
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clbjrd/team_fortress_2_update_on_the_crate_depression_of/

Attached: 1535700323870.jpg (325x353, 13K)

WHERES MY COMPENSATION

Attached: LPMG4164.jpg (600x598, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S0dRCSYfmfA

Attached: JewGineer.jpg (455x525, 31K)

When will the first unusual be tradeable? I wanna get one of wishlist vidya

>bought a single crate and unboxed an unu
>sold that to buy another crate + some profit and unbox again
>repeated a good number of times
>end up with a nice gen1 when the item servers went down
>valve makes it tradable even though it's like my 10th unusual i unboxed during the whole thing
based

Attached: very_nice.jpg (209x163, 7K)

Administrator IQ

What Medigun is that ? haven't played the game in ages

U

Looks more like weird al

its a modded in skin

>glitched hats are non tradeable but not deleted from the inventory
Wont this still crash the hat economy? Who will buy an unusual anymore when they have a bunch sitting in their inventory that they can't even give away? Am I missing something?

Only a small amount of people bought the hats at the time, they just bought such a huge amount.
So only a small portion of the people who play the game were able to secure cheap unusuals

nobody were buying unusuals anyway except tradefags that just kept handing their own in circles

strange parts have to be the most pointless addition to the game

based valve screwing over traders and """""""""""""good"""""""""""""""" boys

i mean, those strange ranks actually meant something until those achievement maps were created with bots to kill so you can boost your strange weapons to hale's own.
it could be pretty nice having a count of how much shit you have beaten but those maps just made it that noone cares

How the FUCK do I change my HUD's shitty brown targetID background to the nice informative teamcolored background of the default targetID? Do I just need to remove the entire hudlayout.res or something? It doesn't look like there's a binary option of switching it from a "0" to a "1"

Attached: Untitled.jpg (770x369, 54K)

are you playing on a potato?

Genuinely very nice loadouts

weapons skins, chemistry sets and strangifiers and all that shit
botkillers too ever since australiums have been a thing
also cosmetic items being locked to cases now instead of being dropable/craftable

Just use the epic default hud or star's old hud

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY HATTTTSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1556481646814.png (644x800, 198K)

don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: 230131036023123.png (781x607, 347K)

>watching f2p engies jump off the cliff on upward
it shouldn't be funny watching these children do dumb shit but it is

No, but TF2 runs like shit regardless because spaghetti code
default looks like ass and doesn't have the crosshair I want, and valve did away with standalone custom crosshairs years ago
>star's old hud
I am disgusted but also intrigued

What are THE staple cosmetics of the scunt? The accessories?
Everything in lime of course.

that shitty beanie, bigg mann on campus, and those adidas sweatpants

>The first unusual I bought is the ugliest and cheapest
Well, I guess that's something
Which is the first one you guys got?

Attached: cap.png (347x508, 62K)

my unusual housemans axe

Attached: kkk.jpg (593x439, 34K)

You can refund at least

How long until the unusual hats are actually cheap because right nowt the cheapest unusuals are unusual taunts.

my unusual 45 bucks i got off selling crates to degenerates like you

Attached: 1561481233089.jpg (272x207, 9K)

At least the effect fits the style, so it's not so bad

but with the amount unboxed it's gonna drop from its initial 10 key price

>got every trash pub spy's dream unusual
>it's not tradable
fug

Attached: 1545742991918.png (339x501, 70K)

I joined the TF2 Discord Server just for this. There's still a lot of seethefags there

>One alt account of got an all class hat
>Get to trade it to my main in the end anyways
Just as planned

Attached: hoovi.png (1120x553, 883K)

hm I didn't think of using my alts, damnit

>How are Valve going to cope with some of the monster traders getting a full refund on 1000+ bucks worth of transactions
Most likely just gonna be through Valve Money or literally just replacing the hat with the crate and key. They'll still get some money from the increased market place transactions

Why did people think Valve would hand them a special hat for not opening the glitched crates?

because they are seething over not getting a free unusual

>your first unbox is worth $250
based

Attached: 1564168149722m.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>stopped playing TF2 and sold all of my items years ago
>kinda had the itch to play after that but having no bling to show off made me rethink everytime
>the crate depression happens
>unusuals are almost worthless at this point
I'm coming back, gibuschads

Attached: IWIipCAs9GU.jpg (381x381, 45K)

manchildren

You fags won't believe me until I'm done but, there's a way to unbox any hat that isn't a misc as an unusual, the effect is random but, it can be literally any unusual effect, except for world traveler's exclusive effect (I think?)
I'll wait for the right moment to tell how it's done.

Attached: 1564794323295.png (555x555, 263K)

People who are asking for a free hat are just salty they didn't unbox

I'm salty because I assumed that valve would delete the glitched stuff and didn't unbox, I find it fucking hilarious and baffling that basically said "abuse any exploit that appears in the economy" and the only people who lost are those who didn't abuse it.

You better start speaking quickly

Attached: 1557041287994.png (500x415, 226K)

Attached: 1550711655502.jpg (230x255, 17K)

>I'm salty because I assumed that valve would delete the glitched stuff and didn't unbox
But why would you not unbox? If Valve doesn't delete the hat you have a free unusual. If Valve does delete the hat then you've cleared some inventory space by getting rid of the crate. It's a win-win.

Stop lying in the internet

I was asleep and had work when I woke up

I saw the chaos when I got up but just assumed that either A. Everything would stay on the market and the economy will crash, get a bunch of cheap stuff, or B. Valve reverts/deletes everything

Attached: 1541351368130.jpg (455x288, 31K)

>until those achievement maps were created with bots to kill so you can boost your strange weapons to hale's own
I thought killing bots didn't increase your kill/points count on stranges.

i have the right to get slightly upset at this because i wasn't anywhere near my pc when this went down and i think the halo looks nice

This, it would literally cost them nothing. The item is already in the game, it takes minimal effort to give away and it will make a large amount of people happy.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x564, 78K)

Where my commie cat and his good boy medal at?

>people actually went on mass unbox sprees and got a bunch of useless shit
hearty laugh i have

>can refund what they don't like and keep what they want

>tfw unboxed the old series 1s I had
>got all the hats I'd want
>make money back from selling the soldier unusual I have because I've got 3 of them already
Feels good man

yeah i guess it is kind of funny, i wasn't around when it happened and didn't get anything so i guess it shouldn't affect me

>sell a bunch of crates
>open one up just for fun

FREE money

Attached: 1530085278948.jpg (400x400, 20K)

moralfags will always be mad

what do tradefags and Sayori fans have in common?
They're both losers with mental issues

Attached: 1561417550879.jpg (1000x1000, 803K)

They wanted a pat on the back from Valve for being "good boys"

they are getting a refund for crates and keys you retard.

*Yoink*
Thank you Mr. Saxton Hale!

Attached: 20190803161613_1.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Looks like a Druggie who is high on raisin flavored acid

I really wish someone had the balls to take them to court over not making all the unusuals tradable.
I want to see Tradecucks seethe harder.

And i keep my money, so what ?

nice pfp

so will steam pay for all the refunds?

Attached: 13067379422.gif (375x250, 1012K)

Reminder that tradefags gets autistically butthurt when people DARE tell them to stop interrupting the gameplay by trading hats instead of playing the fucking game. Tradefags deserve this humiliation.

Anything besides complete deletion with no refund or bans would have pissed off tradefags
Even deletion with a refund would have made tradefags cry that there were no real consequences for using the "exploit"
Anyone got the faked images that tradefags made to try to scare people?

I have a Cheater's Lament, but I also got VAC flagged for idling back when it was a thing. What was the second wave of laments for?

Attached: 1473233831777.jpg (377x357, 15K)

So are the first hats tradeable now? I am hoping to see a second crash.

Attached: 4D2375CA-5DAF-4C0B-AD7A-C08403880808.jpg (233x216, 6K)

next week, apparently

I left in like 2012 man I can't believe there are "hat barons" still going

Is that ponyfucker still running his Jew scheme in scrap.tf

Attached: E1625D77-DB0B-4030-A7AD-D31D529B4EC4.jpg (969x1024, 155K)

>Item tradability, restoration, and the refund support page will be made available in about a week's time. Refunds will be the full price paid for any hats, crates or keys bought on the Steam Community Market or Mann Co. store. We will post an update when that exact date becomes available.
>you may instead elect a full refund on any number of them.
Pretty sure this is a proper refund and not some "here's some DRMbux, go ahead and buy some games"

I just wanna maximise the anger. All the unusuals by law should be tradable but I don’t see anyone going to court for it, sadly.

>hat barons
More like fucking mafia. It's literally a jewish cabal that's been caught pricefixing and also fixing other things like their fucking raffles.
Not to mention that with the game being F2P now they have a shitton of idling/bot accounts made specifically to farm metal or automate their trade systems.

WHALES BTFO

Attached: 1564135807929.png (453x324, 251K)

Also time to remind a masterpiece
Crate depression is best update post Hats introduction/F2P update
youtube.com/watch?v=lFbZt1pdLkM

It was the original unusual

I love my bugged unusuals
But I love my wife even more

Attached: 1554875056700.jpg (700x900, 120K)

Tradecucks most likely
>use they own ways to mark every unusual from the bugged crates as low value
>this will open a second market for less autistic buyers who dont want to pay high for "dirty unusuals"
>some idiots will cave in to the tradefags and will sell low some good unusuals because they are "dirty"
>unusuals as a mark of status and value wont ever rise again and they will move to another shitty cosmetic fad
>most people will refund to get all the money back for steambucks

Getting an unusual was Elementary, my dear Tradeson.

Attached: 20190803094056_1.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>forget which unusual I unboxed first
IM IN FUCKING PURGATORY

This is the most amount of work for like less than a mcwagecuck's monthly check

If tf2 autists were only capable of seeing the profit to be made by bigger pictures

Yea Forums before this
>unusual are tacky and only tradefags care about them
Yea Forums after this
>wow based valve thank you, I love my pink circling hearts shitfoil hat

PLEASE RISE FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ju_hcQr5es

who doesn't love free shit? other than a jew who was trying to corner that market of course.

im only happy because i got hats worth a couple grand total for fuck all
and the best part i just sell one and i make like $200 easy
literally free shit

Attached: pirate.gif (350x350, 141K)

>unboxed two crates and got my two unusuals
>they're still both untradable

fug

I'm happy tradefags btfo
They killed TF2 i loved. Also i sold 1 crate and it's pretty ok.

Attached: 1564130527474.jpg (512x512, 38K)

nothing will make me reinstall tf2 but i just wanna say: great work anons!

Attached: 1564671528674.jpg (304x304, 16K)

>The first ill-gotten unusual will become trdeable
But when?
Also
>Can't decide between exchanging my unusual for keys and updating my looks or getting some steambux for it

Attached: 1549472266620.jpg (282x341, 44K)

according to the website, in about a week your first unusual will become tradable

It always was. Just now unusualfags will be taking over

I have 10 hours in TF2, I just wanted to see everything burn

Attached: sayori___doki_doki_literature_club_by_renaiae-dbyit9p.jpg (800x631, 62K)

i feel your pain
>i unboxed series 1s i had sitting in my inventory so almost all of my unusuals are top tier
>only got a couple of trash ones

Attached: 1564241199309.jpg (274x266, 32K)

anons i hope you have anough levels to display your haul to the seething tradetrannies

Attached: kek.png (635x239, 79K)

I can only hit any airshots with the Original

they mention that there was a massive spike in unboxing.
They should've let anyone who unboxed something before the spike keep it, but everyone else after the spike gets rectified.

So did anyone here unbox anything worth a damn on their first or is it all killawatts and dead presidents?

I guess this counts as a general tf2 thread so
does anyone have the webm of the THICC pyro crashing the game with the gas blast taunt?

Attached: 1556299642271.jpg (367x446, 41K)

think most people didnt have a series 1 crate and played it safe, so yeah its all garbage

Including your hat

They were tacky, because they were expensive for some shit particle effects. 5$ was nice to get a hat with extra particles
Unusuals are just overpriced, cheapest being bloody 20 bucks

Attached: whoopsies.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

I got a Miami Nights Lucky Shot. My favorite one.

meanwhile, me, the series 1 chad, has a burning milkman as his first unbox

Attached: 1564237727112.png (359x390, 132K)

thanks

Attached: 1397131145975.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Miami Nights in name sounds cool as fuck but the effect sucks dick compared to the rest.

Hes basically saying he wishes valve put a “thank you” to players who didn’t inbox during the scandal because I don’t know why.

They were gaudy before and gaudy still

Attached: 1532195281062.jpg (501x521, 67K)

Question tho, which gen effects are better? Gen 1, 2 or 3?

IMHO, Gen 2 sucks and Gen 3 are kinda nice, Gen 1 is overrated

>Gen 2 sucks
Bro, Gen 2 has some comfy as fuck effects. Gen 3 is ok, and gen 1 has some great ones mixed with shit ones

>Smoking
>Steaming
>Bubbling
>Nuts and Bolts
>Orbiting Planets
>Orbiting Fire
You call these "Comfy"?

Gen 2 is alright, Gen 3 is fucking garbage and Gen 1 is (mostly) flashy af which is the whole point.
Halloween effects are messy, the robot one has some good ones, all EoTL ones are good, and Invasion has Nebula which is on par with high tier gen 1 effects

Knifestorm unusual effect is the raddest one. The Halloween ones in general are the raddest ones

I love Monika!

>now
valve even calls it a "war-themed hat simulator" several times

We will never have a good Scream Fortress ever again

Me too!

Attached: 1552587894835.png (702x767, 232K)

Gen 3 are garbage only because they are common?
Only Gen 3 effects that are bad are Aces High and Dead Presidents, and they are still better than bubbling, steaming and nuts n bolts

Attached: 1564801661422.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

>tfw gonna wear both bugged unusual and cheater's lament at the same time

Attached: 1454611952450.jpg (303x404, 34K)

>Some
Orb Planets, stormy and blizzard are prime comfy. rest are pretty shit tho, I'll give you that

I always thought it was a shitty hat. I remember some days before the whole fiasco happened, some guy with Cheater's Lament and a 2010 looking loadout entered the match in Hightower I was in and some zoomers started to flip their shit out in the chat.

Attached: 1460736404241.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Did people seriously want Cheater's Laments? I have an original one and never even worn it.

>have to buy something off steam to remove market restriction
>too much of a poorfag to buy anything
well shoot

>>Refunds will be the full price paid for any hats, crates or keys bought on the Steam Community Market or Mann Co. store.
Oh boy

Attached: 1554916123361.png (440x278, 141K)

>Reddit seriously compares an exploit related to virtual cosmetic pixels to actual gamebreaking shit like unreachable sentry spots
Tradefags really are fucking mental, man.

Attached: lul.png (911x715, 102K)

>get back into the game due to this
>check key prices
>56 ref
how does it keep getting worse, when does the bubble burst

I've never thought I would ask, but.
Can I get some sauce with that?

Attached: 1553266934126.jpg (172x293, 7K)

>investing so much of yourself into the economy of a videogame
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

>Gets out competed in a capitalist market as circumstances change rapidly
>"WAAAAH I WANT A THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES"

When people realize that the kikes behind backpack.tf are full of shit

>I dont care I swear!
You still wouldnt care if you were actually sincere you kike

Attached: 1450034762912.jpg (251x240, 9K)

pricefixing and metalfarming since it's f2p
valve could make the entire thing crash and burn if they made regular keys craftable with metal.
And it wouldnt hurt their economy since most crates people unbox are cosmetic and event cases anyway.
They actually did consider this at one point, but it hasnt been mentioned since.

honestly surprised they haven't made a key you could craft but the rewards were shit

Making craftable keys would be the final nail in the coffin for tradekeks, I support it

Yeah, but they abandoned that idea alongside with everything else they worked on.
Balancing the weapons, Cactus Canyon/Robot Destruction, the comics etc.

It wouldnt be the final nail, it would just stabilize the economy since we would have a metal/key standard.
Tradetrannies would just up the prices in keys, but there would definitely be a pricefall over time as more unusuals are unboxed.

tell me right now or spooky will show up in your house tonight

Attached: spookie.jpg (1488x1916, 335K)

But then you also have to realize that Netherlands and Belgium have anti-gambling laws, and it would still fall under that category

Holy fuck, I don't know why but I fucking love miami lights

Valve only made it so they cant unbox, Dutch and Belgian players can still possess the keys and crates.

So do i. Sometimes Unusuals are so flashy, they reveal your general location fast and make you a prime-target. Miami nights is colorful, but barely visible and the animation is great, so only way enemies can see your unusual is if it's a spy or demoknight, or a killcam

tf2 is more of a casual game though

is that a germuh nineeightfive reference?

>hop into a game
>multiple people bind-spamming their assmad about valve REWARDING those DIRTY GLITCH ABUSERS
>mfw wearing my ill-gotten gains as I crit a meatshot

Attached: 1524766541167.gif (242x328, 704K)

The amount of asshurt is incredible. I'm gonna savor it as long as it lasts because this is probably the most action this game is getting before fading into no-updates-land.
Just look at this for example
reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/clgqhl/saw_nothing_about_giving_players_something_for/

What decal should I put on my conscientious objector bois?

>Enter match
>Kill someone with random crit
>OMG LE FAIR AND LE BALANCED
>Target them specifically to make them rage quit

Unusuals are unironically ugly as fuck. There's very very few unusual hat/effect combinations that actually look somewhat decent.

>Do I hit my bind for glitched unusuals or do I crits are fair and le balanced oh no oh no what do I do...
>I know Ill hit both!
>Several times!
Jesus its just a shiny hat calm down lmao

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Oh well, looks like I'll have to buy a limited Christmas/Halloween unusual to separate myself from the impoverished tradefags who only have normal unusuals and cheaters.

>to separate myself from the impoverished tradefags who only have normal unusuals and cheaters.
personally I had most of my holdings in expensive weapons and skins so I came out of this almost totally unaffected except for 4 untradeable unusual's and a cloud 9 hong kong cone. Most of the "seething traders" I see in game are actually just marketplace fags whose $30 cancer hat dropped to $3 overnight.

Imagine being this desperate to look special. Go back to your pride parade.

Max's Head master race

Attached: Scout_max-300x317.png (300x317, 109K)

Why are there two nearly identical eagle cosmetics?
Why would they make their equip region THE EXACT SAME SHOULDER?

Who the fuck wants to pay 100 bucks for some hat with SPARKLEZZZZ?
I get it with knives in CSGO because of Russian oligarchs and Arab royals, but not in tf2

Because my expensive hats are magnets for seething faggots like you. I love killing people and then having them comment on how pathetic I am for buying a hat. And then I make fun of them for being poor.

Because I enjoy the game more than any other out there, and owning an unusual seems like a cool concept to some people.
It's not rocket science, stop playing dumb.

If i gotta be honest, Tf team should make a promo item similar to cheaters lament, but not cheaters lament itself
They might release it in maybe 2 or 3 months, maybe later, because they might make a new hat for that, which they distribute it to everyone who didn't participate in the event or played during the event without having any glitched unusuals
I mean, Lament was released 4 months after Idling was discovered, so i wouldn't be surprised if Valve did so this time aswell

Attached: huh.jpg (741x750, 86K)

Why

Why do people give so much of a fuck about stupid hats in an FPS game. I genuinely don't understand

The only thing that happened were people that were mass selling and buying crates triggered something that gave them a suspension because it was suspicious.
Most got it instantly removed when they explained they hadn't got hacked.

holy shit

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 16K)

They invested into them like bitcoins. Shit is like $2k a pop. They try to justify the prices with “rarity” but it’s just an excuse to use the tf2 market as a bootlegged stock market for nothing

what even is this guys point

do i aswell start to post shit like this when i have no friends anymore

Nobody "invested" in TF2 hats, they only go down in value because more of them are constantly introduced to the game while the playercount goes further and further down with each passing year. People trade them in the short term to make money. The only people who got actually BTFO where cosmeticfags.

What should I keep and what should I refund, lads?
All were unboxed.
Birdcage was the first one.

>helm, birdcage, brotherhood: kil-o-wat
>medic sack: Miami nights
>robo glove: aces high
>chieftain: dead presidents
>hat with no name: cloud 9

Attached: 20190726115608_1.jpg (2560x1158, 289K)

>Why do people give so much of a fuck about stupid hats in an FPS game.
I spent almost $50 on my goddamned stormy storm heavy duty rag and I will NOT just roll over and let Valve aka the LIBERAL MEDIA devalue my THEMED unusual

>neo Yea Forums will brag about spending money on cosmetics for a dead game

Attached: 1558260976800.jpg (261x261, 14K)

Keep Brotherhood, Hat with No Name and Helmet

First one in your inventory bud.

AN UNUSUAL IS AN UNUSUAL
YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S EXPLOITED

Attached: quotationmark.png (754x188, 17K)

Bitcoin is useful for transferring wealth across borders because it has high liquidity and allows me to avoid chargeback fraud from niggers
In contrast, unusuals don't fulfill either use case

Got Burning Flames Doctor's Sack. Maybe gay, but at least happy. My bro got a tradeable unusual worth 112 keys, so I'll sell it and we'll both get ourselves dream unusuals.

I got mine despite idling. Get bent losers.

Unusual weapons are better

>tfw you were too late to purchase keys
I could have had an unusual for every class, but it's too late.

Attached: 1366005738409.gif (177x211, 1.19M)

Attached: average tf2 trader.png (748x202, 16K)

>my tradable is the dream scout unusual, burning milkman
>got the other dream, sunbeams fed fightin fedora
Its as though valve knows I main scout

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

Attached: 1562082714569.png (700x700, 247K)

>I FOLLOWED THE RULES EXPECTING A MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY TO PERSONALLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY SACRIFICE. WHY DIDN’T THEY ACKNOWLEDGE MY COMPLETELY SELFLESS DESIRE TO BE PRAISED FOR BEING AN IDIOT?

I unboxed like 4 but deleted them since moralfags were bitching and I didn't care enough to keep them, does this mean I am fucked?

People who do something “good” not because of a moral objection but for an expected reward that was never promised are cucks who are weak both morally and mentally

gamebanana.com/skins/143282
Skin should still work even though it's four years old

Nah. Valve said in a week they'll put up a support page you can use to get them restored.

Yeah you get them back from what I read from the blog post
you're still a dumbass for caving to moralfags

You get them back, and one of them will be tradable

Ok cool, and am a retard for caving in, I know

Even though I don't play TF2 much, I still wish I had used the exploit
It's not even about the money, I want to dab on traders and make them seethe as the economy burns down

Attached: l.png (960x730, 251K)

does anyone know when trading comes back on unless it already has. I want to get a strange loose cannon

This is so fucking pathethic like nigga WHO FUCKING CARES

mediafire.com/file/gwffzjtts47akio/Femme_Pyro_Hyperbottom_TF2.vpk/file

Attached: 1557242249654.jpg (642x413, 31K)

there is a God after all

Attached: 1563663823506.gif (500x247, 322K)

>tfw didnt have crates or keys by the time crate prices went up by 1000%
>didn't wanna risk getting banned either
>didn't profit anything from it
Still based as fuck that hardcore tradefags got kicked in the nuts.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712132911_Samsung_Internet.gif (640x464, 1.44M)

I'm quite pleased that they were as fair as they were, "this one's on us" and all.

I don't know much about steam marketplace but isn't that money he lost just steambucks with zero value?

>HL2.exe has stopped working
Top fucking kek

Attached: 1560782010277.png (881x495, 589K)

He could have bought keys and sold them for Paypal

>When you care more about repercussions on an ageing games platform than about estrogen, uni, saving and anything

Attached: SOY CHAPS.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>asshole area ripples mere moments before the particle-effect fails to go out and crashes the game

>get to dump one hat to hasten the death of the market just a little bit more
>get a full refund on the rest

Not quite what I wanted (I wanted full meltdown) but I'll take it.

Attached: 1442461742371.gif (400x400, 1.85M)

>that moment when you finally understand how the Force of Nature works and how it must be used
Holy fuck, the power of this shit

Attached: 1564158530165.jpg (634x338, 162K)

>be me
>because the game is slowly dying, i already decided to not buy anything for it except things that i can recycle my money on (tour of duty tickets) way before everything started and just bought my unique set of cosmetcs to use for the rest of the game's life
>notice the crate depression happening
>dont buy any crates or unusuals, just watching everything with popcorn
>mfw that despite possible profit i did not take part in the crate depression and dont give a shit about any cheater's laments

Attached: 155806213458438670.gif (395x512, 478K)

this game should have had a 3rd and 4th installment, a reboot and a sequel to the reboot that killed the franchise
discord.gg/9c3RGb

Outclassed entirely by the stock scattergun, whatever you think the FaN is good for, it's not.

FaN is a burst-damage agitation tool, having an airblast built into the first shot to connect with an opponent as well as being a triple-jump if used in midair is insanely useful

it's fun for gimmicks but in general is worse and has been for its entire existence, in fact it's even been nerfed a few times for no good reason
it is a fun gimmick though

lmao thats my account!

This is pure bullshit. All the hat should be tradable.
Valve fucking break the law to save their precious traders from committing suicide.

Attached: 1664435794756.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

You can get a full refund on the non-tradeable ones though.

Man normalfags spend 30$ destroying their liver every night they go out. Who cares what you do with your money.

Doesn't change a thing.

It changes that whole "they broke the law" angle.

Soon to be worth more than 3/4 of unusuals out there

Valve's solution is a good compromise
Any action from Valve besides "delete all unusuals/ban people" is a victory for everyone except tradies

what is it, like 30 keys? if thats the case, i'd say it's already worth more than 3/4 of the unusuals out there

they still broke the law because they broke your item after you purchased it to force a refund. if valve gets sued they are fucked

More like 22, it's around 45$ on the market.

imo that hat looks like trash I prefer Smissmass Caribou or H.O.U.W.A.R. - if you gotta show off expensive hats

Attached: Hat_of_Undeniable_Wealth_And_Respect.png (619x696, 385K)

I don't think you know anything about the law user.

The scattergun's better user

Who cares, you're not taking FaN for its damage output, you're taking it for its push.

Attached: 1536178513812.jpg (262x236, 19K)

And the people crying for Valve's head aren't junior lawyers now? No, an average court would probably consider the first unusual being legitimate and all others being refundable to be an acceptable margin-of-error and appropriate compensation.

Attached: 1538818191672.png (540x482, 190K)

The case gets thrown out the very moment Valve brings up the item was obtained using a glitched success-rate for their crate items, on paper you're more than getting the better end of the deal with their terms over the ordeal.

wait a sec..
What if I sold my 1st unusual hat to upgrade to a better one? I guess I will not be able to trade any of my hats?

valve can't prove it was glitched because the probability to get unusual is never revealed

No one's going to sue Valve over at most a couple thousand dollars, especially when Valve's solution was so generous to begin with

Valve can prove it was glitched with a 100% success-rate on certain items before those items were manually modified. The entire method of acquisition relies on some crates being glitched, you'll have a hell of a time trying to keep your hats without lying about how you got them.

>keep saying i'll take a break
>continue to play everyday
i'm in too deep

>Valve can prove it was glitched with a 100% success-rate on certain items before those items were manually modified.

how?

The fact that there was a 100% rate at all, the odds of all those players getting all those hats within the normal mathematical probability of the unusual system are infinitesimally small and the use of certain crate series removes any shadow of a doubt.

The same way they found out which hats were unboxed and trade-locked them within hours. The item server logs stuff like that.

are you fucking retarded? someone manually changed the unusual chance to be 100% for those crates. there was no bug

It's on you to prove that was an intentional move on their part, and going so far as to offer refunds on almost all hats (with the ones they're not refunding being treated as legitimate unboxes) does more than suggest it was not. "Dude yes it was" is not evidence that holds up.

Attached: 1556046922223.jpg (907x907, 36K)

i don't have to prove anything, the premise is that valve sold me hats and they altered them without any valid reason

Fucking laffing at moralfags. This is what you get when you take a fucking videogame too seriouslly

>the premise is that valve sold me hats
And here's where you get blown the fuck out in court once Valve's lawyers work their hat-magic and establish what they did and why. "but your honor they have LITERALLY no reason if you ignore why they did that"

Hey gay boy, welcome to reality

Anyone could have unboxed it without the bug too, you know?

Valve doesn't either, they only have to make suing them more expensive than what someone would gain from a victory

I feel like Jarate's range used to be fuckin' huge, but now it's pretty small, am I imagining things or did it get a nerf at some point?

Attached: 1512295683453.jpg (500x600, 70K)

Hasn't changed to my knowledge, become one with your piss-throwing arm

>hit someone pretty far away with the baseball
>they don't even stop for a second
what happened to my precious baseball

Attached: 1473828343705.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Stun was scrapped in favor of a slowdown.

>Didn't have my bank card with me
>Nothing to quickly sell in the market
>I missed the chance to fill my entire backpack with unusuals

Attached: eec.jpg (718x960, 93K)

based

God, I remember when it used to completely stop ubered heavies. Good times.

Natsuki > Monika
The only TRUE choice

Attached: ae1.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>you must only use muh best weapon because they are the best
shouldn't you be saying that we can only play soldier with the gunboats and escape plan since it's the best class and loadout

>tfw just saw a Scout carrying a whole team and dominating like 7 people
>I am just a meme Scout doing contracts for the Soda Popper
Man, I feel fucking worthless.

youtu.be/Tz58c3thAsw?list=PLkdUkk7BWk8opKWbRL9alb-fckY7zdeAQ

it's just a pub, who cares?

Practice practice practice. Go into no-stakes competitive servers if you want to improve fast. The "how it feels" class videos by LazyPurple are very good as general video-guides or what mindset is appropriate for each class despite LazyPurple himself being a memelord with friendly servers up, Doctor Lalve's class-guide videos are good for the same purpose.

Splash range is the same as always, but the other versions of jarate and mad milk can be thrown farther distances due to models used and source physics. pay2win

>Got Victoria 2 for the first time thanks to this glitch
Thanks Valve

Attached: 1560893717448.jpg (2048x2048, 380K)

>Didn't have my bank card with me
you mean your mothers bank card? who tf doesnt keep their bank card with them always?

Left my wallet at my gf's place.

I just want a new weapon. Valve, just add some of the community workshop. I don't fucking care which, just anything that adds more substance to gameplay and playstyle.

Attached: 1559751303121.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Just started playing TF2 again and I still have some scrap metal from before
What are the must-have weapons for each class?

Attached: 1543420340525.jpg (720x718, 56K)

>i could've used that money
is there even a way to make steam funbucks real?

the same from 2012

just use stock

It's free shit from daddy. They think it makes them special for following rules to a T just like Teacher taught them in Kindergarten.

I wish the TF2 inventory had item locking so it'd be easier to scrap all these weapons while still making sure I had 1 of each.

Attached: 1518932011747.jpg (255x239, 27K)

>For Estrogen

Attached: coffee.png (853x480, 470K)

that's too good of an idea, so they'll never implement it.

I just want to know how bad does this hurt trade fags? Yeah they kinda prevented the economy going to shit but that still means people got unusuals for less money and that hurts traders because less demand when people already have one, even when it's not marketable.

And how do refunds work exactly? I guess they will be giving free wallet funds because I don't see them taking the money from the pocket of the seller.

Stock is still most valuable as general-purpose but you can get all weapons for a refined, two refined tops

scrap tf can do that, scraps all of your extra weapons

Stock is always the most reliable, maybe outside of Medic. Other than that, the ones you get from achievements.

what hud is this?

Can someone point out which is the best Medi-gun? I've been playing for years, solely using stock, but I've heard that the Kritzkreig is a better deal overall.

>custom HUD that restored main-menu flavor text like "Beat your own best record as [class]" went up in flames
>died because Valve removed all of the code related to it for the matchmaking UI update, not because of the author's fault

Attached: 1559115807945.png (245x212, 70K)

when can we refund?

Are you me?
I sold all my shit a week before this happened

I was too slow to get any unusuals and I don't understand the salt. Come on, man. It's fucking ones and zeroes.

Why do people think traders will suffer some huge loss from this? Hat prices are based on two things:

>sales made
>votes on new price

"Sales made" is the catalyst, if someone successfully pays more or less for a hat and the pricers decide to bring it up they'll discuss adjusting its cost. Hats don't drop in price if nobody ever buys it. If that was the case stuff like Burning Team Captain would have dropped tremendously, but it's still worth 6000 keys (or $12000) officially.

As for voting, thats what keeps the people who occupy the furry hat mafia in charge. You can provide 10 sales of a hat and demonstrate without a doubt that the price has risen or fallen, but if enough members of the clique don't own that hat, they can simply downvote your suggestion and the price won't change. People have already suggested hat prices eek down because of this unboxing drama and the response was to summarily ban those outsiders from the site. Then the hat price didn't change.

The unusual prices wont change if the people who sell them don't want it to. There's still nearly a decade of unusual = prestige in the eyes of their biggest buyers (stupid naive children with mom's credit card), and the topic of unusuals has only gotten more prominent thanks to this bug. Traders always win because they always capitalize on everything, and wall out whatever isn't profitable.

Attached: 1382905410111.png (314x402, 77K)

i didnt sell my shit, i still have my whole inventory.
i just dont buy any more shit like dyes, taunts and other shit, just tour of duty tickets which i can use to recycle money and infinitely play mann up until possibly getting an australium weapon.
cuz im poor i just got myself the witch's crone painted team color, gray sunglasses and the bandana painted white.
although it doesnt look the best for everyone, its still just my own unique set of all class cosmetics which i dont see anyone using.

On attack, uber is more useful to break through their defenses. Kritz is good for attack to mow down their advance and push them back. Quick-Fix is good to make sure everyone on your team is up as long as possible but the uber is basically just a really fast heal. Vaccinator can be a pubstomper if you know how to use it and the other team doesn't know how to counter it.
I tend to prefer the standard Medi-Gun since the uber is useful in all situation.

Attached: 1542158507973.png (1274x1920, 1.34M)

How do we destroy trade fags?

can anyone answer me????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Only Valve has that much power. If Valve were to say something like "Unusuals from before X date are now untradable, unmarketable" then you'd see these cunts panic. I just wonder how they actually make money. Who the fuck is paying that much money for a fucking hat. Even if I suddenly became a billionaire I wouldn't spend several thousands on a hat.

>I just wonder how they actually make money.
I figured the engine behind their profit is inpart telling people to become traders themselves, traders advice usually goes: "buy 26 keys for your first unusual and trade up"

People who are autistic as fuck, that's who. Spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a dead game to get a digital hats with a "really rare" effect so you can flex on other autismos is honestly a mental illness.

any one got the scout says the n word audio that got micspamed last night? not the one that is the first result on youtube but the one that has ben shapiro in it

what?

Attached: 15504304141268046.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>stock is better most of the time
>kritz if you have someone who can aim on defense
>quick fix for retard teams, they wont be able to push so keeping them alive is the best solution
>vacc if you have a friend and you wanna tryhard to the max against another stack

>also why cant i say the n word, pyro says it all the time

What keeps this shit alive is the idea that you can always "cash out" as in there are third party sites where you can get your real money back. It's also why Valve hasn't cracked down on it enough and only do when others bring it up to them that they should because it's this perception of "real world" value that keeps it going. Valve knows this. Like sure you can buy a car but you can sell it too. Sometimes you even make a profit on the model you bought, sometimes you lose some, but hey you got to drive that car and make use of it for some time. Same here, except even better when some things rise in value some people actually make profit and invest in them. Like crypto for gamers. The second it becomes impossible to turn it into real money I don't see people being as willing to sink in 7K or 2K real money into something that can only be sold back for funny money you can only use on Steam. Sure some rich Chinese folk or other Whales with deep pockets would still be willing to do it, but you can't sustain a whole economy just on them, you need chumps selling middle level things and trading up so that there is a pyramid you can inflate. It's the third party black market that keeps it going.

Pretty much hit it on the head.

We wuz kingz n shit nigguh

Attached: Desktop_Screenshot_2019.07.26_-_11.51.54.68-1.png (1920x1080, 321K)

buy keys off the market and sell them to bots for bitcoin

Quit tf2 before . It is cosmetic , who cares about this shit.

>Doki Doki Literature Club
OP failed to make a tf2 thread

Attached: 826e52851757e0f-a-nw-p.png (770x624, 303K)

>tfw hatless

i just like the standard look, i could spend money into it but idk, doesnt really affect gameplay

Attached: vriskashrug.png (325x334, 10K)

what series is this? I keep seeing this girl posted on Yea Forums. i want to watch it.

For real, I'm trying to start a real TF2 thread, 2 of the 3 on the catalog don't even have TF2 pictures in the OP

Remember when the Huo Long Heater's flames didn't consume ammo?

I dunno, considering there's over 400 replies talking about TF2 in this thread I'd say he succeeded.
I'd say the only failure here is your failure to not be a faggot.

Boku no pico

Attached: Shnb1.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

At least, I dont bait waifufags for attention.

Attached: 1555490045125.png (697x768, 174K)

But unusuals are ugly as fuck though what’s the point of buying them

>go to backpack.tf to get some weapons
>see what else they're trading
>fucking steam cards
>mfw played over 200 games for less than a dollar and have at least 3 cards from each

Attached: 6345235.png (500x376, 249K)

Hold on to your refs, boys. The key market is about to crash any minute now.

Attached: 1518461484145.png (462x422, 140K)

what do you mean?

>keys went from 54 ref to 49
IT'S HAPPENING

but they were always, at least lately, 49 refs, stop baiting

nigger I checked earlier today and it was 56

off by one, dunno which website you've been checking but scrap.tf has been at 49 for a while

I thought backpack.tf was the only one tradefuckers listened to

>backpack.tf
more like cabal.tf if you know what I mean

I can get unusuals cheap AND show love for my dear Moni in one thread

Attached: 1548619763538.jpg (1158x1637, 980K)

And that's why your threads die, you homo erection

7 names this gun, bros...

Attached: 20190803162940_1.jpg (2555x1189, 333K)

honda lay

>Redditors on suicide watch

Attached: COPE.png (735x573, 530K)

Cope harder

el bombo

obama gun

la bomba

My peanus weanus :DDDD

Teste Torpedo

Nigger-Killer

Boston Bomber

Iron Boomer

TF2 Economy launcher

Seconding "La Bomba"

myyyy peanus weanus! :DD

Merc Stained Iron Bomber

Attached: 1561325258149.jpg (750x659, 68K)

Kill all animefags

BASED

Now 7 can describe it

Attached: 20190803164458_1.jpg (2534x1190, 334K)

heehee, it's my peanus weanus of course!! :DDDD

WE DID IT REDDIT

haha yes :)

>estrogen

Attached: 1561317217086s.jpg (249x249, 9K)

i fucking hate every single one of you

Enemies that unnerve me - Well it's my peanus weanus of course! Haha!

I'm a fag give me cummies

h

"White people deserve to be lynched"

Attached: 1560659497868.jpg (720x720, 34K)

winrar

I want c*mmy in my tummy

fucking based

uh oh you posted it after the winner came up, now you look gay

Winner!

Attached: 20190803165127_1.jpg (2523x1193, 333K)

>unu was tradable this morning
>now for some reason it's untradable
t-thanks valve...

Attached: 1561409316803.png (922x715, 282K)

you punish mistakes, you don't reward them

Well, are YOU joining?

Attached: 1245646332524.png (936x380, 30K)

O-K!

I'm gonna lay the fact down SMACK down on this bullshit.

Valve did not "reward" us ebul exploiters who profit off the tears of the poor armchair stockman. No they fucking did not.

They went with this decision because people went really, really, REALLY, R E A L L Y, far with this exploit. It wasn't just "I'm gonna sell my crate for $5 each" and the person who had it goes "Oh wowweee gee wilickers mr wilson, I got muh first unusual, i need nothning else!"

No, they sold those unusuals on the market and marketplace.tf

Or, they went further, putting $100 in on getting crates and keys and getting unusuals, thereby "boosting" the value of their TF2 Backpack. They then went on to sell their backpacks for hundreds or more in cold cash on paypal, before quitting TF2.

This solution is the ONLY way Valve could have solved everything, or else piss a group or more enough for legit lawsuits. What else could Valve do about the influx of money they recieved, OR got put outside of their jurisdiction via Paypal? How would deleting unusuals solve anything? Let alone getting some shitty looking halo?

These mother fuckers have no idea how Humility really works.

lol

Attached: fsgor20tmgqz.png (813x593, 45K)

>"space communist"
redditors should be shot

lmao at tradefags

pyro mains, everyone

Can't you just use the gift wrap item to trade anything, bypassing the market?

Attached: D1914224-F887-4628-A0E6-41C866F650F6.jpg (501x391, 71K)

>for estrogen

kek

Attached: hive.png (500x344, 79K)

A bunch of items were made ungiftable because of people using it as a market and trade-restriction workaround.

Oh man I can't wait to join! It'll go well next to the other groups I joined, the L4D2 and Modern Warfare 2 boycott groups!