Game has a multitude of girls to recruit and fug

>Game has a multitude of girls to recruit and fug.
>But you can't recruit or fug best girl.
God I just want to shag this MILF.

Attached: Judith_portrait.png (256x256, 38K)

i know that feel

Attached: cornelia.png (250x250, 105K)

>have hanneman as adjuant on lysithea to build support
>told by Yea Forums its a platonic relationship at A rank
>hanneman levels up
>says "Age is but a number..."

he's gonna fuck her loli pussy up isn't he

Attached: the_fuck.jpg (569x506, 44K)

The man knows what he likes.
Plus he saves her life in their ending so he deserves it.

/ourguy/

her tits look insane in the scene where she's on her back dying

Attached: Kronya_Heroes.png (250x300, 62K)

>Be told that I would gimp myself for recruiting every single student while on BL route, because I don’t need that many units anyway.
>All these Paralogues and potential renown point awards.
Time to upgrade those Church statues boys.

No, but he'll pump kids into Dorothea

I'm kind of glad I didn't, personally. Kind of getting slight burn out as is, and a shit ton of paralogues would just force me to play this route longer.

>Three "Gay" options
>One Twink and two crusty men
>Twink is the only one to go down
>Male Byleth is literally flirting with them
>"Hahah thanks friend let me hook you up with a random village gril"
God dam it i got bamboozled again. Like fuck you can female S rank with Hannerman, that fucker is like over 50. Also why the fuck is Bernadetta so cute

Attached: 1564786085438.gif (324x227, 1.29M)

>choice between attacking enbarr or taking back kingdom capital
>chose kingdom capital

how badly did i fuck up, lads??

Was there a heartbeat in the back ground? Did the screen turn dark with those two choices? Did you get a warning that your choice would affect the story? You’re fine user.

>Byleth can shove fifty flowers into a student's face to instantly cue a support rank.
>Recruiting is based on support rank way more than advancing skills.
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? The whole point is to have house members in conflict with each other, but you can easily snatch away 90% of them, but then you can only use about 10-12 units on the majority of maps so most of them turn into benchwarmers.

why even bother with the skill facet of recruiting at all, it's completely impractical to have your byleth level up something you don't give a fuck about for one unit and even then the stat-ups are RNG. it should have just been solely about support from the beginning but with them being more stingy with the flowers/have them only like certain flowers or something

>and even then the stat-ups are RNG
for most of them, either go out on one of the quest battles against shitters and use the weapon of choice for easy level up to E+ and D, or take a seminar. you really don't need anything more

leveling heavy armor, horses, and flying are shit in general, though. No one has seminars for them and the only way to naturally level them is to already be in a class that requires a high rank in the stat. I think they knew that and tried to bandaid it with the extra learning activity but it really isn't enough. Hopefully they eventually realize this and change around the seminars to include those stats.

To be fair, Byleth gets free access to an amazing class regardless, so it's not like they need optimized skills.

>You will never fuck Judith while Claude is trying to sleep the room over.
>You will never keep him up with the sounds of you penetrating the hole he was birthed from, intermingled with moans and his mother's insistence that you fuck her even harder.
Why even live bros?

Not going to lie, I didn't use that class purely because I thought the outfit looked fucking stupid.

I bought the DLC solely for the same reason.

This is why I didn’t recruit anyone. Game is already too easy.

Dorothea’s an absolute whore, she’d fuck animals if they could bring home a paycheck.

Hot.

I wanted Fleche to rescue me from having to babysit an absolute retard and then become my wife, but that idiot Rodrigue messed it all up.

Attached: 388.g1t.00.png (512x512, 106K)