What happens when you run out of fun games to play?

What happens when you run out of fun games to play?

Attached: Legacy of Goku 2.jpg (320x319, 53K)

Don't look to current gen. I swear, there are only a handful of gameplay genres, with very few subgenres. FPS, third person shooter, or a combination of the two with RPG mechanics. Oh, I forgot, third person sword and sorcery action RPGs. And sports games (including racing). I fucking miss when Fallout 3 was genuinely innovative.

Who says those can't be fun?

You're right. They can be. But the market is saturated with so many samey games. I'm dying for something to play, spent over an hour browsing online game storefronts and I couldn't find a thing that felt worthwhile investing in. The Witcher 3 is really the only stellar game from this gen that I can think of. It's more than given me my fill of 3rd person action RPG. MGSV did it for me for 3rd person shooters, and Halo for first person. Like what the fuck else can you play from those genres after that? Worse takes on a similar genre? Fucking sucks being old.

I go back and count the number of enemies you kill in every FPS/TPS I own.

I just play smite endlessly

Why?

Is LoG2 good? I remember playing it as a kid

Start looking for more. I guarantee you haven't played every fun game, even just in the genres you like. I'm well aware of dozens of games I know I would enjoy in some capacity I haven't played yet, and I want to try some games in other genres as well.

I learn of a game I've never heard of via Yea Forums every week on average. From a 3x3 thread earlier I learned of several games I'd never heard of but want to emulate in the future.

You replay the fun ones. Preferably your favorites.

I've already replayed them

My advice still stands.

Replay them again?

There are more 10/10 games in existence than you realistically have time to play. Just gotta broaden your horizons.

How?

they're good games for kids but no way. The movement is stiff, the attacks are basic, the sound effects are all the same, the enemies are stupid and half of them not even from DBZ.

i really loved it as a kid but played a rom a few years back and it's crazy how shitty these games are. Look at gameplay on youtube if you don't believe me.

Buu's Fury is better in that regard. The movement feels much better

I dunno.

not that user but
>tfw didn't even understand the concept of an rpg when I played buu's fury
>played it to completion without ever actually spending my skill points
>all enemies can be beaten still like this it just takes a really really long fucking time
How the fuck did I do this and enjoy this? I guess I just liked DBZ a lot.

Attached: pls.png (104x105, 16K)

How the fuck did you beat Kid Buu?

play buus fury, it's better

kid buu is easier than any battle in the game OP posted