Who do you main, Yea Forums?

Who do you main, Yea Forums?

Attached: 190802_235334_COLLAGE-1.png (1286x1788, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/v23God/status/1124025725852561414?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My girl, mewtwo.

The plant.

Richter and joker

ECH from the Burning Sigil series.

Attached: ech.png (452x768, 332K)

I main Hero and exclusively press down-b.

Attached: rip x.jpg (300x257, 44K)

I only play the best of bots.

Attached: ROBeat.gif (500x270, 92K)

Isaac

The amazing dash-attacking amphibian

Attached: img14.jpg (700x715, 47K)

PAC-MAN and K. Rool, the two most fun characters in the game.

I dont main garbage characters

Attached: luminary smile.jpg (933x1027, 77K)

Little mac

I main hero and exclusively use Hocus Pocus

Lucina and Isabelle too

Attached: yo.png (600x600, 85K)

Richter. Used to play Marth too, but I can't stand his English voice and swapped to Lucina.

Mostly mii sword fighter but i also dabble in peach and wii fit trainer.

Attached: peach.png (540x506, 111K)

Bowser, fast as fuck heavy as fuck

Since 64. I'm trash and don't use projectiles much. I just want her to be good. Not that I'm good enough to use her well as is.

Attached: 1560271492553.png (553x678, 210K)

Ness.
I forced myself to get really good as him as an avid Mother fan and now I play him incomparably better than anyone else.
My secondary is Captain Falcon.

>inb4 muh pk fire
unironically git gud faggot

Attached: LpvR4ep.jpg (500x375, 142K)

Was really excited for the trainer to come back and I know from an objective standpoint the pokemon are better than they used to be but they don't feel right for some reason.
But K. Rool was my most wanted and he's tons of fun to play so it all worked out.

Attached: kroolkapt.png (534x300, 287K)

i could never get his pk lighting to hit himself so i couldn't recover with him so i never used him or lucus.

Snake

I've been playing him since brawl and I've still haven't gotten to a master level with him.

Attached: 1563388923377.png (1500x1850, 455K)

This bastard. It's basically forfeiting every match, but I don't care.

Attached: 1533786181618.jpg (720x576, 338K)

I have four characters that I jump between and that I also own amiibo of. They are Jigglypuff, Ness, Luigi and Captain Falcon. To this day, they still have that cool unlockable character feel to me that I can't shake.

I genuinely do not understand why K. Rool is apparently like, bottom 5 in this game. I play online with him and I do decently, I've gone to a few small tournaments and I do great with him.
>good projectiles
>strong aerials and ground game
>reflector
>two burying moves, both of which can be followed up by MEATY smash attacks
>up smash is great at poking losers on platforms
>great at edgeguarding and spiking
>great recovery
>belly armor
>strongest throw in the game (up-throw)
I don't get it, and I'm not trying to be a seething Roolfag, but I actually do not understand why Rool is supposedly the worst heavy in the game. DK and Dedede feel substantially worse. What's wrong with him?

No combos

This fat fuck and the other fat fuck Wario for when this fat fuck can't get the job done.

Attached: 1548495463098.png (666x432, 288K)

Bowser jr and Rob.
Sometimes If i feel confident i go for k rool or game & watch

Samus. Not Zero, not Dark. Just Samus.
I feel I can do well as Falcon, Mewtwo, Charizard, Richter, Zelda and Peach.
I wish I was good as Bayo, Megaman, Ken, Incineroar or Wii fit Trainer

Practically all of his attacks do a shit ton of damage though. His aerials all do great damage, plus most of his ground moves, and I can always pummel then uthrow for an easy 24% or so.

I think her smash attacks are the worst from the entire roster

smash fun
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Fatchads, rise up!

Attached: tumblr_nr7r3iAnab1upxbs2o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 290K)

I actually have the same question. Every tool he has is good, the only bad thing about him is he is massive

>Captain Falcon
Melee
>Ganondorf
>Peach
Brawl
>Wario
Smash 4
>Yoshi
>Dr. Mario
Ultimate
>Simon/Richter
>Ganondorf

The best of bots.

Attached: a0cubn2482d31.jpg (750x743, 67K)

Attached: er.png (1280x1070, 847K)

Such terrible range and she cant really follow up with anything if they have a working brain. Its suffering. Her F tilt and U tilt are good though.

Jesus Christ she's perfect

>64
Fox
>Melee
Fox

>Brawl
I wish we had a better Fox but his design was way too childish so I started to use Samus and Falcon
>Smash 4
Samus/Falcon

>Ultimate
Samus/Falcon, but at least Fox looks better. I loved Star Fox Zero's designs

I know, he is one of my mains too, vir the lack of combos is pretty much the reason given for his low tier. He lacks good results to prove otherwise too.

So Bayo is considered better?

King Krool is easily combo'd and has to put in far more work to get anything done than any of the other heavies. Not only is he massive in size, but he has no way of landing safely like bowser, dedede, and ridley do. Moreover, his aerials take too long to come out and have a ton of end lag. And all of his special moves are basically a joke because they're so easy to play around. Basically he's just so slow everywhere that you end up having to either completely read your opponent or play defensively the whole match just to wait for an opening that might not even come. That being said, you can still dick most people as king k rool as long as your opponent doesn't know exactly what to watch out for and when to punish (most people don't)

Attached: smash8.png (1280x720, 1.94M)

Attached: 80a1835ea8c20f25f2ae63cd00937d5f (1).jpg (800x587, 90K)

official smash shitpost club#
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

The only one I actually have fun playing as. I'll probably play BK when he comes out

Attached: zero-suit-samus-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch-8.8.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Use the arrow that shows launch direction and aim for their heads.

Based bowser bro.

Yoshi, Kirby, and Pikachu are like my primary mains since Melee. Besides them, Duck Hunt, Luigi, Pichu, JigglyPuff, Daisy, and PP depending on the games.

Your mom.

Been playing Inkling less but want to play her more, honestly.

Attached: roster.png (1448x549, 378K)

YEEEEEEAAAAAARGH

Attached: Purple.gif (190x190, 557K)

I don't play this game. My amiibo plays it.

Attached: Mario.jpg (215x256, 9K)

My brother same here but I'll be replacing pac-man with banjo-kazooie when they release

Palutena.

64:
Fox
Melee:
Falco
Brawl:
Wolf
Wiiu/3ds:
Pac-Man
Ultimate:
King K. Rool

He's so much fun in this one.
Also Link. The bombs are really fun to fuck around with.

Attached: 1_x2Gw1gKrRQi5WEcBrKYA1g.png (1600x2034, 2.3M)

Based. Hell yeah.

Attached: yoshi_dino_rider_by_gynandromorph-d3j4q6l.jpg (990x1454, 87K)

I play as DORIAYH

plant

Attached: dumb shield break.webm (960x540, 2.08M)

Little Mac
I don't care how low tier he is god damn it.

Attached: seething.jpg (205x246, 8K)

I will PK fire spam you as many times as it takes until you learn how to deal with it. I'm helping you bud.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (750x634, 44K)

The buffs were so fucking good

Attached: 1529014689990.png (430x309, 276K)

Actually I want his moveset changed for a different reason than it being "annoying". It's not too faithful to his game, meanwhile all of the newcomers get treatment that seems faithful to their games even going back to Smash 4. A lot of characters have this issue and I hope they do something about it in the next game. Why does Sonic have two spin dashes? Why can't Samus change beams? Why does fucking Snake only use explosives? Why can't characters that have previously been shown to be able to fly hover like Peach?

5.0 will be our time for sure.

Attached: 1564668392626.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Ness' PSI is more support oriented in his game, so I can see why they gave him the moveset he has now.

The most fair and balanced character in the game, Hero

Yeah I realize that but there's certainly something better they can do now. Honestly there's just so many characters that aren't loyal to games at all. I wouldn't be mad if they had less newcomers as well in the next title as long as they overhauled all of the current fighters and made them more loyal to their games.

I main falcon and play samus and zss on the side. Thinking about picking up Cloud and sheik as well. Started playing them recently, shiek is really fun she's so fast and evasive and jumping diagonally above your opponent to rain needles above them is the greatest. I don't know why I play cloud maybe it's the nair, either way he's fun.

Surprised how much better he is from the last game.

Attached: diver game and watch.jpg (387x387, 54K)

I dropped him because I hate the new forward air.

I agree. Like Yoshi, he was a lot better ever since he starting becoming less hunched over.

Attached: 548px-Bowser_-_Mario_Party_10.png (548x599, 339K)

The bomb is shit. But I was amazed to learn how much better he is at killing.

Megaman with little mac for back up against characters like hero

I've never forsaken her. Even in her darkest days in Brawl. Holy shit she could not kill in that game.

Attached: MC peach.jpg (600x800, 145K)

shiek is great but it takes for fucking ever tp get a kill.

>Down b already murdered shiekds when fully charged
>They make it do more even shield damage in the update

Attached: that's nasty.png (853x450, 315K)

>Why can't characters that have previously been shown to be able to fly hover like Peach?
Because she's the original after lina. Besides most of you already complain about peach's float. Do you really want that on Ganondorf and Mewtwo?

Attached: Doffy chuckle.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

Yeah. Who cares? I've never complained about it I think it's a nice touch. If not that at least give the ones that can actually fly like Charizard, Ridley, and MK better aerial movement sans gliding. It's depressing seeing literal dragons with huge ass wings have terrible ass recovery.

>Do you really want that on Ganondorf
Absolutely

Fox main since 64
Hero is getting a spot in here too.

Attached: firefox_2019-01-31_23-42-16.png (1571x570, 1.03M)

yea its one of the things I've found irritating about shiek. But I've been looking around and I've found a video on twitter for kill confirm she has apparently.
twitter.com/v23God/status/1124025725852561414?s=20

There was gliding in brawl but metaknight ruin that for everyone.

OG Link and baracat.

Attached: 73330102_p0.jpg (800x954, 188K)

>Og link
That's technically young link smash wise if we're splitting hairs.

Based Ridley bros. Didn't play Ridley for like two months, but picked him up again last night and went on a quick 5 game win streak. What type of buffs did they give him?

Wii Fit Trainer and Donkey Kong. Both are so much better in this game, and it feels good to pummel someone like Joker into the ground then swat them out.

>U-smash is active for 1 more frame giving more range in front of him, also kills like 3% earlier
>Bair does 1% more damage (15%>16%)
>Side-B kills about 10%-15% earlier when launched from the edge of a stage
>Uair tipper is much bigger and takes priority over the sourspot when they overlap
>Up-B starts up 3 frames faster in every direction, moves much faster and goes farther
>Dair can't stall anymore
The buffs are really really good overall, especially up-B.

Do you guys have any tips for Piranha Plant?

Dash attack also has more range on it

Poison cloud is fun for surprise down b kills on players who don't expect it.

Attached: Stylish Piranha.webm (888x500, 2.96M)

Nah that was a mistranslation, it actually didn't get changed at all.

Actually that was a mistake. The Japanese patch notes don't state such thing.

so what happened to dash attack?

Nothing, it's the exact same.

plant has an extremely strong ledge trapping game and you can cover a lot of get up options just by timing a dash attack well which gets them back off stage so you can ptooie them again.

mix up your ptooie angles by throwing some from the air and some from the ground. you can also spit them far quickly by letting go of B near the apex and then hitting a direction (takes a bit of practice in training mode to get the right timing.)

plant's upsmash is extremely strong and the entire head is invincible, abuse it when people jump in on you or roll from the ledge (poison cloud can be used to spook people in to rolling)

plant's jab is frame 2 and its gentleman is pretty good too.

i'd recommend watching games played by Brood, he's the best plant player by far and his playstyle is downright abusive

It's late, my bad.

dont play it. literal trash tier character that should remain unplayed at majors for the rest of eternity

Watch Greward. Guy did well at Albion with Plant and even won the doubles tournament with a Joker player.

Wolf. Incineroar is my secondary.

Attached: IMG_20190802_105814.jpg (1200x854, 131K)

These are my boys, I play pretty much everything but I keep returning to these four, they are too much fun.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-13-40-41-1.png (776x766, 581K)

I main best girl.

>Live in Japan
>Played against Raito's Duck Hunt in QP today
>Got to experience first-hand the best Zoning in the world
>3-0'd my sorry ass

I'll work hard so next time I'll give you a better challenge, I'm so sorry.

Attached: 1563983277893.jpg (861x900, 295K)

>Who cares if a character is fun to play as if they're not meta

Is the internet is good as they say it is? Are the smash players nice there too?

Korea has great internet. Japan's is okay.

Haven't had a chance to go to a Japanese tourney, but players t-bagging after taking a stock is definitely a rarity.

K. Rool

I'm actually starting to hate it a little bit

what time did raito play at eastern time? i'm a duck hunt main and would love to go against him. also did you catch his GSP?

If you "main" a character, you're cancer

I have so many people disconnect on me with this guy.

Attached: Based.png (750x650, 204K)

Bait?

No.

Explain

The side B thing makes a lot of sense actually. I was surprised by all the kills I was getting when I side B someone off the stage yesterday. Didn't recall it being THAT strong lol. Same thing goes with his up B, at one point I thought I was a goner, but he was able to recover. These are some pretty sick buffs, can't wait to hop online later and keep trying them out

He sucks at the game so he doesn't main anyone. Instead he chooses to be trash with a multitude of characters for a short amount of time as supposed to trash with one character for a long time. Probably makes it more fun for him.

I really want to play smash but I sent my joycons to nintendo for repairs.